⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Girls just wanna have fun!  SULpNx9
Raven

Character Sheet
Magic: Undying
Alexios Atremis
Alexios Atremis
Avalance Citizen

Girls just wanna have fun!  Empty Girls just wanna have fun!

on Mon 07 Oct 2019, 14:19

I fell in love with their darkest parts
Normally Alexios never took someone to his hide out, especially not a living creature. But this girl convinced him to help her brother. Well the brother didn’t know yet that Alexios was going to help him. Something happened to the kid and know this girl, who is called Carmilla, asked Alexios to curse him. That meant the kid would be an undying after the curse. Alexios never had cursed anyone in his life, he didn’t want to. But she did convince him. They made a deal, Carmilla would help Alexios on this job. He needed to steal a jewel from the Castle of Aeldun and only Carmilla could help him sneak in. But before they could do their big mission the girl had to learn something about thievery.

The snow cracked under the big boots of Alexios as he walked passed the trees, knowing exactly where he needed to go. He didn’t pay much attention to the girl behind him. Alexios finally stood still when he reaches the entrance of his hide out.
”We are here.” He said. At the outside his hide out didn’t look like much. But behind the entrance was a large corridor system. A lot of undying, thieves or mercenaries come to this place to rest or to train. Alexios was crowned in this hide out as King of Thieves. He ruled this hide out and decided who could stay or had to leave. Still, he was king, but felt nervous about bringing the girl to this place. He didn’t want her to feel unsafe, but he also wanted her to fear him. They weren’t friends and he definitely didn’t want her to think they were.

Alexios entered the hide out and took the girl with him through the corridor system until they came to Alexios his room. The inside of the room was nice, you could still see the walls of the cave but somehow it was warm inside. There was a wooden bed in the corner with some fur blankets on it. There were also some other wooden furniture. Alexios locked the wooden door when they both were inside the room.
”You ready for some fun?” He said with a crooked smile.

TAG: Carmilla

Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty, I see the good in the bad and the ugly. I got a demon in my soul and a voice in my head It's saying GO! GO! GO! I can sleep when I'm dead. Screaming "Hallelujah Motherfucker take me to church"
By Kíli

Girls just wanna have fun!  Hwrm1K5
Girls just wanna have fun!  SxDxQdr
Lotte

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Carmilla Corbin
Carmilla Corbin
Avalance Citizen

Girls just wanna have fun!  Empty Re: Girls just wanna have fun!

on Thu 17 Oct 2019, 21:28

WE DRINK THE POISON OUR MINDS POUR FOR US
AND WONDER WHY WE FEEL SICK

Desperate times often call for desperate measures. It was a sentence that would forever linger in her head. And perhaps ‘it’ was right. Perhaps these days Carmilla became more desperate. Not only to save her own ass, but surely her brothers. He was her everything. All she had left. Perhaps the only person who truly cared for her. And she would not mind to become a little more desperate everyday to safe him. Even it had to cost her so much. Little did she know what ’this’ plan she had would cost her. After all, they had not discussed the terms and conditions. His terms and conditions. What if it was too much to pay for? What if the price was too high?

The thought of it lingered on inside her head. Over and over again, and without saying anything she had followed him. In certain ways she had trusted him on his words. Left the safe environment of the castle to get to know more about the ancient. Who had still the looks of someone of her age. But who knew how old he would be? Snow is cracking under their feet as they moved on. But the cracking of the white dust came to an end when they seemed to have reached their destination. ”We are here.” he spoke. As if he was going to show her his house, a warm cozy place. But nothing was less true. The place was everything but cozy and nice. It was dark and dim. Something that would suit him. Her blue gaze went up to catch any detail of the hideout. Anything that could possibly of use, but when a wooden door dimmed up she tilted her head a bit to the side. Wondering what would behind it they moved on. She in a slower pace, still curious but cautious as well.

It somewhat surprised her to feel the warmth of the room. While this whole place was reeking of death, murder, thievery and other hideous things this seemed to be the only decent room. Of course, she wouldn’t tell him. She wouldn’t dare. Although they were still in the highlands. This was his playground. And she was a mere chess piece. It’s cosy. was the only thing she could bring out as her lighter coloured eyes gazed over the wooden furniture. But she stopped her pace at a wooden desk. Letting her slender fingers glide over the wood. It was warm, and reminded her of home. But that little daydream vanished when he started talking again. ”You ready for some fun?” Carmilla turned around to face him. Flashing another one of her curious smiles over to him. What do you suggest?
Raven

Character Sheet
Alexios Atremis
Alexios Atremis
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 19:27

A soft smile formed Alexios his mouth when the girl called his place cosy. This place was everything but cosy. People got murdered outside this room, they stole from each other and suddenly he got aware of the place he lived. He brought this girl, Carmilla, into danger. His eyes went over the wooden door, did he lock it? Yea, he locked it. He looked at her, she let her slender fingers glide over the wooden furniture. She was so.. pure? This wood was damaged and broken and her fingers where so soft.. so pure.. Alexios shook his head, it was the girl her own fault if something happens to her. She wanted to help her brother, Alexios never demanded her.

Of course he could have given the curse to the boy, but he didn’t want to. Carmilla could help him with a job. Normally he would never make connections like this, but breaking into a castle has made him renew his thoughts about connections.

”The first thing you need to have is something to defend yourself.” Alexios said while he looked at his wall. He had never trained anyone, so he didn’t knew where to begin or what to suggest. Carmilla was a small and slender girl, a sword would probably break her back, but she needed something to defend herself when things got out of hand. He took a dagger from his wall and gave it to Carmilla.
”I do hope you don’t have to use it.” Alexios said when he let go of the dagger. ”I know it’s a small weapon. But don’t underestimate it. While your attacker is still lifting his sword above his head, you already stabbed him to death… twice.” The dagger was a small weapon but in the right hands really fast. He stands behind Carmilla and places her fingers around the handle. The blade of the knife turned towards her. ”You don’t sting with it, you stab. You need more strength for stabbing.” He explained about the position of the knife.
He walked around Carmilla and stopped in front of her. ”Just give it a try, love.” He said.

Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty, I see the good in the bad and the ugly. I got a demon in my soul and a voice in my head It's saying GO! GO! GO! I can sleep when I'm dead. Screaming "Hallelujah Motherfucker take me to church"
By Kíli

Lotte

Character Sheet
Carmilla Corbin
Carmilla Corbin
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 31 Oct 2019, 20:36

With the door locked behind them she felt as if the only way to escape was shut down. Though she did not really mind being alone with him in this room. It seemed safer than wandering the halls of the cave he had lured her in. When he told her he wanted to show her something she could have never guessed he wanted to take her to a place like this. Though. It seemed like he was actually building an empire here. Perhaps even greater than the king himself.

Milla managed to offer him a compliment about the coziness of his place. As she gazed at the simple wooden furniture. In some ways it had reminded her of home. What it was like when they were truly happy there. But those days seemed longer ago than they actually were. And with every day that followed it slipped out of her hands even more.

You ready for some fun?

His words lingered in her mind for a few more seconds until she turned around to face him again. Her curious smile gave away that she was in fact ready for some fun. Whatever that may be. Perhaps her intentions of fun were different from him. But either way she was done doing nothing, pretending to be just a lady of another boring city. Yes. She was ready.

She followed his gaze towards the wall with her eyes. Well that makes sense. And as he started moving she slowly took a few steps towards the wall as well. Until he showed her the dagger. Her blue gaze went from his face towards the small, but probably razor sharp steel dagger. With her slender fingers she reached for the handle until she felt the cold wood getting used to her fingers. I don’t mind using it. she managed to slip out in the proces. Though she would always use her words to lure herself out of any situation at first. I mean, I helped my father skin the animals. was it not the same? Skin a dead animal or push the same blade into a man’s body until life would slip out of his eyes leaving nothing more than an empty shell? Perhaps not. But was a human’s life that much more worth than that of an animal? I have seen my father carrying around his great swords. But I have also seen how much slower he is with such a weapon. If she had to choose, she’d always choose the stealthier and quicker way. If only she would ever become a hero.

His explanation made sense, and she nodded by his words letting him know that she was in fact listening. But as he places himself behind her she could feel how the hairs on her back stood up. While he was generally alright to talk to there was still that small part she did not trust so much, not while he was that close to her, not while she was on these unknown grounds. In a reflex she held her breath, but the grip around the handle was changed up until the blade was pointing towards her. You don’t sting with it, you stab. that made even more sense. But as soon as the contact broke she managed to relax a little.

It was only until he stood in front of her again making that gesture that she raised an brow, Curiously. You want me to.. no more words were needed for him to ask what she wanted to ask. It was in fact not that strange as he could not die just by a simple stab of a dagger. But the fact that he asked her to stab him was something she had to conquer.

The grip around the dagger tightened a bit as she moved her way closer. Her free hand grasped for his arm trying to hold grip onto something. Not thinking she was able to actually do it she moved the short blade until there was no point of turning back. After all, If he did not want this he could easily stop her, right? The shiny metal of the blade disappeared first into the black robes sinking into the skin as if it was nothing. Only to be followed by a ray of blood. Her eyes slowly widened after seeing what she had done only to move her gaze up towards his face gazing for any reaction.
Raven

Character Sheet
Alexios Atremis
Alexios Atremis
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 05 Nov 2019, 11:30

It was no surprise to Alexios when the girl said she had helped her father with animal skinning. A small smile appeared on his face and the pieces of the puzzle fell together. He now understood why she did not go to the temple to pray for her brother, but that she was looking for more practical solutions in places that most people would avoid.

Alexios was also happy that the girl did not hurdle when it came to the dagger. He didn't have time to convince her that it would be much better for her. Because be honest, it was a beautiful girl but she didn't have much muscle. A sword would fall out of her hands rather than kill someone with it.
"Good, you don't want to be slow when it comes to breaking in and killing guards." Alexios said. He did not expect that many people would die during their trip, but he could not assure.

He stood behind her to help position her fingers correctly. Perhaps he moved closer to her than was necessary. But her soft skin also made it inviting. Her fingers felt cold, but not much colder than his. Her skin felt like rose petals that bloomed in the morning dew. At this kind of moment, Alexios found it hard not to expose her neck and suck her out. Fortunately the boy was able to restrain himself, but sometimes he played with those thoughts.

A soft laugh escaped from his lips as the girl looked at him in surprise and wondered if she understood what he was asking of her.
She had to know that that little dagger wouldn't hurt him. Yes it would cut into his flesh and let it bleed a little. But then it would be over.

The girl did not seem to doubt for a moment in her attack, but Alexios felt her hand clasped around his upper arm to maintain balance. With a quick movement, he grabbed her wrist to turn her arm behind her back.
Her dagger sank deep into his clothing and pierced his skin. He didn't even feel the pain, only the coolness of the blade.
He held his grip on her wrist without hurting her and pushed her body against his. Their faces only a few centimeters apart.
"Not bad for a first try. Only next time I wouldn't try to shake my hand before you attack." Alexios said in a soft tone, almost whispering. He felt her warm breath and if his heartbeats meant something to him, he would certainly skip one. "The guards are not as nice as I am." He said with a charming smile.

By Kíli

Lotte

Character Sheet
Carmilla Corbin
Carmilla Corbin
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 21:16

Milla knew she would never be the type of warrior the North seemed to need. Nor was her broken brother. They were both very skinny, slender types. A great sword would probably break them in half with only the slightest swing of it. But then again, their parents were the same as well. Slender build, sleek light blonde hairs, those piercing eyes. They were born to rule, to control others and use them in their own advantage. Not to stand as a true hero on the frontline. Watching the enemy attack without any hesitation. No, she would be in the back, safely behind the large walls of the castle by her brother’s side. Perhaps it would always be that way.

Killing guards with a hesitation that was hearable in her voice her head tilted slightly without moving her body. Not to forget the part of breaking in that he also mentioned. We never spoke about any of that.  It was clear she needed his help. But if she had to do the dirty job herself then why would she even get involved with the king of thieves? Why ask, beg, cry for help if she had to dirty her hands herself. I am not here do to the dirty job even when I know how to use any weapon. as she gives her voice a bit more strength.

And yet. When he asked her she was in for some fun she did not flinch an inch. Perhaps following his lead was something she needed all along. Those thick castle walls build to protect her did not made her life any easier anyway.

As he placed himself behind her she could feel the hairs on her back stand up. It was uncomfortable to say the least, but deep down she knew he would not be so stupid to just bluntly attack and even kill her. He seemed smarter then that. And just as she needed something from him, he probably needed something from her as well. And that made them equals at the moment. Even when he was in so much more advantage than her. And that was perhaps what made her feel stronger.

The short connection between them was broken when he placed himself in front of her. Asking her something what felt more like an ultimatum. But if he had not been completely honest with her he would have stopped her before the dagger cut his clothes and made a hole through his skin. Her widened eyes only giving away what a surprise it was for her that she even dared to do this. Her hand still grasped for his arm as her fingers slowly dug into his skin so she could maintain her balance. But the vampire seemed to think different about her reaction as he grasped her wrist. Twisting it behind her back. In the process the dagger sank deeper into his skin. Making the dripping of the blood go faster than before as she now even felt the dark red liquids staining her hand. But the blood on her hand was not the only thing that made her heartbeat raise as if it was breaking out of her chest. It was his gaze that was suddenly closer than before and those daring eyes that seemed to lure her in every time he got closer to her.

Are you.. she murmurs as an answers to his words. Not entirely sure if he was just making fun of the whole situation or if he was being honest. She knew what a guard could do. But they would not stand a chance against any  immortal would they? But then again wouldn't the world already been taken over by ’them’? nice? Not as if she wanted an honest answer. If she had to be honest towards herself she did not mind the mystery around the king of thieves. Not. one. bit.

Milla regains the pressure on the dagger before she slowly pulled it out of his body. But she still helt it in her hands ever so tightly as blood was slowly dripping down over the sharp steel of the dagger. For a moment she gazed down over his face. Taking in every detail of his face to store it in her mind. Only to move her gaze up and locking with his. Why do you want me to pass this ’test’ so bad? What are you gaining from this besides getting stabbed? knowing she was well aware of the sudden change in her reaction towards him. But that smile, that damn smile.
Raven

Character Sheet
Alexios Atremis
Alexios Atremis
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 26 Nov 2019, 10:30

Alexios rolled his eyes when Carmilla began to struggle. "Calm down." he said and a small smile appeared on his face. He would not just endanger her, it was of no use to him. "You're not going to do the dirty work, honey," he said. "I'm only preparing you if you were attacked." He may be immortal, but he can also be killed if something goes wrong.

He handed her the dagger and helped her hold the dagger well. When he stood behind her he felt his muscles tighten. Alexios hadn't been drinking from a person in ages because he had to be a little wary. He wasn't going to drink from Carmilla either, but it took him a lot of self control.

When he faced her again and asked her to attack him, she did not seem to doubt. But with her position, Alexios could easily grasp her and push her close. He raised his eyebrow when the girl asked why he wanted her to pass this test. She saw it as a test, he laughed softly about it. What was a test for her was a way of survival for him so that he would not have to bury her dead body somewhere in the forest.
"What I gain?" He asked in a soft tone, his eyes sliding down her face and remaining silent on her lips. He felt her hot breath against his face. He no longer felt the wound that the dagger had left behind due to the rapid healing process.
"I just wanted to get close enough to you, without scaring you." He said softly and looked back at her in her eyes.

By Kíli

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum