⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
I'm headed straight for the castle C364cfb550df0dbe7800d4ced1bc8d6c782c0a67
Michelle

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Eleanor Summer
Eleanor Summer
Avalance Citizen

I'm headed straight for the castle Empty I'm headed straight for the castle

on Thu 26 Nov 2020, 23:15
Did you enjoy the sight of me kneeling before you?
Her heart was pounding in her throat. This was a new feeling, something she didn't quite understand. Yet she knew it all too well. It was fear, something she had long drowned. Fear made her weak. Small. Her mother had always preyed upon her weakness.

But standing here, moments away from seeing him once more, moments before she could show him how useful she was. Moments before he could reject her.. It terrified her.

But why would he reject her? He had asked her to come here, he wanted her to be with him. Wanted his daughter. Right? Yes, that's right. So she held her head up and an easy smile on her lips. Even though she curled her toes up, clenching them together, that was the only sign of her nerves. A sign her father wouldn't see through her shoes. From the feet up she was all relaxed and smooth. Like she had been taught.

Knocking twice before she opened the door she stepped into his room. Keeping her eyes from darting over the space she stared straight ahead towards him. Towards her father. "Good evening, I have arrived, as you requested." Her voice was even, perhaps almost even bored as she clenched her toes a bit tighter, keeping a giddy smile far away from creeping up her face.

No one was my master
but I might be master of everything
if I wished. If I dared.
I'm headed straight for the castle 094b6afe30b089fabfbc694d2e3ef83682645066
Wap

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Ghiann Guerra
Ghiann Guerra
Avalance Citizen

I'm headed straight for the castle Empty Re: I'm headed straight for the castle

on Sun 06 Dec 2020, 11:58
You torture saints with a single glance torture
A daughter. Eleanor had not been raised by her father and never would be. She was but a child, one raised by a woman who had been there for just a few nights. Never love, never care. Just pure human emotion without any connection. While he had not been interested in taking care of the girl, there was always a curiosity. What did she turn out to be? Would she be like him? And if so, could she share in his beliefs?

It was this curiosity that had let him come to Asherah. Far away from home, he’d be able to see what she was truly like. To pull her away from everything she had ever known, she would be forced to make decisions she never had. Of course, he wasn’t planning on making this easy on her. She had something to prove - one shot at becoming more than the result of a foolish night.

The door opened and the girl entered his room. She was gorgeous, just like her mother. Something that could be used, when this beauty was combined with wits. He hummed softly to recognize her presence, lifting his chin as he looked at her.

How were your travels?
Make them think they ever stood a chance
MONTY

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum