Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

SPRING

Winter has left Avalance. In the South of Avalance, the green color of Spring is returning and since the disappearance of Stormbringer, the North hasn't been bothered by any more storms.

Current Event

A Dream of Ice

A Dream of Ice has ended with four lucky people finding an egg and hatching a dragon of their own.

Account switch

Username

Password

Discord

Credits

Copyright ©2019 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

Special thanks to madeinsevilla93 for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Jane Swann
Mini-avatar : Dreams and visions K3CMzSB
IC posts : 5
Alias : Daan

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Jane SwannAvalance Citizen

Dreams and visions Empty
Dreams and visions

on Mon 29 Jun 2020 - 0:36

Dear Rosslyn,

I hope you are doing well. It has been a few weeks since we last spoke, but I am writing to you because I will return to Dragonwatch soon. Currently, I am sitting in an inn. There is so much I want to tell you, but I suppose I shouldn't spill all the tea already. Otherwise, we won't have anything to talk about when I am back. What I can tell you, is that I truly missed sitting down and having a drink together.

How are things in Dragonwatch? How is business going? I cannot wait to hear back from you.
Your friend,

Jane Swann

every time i close my eyes

it's like a dark paradise
Rosslyn Bourbon
Mini-avatar : Dreams and visions 8aLWylX
IC posts : 10
Alias : Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Rosslyn BourbonAvalance Citizen

Dreams and visions Empty
Re: Dreams and visions

on Mon 29 Jun 2020 - 11:47
Dear Jane

It's good to hear from you. I miss you very dearly Jane. Really miss you sitting at your spot in the inn.
We will soon be sharing a drink again then, I'll be looking forward to your return to Dragonwatch.

Business is going wonderful like always. The city is as always, busy, but a good kind of being busy. One of the princesses is getting married to Rayan Vigneron, the festivities are being planned right now actually. Hopefully you will make it back in time so we can at least have a dance together hm?

Your favorite innkeeper,

- Rosslyn Bourbon

Jane Swann

Character Sheet

Dreams and visions Empty

on Mon 29 Jun 2020 - 23:59

Dear Rosslyn,

I truly miss my spot in your lovely inn to. Hopefully, you didn’t give it away to someone else just yet due to my absence.

It is good to hear business is going well. The news of the princess getting married is something new for me, but that must be because I have been indulging myself with business-related matters only lately. None of my companions brought her up. Which one of the princesses? I will make sure to get back in time. And I’ll keep you to that dance.

Your friend,

Jane Swann

Rosslyn Bourbon

Character Sheet

Dreams and visions Empty

on Tue 30 Jun 2020 - 20:19
Dear Jane

Depends, maybe if you’re not back fast enough. Some of the customers have been eyeing that spot. I mean, it’s a lovely spot nice and close to the innkeeper.

Princess Alysanne to be exact. It will be a marvelous wedding or so I have heard. But what’s to expect from the royal family hm? But I hope you shall return swiftly so we can hopefully attend the wedding together and dance the night away. I miss you dearly Jane.

Your favorite innkeeper,

- Rosslyn Bourbon

Jane Swann

Character Sheet

Dreams and visions Empty

on Fri 3 Jul 2020 - 18:20

Dear Rosslyn,

I can ensure you that I will be back fast enough. I cannot risk someone taking my spot, now can I? Do you have any idea what you will be wearing that day? I have never attended a royal wedding before, and I most certainly don’t want to overdress. Perhaps you could help me pick a suiting dress, or at least describe what you will be wearing so I have some idea what I might want to look for while being out here on the road.

Your friend,

Jane Swann

Rosslyn Bourbon

Character Sheet

Dreams and visions Empty

on Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 11:46
Dear Jane

I’ll most likely be wearing a burgundy dress. Just something simple, maybe with a little hint of lace or something. But nothing to revealing or nothing that would take the attention of the bride off course. But let me work on something for you hm? I’ll have it delivered to your home and it will be there the day when you arrive.

Your favorite innkeeper,

- Rosslyn Bourbon

Sponsored content

Dreams and visions Empty

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum