⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Even if hell freezes over - Page 2 4tMYMeI
Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

Even if hell freezes over - Page 2 Empty Re: Even if hell freezes over

on Tue 26 Nov 2019, 23:29

It was rather strange. Diana was usually the one to keep quiet and observe others, but now she found herself being the person who was asking the questions. Curiosity had gotten the better of her, and it seemed to be a little annoying to him. She didn’t want to make him regret bringing her here, or even worse, kicking her out, so she figured that she would keep her interrogation to a minimum. Besides, it didn’t look like she was going to get much in the way of an answer anyhow.

She raised an eyebrow when the man chuckled at her comment. He didn’t believe her, that much was clear. She merely hummed in response to his question, which she assumed to be rhetorical anyway. Now it was her turn to be vague. The man asked where she was from, and she considered lying for a bit. “Caer Scion,” she then truthfully answered, putting the rest of the piece of dried meat in her mouth. She took her sweet time chewing and swallowing it before speaking up again. “I assume you travel a lot,” she then guessed. With a sturdy pony like that, and his random ice caves in the Cursed Reach, she thought it to be a pretty safe bet to say that he wasn’t a man who stayed in one place much.

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
Even if hell freezes over - Page 2 8Qu1HDp
Wolf

Character Sheet
Arno Gunnarsson
Arno Gunnarsson
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 27 Nov 2019, 00:16

YOU MARCH IN THE DARK
little lamb to the slaughter。

Of course he had anticipated the fact that she would ask questions. Just not beyond the point where he had given multiple hints he did not want to answer them. There was not much about his personal life that was safe to share. His job could only be done properly in absolute secret. No one was supposed to know who he was or who he worked for. Those who did, were silenced, one way or another.

Caer Scion. Capital of the Highlands. Home to House Freyr. He had visited the city a couple of times. He didn't have a particularly strong opinion on it though. So he simply nodded. For a bit, they sat in peace. Then, she asked yet another question. "I do", He said after a brief moment of silence, in which he held back a sigh. "There is no place like the North though", He then mumbled. Because no matter how depressing the idea, in her opinion, he truly enjoyed being in this cave.

It was his hide-out. His place to recharge. Which was exactly what he was going to do, despite of her sitting in the cave with him. He got up from the furs and walked over to the hot pool at the opposite end. He started taking off his clothes, until he was completely naked. He was not at all taking her into consideration. Why would he? He stood with his back towards her, that should be more than enough. He stepped down into the water, that reached his knees on the edge, and walked a bit deeper. The rocky bottom suddenly disappeared, but he was prepared. He simply placed his hands and sat down on the natural edge. The water was comfortably warm. Relaxing, even. Now, all he needed, was silence.

Demi

Character Sheet
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 30 Nov 2019, 22:10

For a few seconds, Diana wondered whether he would recognize her. With her white hair and her slender ghostly frame, she had quite a unique appearance. Somehow she doubted he was a regular to Caer Scion, though. He seemed well-travelled, but not the kind of person to stick around in one place for too long. The dark-haired man confirmed that he indeed travelled a lot, but that there was no place like the north. She assumed he was a native then, because no one who hadn’t been born and raised in the Highlands would say such a thing. A weak smile appeared on her face. “Indeed there isn’t,” she agreed.

After finishing the last of her dried meat, she crossed her arms underneath her cloak to keep her hands warm. She was expecting to just sit out the rest of the day in silence and eventually fall asleep, but it seemed like her company had something different in mind. Her eyes wandered back to him when he got up, walking over to the hot pool of water. Her eyes widened as the man started to take off his clothes all of a sudden, giving her a front row seat to his nudity. Diana didn’t know what was going on. She had never seen a naked man before in her life, and this wasn’t exactly the way she had expected it to happen. For some reason, she couldn’t really keep her eyes off of him. “Do you really need to do this right now?” she asked, although her tone of voice wavered a little bit. She had no idea how to deal with this, or whether she even should.

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
Wolf

Character Sheet
Arno Gunnarsson
Arno Gunnarsson
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 13:35

YOU MARCH IN THE DARK

His job required him to travel a lot. Not only because his targets were often on the move. Once they knew they had fucked up, and the Syndicate would send someone after them, they did a futile attempt to run. They hoped they could get far away enough for him to give up the chase. He never did. He'd follow them to different continents if he had to. The advantage of not staying in one place too long was that no one really associated him with the Syndicate, or the tasks he carried out for the organisation.

Perhaps he should have paid more attention. He just didn't expect the sister of the High Lord wandering around the Cursed Reach. She had a distinct enough appearance to make her recognisable. He avoided the castle though. His business in Caer Scion would never bring him within the walls of the heavily guarded fortress. Not that it would change his behaviour towards her. No, she could have been the daughter of the King, he would still take his bath, thank you very much.

Of course she made a comment on it. Holding back a sigh, he splashed some water in his face. "Yes", He simply replied. "After a long day in the cold, your muscles need some time to recover. This cave is slightly warmer, but not hot enough to allow them to relax completely. This water is", He explained. It was another survival trick. "I advise you to do the same. You'll be thankful tomorrow, when you don't wake up all stiff and sore", He added. He didn't actually think she would though. He hadn't missed the slight wavering of her voice.

Demi

Character Sheet
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 14:05

At this point, Diana felt herself become increasingly curious as to what he did for a living. A northerner who travelled all over Avalance, even to its most desolate and dangerous points. An explorer? A scientist? A hitman? There were countless possibilities, and she couldn’t really picture him doing any of those just yet. He didn’t strike her as a warm, friendly person, but he seemed to care enough for his fellow people to at least save her from freezing to death. Either that, or she was currently in even more danger than she had been in outside by herself.

Only time would tell. Right now, she was very much being distracted by her company suddenly undressing. Diana had been raised in a place where manners were rather important. One could not just undress in front of a lady and expect to not face any consequences, but this man didn’t seem to give a single damn. Diana couldn’t keep her eyes off of him, but had wanted so desperately to look away at the same time. For the first few seconds, she couldn’t get a word out. Her voice lacked all former authority as she asked whether he really needed to this right now.

Apparently, he did. He explained that his muscles needed to relax after spending all day in the cold. He then advised her to do the same, and she let out a brief scoff. “No, thank you,” she said. “I can handle a little soreness. I’d rather keep my modesty.” She wasn’t going to undress in front of a complete stranger and casually take a dip with him. Even if the offer was a little tempting. The cold had made its way into her bones by now, and she knew it would take quite some time for her to warm up again.

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
Wolf

Character Sheet
Arno Gunnarsson
Arno Gunnarsson
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 16:12

YOU MARCH IN THE DARK

It had not even occurred to him his action could cause her to feel uncomfortable. Besides, he would have done it regardless, honestly. He did not do it with the intention to freak her out. He simply followed his own routine. The hot water helped him to stay warm and would prevent his muscles from obstructing him tomorrow. In the cold, the natural response of a body was to keep itself warm as much as possible. In return, he took care of his body after, so he could go out again the next day.

It was purely for the reason of survival. She seemed to be limited by her own feelings, however. He turned his head slightly, catching her sitting in the corner of his eyes. "Pride, shame, modesty. All feelings made up by society. Out here, they don't exist", He told her. The way he was raised, was so different from hers. All that mattered, was survival. "I respect we are not the same", He then added. It was her choice still. He would not force her to make certain decisions. It was not his style anyway.

Demi

Character Sheet
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 19:54

Of course, this place was his and she was merely a guest. He could do whatever he wanted to, but she had to admit that she wasn’t particularly comfortable right now. She knew she was being a little prude, that he was just doing what he would’ve done anyway if he was alone. But she couldn’t help feeling a little awkward about all of it. She had never seen anyone like that before, and she wasn’t exactly ready to let someone else see her in that way. Even if it would safe her some discomfort and pain in the morning.

She locked eyes with him as he looked back at her, feeling like a cornered animal for some reason. He told her that her reservations had been made up by society. That they didn’t exist here. That didn’t make it much easier for her, though. It didn’t help either that she felt like he was trying to persuade her into joining him. “No matter how far I’m removed from society, I’m still a part of it,” she finally said. A shiver ran down her spine and she rubbed her hands together to create some warmth through the friction. “I’d prefer to stay here.” If she’d been alone, she would have gladly taken a dip. But she wasn’t.

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
Wolf

Character Sheet
Arno Gunnarsson
Arno Gunnarsson
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 20:56

YOU MARCH IN THE DARK

In general, Arno had little empathy. He did understand some people just felt different emotions when confronted with certain situations. He simply had a hard time imagining what they went through. It was the same when someone would flinch at the sight of blood. How they would turn away from someone who was about to die. Personally, it did not move him at all. It didn't spark any emotion. No remorse, no regret, no fear, no pity. Nothing.

Trying to imagine the discomfort she felt by seeing him naked, was as impossible. Not even the burn scar covering his arm, or the thick scar marking his shoulders, held him back from taking off his clothes. In the same way he felt no remorse, he did not feel shame either. He listened to her argument and hummed. "Then, by all means, stay where you are", He said. He wasn't going to argue any further.

Relaxing into his position a bit more, he leaned back against the side of the pool, placing his elbows on the edge to keep his body stable. He sat in silence for a bit, listening to the sound of the wind howling outside. He knew his horse would warn him at the first sign of trouble. He was trained that way, after all. "What is it you seek out here? I know you said you don't believe in stories anymore, but I can promise you some are very real", He suddenly asked. It still bothered him. How could she travel all the way here, without any way of keeping herself alive?

Demi

Character Sheet
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 21:21

It was a rare occasion for her to come into contact with her actual people. While she did always say she cared for them so deeply, she didn’t often speak to any of them in person. She had spent most of her life in the castle of Caer Scion, where she was safe and looked after. After some time, the safety would become blinding, however. It changed the way one viewed the world. Some had lived a life so sheltered that they became blind to all the dangers that lurked outside of the safety of the castle walls. Some had lived the same life and assumed that the world was nothing but danger. Diana was merely intending to find out the truth.

And things were leaning towards the latter. She let out a brief sigh when the man had accepted her decision. Another shiver ran down her spine, and she hugged her knees against her chest. Maybe she would take a quick dip once he was asleep. When he wouldn’t see her. She watched him sit in the pool for a little while, then diverted her gaze as to not stare. It was rude.

She looked back at him when he asked her again what she was looking for. He assured her that some stories were very real, which briefly made her smile. She was hoping for one story in particular to be true, at least. “I’m an alchemist,” she told him. “I want to learn, and I’ve been told there’s knowledge hidden within the Cursed Reach. Knowledge that no one has gotten their hands on for decades, centuries even.” She shifted a little, stretching her long legs out again. “I know it’s reckless.” And perhaps she wouldn’t even find what she was looking for. But it was still better than being locked away in a castle and doing nothing.

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
Wolf

Character Sheet
Arno Gunnarsson
Arno Gunnarsson
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 22:31

YOU MARCH IN THE DARK

Perhaps the young woman had a death wish. Tired of her life within the walls of Caer Scion. She wouldn't be the first to come out here to die. In his clan, elders or crippled warriors would isolate themselves, wandering through the wilderness until the cold or some feral animal ended their story. It would be a logical explanation to her presence here. Though then it didn't add up she had accepted his help.

So he decided to ask. He knew he hadn't been very open with his own answers. It seemed like she was a bit more willing to answer him than the other way around though. He frowned at her response. "Knowledge that hasn't been found in centuries? Couldn't that be for a reason?" He said, shaking his head slightly. Reckless indeed. "Even if it's real, I don't think it's supposed to be found", He added. His bet was that it would be buried deep beneath the ice and snow. "There are other ways to learn", He then said. No need to risk her life trying to find a place that was impossible to reach in the first place.

Demi

Character Sheet
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 03 Dec 2019, 00:54

At this point, Diana felt rather childish. A spoilt brat who’d run away from home, thinking she could take on the world without having the slightest sense of what it was like. But that was exactly why she’d chosen to leave in the first place. She was sick and tired of being stuck inside the castle, of being safe and sheltered. The world could be cruel and painful, but had she truly lived if she would never know what that was like?

She could already sense his criticism from a mile away. He told her that perhaps there was a reason that the particular knowledge she had been looking for hadn’t been found. There were other ways to learn. “I want to know what no one else knows,” she merely replied. She wanted to somehow contribute something to the world that wasn’t there before, and it had become abundantly clear that that wasn’t going to happen back home. “Perhaps what I’m looking for is closer than I think it is,” she then continued, looking up at him after. “Perhaps it’s in that tower of yours.” The place he had so desperately tried to scare her away from. This man didn’t seem to care whether she lived or died, and yet he’d been ‘kind’ enough to take her all the way here. She could only wonder why.

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
Wolf

Character Sheet
Arno Gunnarsson
Arno Gunnarsson
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 03 Dec 2019, 12:40

YOU MARCH IN THE DARK

The fact that she was an alchemist, surprised him. She seemed awfully unaware of her powers. Of the source of them. Perhaps she hadn't been able to practise her skills within the city walls. He imagined he would struggle too, at least with his current experiments. Unless he didn't care about lighting half the capital on fire. She was seeking knowledge no one else had. His point was still standing though. There were other ways. "With what purpose?", He then asked, pressing the subject a bit more. She had answered quite fast on his previous one, at least.

Her next words caused him to clench his jaw. Her curiosity about the tower had not settled, like he had hoped it would. He turned himself around a bit, so he could meet her gaze. "Do you want the truth? Go near that tower again and I will have to kill you. And you better pray I get to you faster than the one who owns the tower", He said in a calm tone, yet the warning was audible enough. "What you seek, is not in there. Let go of that idea", He then added. She would regret it if she didn't.

Demi

Character Sheet
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 03 Dec 2019, 13:27

Part of her regretted that she’d never made use of her powers. Perhaps if she had tended to them from an early age onward, she would’ve been an expert now. It wasn’t like there weren’t any people around that could help her either. Vesper Courtier, the court physician, was a skilled traditional alchemist. Surely, the woman could teach her a thing or two. But she had never concerned herself with her abilities, which was something she resented herself for now. The man asked what purpose there was in knowing things that no one else knew. Diana waited a few seconds before giving her answer. “Then I might finally be of use to the world,” she concluded.

Diana noticed that her subsequent words irked him, which had been her intention to begin with. He finally decided to be honest with her. Honest, but blunt. He told her that he would have to kill her if she decided to go near the tower, but that the person inhabiting it would be even worse. She raised a curious eyebrow at him. “You work for the person in there?” she inquired. This wasn’t helping her curiosity at all. If anything, she wanted to know more now.

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
Wolf

Character Sheet
Arno Gunnarsson
Arno Gunnarsson
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 03 Dec 2019, 21:04

YOU MARCH IN THE DARK

Her answer was as vague as her motives were. "You won't be of much use if you die out here", He scoffed. She truly hadn't thought this through, had she? Besides, he hardly believed there was some source of ancient knowledge out here. At least not accessible to one human alone. Perhaps it was for the better. Some magicks were so powerful, they'd better be left buried for good.

There was also, in his opinion, no appeal to stealing some other alchemists' work. There was a certain joy in figuring out a recipe without help. He had been taught by his mother, but he had changed his course soon after he had perfected the basics. He doubted she'd be very happy with the ways he was using his gift nowadays. Not that it mattered. She was long dead and gone.

Well aware of the fact she was trying to provoke a reaction, he gave her exactly what she wanted. He needed her to understand he would not hesitate to end her life to keep her from going to the tower. "With, not for", He said, after which he turned back to face the wall of the cave in front of him. "And only occasionally", He added. She didn't have to know the details.

Demi

Character Sheet
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 03 Dec 2019, 21:19

Diana knew why she had come here. Why she had really come here. The superficial goal was to find some kind of hidden knowledge that she probably knew wasn’t there. But the truth was that she felt expendable. That she felt as if it wouldn’t matter if she travelled up north to die. She was convinced that no one would miss her. Not really. All they would regret was that they were now missing a single pawn in their game. Something that could eventually be replaced and forgotten. The man told her that she wouldn’t be of much use if she died out here, to which she shrugged. “I’m not of much use as it is,” she retorted. She was a tool to be married off and to bear children. That was her use.

So, under the guise of working on her alchemy, she had travelled this far north. And she most likely would have perished already if it hadn’t been for him. The person who had indirectly saved her life, yet couldn’t care less whether she lived or died. How typical. He bluntly told her the truth about the tower. He worked for the person residing inside of it, apparently, but only on occasion. Diana nodded and softly hummed. “I won’t go near it then,” she finally told him. “Tomorrow the both of us will part again and you won’t have to bother trying to keep me away from there.” She would go her own way, and he could just go ahead and forget about her altogether.

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
Wolf

Character Sheet
Arno Gunnarsson
Arno Gunnarsson
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 03 Dec 2019, 21:48

YOU MARCH IN THE DARK

All of a sudden, her mood took a downfall. She spoke of herself like she did not value her life. In a way, he could understand. Some people called it a gift. But like all gifts, no one ever really asked for it. Such was the case with being born. All one could do was make the best out of it. Considering the circumstances, the place and family one was born in, for some it was harder to find a purpose. It was the most miserable way of living, only existing and nothing more.

A normal person would perhaps try to argue or comfort her. He had been raised differently. "Don't act so fucking pathetic", He said. "There is only one person who matters in this world, only one person who you have to deal with every day until you don't have to anymore, and it's you", He went on. It was how he lived his life, his truth. Most likely it wouldn't lift her spirits. It was not a lifestyle she was used to. "So stop feeling sorry for yourself, put your ego aside and get to work", He grumbled. "I'm coming out of the pool, by the way", He then added, not even sure why he warned her. He hadn't bothered to do so before.

Demi

Character Sheet
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 03 Dec 2019, 22:21

It wasn’t as if she wanted to feel this way. She hadn’t asked for it. If anything, she resented herself for it. She didn’t have the right to feel this low. Her life was perfect compared to almost any other soul in Avalance. She lived a life of unfathomable privilege, and still she somehow managed to feel unhappy about it. How ungrateful. But she hadn’t come here to find pity, especially not from someone like him. And pity was most definitely not what he was going to give her.

The man told her to not act so pathetically, which made her glare up at him. In a way, he was right, but that made it even less pleasant to listen to it. His words were harsh, and she had half a mind to just get up and leave. There was no need for her to take this verbal abuse. She had come hear with a goal in mind, and she might as well try to achieve it or die trying. Spending a minute more in this godforsaken cave only prolonged her suffering. “There is no work for me to get to.” Her tone of voice was louder, more frustrated now. “I am a tool. An instrument to be used for other people to achieve their goals. A pawn to be wedded off and have children, raising them until the day I die.” The more she spoke, the angrier she sounded, even though it was not at all his fault. “There is nothing out there for me in the world. Nothing at all.” The world, as it was, was made for men. Not for her.

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
Wolf

Character Sheet
Arno Gunnarsson
Arno Gunnarsson
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 03 Dec 2019, 23:25

YOU MARCH IN THE DARK

The anger lighting up beneath her skin, sparked his as well. There was truth in what he said. Instead of showing him respect, not even by taking his advice or agreeing with what he said, but simply showing there would be the slightest effort to comprehend what he had tried to say. No, instead, she decided to scold him for it. He was horrible at showing emotion, but the fact that he had taken his time to put his thoughts into words, meant something. Even when they came out all wrong.

"Of course there isn't. Did you even listen to any word I said?" He growled at her. "At least it provoked some reaction. Your body already knows, now your mind needs to follow", He said in that same imperative tone she had used before. "You feel emotions. That's a fuel", He told her, his tone still demanding. All fires needed a fuel. He was an expert when it came to that, wasn't he? "Now face it instead of hiding", He commanded. There was the tiniest hint of emotion in his voice. Not the anger he displayed, no. It was something else, something different. Maybe that last command was more at himself than it was meant for her.

Demi

Character Sheet
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 04 Dec 2019, 19:44

Diana wasn’t sure whether she felt angry, sad, disappointed, everything at once, or nothing at all. Right now, she was leaning towards the former, with this stranger telling her what to do without knowing the slightest bit about her. The thing that irked her most, however, was that he was right. Part of her wanted to just pack up her things and leave. Get back to the icy storms and the horrible cold. The man continued to speak, no, growl at her. Apparently, her anger had instigated the same in him.

Emotions were fuel, he said, but she couldn’t feel like they were the exact things that were dragging her down. He told her to face it, instead of hiding. She wanted to be mad at him. To accuse him of doing the exact same thing he was telling her not to do. Hiding away in one of the most remote parts of the world.  “And here we both are, hiding in a fucking ice cave,” she muttered. She reached for another bit of dried meat she’d brought. “Well, as much as I enjoyed our talk, I think I’m going to get some shut-eye.” She’d been travelling all day, after all, and her body seemed close to giving in. Not that she felt like her mind would give her enough of a break to actually drift off.

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
Wolf

Character Sheet
Arno Gunnarsson
Arno Gunnarsson
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 04 Dec 2019, 22:57

YOU MARCH IN THE DARK

There was a special form of resentment he had for people like her. Those who just sat around and waited. Unhappy with who they were. Unhappy with the people around them. Unhappy with what they were doing. Unhappy with the way their life was going. And yet, they still didn’t make any effort to change it. Instead, they complained. They wallowed in self-pity. They hid in fucking ice caves. He just scoffed at her comment. At least he was trying. He was working for his future, a better future. He was here for a reason, one that made sense. He wasn’t trying to get himself killed like she was.

”Night”, He simply responded to her next words. He finally got out of the pool as well, like he said he would before. She could turn away or not, he didn’t care. He picked up one of the rags and started drying himself off. A shiver ran down his spine, pulling painfully at the scar that marked his shoulders. He grunted for a second, bit down on his tongue to keep himself from cursing. He got dressed and walked over to the crate with pelts. He grabbed a fair amount, determined to make himself a comfortable spot. Or, as comfortable as possible, on the floor of a fucking ice cave.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum