⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Stereo Hearts VRKN0VN
Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Fenrir Myrkrith
Fenrir Myrkrith
Avalance Citizen

Stereo Hearts Empty Stereo Hearts

on Mon 20 Jul 2020, 15:23

A smile had been lingering on his lips from the moment he had stepped out that day. Fenrir had kept his promise to have his wild manes tamed. Maybe a bit to excessive even. But it was worth it. Completely looking like a new man in fact, but he deemed it more than fitting since a new part of his life was actually looming around the corner. The ceremony had been nothing more than beautiful. The way it had unfolded, how the love was bursting from the two people standing in front it was more than he had ever hoped for, for his friends. In all honesty the man had even shed a few tears. But that would remain unsaid. Fenrir had kept himself a bit more on the background during the ceremony, standing in the back of all the people. But that didn’t mean that he hadn’t enjoyed seeing the both of them so happy.

But as the night broke and the party was in full swing, the man couldn’t keep himself mixed into the crowd any longer. Breaking loose from a conversation that had been going on about actual furniture, these Carthas guys really. With a warm smile caressing his lips he walked over to the woman that was dressed in a champagne colored dress. Softly he placed his hand on her shoulder, giving it a soft squeeze. ’Might I steal you away for a dance lady Carthas?’ The man spoke with a warm tone in his voice, looking at her in anticipation. Shortly his eyes looked around spotting Alison her parents as well, giving them a friendly nod. Though he could clearly see the confusion in their eyes.

Suit

Stereo Hearts 4d6932870822268d880a61fb8c470fb12bc61352
Cat

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Alison Carthas
Alison Carthas
Avalance Citizen

Stereo Hearts Empty Re: Stereo Hearts

on Tue 21 Jul 2020, 00:54

she's like the winter sun
her ruddy edges slightly blurred
This night was everything that Alison had hoped for. Everyone was in good spirits and the ceremony had been so warm and full of love. After the ceremony the festivities had quickly started and Alison had gotten quite overwhelmed by all the people who had come to congratulate them and have a little chit-chat. Then of course there had also been the food and the drinking and the dancing… It felt like it was all going so fast, but wasn’t that always the case at one’s own party? Either way, she was thoroughly enjoying this first night with her husband. Husband husband husband. He was her husband and she his wife. It still felt unreal, but so amazing at the same time. The huge smile on her face hadn’t left for even a moment during the whole night.

She was so busy talking to everyone that she barely had time to think about who she hadn’t seen yet. As she was talking to some friends of her parents, she felt a hand on her shoulder that startled her a little. Turning around, it took her a second to figure out who was standing in front of her, her brows shooting up once she did. ”I- Wha- Fenrir?!” His once long hair was chopped into a neat, short cut, one that he hadn’t sported in years, if at all. It made him look insanely different. But once she realised that it was indeed him, she immediately jumped forward to hug him. ”I’m so happy you’re here!” The last time they saw each other, everything was still so uncertain as the world had been a scary place. But not anymore. Everything was bright and happy again and Alison felt like she was on top of the world. She leaned back to look at him again, reaching up to touch his hair. ”So why did you-?” Truth be told, it did look good, she was just absolutely baffled. Last time they spoke he wouldn’t let anybody touch it. She was actually so in shock that she’d barely registered his question.

dress
hair

"be great or be nothing"
Stereo Hearts VRKN0VN
Caro

Character Sheet
Fenrir Myrkrith
Fenrir Myrkrith
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 23 Jul 2020, 14:38

If anything this was everything he had expected from their wedding. Everything and more. As those puppies had fallen in line between their mother while she was carrying the rings. Yeah, his heart had literally melted away or something. But it was a beautiful ceremony and well the party itself would be even more spectacular if he knew his friends. Yeah, he was over the moon excited for them. To be starting a new chapter in their lives together. It would do the both of them some good, just the way they worked so well together it was something that sometimes made him yearn for exactly that. But well, that was something he wasn’t going to rush. Nor did he have an actual interest in sharing his life with someone. If it happened someday, well he’d be happy but he wasn’t going to go look for it.

Feeling her startle underneath his handpalm made him shortly raise a brow. And as she turned around and looked at him with such confusion he shortly smirked. ’The one and only.’ He nodded, a warm smile curling around his lips as he looked at her. Yeah, this had been a long time ago that he looked like this. At least over ten years if it wasn’t even longer at this point. Soon he got the reaction he had been looking for, hugging her closer than ever. ’I wouldn’t want to miss this for the world.’ He chuckled softly. After their last meeting the man had done some thinking and well eventually he had ended up here in Goldenleaf, ready to turn himself around completely. Letting her go eventually when she reached up to his hair, moving back with his head a bit; ’Na-ah. No touching. It took ages to get it looking like this.’ Which wasn’t a joke, but the twinkles in his eyes gave everything away. ’Well, after out last meeting. I gave everything some thought. I’m ready to make some changes in my life. But don’t let me bore you with this today alright?’ The man winked at her as he offered her his hand. ’How about that dance milady?’

Cat

Character Sheet
Alison Carthas
Alison Carthas
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 28 Jul 2020, 22:57

Alison gave him a huge smile when he said that he wouldn't want to miss this for the world. Their relationship had gone through a bit of a rough patch, and she was so grateful that they'd managed to make amends in time for the wedding. She still wasn't over the assassinating, but she now understood why he did it. Either way, it wasn't worth losing him over. At this point she couldn't imagine not having him in her life.

She raised her brows when he moved his had back, but couldn't help but laugh. Since when did he care what he looked like? Last time they saw each other, he certainly didn't. "Well, I feel honoured you put in so much effort. And with your suit, too! It's beautiful." she said, softly letting her fingers glide over the smooth fabric of his sleeve. She was easily distracted by pretty things, and the one or two glasses of wine that she'd had certainly didn't help with that. But she was still bright enough to enjoy her own wedding, of course. She looked back up at him with an attentive look on her face. "Alright, you can tell me everything later." she said, still looking at him a little funnily because this whole new look definitely took some getting used to. But she truly did not have the time to just stand around and take it all in, neither did she want to. The hand that he extended she gladly grabbed. "After you, kind sir." she said with a grin.

"be great or be nothing"
Stereo Hearts VRKN0VN
Caro

Character Sheet
Fenrir Myrkrith
Fenrir Myrkrith
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 30 Jul 2020, 14:27

That huge smile she gave him made him smile right back. Yes, this was where the two of them needed to be. Alison married to a man like Frederick, Fenrir right here with her in Goldenleaf to stay. It would be a big change for him, yet there was no doubt in his mind. He wouldn’t return back on his words. Though he had to find a way for himself to start fitting in here that much was for sure. Yet that was something he would think about later. That could wait. For now he just wanted to spend some time with her. Given that her time was valuable to anyone now, he was lucky enough to be able to possibly dance with her.

’Well, it was an idea of your father actually. Me sporting the De La Fontaine colors.’ Fenrir smiled softly as her hand moved over his sleeve. Always the one that had an eye for things like these. Which he surely loved that much was for sure. The way she could look at certain things in life, yeah it was something special about her. ’I will, I promise.’ The man nodded. But that wouldn’t be today. Nah, today was all about the happy couple so he asked her to dance with him. Guiding her to the dancefloor, placing one hand loosely on her shoulder and the other on her waist a smile lingering on his lips. ’So when do I need to deliver that speech of mine hm?’

Cat

Character Sheet
Alison Carthas
Alison Carthas
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 30 Jul 2020, 22:39

"You spoke to him before the wedding?" she asked curiously. Of course she had been in contact with her parents after the war had ended, but she hadn't seen them until just a couple of days ago when they arrived in Goldenleaf for the wedding. It had worried her, of course, but if they had seen Fenrir in the meantime then they were in good hands. "Well, you look very handsome in light blue. Truth be told I am not planning to stop wearing it either." she laughed. Her family's colour was very pretty, so why would she?

As she put her glass on a table, they turned onto the dance floor. The musicians were playing a lively tune that required some quick footwork, something that she had learned to do years ago. She mimicked him and placed her hands as well, easily slipping into the rhythm of the music. Right, left, and back again. As he mentioned the speech she laughed, she had almost forgotten about it. "I suppose that is up to you, is it not?" she smirked, looking up at him. She reckoned that it would really take a while before she would be used to seeing him with short hair, and in a suit. But it was definitely something she could get used to.

tune (lol)

"be great or be nothing"
Stereo Hearts VRKN0VN
Caro

Character Sheet
Fenrir Myrkrith
Fenrir Myrkrith
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 01 Aug 2020, 14:01

’I travelled down with them from Caer Scion. Figured they could use the protection.’ Fenrir smiled softly. It had been a pleasant journey that much was for sure. And he loved to spend time with her parents as well so it wasn’t something he didn’t want to do. ’Off course not, blue suits your very well after all.’ The man grinned softly. The de la Fontaine’s were lucky with the colors of their crest that much was sure and he was lucky that he could rock those colors as well.

The music that was playing made him chuckle, off course he had to pick out this particular moment to dance. But he was the perfect lead in dancing. ’Well, should I ask for the musicians to stop playing? Or should I just tell you hm?’ Fenrir chuckled softly shooting her a wink. Twirling her around playfully and soon catching her back as the rhythm picked up just a little bit. Yeah, this night was perfect. And he hoped that she thought the same thing because if twas her wedding. And well perfection was something to only strive for in the end. But from his point of view things couldn’t go any better right now.

Cat

Character Sheet
Alison Carthas
Alison Carthas
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 03 Aug 2020, 16:32

She gasped. "And you are only saying hello now?!" she said, playfully slapping his arm. Her parents had arrived days ago, which meant that he had been here earlier than the wedding itself had started as well. "...You were afraid of Bridezilla, weren't you?" she said, scrunching up her nose. Well, she couldn't blame him. If anything she was surprised that Fred had still wanted to marry her after the past week. But it was only because she had been a little stressed, nothing malicious or anything. Plus, everything did seem to have worked out in the end. She had not seen one frowning face this whole night and that was saying something. Although she did make a mental note that this would really have to be a one-time thing. But luckily she had Fred, he was way better at taking things easy than she was.

Fenrir was also quite the dancer, and so they easily twirled around the floor. It was funny how dancing with someone could mean so many things. Romantically, or even politically. But right now she was just dancing with her brother and it was nothing more than fun. She could feel that people were looking at them, but that wasn't surprising. She was the bride, wasn't she? All of these people came especially for her and Fred, and she would spend the rest of the night making sure that she had spoken to as many of them as possible. And so she did not want this moment to end, not yet. "You can tell me." she said softly.

"be great or be nothing"
Stereo Hearts VRKN0VN
Caro

Character Sheet
Fenrir Myrkrith
Fenrir Myrkrith
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 04 Aug 2020, 14:19

’I needed to keep this a surprise didn’t I?’ Fenrir chuckled softly shooting her a wink. ’Well no, since bridezilla wouldn’t even recognize me.’ He smirked teasingly. Yes, he had arrived a few days ago but he had to tie up a few loose ends again. Such as securing a place to live here, but he had even talked to Lord Carthas for that matter. Explaining everything and that man, well, if anything he had welcomed him with open arms which was a big surprise to the man. But that was a surprise he was going to keep for the end of their dance or maybe for tomorrow even. Today was all about her, not about him turning his life upside down completely. But for her, for his sister he would do anything and more.

Being quite the dancer came with all the traveling around, the man had picked up a few things and well he could put all of those in motion right now. A grin curling around his lips as he twirled her around a few times, catching her each and every time. Catching the stares of a number of people but the man was only focusing on her and their fancy footwork. ’Dearly beloved, we’re here to celebrate the union of two of the most wonderful people I know.’ The man smiled softly shooting her a wink, whispering. ’Alison and I, we go way back. She is literally the reason why I am standing here today. She saved me, and kept saving me time and time again.’ Shortly he pulled her closer, just a little bit. ’She’s quite a remarkable woman, someone with a kind heart, who sees the good in everyone. Though, don’t piss her off because she will threaten to cut off your hair. Hence, the reason why I am here with hair like this.’ He chuckled softly. ’What I want to say here, is that both Goldenleaf and Frederick need to be very happy with having such a woman in their midst. Because she will be here for everyone that needs it.’ And with those words he ended his little speech, shortened speech. Still dancing with her, holding her close to his chest.

Cat

Character Sheet
Alison Carthas
Alison Carthas
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 05 Aug 2020, 23:27

She laughed at his comment. "Well, you're not wrong." She hadn't even noticed him during the ceremony, so with all the stress and wedding planning going on she probably wouldn't either if he didn't make himself known. But he was here now and that was the most important thing. And besides, the whole day had been absolutely perfect so far. Almost too perfect, as if something was bound to go wrong. But she was done worrying about that for now, she felt nothing but warmth and happiness at this moment.

Fenrir listened to her and started telling her his speech. She fell quiet, listening attentively while the music continued on in the background. Luckily the tune had slowed down a little, but that did not make the dance less intricate. Just a little slower. Her eyes were looking up, focused on his as he talked. He spoke in a lighthearted manner, but the words were heavy with meaning as they immediately made her heart feel heavy as well. She laughed at the comment about his hair, a watery laugh as she tried to keep herself from crying. "I did not-" she started, taking the bite of his teasing, but her voice got stuck in her throat before she could finish her sentence. The truth was that tears had started to well up about three sentences in and that she simply couldn't keep them in any longer. They started falling down, one after another, more than during the ceremony as her emotions had been rising all through the night and were now at their peak. Luckily he know held her against his chest and so her tears were less visible. She let out a few shaky breaths, trying to collect herself as they were slowly swaying along to the music. "Damn it, Fenrir, you're ruining my make-up." she laughed. She stopped dancing, leaning back to look at him. "I love you." She reached up to kiss him on his cheek, his stubble grazing against her lips. The fact that he hadn't gotten rid of his beard was something she could appreciate. She didn't want him to change too much of himself, of course. But she knew that whatever he looked like, he would always be the same Fenrir. His speech said enough, how heartfelt but also honest it was. He just knew her too well.

"be great or be nothing"
Stereo Hearts VRKN0VN
Caro

Character Sheet
Fenrir Myrkrith
Fenrir Myrkrith
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 10 Aug 2020, 14:14

A grin curled around his lips as she had managed to bring something out in between the speech, shooting her a wink while he continued, just holding her as they danced the night away for a moment. A smile caressing his lips the whole time. Seeing those tears appear made him smile warmly, exactly what he wanted yes. But he held her close, not dreaming of letting her go now very softly caressing her back as he felt his shirt getting wet actually, but he gladly took it. It didn’t matter to him.

When she eventually looked up again he smiled softly, shooting her a wink. Here they were standing in the middle of the dancefloor. ’I mean, mission succeeded.’ The man happily chuckled away, closing his eyes as she kissed his cheek. ’I love you to Ali, always have, always will.’ He hummed, in a brotherly way for sure. Carefully he brought his hand towards her cheek, softly wiping a few tears away as he kissed the top of her head. ’Let me get you a drink hm? To make up that I made you cry.’ Playfully he shot her a wink as he offered her his arms. Unless she actually had some other place to be then he would just resort to doing something else off course.

Cat

Character Sheet
Alison Carthas
Alison Carthas
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 16 Aug 2020, 21:24

She looked up at him, a soft smile on her lips as he wiped away her tears. She was so happy that he could be here, so she had to enjoy it while she still could. Before she knew it, he would be roaming the lands again, in whichever form. Hopefully he would be returning soon though, as she was so busy now. Of course she wanted to make time for him but she would obviously have to speak to others as well. And that wouldn't be over after today, of course. On the contrary. From now on, she was no longer Frederick's fiancé but his wife, which brought other responsibilities with it. Responsibilities that could not be compared to those that Fred himself would inherit once George would retire, but still, it would become a busier life than the one she had now. She didn't mind, though; she liked being busy, liked having a sense of purpose. It kept her mind off things.

But that didn't mean that she couldn't relax tonight, so she grabbed Fenrir's arm as he mentioned drinks. "That sounds nothing but fair." she laughed. Wait, but if his mission had succeeded, then that meant his mission was making her cry. And then alcohol was the solution to that? Hmm. "Wait... Are you trying to get me drunk, Fen?" she said, squinting with her eyes as she put the dots together, looking at him questionably.

ali rn:

Stereo Hearts 2wxmbd

"be great or be nothing"
Stereo Hearts VRKN0VN
Caro

Character Sheet
Fenrir Myrkrith
Fenrir Myrkrith
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 20 Aug 2020, 14:27

Fenrir could almost say what she was thinking. Almost. She was already thinking about him leaving most likely. But that would be a surprise for another day. He had already made her cry for the day so that was more than enough right? For him it was and since she needed to enjoy her night, not only by talking and dancing with him but also spending time with other lord and ladies or her new in-laws. Yeah, he would keep this news for the next coming days. For when everything was settling down. Yeah, that seemed more than fair to him right now.

As she grabbed his arm he chuckled softly winking at her. But when her next words sounded the man started laughing softly. ’One drink won’t get you drunk will it? Otherwise I’m going to teach you how to drink properly.’ A grin appeared on his lips as he shortly pulled her in an embrace before making their way to the bar. ’Besides if anything I know better than to get a girl drunk on her wedding day, that’s a job I leave for the husband you know.’ A smirk curled around his lips as he grabbed a glass of wine for her and a glass of scotch for him. ’So, how are you liking Goldenleaf hm?’

Cat

Character Sheet
Alison Carthas
Alison Carthas
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 08 Sep 2020, 23:50

The corners of her mouth curled up at his comment. "Hmm, well, no. But it's not exactly my first drink." she responded. "But you can teach me after our next punching session! I am going to be so tough, one of the guys really." she laughed. Honestly, she wouldn't mind properly getting drunk with Fenrir sometime, even though she was married now. As long as nothing embarrassing happened, it would be fine, right? She put her arm around his back as he embraced her, humming as he mentioned how Fred should be the one to get her drunk. "I would like to remember this night, actually." she said, taking the glass from him and clinking it against his.

She took a sip, thinking over her answer. "Well, it's warm. Both the weather and the people, so that's definitely something to get used to. But I really love it, although I do sometimes miss the north." Both places were absolutely beautiful, but in entirely different ways. She was fairly sure she had never seen so much green in one place before, for starters. Something that was a huge contrast to the icy hues of her birthplace.

"be great or be nothing"
Stereo Hearts VRKN0VN
Caro

Character Sheet
Fenrir Myrkrith
Fenrir Myrkrith
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 09 Sep 2020, 16:43

’Ah, but it’s only one more drink hm? You can’t not drink with your best friend on your wedding day.’ Fenrir smirked softly. As she mentioned their next punching session he chuckled softly. ’Oh you will hm? Better not be lying to me Ali.’ He shot her a playful wink. Getting pissed out of their minds together yeah that would be something. Off course all in the safety of either the place she lived in, or the place he lived in for that matter. ’You’re doing it all wrong you know. Most people don’t even remember their wedding night, or well only a certain part of it but I’m not getting into details about what part.’ The man grinned, shooting her a playful wink.

’Luckily for you, I’m bringing the north with me everytime I come visit huh?’ The man smiled ever so softly, bringing his hand up to her cheek. ’You’re going to do so well here, I just know that.’ She and Fred both. This was exactly the spot where she needed to be. That was something he knew for sure.

Cat

Character Sheet
Alison Carthas
Alison Carthas
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 29 Oct 2020, 00:23

Alison raised her brows in amusement. "Hm, I suppose you are right. But only one." she said, and she was quite serious too. But her serious face already vanished as soon as he shot her that wink. "I am not! Honestly, do you not agree that Carthas is quite the name? It sounds much tougher than De la Fontaine." she laughed. Obviously no one would be intimidated by that name. And even if they were, they wouldn't be anymore as soon as they saw her, she was quite aware of that. Which was why she did actually want to continue their training, but she would worry about that later. Right now she had to worry about the fact that Fenrir had started talking about what he thought would happen later that night, which caused her cheeks to flush a bright red colour. It would happen eventually, of course, because she and Fred did want to try for children, but tonight already? She wasn't so sure. "I did not know you were such an expert on wedding nights?" she retorted, trying to put the focus somewhere else.

"You do realise I that expect a parchment roll covering the news from up north every time you visit, right?" she said, a warm smile on her face as her cheeks returned to their normal colour. Well, almost normal - they had been a bit flushed from the wine and excitement already. She was so, so excited, but talking about her old home did make it a little bittersweet. "Thank you. I miss you already." she said softly, leaning in for what was probably about the tenth hug of the night already.

"be great or be nothing"
Stereo Hearts VRKN0VN
Caro

Character Sheet
Fenrir Myrkrith
Fenrir Myrkrith
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 29 Oct 2020, 16:03

’Since when have you become so boring huh?’ Fenrir teased playfully. Looking at her. But well he let it be, one was better then none right? As she went on about her name he chuckled softly. Biting his lip shortly maybe it was time to actually say it. Because honestly he couldn’t really keep it to himself much longer. ’Well Fenrir De la Fontaine doesn’t have a nice ring to it I must say.’ Grinning shortly. ’Your father has adopted me, though I’m keeping my name. But I guess I can finally call you my sister huh? Surprise!’ Hopefully she would actually be happy about it. If anything he knew he was more than happy about it, he had been coming there for so long now it almost felt like his home and as Edward had said, he felt like a son to him. Which was more than he could say about his own father. ’I’m an expert at many things though.’ He nudged her side, shooting her a playful wink. That blush was worth more than anything though.

’So much work. My visits are supposed to be fun. Not filled with me talking about what’s going on there.’ He smirked, but well he would do as asked. It was the only thing he really could do. ’Stop, I’m still here silly no mention of that.’ He smiled shooting her a playful wink as he grabbed two glasses of a tray that passed them offering her a drink. ’Little Ali, married.’ He grinned softly, still not really able to process it.

Cat

Character Sheet
Alison Carthas
Alison Carthas
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 30 Oct 2020, 23:15

She took another sip from her wine, her eyes glistening in amusement. "Well, I am a married woman now, so..." Didn't everyone always say that one's days of freedom were over from the moment they got married? Truth be told, Alison wasn't too worried about that. Not like this, not with Fred. She even had more freedom than anyone could ever know, with Nyx still being in the picture and all. Well, only if the pirate would ever write her back, she supposed. It was weird that she hadn't heard anything in such a long time, but with the wedding and all, could she really be surprised...? Right now was not the time to think about that, though. Either way, no, she was not planning on being boring for the rest of her life, but one night of good efforts wouldn't hurt anyone.

She looked at him curiously, a little confused. Fenrir de la Fontaine? That did sound weird, but why- Her eyes turned big at his next sentence, as if they could roll out of their sockets at any given moment. At the same time, she dropped her glass and as it hit the floor it shattered loudly, but she barely registered it. "I- no- wh- are you serious? You are joking, right?!" she asked dumbfounded, tripping over her words as her confusion overtook her excitement. She was absolutely flabbergasted at this huge bomb that he just dropped, not daring to believe that it was true. But one look at his face told her that he wasn't joking at all. "Really? Really?! You are my brother now? You are!" She flew forward to hug him, pretty much bawling her eyes out at this point. "How can you just say that so casually? And when did it even happen? And- and- and why did I not know? I-" Her voice was all over the place as she tried to understand what had just happened. "I do not understand you sometimes!" she exclaimed as she laughed through her tears. She was pretty sure she had never experienced this many emotions in one day before, ever. But then again, she had never gained a husband and a brother on the same day before, either. She shook her head trying to clear it. "Yes, and you are not leaving until you explain." she said half-jokingly. She wasn't so little anymore, after all.

"be great or be nothing"
Stereo Hearts VRKN0VN
Caro

Character Sheet
Fenrir Myrkrith
Fenrir Myrkrith
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 02 Nov 2020, 20:33

’Oh shut it.’ Fenrir smirked. Even marriage couldn’t dull her he was sure of it. Besides he was sure of it that Frederick wouldn’t keep her all to himself. That would be rude. ’And if you do get boring then I’m kidnapping you away.’ He chuckled softly shooting her a wink. Yes, he could perfectly manage kidnapping Alison for sure. Just like the old days when he would disappear into town with her and only come back fairly late and then her father would get stinking mad at him and made sure that Alison wouldn’t see him the next day. He chuckled softly, that felt like ages ago.

The man watched her eyes turn big and his grin grew wider. A fraction to late to actually catch the glass but he motioned that everything was alright as a couple of heads turned. The corners of his mouth curled higher as he looked at her shooting her a playful. Exactly the reaction he had been hoping for. As she jumped him he caught her, holding the woman close to his chest and smiling as he caressed her back. He let her talk, just holding her in his arms, laughing softly as he eventually looked in her eyes. Bringing his hands to her cheeks and wiping her tears away, smiling at her. ’Take a deep breath first huh?’ He chuckled softly, eyes catching hers. Yeah, it felt good to finally get this out that was for sure. ’Well, it happened a week ago or something when I arrived at your parents. We had a long chat about this, and well you’re father has actually taking a liking in me over the years apparently and they knew how our bond was and well here we are?’ He let her go again and smiled widely. ’You didn’t think I’d be sporting your colors here otherwise right?’ Fen smirked playfully. ’It was their surprise from them to you.’

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum