⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Hitchhiker  - Page 2 Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

Hitchhiker  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitchhiker

on Tue 14 Apr 2020, 23:51
Willa tried to stay focused on his expression, on what he was thinking, on what was going through his mind. She didn’t know, she couldn’t know and she’d pay about anything to be able to read his mind, to know whether he was making his mind up one way or another. If there was one thing the blonde hated, it was living in insecurity, living without knowing something she wanted to know really badly. All kinds of micro expressions crossed his face and normally, she didn’t have a hard time reading those but right then and there she couldn’t make up her mind on what he was thinking or feeling. Despite them discussing something serious, Willa couldn’t help but throw in a joke and she chuckled at his answer. ”You never know with us, one day we might ignore you and the next we show up on your doorstep, pregnant,” a cheeky smile lingered on her lips but she almost regretted laughing with something that could be taken too serious by the man.

The couch was as comfy as it had looked and as soon as she sunk down next to him, she felt like she was floating on clouds, enjoying the way the couch supported her in all the right places. This had been a good decision, even if it was just for those couple of minutes on his couch. His question made her arch her brows at him. Was he insinuating what she thought he was? Or was she imagining things. A gentle laugh rolled over her lips as he said that he was doing something typical Northern. ”Well, I’ve always known that you’re a difficult breed,” she chuckled stupidly before turning serious. ”But of course you’d be in my life, you’re his or hers father after all.” The blonde was just bullying him now. There was a good seventy percent that she knew what he was asking her, but she wasn’t letting him get away with it so easily, so she decided to make it harder on him.

My scar doesn't tell you I survived,
it tells you I avenged.
Hitchhiker  - Page 2 Tumblr_nogaj0Rgyb1sxwyufo1_400
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 15 Apr 2020, 00:25

’Oh , I know. You certainly pulled that on me.’ He playfully winked. Off course joking, going in on this joke felt more natural than discussing the well obvious thing here. But he wanted to discuss that as well. Or well they needed to discuss that better said. It was something that needed to happen most of all. But they couldn’t force their nature out of the way, so making jokes in between was surely happening. It was just well, who they were. That cheeky smile on her lips was something he liked more than anything. It was well one of the things that drew him in more than anything.

She sunk down next to him and she almost look comfortable, making him smile warmly. As she arched her brow at him he shortly pouted. ’The most difficult someone from the South told me once.’ Alec grinned shortly. That answer shortly made him frown, it nearly made his heart sink yet again.’Alright, if that’s all then so be it I guess?’ He shortly scratched his cheek, biting his lip. Not what he had expected to be fair. Now he probably looked even more beaten down. Great, next time he’d just keep his mouth shut to be fair. ’So when are you due?’ Then back to the big elephant in the room it was. He smiled softly at her. Because well that was one of the most important things to be fair. The other thing would’ve been something that would’ve worked out, but well she had made herself abundantly clear.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 15 Apr 2020, 11:32
His wink made her laugh again while shaking her head, blue eyes filled with joy as she looked up at him. ”Believe me when I tell you this was as much a surprise for me as it was for you,” she spoke with a chuckle. Yes, Mort had definitely surprised her with the news, and she had taken days if not weeks to wrap her mind around it. In some ways, it felt like an assault to Alec that she wasn’t giving him any time to process this on his own, but on the other hand, he had asked her to come closer. Jokes seemed to lift the weight that was leaning on her chest and she was making use of it. Mainly because she felt like she would choke under the deadly pressure that rested on her chest whenever she looked at his frown, where his smile seemed to make her feel better instead.

That comeback made her only arch her brow higher. ”Please, I’m pretty sure you haven’t met some of the most difficult people from the South,” she chuckled. The blonde could easily list five people that tended to give her a hard time or were just annoying to begin with. Her answer was meant to lure him out and get him to actually ask what he was trying to ask without having to say the words. Instead, Alec looked like a child who’s dreams got shattered and Willa’s heart dropped slightly but she masked it. ”Don’t act silly, I was bullying you,” she spoke clear, a smile on her lips but she in no way enjoyed seeing him beaten down like that. ”I’d like it if my child would be saved from having to carry a bastard last name,” a shiver ran up her spine at her own words. No, she didn’t want to be one of those women. ”In a couples of months? I’d like to say at the beginning of summer, but I doubt you people know what I mean by summer,” she teased as she looked at the fire again.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 15 Apr 2020, 11:51

’I can imagine yeah.’ Alec shortly hummed. Honestly a part of him had wished he had been there when she found out. But that wasn’t up to him and well he had rather important stuff to do here in the time she find out. Apollo would actually laugh so hard at him. That was something he could count on. That or he’d just shake his head in distaste. One of those. What had he gotten himself into? Or the better question, why wasn’t he running out of his house right now? Well, he couldn’t off course that was one thing. But with this news a weird sense of normalcy felt over him. Something he certainly craved after all those days. It was a strange mix of actually being happy, being scared and being just clueless to be fair.

’I met you haven’t I?’ The man smirked widely. Those jokes would keep on coming. He wasn’t going to put an end on it because it brought some normal into their conversation which he needed. A welcome pause to be fair from all the important things they should be talking about. Yet, her other words had made his face drop again. It taken a bigger toll on him than he actually wanted to admit though it was visible. Confused he looked up at her. So rude. But, did that mean? What did all of this mean? ’You want it to carry my name. That’s something that’s not even worth of an ask to be fair. He’s my, our, kid. Off course I’ll legitimize it. I’ll take up my responsibilities. But what does that mean for us? Is there an us in all of this?’ The man shortly pulled his lip. Never in a million years had the man been more unsure of himself than this very moment. The baby news it brought joy, yet it also brought a whole lot of questions. ’Please, summer is when the swimsuits come out even here.’ Alec playfully bumped her shoulder with his.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 15 Apr 2020, 12:19
He was insulting her, or rather, he was joking with her and that brought the nicest feelings to her chest. A sense of calm falling over her. If he could joke, he wasn’t as upset as she had expected him to be. It helped her gather her thoughts as well. There were a lot of things they need to talk about. They should really sit down and talk some things over. Mainly the thing had had tried to bring up, but she had rudely shot down. Confusion seemed to wash over the man as she told him that she was just pestering him to see how he’d react. ”Yes Alec, I want him to carry your name,” she spoke softly, now suddenly not as sure from her words as she had been when they were still in her head. ”Uhm, well…” she started weakly before going on, ”Last time I checked there’s only one way to legitimize a child right?” she spoke on, eyes staring down at her hand now.

Marriage… Willa had always wanted a family. You know, when she got too old to do her job well or the interest in her declined when she showed up at those important events. Not now, when she could still every man in the room to tell her some secrets and was still more than quick enough to do her job with accuracy. Yet, here she was, pregnant and really wanting to bless her son with a last name, so without worrying too much about it, she had suggested marriage to a man she had only known for a couple of weeks. Summer. Her baby boy would be born in summer, yet it wouldn’t be warm here. Her eyes went to Alec as he spoke of bathing suits and she arched her brow. ”Somehow I doubt what you’re telling me,” she said with a chuckle, bumping her shoulder back to his.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 15 Apr 2020, 12:33

The fact that she wanted their son to carry their name was one thing, yet the other thing. To how they would do it. As she spoke again and gazed down to her hand he bit his lip shortly. This wasn’t how he had envisioned this every happening. Not that he had ever given it much to be fair. Marriage, it just wasn’t cut out for him or well it wasn’t. But, it had become very real right now and he couldn’t just let this go over like it was a normal conversation. Should he do it like this? Hell, he didn’t even have a ring or something. Yet he couldn’t just let it pass. Not in this situation even. The whole being pregnant thing, it had sped things up to be fair. But he knew he was in love with her. Something he had only come to terms with the last couple of days. Her face was the one thing that kept appearing as he closed his eyes, the memories he had of her were the things that had given him strength during the battle.

So with some effort he got out of the couch. Sunk down to his knee and held her hand. Blue eyes shooting to her face as his thumb softly went over her hand. His body was killing him for sure but well. All for the greater good. ’Willa, will you marry me? Will you marry the annoying piece of shit from the hellhole you hate so much?’ He winked at her, playfully. There was no turning back now and this wasn’t a rash decision to be fair. A warm smile finding his way to his lips as he looked at her, maybe he was a bit worried about it. About her saying yes. But she was doing it for well other reasons than love maybe, Alec couldn’t be sure of it.

’Oh please we have a whole pelt collection, it’s coming out in a few weeks.’

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 15 Apr 2020, 13:10
Her mind darted back to the conversation she had had with Elayne. Love and marriage, they went hand in hand, right? Or well, they should, right? She had thought about Alec, thought about him a lot these past few days, weeks and months even, but was she in love with him? The blonde didn’t know, she didn’t and that was what scared her in that moment. Here she was proposing marriage to a man but what if she didn’t love him? What if he didn’t love her? What if this was just a marriage to spare their child from the embarrassment of having to go through life as a bastard? After all, she didn’t want to be what Asher made her out to be, future mother of a litter of bastards.

He moved and she looked up wide eyed, almost immediately jumping up as he went down on one knee. ”Alec, stand up, stop it,” she hissed as a blush jumped up to her cheeks. But he didn’t, he went on and Willa only blushed more. ”I will, yes, I will. Stand up Alec, you’re hurt,” she stumbled over her words. This was going way different than she had expected it and even if she had imagined marriage, she had never thought he’d actually go down on one knee for her. It had surprised her and now she was pulling the hand that was holding hers to get him back up. Her movement slowed. ”Please stand up before you hurt yourself more,” she softly asked, smiling at him.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 15 Apr 2020, 13:25

Marriage was supposed to be something sacred right? It was supposed to be done out of love. Not out of, well this. Was their love between them? Maybe. If he spoke for himself there was something yeah, something that felt like love. Something that made him feel all warm inside whenever she thought him, a thing that brought a smile to his face whenever he felt down. But was that what love was? He was the kind of person that had never known it, that had never seen a healthy relationship between people. Deep down he yearned for something like that of his own. But was this it? There was only one way to find out right? Taking a leap with her.

The moment he sunk down to his knee she started protesting but he just smiled at her, very softly shaking his head. He was hurt. But there was no way he could let this moment just pass. That blush creeping up her face, her saying yes it made his heart jump. He softly caressed her hand, his smile growing wider. ’I’m alright.’ Willa pulled his hand and he hummed softly, placing his other hand on the touch and pushing himself back up to it. Hand going to her cheek as soon as he sat down again, caressing it lovingly. ’Can I kiss you?’ It was something he wouldn’t have asked before. But he wasn’t sure if she would want something like that. The man could try right? He looked her straight in the eye and smiled warmly, happiness crashing into him.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 15 Apr 2020, 13:38
He seemed very adamant on doing it exactly the way he should do it, despite her protests. So, she dialed down her protest and let him talk. He was smiling so widely that Willa couldn’t help but smile, despite telling him that he should stand up. The blonde had no idea how hurt he was, but she was more than sure that she wanted him to not hurt himself any further. ”You’re not. You’re hurt and I can’t have that”, she protested his words, shaking her head. He finally stood up and a relieved sigh rolled over her lips, good. A touch on her cheek made her look up and slightly pull back but then she leaned into his warmth just the smallest bit.

His words made her arch a brow. He hadn’t asked last time and to be fair, he didn’t look like someone who’d ask. A million comeback came to mind, but she shut up, not saying anything as she nodded. Her fingers carefully curled around his chin and she pulled him in, lips pressing against his. This was the man she was supposed to kiss for the rest of her life now, right? But somehow, she didn’t feel the disappointment she had expected. Quite the contrary even, her heart seemed to skip a beat at the idea of spending the remainder of her life with him.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 15 Apr 2020, 13:49

She was adamant on him getting up again, which was something he didn’t get to be fair. Willa being worried about him, while he should be the one worrying about her and the little guy in her belly. ’I’ll heal. Will be as good as new soon enough.’ He reassured her. Certainly now. Now that he actually had something to live for. Okay no, he always had something to live for the thrill of a next possible fight was one of those things. But now that he really had something to look forward too that didn’t involve bloodshed. Something that involved her. Yeah, that gave him that extra boost that he so desperately needed apparently. ’I’ll be back to normal before you even know it.’

A small nod was given, which made him smile softly. As her fingers curled around his chin and she pulled him in a warm feeling spread from where she touched him. Their lips locked and it didn’t feel like how it felt before. It felt better, more sincere even. There was no holding back. Not this time. He pulled her a bit closer, smiling into the kiss. Eventually opening his eyes as he caressed her cheek with his thumb, letting go of her lips. Wanting to say those dreaded words, yet he decided to keep shut. Enough serious things were said. ’How are you feeling though, really feeling I mean?’ One of those more vital questions. Something he should’ve really asked first and foremost.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 16 Apr 2020, 00:48
Reassurance, not something she was used to, and frankly, it made her feel like he was talking down on her, but she swallowed down the slight anger that was spiking. ”I doubt you’re going to be good as new soon. You are walking with a fucking cane,” she chose to be frank. He had just suggested spending the rest of his life with her and she would never shut up for anybody, not even for him. He seemed to mull over her words a little bit longer and then spoke again. ”Please, normal for you is being annoying and let’s face it, you’re still exactly that,” she spoke with a grin. A playful hum sounded as blue eyes focused on the man next to her and she stretched her legs out to the fire a bit more in a desperate attempt to soak up more warmth.

Kissing was a way to get what you wanted, whether that was information or a man in your bed. It had always been that way for Willa, yet when he had kissed her that first time, she had felt a shockwave move through her. Now, as their lips locked, it seemed to be more subtle, a warmth spreading all throughout her body. She could feel the corners of his lips curl up and she chuckle lightly, the sound being muffled by his lips. He let go of her and she at back a bit more, looking at him. ”Considering that I’m carrying around a parasite that’s supposed to arrive within a couple of months? Not all bad. A bit sore but nothing new,” she spoke with a shrug. Not that much to say to be fair and if he had actually been asking about her feelings, he was betting on the wrong horse.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 16 Apr 2020, 01:01

He was talking down the severity of his wounds to reassure her. He didn’t want her worrying about him. She should probably worry about herself. Yet those blunt words told him more than enough. Right. Being real was the real solution here. ’As soon as possible for me alright? But well being honest. You’re dealing with damaged goods here.’ He shortly hummed, it was true. The complete nature of his wounds was something he wouldn’t discuss with her but he wasn’t doing nearly as good as he wanted to do. But this wasn’t a pity party. ’Then I hope that the kid doesn’t have any of our nature.’ Alec replied, throwing the ball back to here. A slight smirk curling around his lips. Two could play that game. Yet as he noticed her stretching her legs he shortly bit his lip. Shortly turning away from her. Grabbing a thick blanket. ’Can I interest you in this nice and warm blanket?’

Hearing her chuckle sounded like music to his ears even if it was a muffled chuckle. Soon as they both sat back and she replied to his words he hummed. Not nearly what he was getting at. Though knowing here he wouldn’t get anything else out of it. ’You should eat that soup. Cammi’s a marvelous cook and well she’ll come at you if you don’t.’ He grinned shortly, pulling his hand through his hair shortly staring into the fire. Still not completely comprehending everything here. He was going to be a father and they were going to get married. Not in that order off course. Right? Again something they should talk about, but for a moment here he could feel tiredness settle in his body. This healing up thing cost a whole lot of energy apparently. ’You must probably have hated my guts the moment you found out? Or still do perhaps?’ Alec, it was really time to shut up now.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 16 Apr 2020, 01:15
As soon as her words sounded, he seemed to realize who was sitting on his couch, and it wasn’t someone who you could downplay your wounds with. She hummed at his words shaking her head. ”Well, same goes for you, or did you forget that I caught an arrow for you?” her question sounded with a silent chuckle. Looking back on that moment now, she should’ve known that that man meant trouble. Another red flag had been the fact that he could easily keep up with her sarcastic remarks. Just like he did then, he did now, and she laughed again. ”That’s not how parenthood works if I remember correctly,” she spoke with a wide grin on her face. Yes, there child would be a difficult one to say the least. Her eyes followed him as he moved and he barely offered it as she had grabbed it and wrapped it around herself. ”Thank you,” she contently groaned, closing her eyes as she felt the warmth wrap around her.

He mentioned the soup and she only then remembered that she had put it down there, making her look back at it. ”I will, it smells really good,” she spoke, stretching her arms from underneath her cover and grabbing the bowl, slowly starting to eat the soup. It really was good soup and the woman wondered whether this Cammi person would mind if she asked another one once this one was finished. Her eyes went to Alec for a split second and she count the slight worry on his face, making her frown. ”I mainly hated my own guts to be fair,” she spoke softly before shaking her head, ”And I’m not going to lie and say I was happy about it, but maybe I don’t mind as much as you might think. I’ve always wanted a child, a family. I just sped up the process,” she spoke very silently, looking into the fire and eating the last couple of scoops remaining in her bowl.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 16 Apr 2020, 01:29

’I most certainly did not forget that. How’s the leg doing hm?’ He shortly raised a brow, softly smirk on place on his lips. Off course he hadn’t forgotten about that. He remembered those things all to clearly. Maybe just maybe the two of them had been deemed to actually have this happen to them. Because if you looked at everything that happened and where they were sitting now, well it spoke for itself to be fair. ’Then were in for a treat.’ He softly smirked. Their kid would be the ultimate mixture of the both of them and that would be something flammable for sure. Things to look forward too. As soon as he turned back to her, she had snatched the blanket and he chuckled. ’I’d offer myself to warm you up, but I doubt you want to take use of that now I’m all bandaged up.’

That soup indeed smelled good. It had been the only thing that he could actually keep down for the last couple of days and well Cammi was an absolute hero by making him soup every single day, different kinds even. ’It’s really good, there’s probably more in the kitchen if you’re still hungry after. Given the long trip you had, you must be hungry.’ Yeah that trip, one he clearly remembered. Making him hum shortly, thinking back to well everything they had done while they moved around. As she answered him, he shortly frowned. Letting his hand shortly go to her leg, softly caressing it. To make sure that she was actually okay in his own small way. ’Well, thanks for your honesty first and foremost.’ He had caught onto her latter words as well, but he wasn’t sure what he should say. In the end he had always wanted a family of his own, preferably a few years later. Though, not with someone else. Weird. Again, his mind was pulling all kinds of crazy stuff on him. ’I always wanted a family myself.’ He eventually whispered, the sound of his voice barely making it over the crackling of the fire.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 16 Apr 2020, 02:13
Her hand drifted over her upper leg and she rubbed it uncomfortably. ”It has gotten a lot better,” she hummed. The spot had stopped pulling a while ago and now she never felt it to be fair, but that didn’t mean that she couldn’t make it just a little bit hard on Alec. A part of her wanted to believe in faith for this one, because it sure felt like the Gods had planned this out for the two of them to begin with. ”I don’t doubt that a child with my temper or your annoying little traits, will keep us busy during his first years on this earth,” Willa spoke with a laugh. Yes, she was sure that she’d keep busy with such a little one on her hands. The blonde draped the blanket tightly around her while Alec spoke, and she shook her head. ”You should sit still and heal up,” Willa spoke softly, even smiling at him a little bit. In fact, she’d love to have him hold her and warm her up, but she was too stubborn to admit that.

As soon as the slightly salty lukewarm liquid touched her lips, she could feel her whole body warm up and she smiled contently, letting the soup warm her up. ”Let’s first see what this bowl does huh?” she spoke, but the way her stomach slightly rumbled told her that she wouldn’t say no to another bowl of the delicious stock. Since the nausea had passed, the blonde had created some weird eating habits and one of those was the love of salt or well salty foods. Serious talk came next and Willa hummed as he thanked her for her honesty, suppressing the need to roll with her eyes at his soft tone. Yet, after that he fell silent and she worried her lip a little bit. Worried that he was changing his mind about their child or about her. Then, his words sounded and she carefully looked up, unsure if she had heard him correctly. ”You did?” she carefully asked before grinning, ”I doubt you wanted this though,” she then said gesturing at her rounded stomach.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 16 Apr 2020, 02:25

That her leg had gotten better was something he liked. It was something he really did like. Cause that meant that he had done somewhat of a good job when it came down to actually taking care of her during the roadtrip. Not that it had actually been his job to do so, but at the time he had felt like it. Mainly so this all wouldn’t come back to bite him in the ass. Well, the joke was on him wasn’t it? ’Maybe we should just drop him off at the Freyr’s hm? I hear they got a kid on the way as well.’ Alec chuckled softly, it was nothing but a joke to be fair. Never would he dump a kid of his with the family he would protect with his life. Nah, they would take care of the little boy or girl simple as that no matter how hard it would get. ’I’m doing a hell of a lot better already though, you should’ve seen me the moment I was brought in.’ Rather not, and damn was he glad that she had only appeared now instead of back then.

He hummed, nodding shortly. Yeah, sure thing. If he known her somewhat he knew she would be hungry. Certainly now that she had another life to feed. This wasn’t going to stay with one bowl he was sure of it. The man had fallen silent after hearing her speak. Mainly because he didn’t know if he should share what he thought. Would she care? Chances were slim that she actually would, right? Willa barely cared for anything but herself. Which was a trait they had in common, yet a trait that had changed for him personally after they had been stuck with each other for weeks. That careful ask made him look up, blue eyes clashing with hers. A soft smile appearing on his face. ’I’ve wanted a family for the longest while..’ He hummed shortly. As she gestured at her stomach he chuckled. ’Maybe a headsup would have been a nice touch. But to be fair there is nothing more that I want.’ He smiled up, eyes shortly going to her stomach and for a split second he wanted to placed his hand on it. Only stopping himself as he had already lifted his hand slightly.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 16 Apr 2020, 02:45
Her eyes grew a bit larger at his words, she clearly had been out of the game for a little while. Too busy with other Lords and Ladies stuff down South. ”Ah, another asshole on the way, poor Lady Freyr,” she spoke with a sigh before grinning. ”Well, as much as I like the idea, I’m going to have to pass,” she grinned at the man, ”Wouldn’t want anybody other than us to have to deal with that kid’s temper, right?” she spoke with a wink. She knew he had been joking, but she wouldn’t be herself if she wouldn’t go in on it just a little bit more. Hearing him talk about how bad it had been when he had been brought in made her wrinkle her nose in worry slightly. ”Well, that’s good, better heal up completely before this child of yours joins us,” she arched a brow at him with a grin. The blonde didn’t want to talk about how bad it had been, it felt like he had thrown a rock in her stomach.

The empty bowl was placed back down on the table and their eyes met, making her hold her breath for the shortest while. The blonde hummed as he repeated himself. Thank God, she had been worried there for a little while. ”I promise to tell you before I get pregnant that I plan on getting pregnant, deal?” she asked sarcastically, rolling her eyes at him. ”Good though, I worried that you wouldn’t have any interest in it,” she admitted silently, looking down at the way his hand moved and she smiled. Her hands reached for his and she guided it over her stomach, to the side and then a bit lower. ”He’s moving around quite a lot,” she hummed as she slowly pulled her shirt from between his hand and her stomach before pushing his hand against her skin where she felt their baby boy move around.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 16 Apr 2020, 02:58

The moment she mentioned Lady Freyr Alec shortly narrowed her eyes shaking his head. This was going to be really something if those two ever met again. And well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Not alone Lady Freyr, but also Apollo. Nope, not looking forward to that particular meeting anytime soon. ’Not even when we need a break? Though breaks might resort in a sibling for the kid.’ Alec teased right back. Yet the remark about he Freyr’s wasn’t going to be forgotten though with Willa he actually didn’t care that much when she said it. He had grown used to it. Which wasn’t good either. Oh dear lord, the day they would al be together again and Willa and Apollo started talking. That was his time to leave to be fair. ’Please, I won’t take that much time, hopefully. So I can at least hug you a little bit.’

Her words made him frown shortly shaking his head. ’I meant you coming here weirdo.’ A soft chuckle was audible. Yes, so they at least could’ve cleaned the almost spotless house up a little bit. And so he could actually clean himself up more than a little bit. ’No interest in it? In my own son or daughter?’ No, that wasn’t like him. Even if he hadn’t been ready for this, or so acceptable was a better way of putting it he would’ve shown an interest. Bastards were a thing amongst the whole country yet Alec didn’t believe in such things to be fair. He believed in the fact that someone should own up to what they did, even if that something led to having a kid. When she grabbed his hand he shortly raised a brow, feeling her warm skin through the shirt made him yearn back to that particular night. Yet as she lifted her shirt and his hand touched the skin, and he could feel a little kick against his hand he sat there in awe. Shortly looking up at her, showing her the warmest smile ever. His fingers softly caressing the skin, feeling him kick again. ’This is so weird, yet so miraculous.’ A soft whisper, yet with them being so close to each other she would’ve heard it.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 16 Apr 2020, 21:50
Her blue eyes analyzed Alec’s facial expression; she monitored his reaction to her words. The blonde had expected a more pronounced reaction to her insulting his friend, but the most obvious reaction came when the woman had mentioned Lady Freyr instead. Interest peaked within her inner information gatherer, but the blonde decided not to react to it any more than was appropriate in that moment in time. Well, the woman wasn’t looking forward to having to face Apollo again. He had this ability of dancing around her words and it annoyed her to no end. Alec pulled her from her thoughts with his words and she arched a brow at him. ”Oh, you’re seeing this all kinds of rose-colored for yourself I see,” she spoke with a hum. ”And I’m not sure if I ever want to go through this again,” the nausea had been terrible and once that had faded, there had been uncomfortable pulling of her skin and once that kind of died down, there had been aches all over her body. There was no end to the suffering and Willa didn’t enjoy it as much as Alec seemed to think. ”I don’t care how long it takes, just heal up. So you can carry him around for nine months once I’m done,” she chuckled, winking at him. The idea of having Alec wrapped around her, sharing his warmth was making her giddy but she ignored the feeling in her stomach.

An elegantly shaped eyebrow arched up at his words. ”Well, I didn’t know how to reach you and what if you had ran if I gave you an heads up?” she asked with a lopsided grin. He seemed baffled at the idea of not being interested in his own child, yet there were plenty of children out there who were being rejected daily so Willa didn’t find it that weird. ”In a family, in your son or daughter, yes. But I know now that you are interested and I’m happy about it,” she whispered softly, smiling at him. The little parasite had started really moving around weeks ago, but she had never felt it from the outside until recently. It was something rather unique and Willa wanted to share it with him, so, almost on instinct, she had put his hand against her skin. Blue eyes focused on his face again as she saw the different emotions move through it. A smile pulled at the corners of her mouth as the man smiled at her and when his words sounded, she softly chuckled. ”It is right?” she asked him, moving his hand a little bit so he would feel the kicks a little bit better. ”At first they were just little flutters, but he surely had spirit,” she explained, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the feel of his warm hand against her skin.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 16 Apr 2020, 22:09

Maybe he had already shown too much about he fact that he really did not like the woman his friend had married with. Yet only thinking it, made him almost annoyed. But he pushed that down again. That was something he should deal with on himself because well Lady Delaney wasn’t going anywhere anymore so he could at least try and be happy for Apollo. Which he actually was, the fact that he was expecting a kid himself an heir to the Highlands. That was something that needed to be celebrated. Her words made him chuckle softly, maybe he was indeed looking at all of this from the best side possible. ’I’d say let’s make a switch but that if physically not possible.’ He hummed shortly. No, in a way he felt for her. This was making her life not as easy as it was, let alone her job. Wait, yes her job? There was no doubt in his mind that she was still doing what she did and hell that worried the hell out of him. ’Then I guess I should try and behave if we ever need a break of taking care of him hm?’ He shortly hummed. One kid was enough for him to be fair. More than he had bargained for even. ’Him or you?’ He playfully smirked, leaning a bit closer to her. As in not hugging her, but making sure she could enjoy the warmth he had to offer.

When her eyebrow arched up he shortly frowned. Shaking his head at her words. ’Would you think that I would’ve done that?’ Because well he wouldn’t, right? Not that he could now for sure. But given how he was reacting to all of this right now it didn’t seem so. ’I am more than interested in that. Trust me.’ He softly spoke. The moment his hand touched her stomach he felt his heart make a little jump, making the softest of smiles appear on his lips as soon as he felt the little kicks. When she guided his hand up a bit more the smile grew. And at this point Alec was the happiest man alive. ’Probably looks like you. Since you have so much spirit.’ His thumb caressed her stomach again and as she closed her eyes, he placed his forehead against hers and just stared down at his hand resting on her stomach. Feeling the little kicks shoot through his hand. ’Hey, I’m happy you’re here.’ It was a faint whisper and he didn’t look up at her, just looking at his hand still, feeling how his voice slightly pitched a tad higher. Nerves. Damned nerves.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum