Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

SPRING

Winter has left Avalance. In the South of Avalance, the green color of Spring is returning and since the disappearance of Stormbringer, the North hasn't been bothered by any more storms.

Current Event

A Dream of Ice

A Dream of Ice has ended with four lucky people finding an egg and hatching a dragon of their own.

Account switch

Username

Password

Discord

Credits

Copyright ©2019 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

Special thanks to madeinsevilla93 for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Asher Fabron
Mini-avatar : Watch me burn Tumblr_nqb8o3luoE1sg0b22o2_r1_400
IC posts : 1045
Alias : Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Asher FabronLord of Kraken's Lair

Watch me burn Empty
Watch me burn

on Sun 17 May 2020, 21:08

Coming back to Kraken’s Lair was like coming back to work again after a long vacation. He felt pretty reinvigorating, ready to tackle the countless problems that he had vowed to take care off while he was gone. But the city hit him, and it had hit him hard. Things were busier than ever now that many things were rapidly changing both within Avalance and within the Lair itself. Businesses were quickly turning around, trying to go legitimate. His plan of shutting down brothels that employed enslaved women was starting to take shape too, although it would need a lot of refinement before he could even think to implement it. Altogether, he was more stressed than ever before.

Skaði had gone on a trip of her own, leaving the children with him for a little while. He didn’t mind spending some more quality time with them, but it was more hectic than he had hoped for. So, of course, he was glad when she finally came back. What he didn’t know, was that he hadn’t been the only one to pay Grace a visit in the Golden Hills. As far as he knew, Faylice was still the only fuck-up she knew of, and that had been dealt with, more or less. He had put the kids to bed a little earlier than normal, hoping that Skaði and he could have an evening together, just the two of them. He couldn’t really recall the last time they’d been alone together like that, and he figured it was about time for some proper reconciliation. No matter how ugly it could get.

bitch
Skaði Fabron
Mini-avatar : Watch me burn 5g4XYE3
IC posts : 527
Alias : Daan

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Skaði FabronLady of Kraken's Lair

Watch me burn Empty
Re: Watch me burn

on Thu 21 May 2020, 13:57
LIKE SOME CHILD POSSESSED
THE BEAST HOWLS IN MY VEINS
A little unsteady. It barely resembled the feeling she had felt over the last couple of weeks. With every step she set forward, she had to take three steps back. And she knew that if she placed her foot in the wrong spot, the world underneath her feet would crumble under the weight of it.  She had no idea which road would lead to what she wanted, to what was best for both her and her family. Then there were those emotions. It was both a blessing and a curse to feel everything that deeply. The happiness from watching her children grow older, knowing they were healthy and content. On the other hand, there was this painful, bittersweet emotion that managed to take the upper hand time after time. She had been betrayed, again. And he had kept it a secret from her for so long that she doubted he was even thinking of confessing this fuck-up to her in the first place. Skaði wasn’t sure what hurt the most. The fact that he had indulged himself in someone else yet again, or that he hadn’t even bothered facing his mistake.
She had pulled her legs on the couch. The fabric of the white dress she was wearing neatly covered most skin. She moved her bare feet when the black dog jumped off of the couch when he heard footsteps. The beast sighed as he settled down on the floor, putting his head down and closing his eyes. Skaði briefly eyed him, simply looking at him for a few seconds before she reached for a book, opening it on a random page, upside down, and just staring at the letters for a while. ”You’ve put the kids to bed quite early,” she calmly noted, not looking up from her book just yet. She could only wonder why he had done so.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

the brightest in all the skies

but stars burn out my dear

and everything golden dies
Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Thu 21 May 2020, 23:05

The world had changed over the past few months, and apparently so had he. After years of being a good husband, being a good father, and ruling the Lair with a steady hand, his entire world seemed to have flipped upside down. He was now a cheater, a liar, and a murderer. The blood of Lilium Couture was on his hands, and although most of the world seemed to already have forgotten about her, Asher had not. He was wide awake some nights, with her silhouette sitting on the edge of his bed. He could still picture the look on her face ever so vividly that he was sure he would never get it out of his head.

Maybe it was the guilt that had driven him to seek out comfort with someone else, or maybe he was still as rotten as he’d always been. There was something wrong at the core, something that couldn’t be fixed. Somehow, he had been able to keep it at bay for years, but he no longer could. A bad man could only pretend to be a good person for so long. Asher descended from the stairs and was met with a familiar view: his wife on the couch and their dog on the floor. It was supposed to feel good, to remind him of the fact that he was home, but something was wrong. Very clearly so. Her words sounded calm, but he knew better than to allow that to make him feel at ease. “Yeah, I figured we-“ Wait… He narrowed his eyes when he saw the book she was holding, its title upside down. “Are you… pretending to read?” It would have amused him any other time, but now he felt like he wasn’t exactly allowed to laugh just yet.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Fri 22 May 2020, 00:08
She would be a bad wife if she hadn’t at least thought about the possible reasons of his recent behavior. Something which was very hard when it came to her husband, as she usually ended up without a proper answer on that question. Was it because he was growing bored of her after all these years? Because she was getting older too? Or was it because of the busy household with all their children that he wanted to find company for the night elsewhere. She would never know for sure until she heard the words out of his mouth, though. Which was why she had stopped making herself crazy with all the assumptions she had made in her head. There simply was no use for that anymore.
The brunette tightly held onto the book as she heard footsteps coming from the stairs. She had been somewhat surprised to hear how her husband had been busy getting the children to bed a little early. Their eldest daughter, of course, had noticed that it still had been rather early. She was that clever. Without looking up from her book, not really knowing what kind of book it was because she couldn’t really read, she asked him about it. He spoke up, but never finished his sentence, as he had noticed the book. Skaði furrowed her brows. ”I’m not pretending,” she quickly said, not too amused that he was questioning her abilities here. ”I’m trying to read,” she then said, turning the page as she stared at the letters again, obviously not noticing that it was impossible to read like this. All those letters were nothing more but a sea of confusion to her anyways.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Fri 22 May 2020, 00:18

The air was heavy with something unsettling this evening, and Asher started growing increasingly paranoid that he’d been found out. It was always better to come clean with these things, but he hadn’t. Not in time, at least. And he wondered whether it would have made a difference at all. They would have the exact same conversation as last time; she would ask him why, and he wouldn’t have an answer except for the fact that he just seemed to stop thinking whenever he was alone with another woman. He wondered whether it’d be easier if he just gave her a reason, whether it was true or not.

But he had gotten distracted by her curious use of props. She was holding a book, upside down, pretending to look busy or something. His wife assured him that she was trying, practicing, which Asher found terribly hard to believe. He cocked a brow at her, walking over to the small side table that held his beloved rum. He allowed himself a glass, maybe two, just to get through tonight. “I assure you reading will be easier if you hold the book right-side up,” he told her, trying to not sound condescending. He then brought the glass to his lips, taking a generous sip of rum before speaking up. “But I figured we should talk while we have the night off.” There was plenty to discuss, after all.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Sat 23 May 2020, 01:03
Skaði had no idea if he could already feel the thunderclouds closing in on him. Maybe not, because he probably would’ve dodged the room. She also didn’t know what would happen tonight, now it was just the two of them again. The children were upstairs, most likely asleep already because they had been quite worn out tonight. Instead of sitting here and staring at nothing in particular, she had reached out for the nearest book and pretended to be reading it, simply to give herself a pose she was more comfortable with.
Not that those letters made any sense to her. Which might be because they were upside down. She looked over the top of her book when her husband made his way over to a smaller table that held some rum. The brunette raised her brows when he mentioned it would be easier if she kept the book right-side up. She looked back at it. ”Oh, right,” she muttered, slowly lowering it on her lap as she realized why he had asked her if she had been pretending to read. He then told her that he figured they should talk tonight. ”Talk about what?” she asked him, raising her brow just a little bit as she watched him sipping from his rum. She had a few ideas of her own they were going to talk about, but she had no clue what he had in mind for tonight.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Sat 23 May 2020, 01:20

For someone as hostile and aggressive as he was sometimes, Asher avoided any conflict with his wife as if it was the plague. He didn’t like arguing with her, as it took him right back to the very start of their relationship, which hadn’t been all that pleasant for the both of them. Every single time they found themselves yelling and screaming at each other, he feared that things were going to go back to the way they were back then. Hopefully tonight they would be able of having the constructive kind of conversation, although he greatly doubted that. Things easily got heated between the two of them, and Asher had the tendency to become a little hostile during arguments. Even if it was really just him who was at fault.

But maybe she didn’t know what was going on at all, and he didn’t need to worry. Maybe he could just pretend that everything was fine, and they could have a nice night in together. Asher couldn’t help but fondly smile for the slightest second when she lowered the book, realizing her mistake. The mood quickly grew more serious again, however, and Asher found himself not really knowing what to say at first. “About us,” he said, shrugging a little before making his way over to the nearby armchair. “A lot of things have happened lately.” More than he could count on a single hand, at least. Rosie’s illness, Skaði’s kidnapping, his cheating, and then there was the complete shitshow that was their trip back to the Lair.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Sun 24 May 2020, 22:57
There was something very unsettling about this moment. Maybe it was because she knew something her husband wasn’t aware of her knowing just yet. Skaði had never liked to fight with him, as these moments had gotten out of hand rather frequently in the past. The scar in his brow was a daily reminder of what could happen if he were to cross paths with her like that. However, she had managed to keep herself in check rather fine these days, but she wasn’t sure how tonight would go. She could feel something stirring inside of her. Anger, disappointment, a mixture of many complicated emotions.
She lowered the book, a quiet sigh escaping her lips when she realized her mistake. Well, she couldn’t help that she still was unable to read. She had tried, of course, but she doubted that it would ever come naturally to her. Maybe if she put more effort into it, but her days were busy enough already. And she preferred spending her nights differently, but tonight had to happen one day or another. It might as well be now. Asher told her he wanted to talk about them, and she softly hums. ”A lot of things indeed,” she said, leaning back in the couch a bit more as she looked at him. ”We’re never able to catch a break from anything, now can we?” she asked him, her hazel eyes locked in his for a few seconds as she waited for a response.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Sun 24 May 2020, 23:18

Asher knew to tread lightly. This would undoubtedly get out of hand at some point, but he preferred it to be later rather than sooner. There was no scenario in which he could talk himself out of this, mostly because it was truly him who was at fault. The problem was that it was always hard for him to admit that, even though it was very, very obvious. He had his mother’s compassion and his father’s temper, which made for an incredibly complicated and dysfunctional combination of traits that would inevitably lead to self-loathing, an angry wife, and a lot of broken glasses.

Skaði confirmed that there was a lot to talk about, which suggested that there was indeed something worth bringing up. He could only guess at what it was, though. Maybe she’d found out about Grace, about Amethyst, or maybe she still held Faylice against him. Whatever it was, he couldn’t blame her. Not really. Her next words surprised him a little, and Asher lifted a brow at her. “It seems we’re not, no,” he agreed. He looked down at his glass of rum, contemplatively swirling the liquid in his glass. If there was an opportunity to come clean and be the bigger man, it was now, wasn’t it? He cleared his throat and locked eyes with her again. “I fucked up again.” Nothing else followed for now. Those four words would tell her enough already.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Mon 25 May 2020, 23:41
There was a lot to talk about. Things hadn’t been easy for them lately. Their beloved daughter had fallen terribly ill, she had been taken away from her family and he had murdered someone to get her back. It wasn’t nothing, as he actually had killed someone that had been entirely innocent for her. She knew there was more blood on his hands, as they had murdered someone together the day they had met. That person had asked for it, though, the recent one had not. The only thing she couldn’t wrap her head around that was he was actually willing to do these things for her, and yet he kept hurting her time after time after time again.
He fucked up again. Skaði looked at him in silence for a few moments, wondering which path she had to choose now. Would she play dumb, let him explain everything himself, or would she straight up tell him that she had already found out? Eventually, the brunette raised her chin a little, her eyes locked with his. ”I already started wondering if you ever were going to tell me,” she calmly spoke, though she wasn’t sure for how long she could keep up being the bigger one in this conversation.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Tue 26 May 2020, 00:22

As relatively easy as the past few years had been, so stormy were the last couple of months. Asher wondered whether there was some cruel god up there that had actually waited for all this misery and suffering to accumulate, only to unleash it upon them all at once. It was a sick joke, but he feared that it was nothing but an amalgamation of bad luck and poor decisions. Things could never go his way for too long, or so it seemed.

And then came his confession, his voice sounding a little quieter and more vulnerable than before. This could very well be the beginning of the end, and he didn’t really know what to expect from her right now. It could go either way, with her bursting out in tears, throwing things at him, or just staying quiet. It seemed like it was going to be the latter, and Asher believed that that was probably the worst out of all the options. Because he didn’t really know what the silence meant. He looked her in the eyes when she told him she already knew. Asher slowly blinked, taking a deep breath as he tried carefully formulating his reaction. “I thought things were just going to be worse if I told you,” he finally said, knowing it was a bad excuse, but it was the truth. He didn’t want to fall back into that endless cycle of fighting, both for his sake and for the kids. In many ways, it was easier to keep it quiet. “So I didn’t.” Not up until now, at least.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Tue 26 May 2020, 11:58
The beginning of their relationship had been like a wild storm. They had spewed venom to each other so many times, fighting about things that shouldn’t really matter in the first place. She had loathed him, and he had been very close to ending things that day on the rock. Now, years later, they had seemed to find their way. They had been strong together, they had started a family and she was fairly sure there wasn’t a person in the world she had spend more time with than with Asher. He was her best friend, and somehow, he slowly started to feel like a complete stranger now.
Skaði quietly looked at him when he confessed he had made a mistake again. However, this time she had known already. And she wasn’t sure what was worse. Him having to notify her on the fact that he had forgotten about her another time, or her finding out he had been keeping something this big from her. Apparently, he had thought things would only get worse if he had told her, so he hadn’t. For a moment, she didn’t know what to say. Was she supposed to scream? Throw this book at him? Empty a glass of rum in his face? Kick him out of the house? ”Oh, so you didn’t think it would be worse if I found out by myself you were fucking some whore behind my back?” she spat back, managing to keep her voice from being too loud. The kids didn’t need to hear this. Only Asher.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Tue 26 May 2020, 12:23

For a second, Asher had naïvely believed that this might turn out alright. As calm and collected as she seemed right now, he figured that maybe they could somehow have a civil conversation about this, despite his own very uncivilized behaviour. He failed to realize that matters like these couldn’t really be resolved in any constructive way. He had betrayed her trust once again, and it was only a matter of time before her patience with him would truly run out. Yet somehow Asher seemed intent on testing the very limit of her patience.

Finally, he told her in all honesty, although he wasn’t sure how honest it really was if he already believed that she had been onto him in the first place. It wasn’t a matter of coming clean as much as it was damage control and saving face, but the damage had already been done a long time ago. And there it was, the vicious tone that he had come to expect from her during arguments. He tried to keep calm, to keep his voice down in order not to wake Rosie. He knew she would come running if she heard them yell and scream at each other, and he didn’t want her to know how much of a depraved, selfish asshole her father really was. “I didn’t think you would find out,” he eventually spoke, putting his glass of rum away on some nearby table. “Or I was just hoping you wouldn’t.” That was probably more accurate. Grace had been something so far away from home that he’d expected word of her never to reach the Lair. “But I guess I was wrong.” Somehow, she had found out, and now he was going to have to deal with the consequences.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Tue 26 May 2020, 15:40
Her stomach twisted as she looked at him. He had managed to disappoint her yet again, which was the most painful thing out there. It was funny how the people you loved most, knew to hurt you as bad as this. She should’ve known that she had married a man that couldn’t keep his eyes from lingering on other women, but they had been doing good for so long. She wondered if she had been living a lie. If he had cheated on her on other occasions the last ten years. Times he had also kept quiet from her. Apparently, he seemed to be capable of doing those things.
Now he was telling her, though it was a bit too late for her liking. He shouldn’t have fucked up in the first place, but keeping it from her for this long was another crime added to the list. He told her that he hadn’t thought she would find out, or that he had at least hoped she wouldn’t have. ”You think I’m stupid enough to find out?” she asked him, sitting up a little straighter as her hazel eyes aimed at him. ”That you could keep me living in this fucking lie of yours?” Her heart started beating a little faster as she felt her anger stir inside of her. He had betrayed her, and he had been fine with her not knowing. ”How many other times did you keep from me?” she asked him. At this point, she didn’t know whether or not his affection for her during their marriage had even been honest to begin with. Perhaps he had fucked around more than that one time during her first pregnancy.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Tue 26 May 2020, 17:12

Guilt had to be one of the worst feelings to exist. It always started somewhere in the pit of his stomach, as a faint nausea that grew to be ever more present. He had increasing trouble with looking her straight in the eye, since he now found himself ashamed to do so. As if he somehow was no longer worthy of having her look at him. And yet, that horrid feeling of guilt never seemed enough to actually keep him from messing up time and time again.

Her anger was properly flaring up now, and Asher found himself pretty much shutting down, withdrawing back further within himself. He wanted to keep quiet and leave, not stay here for the inevitable clash. Instead of the anger he usually had to deal with, he felt something like sadness, fear, and shame. Her gaze was merciless as talked to him. Asher merely shook his head at her first two questions. He should’ve known better than to think she wouldn’t find out. He didn’t look up again until she asked him an actual question, one that he didn’t really knew the answer to. For a second, he tried to gather his thoughts, looking off a little to avoid her piercing gaze. “I don’t know. A few,” he said, his voice sounding pretty rough. It was a shitty answer, but he honestly didn’t know. He shook his head a little. “I don’t want my stupid decisions to break up our family.” But they probably would, if he kept going like this.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Tue 26 May 2020, 19:23
A few. Skaði scoffed at his words. He had even managed to lose count of his fuck ups by now, which only confirmed her suspicion. She wondered out loud whether or not he truly thought this low of her. That he assumed that she wouldn’t find out, that she could keep living the lie he had made of their marriage. She shook her head a little, looking at this man that was supposed to be her rock. Her anchor. Her husband. I am yours and you are mine. How useless had those vows become over time. She couldn’t believe how she had been so stupid.
He then told her that he didn’t want his stupid decisions to break up their family. ”Then maybe you should learn to keep your fucking pants on for once,” she hissed at him. ”You’re already on your way breaking it up,” she added, slowly getting up from the couch, not being able to just sit still anymore. ”You know, I went to see for myself. To see why you’d pick a whore over me.” Her voice was a little raw, filled with hurt and anger. Yes, she had gone to see Grace. To see the woman her husband had screwed around with, with her own eyes.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Tue 26 May 2020, 19:49

There had been a few, yes. He couldn’t pinpoint an exact number, because well… He hadn’t kept track. But there weren’t that many. He just forgot sometimes. In his head, this would all play out. He wouldn’t tell her about Grace, or anyone else for that matter, and everything would stay the same as it always was. And for a good few months, it had actually worked.

His words weren’t received very well, as he had expected. In the end, it was no one’s fault but his. But no matter how hard he tried; he just couldn’t get himself to act right. He had little in the way of inhibitions, and as soon as he was faced with an attractive woman, he tended to forget about what he should do instead of what he wanted to do. Asher’s eyes widened a little when Skaði told him she had gone to see for herself. For a second, he couldn’t believe it. Had she actually travelled all the way to the Golden Hills, just to see Grace? He swallowed, which was awfully difficult to do now that his throat had dried up entirely. “Why on earth would you do that?” he asked, furrowing his brows a little. Why the fuck would she want to see or even talk to the woman that he’d cheated with?

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Wed 27 May 2020, 10:12
She felt stupid for living in this lie. He had kept these things from her for months, and she had been completely ignorant until that one night in Dragonwatch. Skaði wasn’t sure whether or not she had forgiven him about it, but the rocky journey home had made her forget about his actions for a while. Maybe because she secretly had been hoping it would remain that one fuck-up. That they could go back to how they had been for years, as she had thoroughly enjoyed her life with him. But that had been naive. She knew that now.
He wanted to know why on earth she had decided to visit her. Apparently, he hadn’t thought she had been capable of doing such a thing. Little did he know. ”Because I wanted to see for myself why this Grace was worth risking your family for.” Which was the truth, though there were some things she had left out. She had been wanting to know what kind of woman he picked over her. And as she had feared, the woman had indeed been a few years younger than her, which made her question so many things. ”I told you that I’m not going to sit around here and be your second pick. Or the third, the fourth for that matter.” She had no idea how many women he had picked over her, and she wasn’t sure if she even wanted to know the exact number, as it would only hurt more to know where she was standing.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Thu 28 May 2020, 00:32

Yes, it had been awfully deceptive and shitty of him to keep it a secret from her all this time, but what should he have done instead? She was going to be angry with him either way, so he would rather it be later than sooner. The result was pretty much the same. This was something he didn’t know how to resolve with words, or with anything else for that matter. It was a mistake that went beyond patching up.

Asher was more than surprised when he learnt that Skaði had actually gone out of her way to try and find Grace. He didn’t even know how she’d found out in the first place; let alone how she even knew where to find the woman. “Well, did you get your answer?” he asked, quite sarcastically. He knew she was so desperately looking for a reason as to why he did these things, when he didn’t even know himself. Maybe it was so complicated that he couldn’t figure it out, or maybe it was just the painfully simple fact that he enjoyed fucking other women. His wife once again told him that she wasn’t going to be his second choice, and Asher bit his lip briefly. “So, what does that mean for us?” he asked. Was this a final warning to start behaving himself, or was this the end?

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

Watch me burn Empty

on Thu 28 May 2020, 01:12
Maybe she had to stop before it would become her downfall, trying to figure out why the man she loved so much did these things behind her back. Even if she managed to track down all the woman he had shared a bed with after the vows he had made to her, it wouldn’t change anything. Pretending that everything was fine wouldn’t change anything as well, which made her feel like she was stuck between two possible paths she could choose.
Skaði glared at him when he asked her if she had gotten her answer. The way he spoke to her made her blood boil. As if she had been stupid for wanting to see. For wanting to know why. ”No,” she spoke, her voice a little hoarse as she lifted her chin, not wanting to give in on her emotions. Whether this would be anger or sadness, she didn’t want to lose it right now. She wanted to say what she wanted to say. He asked her what this would mean for them. ”What do you think?” she hissed, before she angrily reached down for the book she had been holding before, only to roughly throw it towards him. At this point, she didn’t care if he would be hurt by it, as she knew a book could only do so much, and the pain he was bringing upon their family by being like this was even worse. ”How would you feel if I did something like that?” she asked him, stepping closer towards where he was. ”You’d fucking hang me on the square for the entire Lair to see.” She knew he would loathe her if she would betray him like that.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Sponsored content

Watch me burn Empty

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum