⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Hitchhiker  - Page 4 Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

Hitchhiker  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hitchhiker

on Sat 25 Apr 2020, 17:20
Having the upper hand was something she preferred, it gave a little bit more security when it came to unknown situation. It wasn’t bad either to have someone in the house that actually knew what you were doing, because Willa didn’t know anything about being pregnant, except that it sucked most of the time. ”Probably got locked in one way or another, I can’t wrap my head around why someone would stay here, freezing, of their own free will,” she stated, slight grin in place as she tried not to offend the man too much. Her eyes were focused on him and she worried her lip, she knew that look, he was worried. Worry never was a good thing, it meant that he would be even more worried when he couldn’t see her which would in turn lead to limiting her freedom. Something she wouldn’t stand by, wouldn’t allow even.

With a soft yet genuine laugh, the woman shook her head. ”I worked on it, I like it, it’s staying,” she chuckled as her sparkling eyes looked up at the man, a grin growing with every second that passed. This felt right. She couldn’t say why, she couldn’t put her finger on what was causing her to feel at ease and calm around a man who had preciously annoyed her so much that she couldn’t find the words for it. Even if he had annoyed her at this point, she was pregnant with his child. That wouldn’t keep her in place, but the idea of being warm in a whole nest of pelts sure would at this point. If she hadn’t been taking up the position of resting pillar, she would’ve run up and dived right in, but now she stuck close to him, not budging even when his weight landed more on her.

The sound he made as he gulped made Willa glance up with worry in her eyes and she bit her lip. To put more force behind her statement she let go of the hand now resting on her shoulder and caressed her stomach softly. ”Don’t thank me, thank this one. I would’ve dragged you ass up there. You promised me pelts you know,” she stated with a grin wide on her face, ”But your child doesn’t want to go up further for now,” she hummed. Not really the truth, because their parasite hadn’t yet interfered with things like walking upstairs but for Alec’s wellbeing, she was willing to take the hit. Patiently, she waited for him to gather his wits and the blonde smiled at him as he asked about her job. ”I did a couple of them. Being pregnant can be a positive thing when gathering information as well,” she spoke while shrugging. Some people were more open when they saw a woman like her. ”But all other things have gotten rather had, yes,” an awkward chuckle as her hand went back to his wrist, keeping his arms firmly around his neck and on her shoulders. ”I look like a stranded whale when I try getting up on a roof, now” Something she didn’t like admitting but it was what it was. Ever since Riverhold, she hadn’t even tried anymore.

My scar doesn't tell you I survived,
it tells you I avenged.
Hitchhiker  - Page 4 Tumblr_nogaj0Rgyb1sxwyufo1_400
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 25 Apr 2020, 17:43

’Hey don’t hate so much. I’ll show you the good parts of the North hm? As soon as the weather gets better.’ The cold was the main thing people hated when they came up north. But honestly, maybe he could bring her to see the beauty of this region as soon as the temperatures got up some more. He doubted that it would work out, but hey he could at least give it a try. Certainly another thing they needed to talk about. With her job, chances of her staying around here were slim. He knew that. Though with the kid, yeah he didn’t know how everything was going to unfold. Which was the reason why he chose not to bring it up right now. If they needed to talk about these kind of things that would come later. Like so much other things.

The moment she said that nickname was staying he pouted. But well, he knew better than to bicker about it with her. ’Fine, but you don’t use it whenever Apollo or any of the recruits is around, yes?’ He had an idea of what her answer would be but well, honestly he was making fun of it. He didn’t like it, but they were falling into their bantering and there’s nothing that he wanted more right now. Was he looking forward to sleeping in his bed again? Damn sure he was, his back was slightly killing him from the laying on the couch and the doing nothing and the damned burn marks. So the bed, it would be a nice change for sure.

As Willa placed her hand upon her stomach he bit his lip. Was she really hurting or experiencing discomfort? She was playing the part, and he believed it which made worry set in his stomach. Worry and pain wore taking a toll on him and he hated it. ’Pelts won’t run away though. Unless little rats try and steal them, but you’ll just shoot them right? Staring your own business and all.’ He joked. Alec chose to believe her in this moment. Which was the worst thing ever. He didn’t want her to feel like this and well it was his fault so that made him feel worse. But he decided to try and focus on himself for a few moments. Regaining his breath, trying to get control of what he was feeling. It was working. Thank god that it was working. Right now, he just wanted to drop down in his bed. Just to relieve his leg. ‘Ah yes, to play the part of a pregnant lady who had gotten knocked up by some brute highlander?’ He smirked, a brief smile shortly flashing through nodding that he was okay again. ’Maybe an apology is in order? You know, me making you live harder and all.’ Though he didn’t even feel sorry for this, maybe he felt bad about her not being able to do her job because of this, but the babe itself. No, he wasn’t. The image she put in his head though. It made him frown. ’Let’s get upstairs so you can play a whale in bed?’ He winked. Not wanting to laugh with her, mainly so she wouldn’t come after him off course. But he was ready to go up. Very shortly he squeezed her shoulder, a smile appearing on his lips.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 25 Apr 2020, 19:00
Getting to know the good and beautiful parts of the North wasn’t high on her to-do-list but maybe she’d give the man a chance to show them to her. Just because it could possibly bring a smile to his face and she did like that look, very much, on him. In the end, she would have to spend a lot of days, weeks, months and years with him, so she might as well try making him happy, right? The use of the nickname was purely for her own pleasure, it didn’t do the man any good, but she did like annoying him like this. ”You know I can’t promise all that, but I can promise you that I won’t denigrate you when your recruits are around,” she spoke with a nod. Yes, she actually knew how important standing was from a military standpoint and she wasn’t planning on making him lose face in front of men who should be looking up at him. Apollo however, that she couldn’t promise.

Wrong move, his worry appeared in full force and she stopped the movement on her stomach, reassuringly smiling up at the man. ”Well, don’t try me, I might start a rat pelt business from inside this house,” she hummed, looking up the stairs. Yes, if he didn’t stop teasing her about it, there was a chance that she would fix that up, just to annoy him with it. The blonde doubted there were actual rats in his bedroom though, which was a whole upgrade from the rooms, barns and other filthy places she usually slept in. ”Ah! Dammit, that I didn’t think about playing the brute Highlander card,” she pouted, a frown on her face. ”That would’ve helped me get a lot more than just a bit of information,” she shook her head in faked disappointment.

The blonde nodded back and took a step, slowly making her way further up the stairs. ”Hard is being fifteen and having to survive alone in Kraken’s Lair, this was just inconvenient,” she casually spoke, shrugging his apology off. There was no point in it anyway; it was what it was after all. She talked on while they found their way up. A lot of different reactions had played in her head but instead of laughing, he just frowned making a comment about being a whale in bed. So, she laughed instead, loudly as they reached the last step. ”Don’t call a woman a whale stupid, only she herself can do that,” she spoke through her laughter, smiling up at him. No, she didn’t give a shit about what he called her, it was said with a good heart and she liked that he didn’t watch his words around her.

it tells you I avenged.

Last edited by Willa Nibley on Sat 25 Apr 2020, 19:54; edited 1 time in total
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 25 Apr 2020, 19:19

Honestly he wanted her to get to know this place, to learn how to love it. But he wouldn’t force it on her. What he would do was try and take her out as much as he could as soon as the temperatures were doable and when he was able to actually walk without feeling pain. Because, well they were out to spend the rest of their lives together or well as long as that would last. Then he could try to actually show her around, show her the places were he was around when he was younger. Someday though. Not now. ’Okay fine, you’re not going to actually team up with Apollo in hassling me hm?’ She’d never right. Not that he was worried about that. Okay, maybe just a little.

A reassuring smile had appeared on her lips which confused him, but he pushed it down. For now. ’I mean, you got to have something to do for the time that you’re here?’ He smirked widely. He would keep this joke going on for as long as he could to be fair. Though she wouldn’t find any rats in this household. Both Camilla and Thor made sure to keep the vermin outside. ’You expect me to believe that? The most important card you could play, you forget.’ He shook his head, smirk curling around his lips. Color was coming back to his face and yes, he was starting to feel better again. ’Well, it’s still not as bad as you throwing away coins in the ocean.’

Slowly but surely they were going up, step by step. It still hurt, but it was bearable. Which was mainly thanks to her. Her words shortly made him hum. Maybe, but well it couldn’t have been easy and well just maybe he was starting to feel guilty about having her out on her own while being pregnant. Oh, how he wanted to laugh about her feeling like a whale. He’d literally go rolling down the stairs from laughing. But he wasn’t going to risk it. ’Well, if this makes any difference, even for a certain kind of creature from the ocean, you still look amazing.’ A slight blush crept up on his cheeks, something he discarded by looking out in front of him. Finally reaching the damn top of the staircase. Thor walking out of a room, eyes piercing with his for a short moment. Before the rather large dog turned his gaze to Willa, just standing further down the hallway. ’I hope you are a dog person.’

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 25 Apr 2020, 19:53
Another laugh resounded and the blonde shook her head. ”I have no idea why…” Oh yes she knew exactly why or well, she had a rather good idea about why, ”But your friend doesn’t seem to like me all that much, so I don’t think you have to worry about us teaming up on you,” she stated casually, shrugging a little bit. The two times she had met the man, he had seemed amused with her at best but there had still been annoyance whenever she had had looked at him. Who knew though, maybe if she annoyed the man enough, he’d get used to it.

A frown appeared as he said that she needed something to do, and then she realized. He thought she was planning on staying where she was forever or at least until their child was born. That meant a god three more months, and that was not thinking of the year or two she’d be needed to actually take care of the parasite once it was running, crawling and drooling all over the place. She got those verbs in the wrong order but she didn’t care. However, now wasn’t the time so a humorless snort left her as she looked up at him. ”I don’t think rat pelts are going to be it though,” she simply stated. The blonde also doubted that that would take off, but it was nice to still be joking about it. ”I do actually, because I did and I’m angry about it as well,” she grumbled as she stared down at the steps. With a grin, she looked back up, ”I wonder how much pity I would’ve gotten if I had thought of it,” she spoke in a mocking tone. Before she knew it, he was mocking her with her story again and she playfully glared at him. ”Hey! It’s not nice if you bully me with that. At least I didn’t sleep with a horse,” she spoke, rolling her eyes at him.

At a slow pace they were going up the last steps of the stairs and Willa was shaking her head at his earlier comment. He didn’t seem keen on stopping the teasing so he went on, or did he. It was a very badly disguised compliment and a light dusting of pink settled on her cheeks as she looked up at him. ”Oh, compliments. I like it,” she state cockily. Where Asher usually did everything in his power to avoid giving her any, Alec was rather generous with them. Finally, they reached the top of the stairs and she sighed in relief, that was until a dog appeared. Alec’s words weren’t even completely out of his mouth when Willa grinned, ”Puppy,” she hummed as she stretched her hand out to the massive dog. ”That’s not really a dog Alec… that’s more like a horse, but yes, I’m both a dog and a horse person, so we’re fine,” she spoke, glancing up at the man with a wide grin.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 25 Apr 2020, 20:14

The man chuckled softly at her words. Until she started speaking about Apollo again. Making him shrug. ’Well, if anything he better get used to you being here hm?’ Yes, that would certainly be something interesting to watch unfold. Though he doubted he wanted to be present if that ever was about to happen. But given with how busy Apollo probably was right now, he doubted that it would happen soon. ’Hey, how did it look? The city? I haven’t been out since and when they transported me back here I was completely out of it..’ Alec had lost touch with everything that was going on outside and he hated it. He only new about Jupiter marrying because of Camilla to be fair, but that was all the woman had said. Probably wanting to save him from feeling even more hurt about everything when she would mention the city.

Maybe he was being to forward her again. Assuming she’d stay. Or well, just hoping for it. Because in the end he knew that there would be a time when she would go back to the Evergreen, mainly because she needed to do for her line of work. Caer Scion held a great opportunities for it, yet the woman had close to no contacts here so it would be harder for her. But he shut himself down. Not wanting to think about that for now to be fair. ’You can always come around to whip the recruits back into shape.’ Alec chuckled softly. No, she wouldn’t do that. Besides, he could already count on Manea to do something like that. As she grumbled he started laughing softly. Poor thing. The one card she could actually play, forgetting about it. Baby brain? ’A lot, since those southerners don’t know shit.’ He hummed shortly. Off course he expected her poking back at him with his own story. ’Well, rather do that than throw my money overboard to be fair. And I didn’t sleep with it. I slept in the meadow while it was standing around most likely.’ He chuckled, winking at her.

He kept an eye on her. From the corner of his eyes he watched her and spotted a little hue on her cheeks which made him smile very shortly. She stated that she liked compliments and he hummed shortly. ’Get used to them.’ But finally upstairs he took a deep breath, Thor had walked up to them eyeing Willa. As she stretched her hand the dog stared at her, softly pressing it’s wet nose against it and sniffling. Alec smiled shortly. Good, at least Thor liked her. ’From puppy, to dog to horse. Don’t insult Thor like that.’ He smirked. The dog had already turned around again and walked through the hallway while Alec for a very brief moment watched it walk away. Before he pointed to his room. ’Go check out the pelts then hm?’

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 26 Apr 2020, 00:59
A gentle hum, she wasn’t all to sure about Apollo having to get used to her being in his capitol. However, he wouldn’t have a choice once she had settled and something told her that the Lord was too busy doing other things than follow up on his best friend’s business. ”The city?” she asked with slight surprise in her voice. What he told her, sounded like a scene out of a scary play and Willa hummed, understandable that he didn’t remember then. ”Not pretty, it has seen its better days, but you shouldn’t be worrying about that right now,” she stated with a soft sigh. He would be able to see it himself once he was able to go out again, and right now he should be focusing on his own recovery, not that of the city.

Him casually mentioning that she would have to stay, had made the wheels in her head spin. There probably were a lot of interesting things that could happen in the North as well, many opportunities for someone as her. And if all else fails, she knew that there was a mistress of whispers which could probably use her help. That would be her last option though, because that meant binding herself to a House which would ultimately lead to less offers and less money in the long run. Another laugh, or rather snort sounded as she shook her head. ”I’m sorry, but I doubt I’d be of any help there, I’m not that good with a sword,” she hummed. Good enough to kill of a crew of pirates, just not good enough to participate in any battle because she had always relied on her ability to be sly. ”You mean to say that they think you are brutes and a lawless folk.” Her correction sounded with a chuckle. Yes, the banter about those two stories wouldn’t soon die down and she was going to take full advantage of that. ”You say that now, but we can’t ask the horse now, can we?” she asked while grinning up at him.

Compliments fed her ego, and despite that being big enough, it could always use a bit more. ”Oh don’t worry, that won’t be hard to get used to,” her voice sounded playfully before she looked up at him. The dog softly touched her hand and she smiled at the beast. He was amazingly large and truly an animal to be scared of, but Willa just felt at ease seeing him. ”It wasn’t an insult, it was a compliment and he knew that,” she hummed while watching the dog retreat away from them and into the hallway. Alec pointed at a room and his words made Willa light up. Her hands released the man and in a couple of steps she walked into the room, laying eyes on what looked like heaven. A bed, big enough to hold at least four instead of two people and it was completely covered in pelts that looked too warm yet perfectly so. She took a short run and jumped onto the bed, turning a bit so she wouldn’t land on her stomach. With a grin on her face, she looked at Alec. ”Yes, perfect,” she hummed with excitement written all over her face.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 26 Apr 2020, 01:27

Shortly he nodded. The city. He was worried about the state of it. The wall was probably severely damaged, let alone all the losses they had within the army. They were vulnerable right now and it was his duty to worry about it. It was his duty to rebuilt it as was the duty of every northerner to do so. But as she spoke again, those thoughts seemed to disappear almost immediately making him frown. Focus on himself. Right. More thing to worry about than just the city right now. ’Sorry, force of habit.’ Alec softly hummed.

After a while she started laughing, snorting, same thing to be fair which made him frown. Her words however, well she was probably right for sure. ’We have an archery division as well. As I recall, when you’re not getting shot for me, you’re extremely talented with it.’ Praise were praise was due. He smirked at her as her next words sounded. ’Exactly what I mean. That’s what they believe right?’ Joking about it. Not every southerner thought such things about his people, most of them however did. Which was exactly the reason why he didn’t like it. That and the fact that there ale was rather sucky. ’Please do tell me that you brought over a bottle of rum?’ A man could hope right? ’Who says we cant?’ Alec smirked. In all honesty he wouldn’t even remember what kind of horse it was, but he did recall one of the guys that had found him in that meadow buying up the horse. Not that he was going to tell her that ever.

Flattering. Willa’s weakness. Any woman’s weakness. But only she counted for him. She’d be the only one he’d be flattering. Not only because of the babe or the wedding that was happening someday. But because of other things, deeper emotions that he couldn’t word. ’He’ll probably climb in bed somewhere tonight. Mostly sleeps at the foot end though.’ A fair warning. Though he doubted that she would mind it. If anything it brought extra warmth. As soon as she headed into the room and completely broke touch with him he shortly hummed. Slowly he followed, letting her have her moment. Which made him smirk softly. He closed the door, only halfly so Thor could enter whenever he pleased. Eventually getting to bed and sitting down on the edge of it, a short but relieved sigh rolling over his lips as he finally could let his body rest. ’All to the lady her likings?’ He smirked softly, looking at her over his shoulder.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 26 Apr 2020, 02:46
A force of habit, something she would have to get used to, him placing his city, his region above his own health. ”It’s okay, it’s your job, you’re worried. Just try to think about yourself for a little while,” she spoke with a nod. The blonde was still wrapping her brain around the fact that he had suggested she fight with a sword when he mentioned an archery division, making her light up like a newly lit candle. ”Even after getting shot for you, if I might remind you,” she spoke, shaking her head. Her bow was at the inn, she hadn’t seen the point in bringing it but, yes, she dared calling herself talented with the bow indeed. ”They do actually, and it was amusing to say the least to see you ride into town and them staring at you as if you were going to smash their houses to pieces. But I doubt my story would’ve stuck,” she spoke. It wouldn’t have, especially not with the reputation she had of sleeping around a bit. He asked for rum and she arched a brow, ”Do I look like I own a distillery Alec? Or loads of money to buys rum?” she spoke in an offended voice. It linger for a while before she grinned, ”I brought ten, didn’t know how long I was going to be here,” she spoke and quickly added: ”They’re from the Lair, approved by the Lord himself,” and put on that Lord’s tab as well. The joke about their stupidity stories went on and she laughed again, shaking her head. No, she wasn’t going to go talking to a horse for fuck’s sake.

Having a dog was such a childish dream of hers. Her sister had always been short of breath when around a dog, so her mother had refused buying one and once Nona had died, nobody had even thought about a dog. But now, she would be around a dog and he would even crawl into bed with her, with big eyes, she looked at Alec. ”I don’t care where he sleeps as long as it’s close to me,” she said with a happy, almost childish grin. The blonde had the most amazing feeling, surrounded by all these fuzzy warm pelts and her eyes followed him as he went to sit down on the edge. Slowly she crawled over to him. ”More than to my liking sir,” she answered with a grin. ”Want me to help?” she asked with a curious look in her eyes. Something told her getting his shirt off was going to be hard, not impossible but hard and why not offer help then.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 26 Apr 2020, 12:10

Thinking about himself. He had stopped doing that a long time ago. And honestly he wouldn’t start doing that pretty soon. Cause he had here to think about now, here, the little babe and the city. ’I’ll try.’ Not necessarily a lie, because he would try but he knew that effort was in vain to be fair. Because this all was more important to him than his own well-being. ’Well exactly, they could’ve used you before the war, they can probably use you know.’ Alec smiled warmly. It was his imagination running away with him to be fair, to some alternate universe were that could actually happen. ’Some of us might just do that.’ They wouldn’t for real, but maybe some would actually like to live up to that story every now and then. Scaring some southerners was fun while it lasted. Shortly he pouted as she stated in not so many words that she hadn’t brought anything. Damnit. But there it was, that Nibley charm. Yes, he could call it that by now. Because he had fallen for it like any smart man would. ’Oh, by the lord himself hm? We’ll see, now that’s what I like.’ Or well one of the things he liked because he preferred her company over anything else in the end.

’He’ll get nice and comfy with you don’t worry.’ He chuckled softly. Though Thor was never one to actually come ask for snuggles. He was just always there at the end of the bed sleeping or watching over him. How she was looking at him right now made his heart lose track for a second. Those big eyes, as if he had just made a dream come true. Probably the pelt thing. He felt the pelt he was sitting on dip a little bit and softly hummed as Willa asked her question. For a very brief second he wanted to decline, that was stuff that was to intimate for him yet. They should work on that right? Intimacy? ’Can you, please?’ Since he had already fucked up on the I’m strong and independent part before. His lips shortly curled up in a little smile, an apologetic one. She wasn’t waiting on this and he knew it. She wasn’t supposed to take care of him like this.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 26 Apr 2020, 16:33
There was this weak promise that he was going to try, but they both knew that he wouldn’t. He was so predictable when it came to something like that, and if there was one thing, she had learned about the Lord commander, it was that he put everything before himself. And as he had juts shown, he often forgot himself in the process. ”I feel flattered, but my bow is better used for executions than for war,” she spoke with a grin, a feral one almost. Yes, she enjoyed her job and she wouldn’t be suited for war or any other kind of battle. Battle as in smashing down houses, right? He said that some might want to do that, and she chuckled. ”Really, don’t say that to a Southerner, I might get scared,” she spoke while shaking her head lightly, yet her eyes spoke of amusement. If she had set off to the Highlands without rum, she herself would’ve gone crazy, so she had made sure to bring plenty from the Lair. That was the best after all. ”Yes, but don’t tell him okay?” she said with a chuckle. The blonde was sure Asher wouldn’t notice his tab for as long as she didn’t mention anything about the bottles. ”I really did get you knocked on the stuff haven’t I?” Her question sounded jokingly.

The idea of having a dog at her feet, keeping them warm made her grin widely. For a while there she truly felt happy, even after a day that had been filled with awkwardness, confessions and more struggles. The blonde had carefully crawled over to him and she smiled as she heard him hum. Yet, there came no answer, so she didn’t move just yet. ”I can, or I wouldn’t have asked,” she hummed gently, her hand grabbing the bottom of his shirt, her other hand joining on the other side as she slowly pulled it up. Her eyes peaked at the large number of bandages wrapped around his upper body and she bit her lip. There had been a possibility that he wouldn’t have been here by the time she came here. Carefully, her hands guided his arms out of his sleeves and the pulled it off his head and put it down besides him. ”Better?” the blonde softly asked.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 26 Apr 2020, 17:01

He would try. This time he would really try. He could be the most stubborn asshole in the north he knew that about himself. But she was right, he needed time to heal before he could actually worry about the city again. Yet that didn’t mean that he couldn’t worry about her. Because yes that was what he would be doing for the next coming months, years, who knew how long. ’Alright I can grant you that.’ He chuckled though maybe she could give their archery division some pointers. Not that he expected another battle to fall upon them anytime soon. Or maybe that was just hope speaking. Because he knew that anything could happen at any given time. Yet, he hoped for it to be humans that came knocking on their walls instead of other creatures. ’You got your own brute highlander to defend you though. Though, you don’t need someone to actually defend you.’ He chuckled if anything, people needed to be defended from here. Especially when she was in a bad mood. ’I doubt I’ll ever see the man.’ Alec chuckled softly, winking her secret was safe with him and well as long as eh could indulge himself into the rum just a bit he was set. ’Yeah you did damnit. I’m almost suggesting to Apollo to put some trade in order.’ He would never, but hell during preparation for the battle, he had craved a glass of rum for sure.

Today had been a weird day. An eventful one for sure, in the best way of the word that was. But it had taken a toll on him to be fair mentally and he wasn’t even done with puzzling everything together so it could work for the both of them. Though his mind had calmed down the moment he felt her coming closer, feeling that magnetic pull that her body has on his. Alec softly nodded, letting her help him. It made him feel ashamed. Because it wasn’t pretty underneath, not only was he almost wrapped up completely, but the blue marks on the skin that wasn’t packed in bandages. There had been nothing on his upper body that was left unharmed, bruises covering him from top to bottom both front and back. He didn’t keep an eye on her, he should’ve done it than he would’ve caught her biting her lip but he was to busy with helping her out in his best effort. Letting her guide his arms out of the sleeves and eventually pull of the shirt. Carefully he turned around and he lifted his arm, softly caressing her cheek. Nodding. ’Thank you.’

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 13:08
Her own brute Highlander, somehow, she liked the sound of that. ”I don’t need anyone to defend me, but it doesn’t hurt to have your own brute watching your back,” she hummed, peering up at him with a grin in place. That certainly wouldn’t hurt at all, if anything it would make her seem more intimidating. She chuckled at the thought if dragging the man everywhere with her. Asher was important to her, something she would never admit to the man himself, but he was and that made her cock her head when Alec said he’d probably never meet the man. ”Somehow, I think you will,” she stated softly, a grin on her face. Yes, she kind of hoped that they would meet even. ”Trade in rum from Kraken’s Lair to Caer Scion and back with pelts? Hah, yes, Fabron would love that I’m sure,” she spoke through a chuckle. ”You can drink some once they’ve fetched my stuff from the inn,” her voice sounded light as she told him. Yes, she’d happily give him some of the liquid gold she had brought if that made him happy or took away the pain he was clearly feeling.

The way his head softly moved made her smile but she made sure to be as careful and respectful as she could, as he didn’t seem all that happy about the fact that she had to help him. Maybe it was shame? Maybe he was ashamed about the fact that he had to let someone help him. At first, she focused on helping him get out of the loose fabric, slowly peeling it away before putting it down. His hand landed on her cheek and she leaned into it a little bit. ”No problem, but this will only happen now because you’re hurt. I’m not helping you undress once you’re healed up,” she spoke in an attempt at lightening the mood. Then her eyes drifted, first to his shoulder, a thick purple color covering it and she reached to let her nimble fingers brush the skin. Then she pulled away from his hand to go to his back. ”Must’ve been one hell of a fight,” she softly spoke. Her chest felt awkwardly closed off and she shook her head before scooting back in the hope that that would make it feel better. ”I’m using this to sleep in,” she stated as she grabbed the shirt she had earlier discarded next to him. Slowly, she stepped out of the bed and soon after out of her clothes. With her back turned to him, she switched her blouse for his shirt, which was more accommodating for her stomach, before stepping out of her pants.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 15:49

The man grinned, alright she was just going with that in her own way. ’We’d make a pretty good team, though I have to lose my pelts then.’ He just played along with her. Though it was no lie they would be a good team, if they could move past well their annoyances for each other. But that was dying down, on his side than. He couldn’t speak for her in that matter. ’Oh?’ He shortly frowned. There would be no way that he would actually meet that specific lord anytime soon, or well not that he knew off. Trading in rum, he for one would love that. The rest of the north maybe not but well, he didn’t care in that moment. ’I’d say sure he can use them in the winter or to put on his bed, but it’s to hot there anyway.’ A softly chuckled sounded through. ’Yeah maybe. I’ve been looking forward to that. It’s silly.’ The man shortly hummed. It was silly because well, for all he had known this morning Willa would never appear here again. Yet, here she was.

When she leaned into his touch he hummed warmly, a grin spreading over his lips. ’Not even to help me out hm?’ Alec smirked widely at her. Okay, time to actually shut up you big brat. He saw her eyes going over to his shoulder and well he let her. He couldn’t tell her not to, but her seeing him like this was weird to be fair. It wasn’t right in any way. Feeling her soft touch made him close his eyes, not wincing away cause to be fair the bruises didn’t even hurt that much. Maybe that had more to do with the fact that he was still under the influence of certain potions from Vesper. ’It was, I’d tell you about it. But I doubt that you want to hear about it.’ He whispered, honestly he wasn’t even ready to face that fight again not even wanting to remember it. Yet each and every night it ran through his mind, giving him the most wicked of nightmares. A soft grin curled around his lips when she mentioned she’d sleep in his shirt. Not complaining at all. For a moment he watched her step out of her clothes, feeling his cheeks getting warmer again, for no reason in particular looking down at his hands shortly. ’I’m glad Willa that you’re here , I really am.’

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 16:35
There was mischief pulling at her mouth as she shut down a comment in her mind. ”He has a lot to keep warm, I’m sure he’ll figure something out,” she joked along. In the end, there was no interest in pelts down there and apart from Alec, nobody here understood the sophisticated taste of cheap Kraken’s Lair’s rum. The admittance to looking forward to the alcohol made her grin. ”Ah, yes, I understand why, after all, who doesn’t miss a good glass of rum every once in a while,” she surely did. Last had been with the Mercier and while it had been a very good drink, she had decided to lay off it as her child could get hurt if she drank too much and started stumbling around. Her blue eyes scanned his face and the blonde hummed, it was weird to be sitting next to him. She hadn’t expected that outcome if she was looking back at her own predictions.

The grin she saw spreading over his face didn’t predict much good and when he spoke, she chuckled. ”Occasionally, I might want to help you out, yes,” she mumbled, a sly grin on her face and her skin slightly heating at the memory that was seeping into her mind. Fingers trailed the yellow outline of one of the bruises and she stared at it in fascination, noting how the colors went from black, to blue, to purple to a vague green, only to end up as a murky yellow. ”I don’t mind but let’s not make that the first story our baby hears you tell okay?” she spoke with a smile, This wasn’t the time nor place to pull open that can of worms.

The blonde had moved off the bed and despite not actually looking at him, she could sense his gaze on her, it heated her naked skin before she slipped into his shirt. His voice sounded through the room and she looked up, softly smiling at the words. ”I feel glad that I’ve made the trip to come tell you, I’m happy I’m here as well,” she spoke, stepping back into the bed and leaving her clothes on a heap besides the bed. The blonde didn’t want too straight forward, but it was cold and even the pelts wouldn’t warm her as quickly as he would so she sat down behind him once more. ”You going to take those pants off? So you can come and keep me warm?” she asked with a chuckle.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 16:47

The man raised an eyebrow. But he wasn’t going in on that. Maybe he was in fact wondering how she knew that but he wasn’t sure if he wanted to hear the answer so he just let it be. ’Well, yes that. Though I first need to tone down on the potions to be fair. Before weird things starts happening.’ Alec hummed, smiling at her. And maybe just maybe, he wanted to share that glass with her. He wasn’t sure how alcohol mixed with her being pregnant and all but well, he’d find that out somewhere along the way right?

As he spotted that sly grin appear on her face in combination with those words he smirked, his eyes for a second darkening. But he shot himself down. There was no fucking way that that would be happening any time soon. ’Hmm, I’m looking forward to that as well.’ Lots of things to look forward too. Her finger going over the bruise was a whole other sensation, there was no hurt, tingling sensation that could maybe classify as that but the heat it left spreading through his entire body starting from his shoulder made him sigh almost happily. Like some lovestruck fool. ’No, let’s not. That story needs to be one with a good ending and a lot less monstrous looking creatures.’ The man smiled warmly.

Happiness. It was the feeling that overpowered everything right now and to be fair he wasn’t sure how to feel about that exactly. Happy yes, but Alec was still confused about a whole number of things. Yet, maybe tonight he could just thrive on that happiness. She sat down next to him and he chuckled at her words. ’Still haven’t warmed up yet?’ A soft grin played around his lips as he got up, soon stepping out of his pants before he joined her again. ’Come here hm?’ Shortly letting his finger trace over her shoulder, like she had just done to him, yet there were no bruises just her soft skin.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 17:27
Potions, the mention of them still made her blank for a split second at her own stupidity. His words suggested that he was still on a lot of them, which in turn meant that he must still be in a lot of pain. And still, he had walked up those stairs as if it was just his legs, but right then, she started to doubt that. ”Mixing alcohol and potions is never a good idea, that’s a surprisingly good call from you,” she stated with a wide grin. Back to teasing and that grin kept reappeared, even as she suggested helping him with taking off his clothes. His reaction made her grin even wider and when his words sounded, she couldn’t do anything else than chuckle at them. ”Well, for some reason, that doesn’t surprise me,” she stated with a wink thrown in for good measure. Those things were fun, talking like that was fun and playful but as her fingers trailed his skin, she was serious. The blonde worried in just how much pain the man must’ve been, must be. Slowly, her fingers trailed to his back while he spoke, where the bruise extended to and in a moment her whole brain must’ve left her as she carefully kissed his bruised skin. ”Yes, you should tell them all the good ending stories about whatever, but let’s leave the undying out for a while?” she suggested with a soft smile.

All she had wanted to do that day was tell Alec that he would have a child soon. Yes, of course there had been a part of her that had hoped that she wouldn’t have to bring him or her up as a bastard, but she had always thought that that wasn’t even an option. So right now, crawling up next to him, she felt happy, no doubt about it. His question made her shake her head, ”Not enough.” She just liked crawling up close to another human being, stealing his warmth, preferably with her feet firmly planted against his skin. Her eyes followed him, focused on the blue spots all over his body, as he got out of his trousers. He told her to come closer and she did, only a little though, leaning into his touch with a smile. Her hand grabbed one of the pelts and she pulled it over her, over the shoulder he wasn’t touching. ”I’m down for talking a bit more if you promise to keep me warm while doing so,” she smiled, knowing that there was a lot they still needed to discuss and she had seen the question drift over his face constantly.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 17:56

’I know, sometimes I even surprise myself.’ Alec smirked widely. Winking at her. It wouldn’t go good if he started doing that, that he knew so he wasn’t going to try it out. But as the teasing continued he felt them slipping into old patterns and he liked it. He liked it more than he could’ve imagined to be fair. Willa chuckled at his words and he playfully poked her side, softly off course. ’Hmm, I’m a simple being after all. And well, I’d lie if I say I didn’t miss you.’ There it was, another thing he could freely admit. Though that was it. That was as far as he went today because if he went thinking about it any longer, well he could be saying numerous things and he wasn’t ready to face that realization himself. As she kissed his skin he frowned deeper, worrying his lip a bit. He had not expected that and his heart froze for a second unsure of what he should think of that simple action. ’I will.’ He whispered, breath getting stuck in his throat all of the sudden.

Not enough. He smiled warmly. See, now that was something that he could help her with. Even now. He’d always keep her warm as long as she was with him. Because that’s what he needed to do and he liked to stick close to her sight, the whole road trip had proved that for sure. When she pulled over one of the pelts over her other shoulder he smiled warmly, very softly pulling her down with him on the mattress, placing his arm around her and softly pulling her closer to his body. ’I’d love to talk a bit more. And I’ll always keep you warm.’ Alec nodded softly. But honestly even though there was so much to talk about, he couldn’t even pinpoint anything that he liked to discuss now in this very moment. There was the wedding, but they had decided to talk about that tomorrow or another day. Then there was the kid and her staying or not staying here. But did he really want to get into that already?

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 18:13
For some reason, he always found a way or a reason to make her smile and laugh, and while she found it terribly frustrating, she also liked it. She liked it a lot. Despite only having spend a couple of weeks together, it felt like she had known the man for a lot longer and she knew that this teasing was just his or rather their way of being. Both of them like the teasing and the banter and so, they didn’t stop. ”Well, we can add that to both of our lists. I’m a simple being as well,” the rest of his words, she needed to process for a little bit longer, trying to figure out what or how because she didn’t know what to say. Had she missed him? She thought so, but could she say it for certain? So, she grabbed back onto her teasing. ”I surely missed being able to bully you about sleeping with a horse,” she answered him with a wink and a chuckle. That stupid little kiss had just happened, out of nowhere, as if her body had decided on her own. ”Good, you should,” she repeated as she looked down a little bit more in an attempt to hide her blush.

His smile warmed her already, making warmth bloom in her chest and she hummed at the look in her eyes. Yes, she wanted to be close to this man. Not for his money, his rank, his pretty face, but for the look he was giving her in that exact moment. He pulled her down with him and she chuckled, pressing her body closer to his as soon as she noticed just how warm he was and wrapping both an arm and a leg around him. ”Good… because I get cold very easily and it’s freezing here,” she stated with a soft laugh, her forehead resting against his shoulder. Slowly her skin started taking on the temperature of his body and the pelts around them and she relaxed a bit more. ”So, want to talk about the kid? Not sure what we could talk about but, maybe? Or we going for that other thing?” No, she wasn’t going to say the word marriage, not now, not yet. But it definitely was something that they had to talk about, wasn’t it.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 18:28

As she stated that she was a simple being herself, he couldn’t help but started laughing softly. They were apparently but lucky for that specific matter. Not that he would ever mind, they had clicked not specifically due to that, but they had clicked nonetheless and thanks to that she was sitting here right now. Which was his way to think about things, he doubted somewhere in his mind that she would be thinking the same but he wasn’t going to ask. His other words were left untouched, or well kind off. ’Ah yes, off course you missed that. Guess I missed babysitting you hm?’ Alec smirked, deciding to not let it get to him. Telling the little one stories, ah yes. That was something he could do. Who knows maybe at a certain point even about those vile creatures but for now that wouldn’t happen. He had caught her blush and just that sight had set of a kind of warmth that he couldn’t describe just yet.

Laying down on the soft pelts made him feel relieved or rather his body. Willa pressed her body closer to his and it made him hum. For a brief moment he thought it would start hurting more as she placed her leg over him. But nothing like that happened for now. Which made the worry shortly disappear. ’You’re big northern brute can surely help you to chase the cold away.’ He grinned softly, his hand softly going over her back, tracing the linen of his own shirt that she was wearing now. ’To be completely fair I don’t even know.. But let’s keep that other thing for a later time? Maybe. Unless you want to?’ He spoke softly. Though he doubted that she wanted to talk about that. ’How do you see it? You know, us taking care of the babe?’ His voice sounded softly, uncertainty clearly audible.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum