⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Black Sheep - Page 2 Tumblr_o9llnqc02c1v79sbao9_400
Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

Black Sheep - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Sheep

on Tue 26 May 2020, 11:53

Asher felt inclined to throw every cliché in the book at her. ‘This is not what Tyrr would have wanted for you’, and ‘there are plenty of other things to live for’. But at the end of the day, the fact remained that Freyja did whatever she wanted to do, and she should be free to do so. Asher didn’t like her odds of becoming a full-time monster hunter, but who was he to stop her? He had made plenty of poor choices himself, so he had long forfeited his right to criticize anyone else for their bad decisions. If this was the hill she wanted to die on, so be it.

The answer she gave him didn’t make him feel much better. They were around, sometimes. Asher shook his head. “It’s no good, you being stuck here by yourself,” he commented. He knew her mother had become pretty much useless after the passing of her father and brothers, and well, her sisters didn’t seem to be too much help either. He’d prefer to leave her with people who actually cared, but those seemed to be few and far between. Some dumb, meaningless conversation lifted the mood, however. He was handed a glass of ale – his only last one for the night – and softly thanked her. Her comment made him chuckle briefly, before he helped himself to a swig of ale. “You should come down south more often, though. I’m sure it’d do you some good,” he told her. The people were just a little livelier down there, and so were the surroundings. Being stuck in a place like this would make him depressed too. “I’ll make sure to get you an actual place to stay this time.” Since he had kind of bailed on her last time she had needed help.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Black Sheep - Page 2 Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 26 May 2020, 14:08
the world was on fire and
no one could save me but you
Would being a monster hunter suit her? She had no clue. Freyja had never been the bravest out there, yet she wasn’t a coward either. She had taken responsibility and had been there the day of the attack, standing at the side of her beloved in the form of an auburn wolf. The poor animal hadn’t survived either, dying at the side of the man it had been forced to protect. Nonetheless, she would make sure to be prepared the next time those things would cross paths with her, because she wouldn’t hold back on them.
Freyja looked at him as he shook his head, telling her that it was no good to be stuck here by herself. ”I guess you’re right,” she said, looking down at the brown substance in her glass. Sitting here by herself gave her too much time to drown in her own thoughts. She had nowhere else to go, though. As the red-haired woman sat down, she commented on his tanned skin, which made him chuckle. She faintly smiled, raising her brows a bit at his comment. ”I just might,” she said, thinking about it. Now, the Highlands and the Evergreen were united, right? Which meant that nobody would question her if she would indeed travel South more often. On the other hand, it somehow felt like a betrayal. Maybe because Tyrr had somewhat disliked the South. The corner of her mouth pulled up a tad bit when he told her he would make sure she’d get an actual place to stay. ”A nice house near the beach, maybe?” she said, still faintly smiling. She couldn’t really imagine herself wandering over the beach, though. She was supposed to be like this. Sitting near a burning hearth, covered in warm furs.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 26 May 2020, 19:58

Honestly, Asher didn’t know why anyone would waste their time trying to do ‘good’ things that were bound to go unappreciated by the public. Ironically, he was doing that exact thing himself, and he really didn’t know why he bothered at times. Thus far, he had only been met with resistance, scepticism, and ridicule. He didn’t expect much else for Freyja if she were to truly embark on this ridiculous quest. No one woman could take on all those undying, no matter how much anger she held within her heart.

Ruminating was probably the largest pitfall anyone could tumble in during times like these. With much time on her hands and no one to keep her company, Freyja was bound to have to keep herself occupied by thinking, thinking, and more thinking. About what she could have done, about what could have been had Tyrr not died. It was an inexhaustive source of bitterness and grief. So, yes, of course he was right. Freyja seemed to have her own idea for staying south, causing him to briefly grin. “Why not? You deserve it after all the shit you’ve been through,” he said, taking another sip of his drink. Freyja would probably consider it selfish to pack up her things and enjoy herself for a while, but he deemed it a necessity. “But I suppose you’re needed here. A lot must be changing in the Highlands after the war.” People needed to be buried and mourned, homes needed to be restored, and food reserves needed to be replenished. Winter had been cruel, and the north needed a woman like Freyja if they were to recover.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 26 May 2020, 21:02
Thinking could be a very dangerous thing. If you weren’t careful, you would allow your mind to consume you with poisonous thoughts. Her mother had always been a thinker, which had been her downfall once her father and brother had died. She didn’t want to end up as she had done. Miserable and alone. She was well on her way right now, though. But she had to find a way to deal with this loss. Something she could focus on while she was waiting for the wound to heal. Right now, that had become her obsession with these monsters, wanting nothing else than the wipe them all from the face of the earth. Even that one person in particular.
No, she couldn’t really picture herself staying in the South for a longer period of time. She joked about a house near the beach, to which he grinned. She weakly smiled when he noticed that she deserved something like that after everything that had happened. Freyja knew she couldn’t bail like that, not again. She had been gone for a little while and there was plenty of work to be done, especially now that the North had recently fought a terrible war. ”I’m afraid so, yeah,” she sighed, having another sip from her ale as her eyes lingered on the hearth. ”Maybe in due time, when the dust has settled,” she said, looking back at Asher again. ”Everybody suffered giant losses during the war. Those monsters were ruthless.” Every single night, she was reminded of them in her nightmares. The woman shifted a little, clearly uncomfortable as she thought back at them like that.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 27 May 2020, 01:37

Ignorance was bliss, truly. The less you thought about anything, the better off you were in general. Asher sometimes envied the painfully ignorant, since it was really them who could make the fullest out of their lives. Nothing held them back, not even common sense. But people like Freyja were stuck with their overactive minds, and in times like these he was sure that it wouldn’t be kind to her. If only there was someone around who was willing to watch over her while she clawed her way back.

Asher was well-aware that Freyja wouldn’t be going south anytime soon. There was much to do, especially now that she was a single lady once again. The world wasn’t going to wait around for her to feel better. He softly hummed when she spoke about the war, and Asher could only be happy that he hadn’t been here to see it. He’d heard some stories, rumours mostly, and he would’ve asked her about it if it wasn’t such a touchy subject to begin with. “That’s why they’re monsters, I suppose,” he muttered, having another sip. “But they’re gone for now. You and your fellow Highlanders made sure of that. And we owe you,” he said. If the northern force had fallen, who knows what would’ve happened? In that case, he would’ve packed up his shit and left for Lavarr. [b]“So, if you ever need a favour…”[b] he shrugged. It wasn’t so much because of the war, but mostly because he had sold her out twice now. Once by selling the information she’d given him in secret, and once by turning his back on her in the Lair. His guilt was getting the best of him again, and he wanted to repay her somehow.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 27 May 2020, 10:25
Freyja had made a few mistakes in the past, but that only made her more human. She wasn’t perfect, and even a good pair of brains and a pretty face wouldn’t cover that up. She had failed to protect the man she had loved, she had failed to be loyal to her own people, and yet she was still here. Alive, breathing, while other people, good people, were not. It must mean something. Her story wasn’t over yet. Lord Freyr had granted her back her freedom after she had fought for the Highlands, after she had shown up during the battle whilst that had been something to cost her head later on, when he would find out that she had broken her banishment by setting foot in the North. She was a free woman now, yet she was captured by her own mind at this point. Tangled up in thoughts that were slowly feeding on her like a leech.
They were called monsters for a reason. Her blue eyes rested on her guest as he spoke, slowly nodding along with his words. He told her that they owed the North, for protecting the rest of Avalance from those vicious creatures. ”I will keep that in mind,” she told him, curiously eyeing him. She wondered if he would keep his word, though, as Asher would always be a pirate Lord. Freyja wasn’t stupid. ”I do hope that you don’t turn your back on me again by the time I need something from you,” she said, a weak smile gracing her lips, letting him know that she wasn’t truly worried about it. See it more as a… subtle reminder to what had happened.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 28 May 2020, 14:04

Sure, House Vigneron, House Aldyr, and House Sylversword had joined the fight for the Highlands, but in the end it had been the northerners themselves who had sacrificed the most. Asher himself hadn’t even noticed much of the alleged plague of undying except for the influx of refugees that had made their way towards the Evergreen. Of course, as the humanitarian he was, he had made it abundantly clear that they were not welcome in and around the Lair. He’d had plenty of things to deal with back then – still had – and a refugee problem wasn’t something he had wanted to deal with at that time.

The red-head said she’d keep it in mind, and Asher just really hope she wouldn’t. There weren’t that many favours she could call him in for anyway, or so he hoped. He would like for it to stay nothing more than a hypothetical. A faint, slightly embarrassed grin appeared on his face when she said she hoped he wouldn’t turn his back on her again. “I’ll admit that that was a shitty thing to do,” he said, slightly nodding. He assumed she was talking about how he’d refused to help her back in the Lair. “But in my defence, it wouldn’t have been great optics to have you around. I don’t think it would’ve ended well for either of us if my wife had found out you were there.” He’d honestly told Skaði about Freyja, and he was fairly sure that his wife wouldn’t have appreciated it if she had lingered around Kraken’s Lair for a significant amount of time.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 02 Jun 2020, 20:21
Freyja should have expected that he would turn her back on her. She had been a banished noble from the North, nothing that should be his business. And yet she had made her way over to Kraken’s Lair, hoping that he could do something for her. Anything, really. It was then she had realized that in this world, you couldn’t count on falling back on someone. You had to do things yourself, if you wanted to get them done. You had to be able to protect yourself. She should’ve expected that the pirate Lord wouldn’t hold out his hand for a refugee. Not even for her.
And here he was. Sitting in her living room again, warming himself near her hearth, drinking from one of her glasses. He had been the last person she had expected to see up here. Subtly, she pointed out the last time they had seen each other, back in his city. A hum left her mouth when he told her it had been shitty of him, but he had an explanation for his behavior. ”Does your wife know you’re here now?” she asked him, her brows slightly raised before she took another sip from her own drink.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 03 Jun 2020, 15:17

Asher had plenty of problems of his own, so there was really no need to invite those of others into his life as well. Freyja had come to the Lair at a bad time and, even worse, she had caught him in a bad mood. He hadn’t been feeling particularly generous or helpful that day, preferring to circumvent getting into trouble than to help out an old friend. He knew it was a shitty thing to do, but he probably would have done it again. Not that it mattered; he hadn’t needed Freyja to destroy his marriage. He did a pretty good job of that himself.

And then came that question. He cleared his throat, as if that was enough to dispel the awkwardness. “Yes and no,” he replied, which was a lousy answer to give. He took another sip of rum and looked off at the brightly burning fire. “She does know I’m in the Highlands, to attend a wedding.” He had informed her about Willa’s wedding, but his detour was unknown to her. “She doesn’t know I’m here, though.” Maybe it was a stupid idea to have come here in the first place. He swirled the liquid in his glass a little, softly sighing. “Which is probably a bad thing.” Because if he hadn’t told her, that meant that he believed she wouldn’t trust him. And if he believed she didn’t trust him, it probably meant that she shouldn’t.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 03 Jun 2020, 16:21
Her life was going to be very different from now on. She was back to where she had been years ago, unwed and unloved. She would retreat to her chambers in the evening by herself, and she would wake up in the mornings by herself. The loneliness would get to her eventually, which was why she needed something to hold onto. A goal. Just, anything that could keep her with both feet on the ground. She had found herself that goal now, and she was very much aware that it might become the end of her. However, she had lost the one thing she held dear, so there wasn’t really much left to lose besides her life. And if she were to lose her life in doing what the world needed her to do, she would be reunited with him once more.
Asher gave her both a yes and a no, which caused her to raise a brow at him. ”Are you going to tell her that you’ve been here?” she asked, having another sip from her drink. She was aware that his wife must loathe her, and she wasn’t planning on meeting the woman. It had been wrong, something she only understood now that she had loved someone that deeply. Of course, she had no clue what their relationship was like. ”Having your angry wife coming after me is the last thing I can use right now, though,” she muttered, looking at the dancing flames in the hearth.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 03 Jun 2020, 21:52

Asher would love to give her some pointers as to how to deal with loss properly, but the truth of the matter was that he didn’t know either. In all those decades of his life, it was as if he hadn’t learnt a single thing that he could offer her now. Not the slightest grain of knowledge or wisdom. What a waste, huh? He had his very own way of dealing with things, but none of them had ever been particularly healthy or effective. His coping mechanisms mostly consisted of drinking, fighting, and cheating, which had never quite worked in his favour.

The redhead asked whether he was going to tell his wife about his little detour and Asher found himself wondering why they were even talking about this in the first place. He pensively bit his lip. “I don’t think so,” he finally decided. There was no point to it. Skaði would grow suspicious and distrustful of him, even though nothing had even happened. He finished his drink and snorted at Freyja’s words. “I don’t think she’s that vindictive that she will come all the way up here to off you,” he said, hoping that that wouldn’t be the case. “I’m thoroughly sorry if she does, though.” His night with Freyja had been years ago, though. He kind of hoped that it was now a case of ‘forgive and forget’.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 04 Jun 2020, 23:11
A few months ago, the thought of being in the position she was in right now had never even popped to her mind. She had been the happiest woman in the North. Of course, she had had her worries about certain matters, but once she was in the presence of her betrothed, she had felt calm and at ease. He had been her rock, the person that had kept her with two feet on the ground, and now she was here, mourning the loss of him. It simply felt so unreal. Knowing that you would never hear someone's voice again, someone you had cared for that deeply. And she hadn’t even been able to start a family with him just yet.
Freyja softly hummed when he told her his wife wasn’t that vindictive. She hoped so, because she truly hadn’t known that Asher would come to visit her. A faint smile graced her lips when he already apologized in advance. ”I trust you that you know her best,” she said, having a little sip from her ale. If he said his wife wouldn’t come after her once she heard he had come to visit her again, she wouldn’t worry about it. It wasn’t like anything would happen between the two of them again. ”I heard your daughter has been sick,” she eventually said, her eyes lingering on the flames in the hearth before she looked up at her guest again. Her pale skin looked less pale in the soft light of the fire, and the room was starting to get a little warmer, to her great delight. Although that could’ve been because of the aleas well.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jun 2020, 01:45

Despite everything, Asher believed that there was a silver lining to Freyja’s seemingly horrible fate. In some ways it was far better to be a widow than to let your love die a slow, painful death. There was a certain tragedy in allowing that initial passion slowly bleed to death. The redhead had clearly been in her honeymoon phase still and Asher knew that it wouldn’t last forever. People weren’t made to love each other until the end of their lives. Freyja now was spared from finding out that what she felt for Tyrr was a fleeting thing.

Skaði was jealous, yes, and she was known to occasionally act on it, too. Much to Asher’s surprise, she had travelled all the way to the Golden Hills in order to track down Grace, so he wouldn’t rule it out. But heading for the Highlands in order to talk to Freyja seemed a little excessive. The woman’s words made him smile, although it was a rather melancholic one. “After all these years I should, shouldn’t I?” he said, finishing his cup of ale and putting it aside. He felt confident in saying he did know Skaði, but lately it felt as if he was becoming more and more of a stranger to her. He cocked a surprised brow when she suddenly spoke about Rosie. “Did you?” he said, briefly studying her face. Maybe it wasn’t that surprising, since he’d been running around the Evergreen trying to find a doctor who could cure her. “But yeah, she was ill for a while. Pretty badly, too.” He preferred not to think back to that, though, or to anything that it had resulted in. “All it took was a few sips of beer, though, and she felt completely fine again.” It still felt so ridiculous. He’d offed Lilium in exchange for a woman feeding his daughter an ounce of ale.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jun 2020, 16:11
There was a part of her that envied him in a certain way. He had been married for such a long time now, and he had started a family with a woman that wasn’t from noble blood. A very long time ago, it had been Asher who had told her that people like them didn’t get married for love. But he had. And she had almost done just that. She had been so close to marrying the man she had cared deeply about, but the Gods had taken him away from them. Had it been a punishment for something she had done wrong? She would likely never know, as the Gods never properly answered a question. They preferred to keep things vague.
”You probably should,” she said, a faint smile on her lips as she eyed him, taking another sip from her ale. Freyja had a few people that kept her updated from any strange things happening outside her castle walls. One of the many things that she had heard, was that the man in front of her had shown some odd behavior over the last couple of months. She had heard that his daughter had fallen ill, and that he had been desperately trying to find a proper doctor. The redhead hummed when he mentioned that she had indeed been ill, pretty badly. ”It’s good to hear she’s alright again,” she said, nodding a little. ”But a few sips of beer? That’s peculiar.” She looked at her ale. Some men said it was good for everything, which she highly doubted, but apparently she shouldn’t underestimate the drink.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 06 Jun 2020, 12:46

People like us don’t get married for love. It was what he’d told her all those years ago and yet they both had. Well, almost. Still, Asher couldn’t bring himself to believe that there was such a thing as ‘love’. Everyone seemed to expect it to happen at some point in their lives, only to be thoroughly disappointed. Love was circumstantial; sometimes you were lucky enough to have it happen to you, for a while, until it would inevitably be gone.

Of course, he wasn’t particularly happy about the stories of his drunken antics reaching her. He didn’t even know how such rumours could travel this far up North. He didn’t know why exactly, but he figured it was probably Willa’s fault somehow. Freyja now knew more about him than he liked to and he wasn’t so sure how to feel about it. Rosie was alright now and Asher kind of preferred not to be talking about all of this. “Yeah, she had some strange kind of fever that could apparently be cured by ale,” he said, shrugging a little. He eyed his cup for a bit, which was now empty. Putting it aside, he cleared his throat. “Well, it’s getting late. I should probably go,” he muttered. Because he wasn’t going to let himself have another drink and from here on out only bad things could happen.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 22 Jun 2020, 17:00
Freyja had her own connections, and so she had heard about certain things happening in the South. She liked to be a well-informed woman, in case one of her business partners would do something that would affect her too. She wanted to be one step ahead of others, and knowing things about them already helped you with that. The red-haired woman had heard over his daughter falling ill, and he told her that she had been cured by beer. How peculiar. He explained more about the fever that had gotten to his young daughter. The poor thing.
He announced that he should probably go. Freyja looked up, her eyes lingering on his empty cup. The redhead softly hummed. She had been wanting to ask him if he truly had to go already, as she had been enjoying his company. She was rather alone, after all, and he seemed to be good in making her forget about all the miserable things that were going on in her life. Just some simple conversation could make a difference. But she knew why he had to go already. Freyja averted her gaze, her blue eyes looking at the flames in the hearth. ”Do you regret coming here the first time?” she asked him, turning her head a little so she could look at him again. The question had always been there, somewhere, waiting to be asked one day. She wanted to know if the only man that had ever had her thought back of her of a mistake. Most likely so.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 24 Jun 2020, 11:15

His daughters hadn’t had it easy the past few months. Firstly, there was Rosie who had gotten terribly ill, to the point that he had been worried about whether she would survive. He could not begin to imagine what it would be like to lose her at this point. It was something he knew he wouldn’t be able to bounce back from, so he avoided thinking about it too much. And then there was Lily, who had been through plenty of hardship before she had even been born. She was small, fragile, and weak, but she pulled through regardless. As Willa had said previously, he supposed Fabrons were hard to kill.

In both their best interest, he felt it was best if he left before he would fall into the trap of indulging himself in another ale. If he wanted another drink that badly, he could do it somewhere else in some northern tavern instead of shoving his head into the lion’s mouth again. He knew he didn’t deal well with temptation, so he tried to make sure he didn’t have to in order to avoid yet another blow to his marriage. Her question caught him off-guard a little, and he simply eyed her for a good few seconds. “No,” he eventually concluded. He didn’t regret coming here, nor did he particularly regret the nights they’d spent together. “I suppose I do regret telling my wife about it, though.” It had been more trouble than it was worth if you asked him.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 27 Jun 2020, 03:14
Freyja knew too well how cruel life could be to those that had never wronged it in the slightest. Good people were always the ones that were roughly hit by the unfortunate. There were probably countless men out there that had deserved death more than Tyrr had done. Things were hardly ever fair, she knew that now. When she had been younger, she had not been able to see that. She had seen the world through some rose coloured glasses, and she felt stupid when she thought back of it. Had she really been that naive?
And then she asked him that one question that had always stuck to her mind after the little time they had spend together. He had been her first, and with that her only one up till now. Perhaps it was the alcohol that made her ask something she wouldn’t have dared to ask otherwise. She wanted to know if he regretted coming to her city years ago. He didn’t. Freyja hummed a little, looking down at her glass again. ”I guess the truth always comes out in the end,” she muttered, already regretting bringing this up. The redhead furrowed her brows a little, before shaking her head and looking up. ”I shouldn’t have asked that.” Now that she thought of it, asking for validation like that was somewhat pathetic, wasn't it?
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 27 Jun 2020, 10:39

Bad things happened to good people plenty of times. He saw it all around him every single day in Kraken’s Lair. In fact, it seemed to be the worst people, who were willing to step on others in order to move themselves up, that thrived in a world like this. Good people were tools to be used by them, as Asher knew very well by now. And there was no honor in being used, unlike many people wanted you to believe.

He would be lying if he said he hadn’t thought about it plenty of times. Asher hadn’t regretted their time together right after, although he had hotly debated it once he had disclosed the information to Skaði. In the end, it had probably brought on more trouble than it was worth, but he still couldn’t bring himself to say that he regretted being with her. Freyja pointed out that the truth always came out in the end. He softly hummed. “I suppose,” he muttered, although he wasn’t so sure. Freyja then said that she shouldn’t have asked, to which he shrugged. “It’s alright. I guess we needed to talk about it at some point,” he said. He locked eyes with her again. “Did you regret it?” He couldn’t see any scenario in which she wouldn’t, actually.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 29 Jun 2020, 00:15
Freyja could still remember the look on Tyrr’s face when she had first told him about the man she had slept with. He had been the only one, though, and she hadn’t intended on doing such a thing ever again. Which had been the reason she and her fiancé had neatly waited until their marriage night. A night that would never come. She had been exactly how she had been raised to be with him, and now the gods had denied her to be with him. At this point, she had no clue what they wanted from her anymore.
The truth always came out. Something she had learned the hard way already. She realized that this had been a question that should’ve stayed buried, as it would only bring up an awkward conversation. One she wasn’t sure of concerning the fact if she wanted to have this talk right now. She guessed it was better than to think about all the misery in her life. He looked for her gaze, and she locked her blue eyes with his before he spoke. If she regretted it. Freyja blinked once, remaining quiet for a few seconds, before speaking up. ”No, I don’t,” she then said. She had never said that out loud before, as she had felt that being with him should be something she should be ashamed of. ”My fiancé didn’t like it, though,” she admitted. If something, the man would’ve snapped Asher’s neck if the two of them ever were to meet. Perhaps it was for the best that they never had.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum