⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Hitchhiker  Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

Hitchhiker  Empty Hitchhiker

on Mon 13 Apr 2020, 14:19
A shiver rolled over her spine and she pulled her cloak a little bit more closed as she walked through the streets of Caer Scion. There was a weird atmosphere hanging within the city’s walls and she could put her finger on it, but there was no doubt in her mind that it had to do with the battle that had taken place outside of its walls only weeks ago. A sigh caused aa puff of white air to travel up into the sky as she looked up at two guards or rather soldiers standing at the entrance of the barracks. Had they actually upped their security? The briskly stopped her and she sighed. ”I’ve come for an audience with your Lord Commander. Is this how guests are treated?” she snapped, not feeling up for being stopped along her way, especially not by overgrown midgets feeling the need to assert their dominance over a woman.

The two men seemed confused but after a little bit of coercing they gave her directions to his house, since he was currently not staying within the barracks. Her stomach squeezed uncomfortably as she realized he could be hurt. Was it worry? No, probably not, why would she be worried to begin with? Her feet carried her in the general direction of where the soldiers had sent her. Her hands were tucked under her cloak and that just about managed to hide the ever-growing stomach beneath it. The house doomed up in front of her and it would’ve been an understatement to call it a nice building. The blonde had made her mind up already, so it only took her a couple of seconds to use the heavy handle to knock on the door. The cold of the handle and the air surrounding it assaulted her hand and she quickly pulled it back beneath the thick fabric of her cloak. Eyes went up, patiently waiting for the door to open up.

My scar doesn't tell you I survived,
it tells you I avenged.
Hitchhiker  Tumblr_nogaj0Rgyb1sxwyufo1_400
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

Hitchhiker  Empty Re: Hitchhiker

on Mon 13 Apr 2020, 17:53

The north had suffered. They had suffered from the attack of the Undying, good men were off to Yunuen and Solista. But they had prevailed, after a long and heavy fight they had prevailed over those creatures. And now they could start mourning their death and rebuilding the city to it’s glory yet again. Yet for most part the city itself had been left unharmed. Which was a good thing, yet this fight. It would leave it’s traces on every single northerner. Both visible traces and mental traces that was for sure. But at least, their defenses had kept the rest of Avalance safe. Alec, the lord commander, he hadn’t fallen during battle. He had only gotten burned quite severely and slashed by those hideous creatures. His chest had been completely ripped open at some point, through his armor while his leg and his back had been burned quite severely when he had been thrown over the wall by an Undying that had made their way up the wall. The screeches still haunted him. They would always have.

A knock sounded from the door and Alec had only glared up. Pushing himself up out of the couch he had been sitting on. Wearing a simple white shirt, the buttons being open, revealing the bandages on his chest. Yeah, Vesper had done a good job with patching him up. The man grabbed the cane he had been given, so he could keep his weight from the burned leg. But soon enough someone who works for him came, and urged him to sit back down. An older woman, dark blonde hair, yet a stern look in her eyes that even made a shiver run over his spine. He grumbled something and well sat down again, a sigh rolling over his lips. ’Send them through Cammi.’ Alec had been expecting Vesper, because well she needed to check up on her handy work and see if he was healing correctly. The older looking woman soon pulled open the door and shortly frowned at the girl standing in front of it. Not Vesper. Yet Alec had been clear. ’He’s in the living room near the fire, can I take your cloak?’ She asked, a friendly tone in her voice as she stepped aside so the strange woman could actually enter the house.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 13 Apr 2020, 19:44
Willa would like to state that she wasn’t one to stick her nose in other people’s business but then again, she was a mercenary and an information gatherer. So she was in fact in the business of sticking her nose where it didn’t belong. Over the years, she had gotten very good at reading other people’s expressions. Those guards could be read like an open book. Their commander was hurt. Not too badly because he was clearly not dead and well, not in the hospice either. Her brain was going over all kinds of scenarios as she walked up to the house, scenarios that made her feel like before she had found out that she was pregnant. Sickly, like some creature held a firm grip on her gut, it didn’t settle but she managed to ignore it the best she could as she knocked at his door.

There was silence and for a while she thought she either had the wrong house or he wasn’t home. The nausea returned in full force as worry crept up her throat, but then the door opened, and she looked up. Not into familiar blue eyes but into a stranger’s face, one she had never seen and she almost stumbled back. Okay, now she had to admit that she might’ve been more stressed about this than she wanted to admit. Willa frowned back at the older woman while pulling off her hood before she defiantly arched a brow and tucked her hand back into her cloak. Near the fire, see that sounded like a good idea, like a place she wanted to be. The blonde shook her head at the older woman as she stepped into the house. Lord no, she didn’t want to take her cloak off, she wasn’t ready to walk in belly first. Willa walked through the long hallway, following the sound of crackling fire until she could lean against the doorframe. Her eyes drifted over his chest and the way his leg laid there awkwardly stretched before him. ”You look like shit,” she stated matter-of-factly, before walking more into the room and closer to the fire in a hopeless attempt to warm herself up more.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 13 Apr 2020, 20:58

Camilla looked at the woman standing in front of her. She had never seen her. But she did know who it was and oh boy. She wasn’t sure how much Alec would like this, but well she just let the woman enter the house. Shortly smiling at her. And maybe it was because she was a woman herself, maybe it was because of something else. But something seemed wrong with her. Though it wasn’t her place to actually speak out. She didn’t know her. Only through the things he had told her. And well, the screams the man had made during that first night while he was in the infirmary. Alec had been screaming out her name while he was actually completely out of it and she had sat by his side. A frown was thrown into her direction and she chuckled softly. There was some fire behind her. A thing that had been mentioned by the man she was helping out.

Alec was staring into the fire, just waiting for the woman to join him. Yet the sounds in the hallway, the footsteps resounding, it didn’t sound like Vesper. Which made him cock his eyebrow. Camilla had just walked by and was headed for the kitchen. As her voice sounded. His heart literally jumped. His head turning into her direction as he just sat there baffled for a little while. Willa? ’Well thanks?’ He frowned, shortly scratching the short stubble on his cheeks. She came closer and he hummed. She was cold, the woman was cold. He leaned a bit more forward, pulling up a chair for her near the fire. ’Sit down hm? I’ll ask Cammi to bring over some soup for you.’ What on earth was she doing here? Why did she come back North? To his house of all places.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 13 Apr 2020, 21:19
The older blonde woman seemed to be staring straight through her and for a split-second Willa wondered whether she could actually see the stomach through her cloak. She didn’t show it to the stranger however, instead choosing to frown which in turn made the woman chuckle. A confused look was thrown in her direction, but she quickly flattened her expression again, instead choosing to just step in. Willa took a little while, just staring at the man before her as if it was the last or first time she would see him. He looked a little more rugged than when she had left him with Apollo but other than that he looked exactly the same. A very characteristic stubble lining his face and slight curls appearing in his half long hair.

The moment she spoke up, she saw him react and softly chuckle. ”Somebody has to tell you right?” she answered as she tried soaking in the warmth from the fire. She pulled her long hair from her cloak and glanced over her shoulder as he moved. A chair was pulled up and she slowly moved over to it, so she could sit down. She immediately used the two hand under her cloak to hold it closed and just enjoyed the glow the fire provided. ”Thank you,” she spoke genuinely, looking at him shortly. ”On a more serious note, how are you feeling? Because you really do look terrible,” she spoke, once more blatantly honest and using her honesty as an attempt to not have to tell him what she really came to tell him.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 13 Apr 2020, 21:29

Alec hadn’t expected her here. He hadn’t expected her to walk back into his life, his home for that matter. What had brought her here? Money, was she out here on an assignment and just wanted to come around? Nah, probably not. She’d take the kill or whatever she needed to do and get out of here again. How long had she been up north? Was she alright? Did those few Undying that were roaming around still got to her? Worry was spreading through his body. But he tried to shove it down. Shortly chuckling at her words.

’I can always count on you to tell me the truth.’ He softly shook his head. Though he was aware of how terrible he looked, he was feeling quite terrible as well but that was his problem and not hers. With pulling the chair up for her he felt a flash of pain shoot through his body, but he bit it down. Repressing it. The fact that she wasn’t pulling of her cloak made him frown shortly, but who was he to ask? ’Should I throw some wood in so it burns harder?’ The corners of his mouth had softly pulled up. Cammi, appeared again, with a bowl of soup in her hands. Placing it down on the little table and smiling shortly at the both of them before she moved upstairs again. ’I’m alright. A bit bumped and bruised, nothing serious.’ Was he deliberately lying? Alec actually wasn’t. But he was downsizing it a bit more. ’Please tell me you haven’t stumbled upon more Undying?’

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 13 Apr 2020, 21:47
Blue eyes sparkled with mischief as he spoke, and she grinned as she looked at him. The worry was clear on his face, in the way his brow furrowed, and lips pursed in that specific way, but she didn’t say anything about it. ”You can actually, if you look like hell, you look like hell. Rest assured though, I’ll also tell you if you look good,” she said with a playful grin pulling at the corner of her mouth. He pulled the chair up and as her eyes darted to his face again, pain shooting through it and she had to squeeze the fabric of her cloak not to go to his side and instead walk to the chair.

His question made her chuckle. ”Are you teasing me again with the fact that it’s fucking freezing here?” she rolled her eyes at her own words, just the idea of the outside cold causing a shiver to roll over her back. Then, she shook her head. ”But no, it’s okay, thank you,” already the second time she thanked him. Her eyes went to the older woman and she smiled, nodding as she looked at the steaming bowl of soup. She refrained from reaching for it, however, as she knew that would reveal things she wasn’t ready for yet. ”You’re downplaying it, that’s cute” she hummed with a grin on her face. ”And I saw one in the far distance but didn’t actually bump into one, thank god,” her voice sounded a bit more distant as she realized she might’ve taken a stupid risk coming into territory still roamed by undying.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 13 Apr 2020, 22:00

That mischievous look in her eyes, oh how he had missed that. How he had actually dreamt about those eyes so many times. Yeah, things had changed since they had split paths and a lot had happened on his side, but probably also on hers. Cause if there was one thing that he had learned about her, it was that she didn’t like to sit still that long. She had to be busy, with doing well whatever she did best. ’If I’d knew you had come around, I would’ve made sure to not get hurt during the fight.’ The commander grinned softly, looking at her for a short while as she moved over to the chair. Something about her had changed, or well he just maybe thought that. Which could be caused by the amount of painkillers that he had in his system. Which they were trying to actually built off.

’For once I am not.’ He winked at her. He wasn’t actually. Alec was just making sure that she was warm enough, given the journey she had taken. Again she thanked him and he hummed softly, nodding at her. He made himself a bit more comfortable, leaning back a little as he shortly stared at the cane that was resting against the couch. For a split second his eyes followed Cammi, shortly nodding at her that he was alright. Simple. ’Well, you know me.’ He chuckled softly, pulling a hand through his hair. ’Alright that’s good. So how are you doing? Enjoying your freedom?’ A faint little grin appeared. His arm folded over his abdomen as he repositioned himself again. He was happy to see her, he really was.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 13 Apr 2020, 22:36
A short yet genuine laugh rolled over her lips and she shook her head, ”If you had the ability of choosing whether you got hurt or not, I’m pretty sure you would’ve picked not getting hurt anyway,” she hummed while rolling her eyes a little bit. That grin, she liked that grin on his face, it made him look softer, more genuine, and yes, she just liked it. The blonde could feel his eyes on her as she moved, and she refused to acknowledge it as she sat down on the chair. Her stomach wasn’t huge yet, but it was annoying enough in day-to-day mercenary work. Sitting down on a chair on the other hand, she could still manage without feeling like a whale on dry land. His wink made her smile cockily as she looked at him. ”Oh, I feel honored, no teasing today?” she asked him with a chuckle.

The fire was slowly warming her up, starting from her toes and slowly travelling up along her legs, warming her skin first, then her muscles and she was enjoying it like nothing else. Willa glanced from the soup to the older woman to Alec and to the cane resting next to him. She chose not to talk about it as it probably had to do with his injury. He chuckled and she laughed, ”You telling me you’re always cute?” she asked with narrowed eyes. ”Enjoying is one word for it,” she snorted, ”I took some time for some work, some family, some friends,” she spoke. By the time she had visited all the places she had wanted to visit it had been time to come back to this godforsaken place as she had something to tell Alec. ”But I’m not here as a pleasantry visit to be fair. You an me both know I wouldn’t cross this frozen hellhole, just to come visit my ex-babysitter,” she spoke with a sarcastic snarl on her face.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 13 Apr 2020, 22:51

A hum was the only thing he said in reply. Off course he would’ve chosen for that yes. But that made sense in the end. Her being here, made no sense. It made zero sense to him but here she was. Sitting in his house, at his fire. It was a strange realization to be fair. ’The day isn’t over yet.’ He smirked shortly. Yes, the teasing thing was there thing, and the banter also was. Yet that hadn’t picked up just yet. His eyes had trailed back to her face, a warm smile eventually caressing his face as he enjoyed the warmth from the fire. To be fair, this was all he had dreamed of the last couple of days. Willa here. Which was strange in itself. A shortly sigh slipped over his lips.

He snorted, shaking his head shortly. ’That’s what you make of it.’ That wasn’t what he meant but she was making a joke of it. Something that was exactly like he had imagined this whole thing. If they’d ever meet again, her joking around, giving snarly comments. Yeah, that was something he had envisioned for sure. ’Kept busy so I hear?’ The man grinned softly at her, yeah that was more than something. More than what he had done, or well maybe not. More fun things than what he had done for sure. But well, the man had kept himself busy as well. Maybe he was forced to keep himself busy with all the preparations, all the talks that had gone before the actual fight. And now he was here. Chances had been rather slim at first that he’d pull through but with Vesper’s help he had managed. Thank god. Yet soon, things changed again. She snarled at him and he frowned at her. ’I figures. What’s going on? Don’t tell me you were sent here to actually kill me or something. Because I can’t put up the fight.’ A joke, always a joke when he felt cornered. And right now that was what he felt.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 13 Apr 2020, 23:41
The confusion on Alec’s face said it all to be fair and she felt rather bad about it to be fair, but she just wasn’t ready yet. The blonde had thought that she was ready only minutes ago as she was standing in front of his door, but now, she was scared of him kicking her out, of him demanding she disappear. Then what? Would she go back to Kraken’s Lair? Ask Asher for help? He wouldn’t mind taking care of another right? Skaði wouldn’t be happy though. His answer made her chuckle despite her worries. ”That much is certain, the day is far from over,” and that was what worried her just a little bit. The warm smile he pointed at her face almost caused a blush to creep up her face and she worried her lip a little bit as soon as she looked back at the fire. This felt awkward.

A snort, one of the funniest noises ever rolled through the room and she hummed. ”Nahah, that’s what you’ve said sunshine,” she teased with a grin. This felt like falling back into a routine after having travelled for a bit and she didn’t mind it one bit. ”I did keep busy,” at least until she could no longer climb up on roofs or over walls easily. ”You too I see,” she nodded at the bandages on his chest. He probably had a lot of organizing to do and a part of her was more than happy that she hadn’t stuck around long enough to witness the battle. It had set something off and before she knew it, she was angry but as soon as he said he couldn’t put up a fight, she spluttered in laughter. ”You’re so stupid sometimes,” she spoke while laughing silently, blue eyes focused on his. Wait, no, let me be serious for a second. I don’t need your money okay?” her words sounded as she stood up from the chair. ”I don’t need you to do anything, I just wanted to let you know, because, you know… you’re supposed to know,” a deep breath followed as she unclasped the last of the closures on her cloak from the inside. She didn’t want Alec to find out about his bastard when he was eighteen and a misfit with his head through a noose the way Asher had found his son. Slowly she dropped her cloak. ”I’m pregnant Alec, and it definitely yours,” she spoke, getting his first question out of the way immediately.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 14 Apr 2020, 00:26

Those words didn’t sound all that genuine to be fair. It worried him but he decided to push that worry away.  His eyes shortly trailed to her lip, as she worried it I he frowned. Shortly biting down on his lip. What on earth was going on here? There was something wrong and he wanted to ask what, but heck he couldn’t. There was something that was holding him back. Maybe the fact that if she started talking, he needed to start too. Which wasn’t something he could. He could hardly form the words in his head, let alone speak them because hell he didn’t even know what was going on.

Alec shook his head, softly laughing. His chest already hurting including his back. It was good for her that she kept busy, hell it was good that she could return back to normal life. Shortly he shrugged. ’Not like had any other choice, otherwise those Undying  would’ve made there way down south quite fast.’ A sigh rolled over his lips. He was sounding like some goddamn war hero. But he wasn’t. He had done his job and well that was it. Alec hated how he actually sounded but it was the truth. Nothing more than the truth. ’You left just in time.’ His lips shortly curled up. Thank the heavens she did. The moment she called him stupid he laughed again. ’At least I make you laugh hm?’ Maybe he was getting to full of himself right now. But heck, he didn’t care. Though as she turned serious he frowned. Money? What? She stood up and he got even more confused. Supposed to know what? What on earth did he need to know? As she started to loosen the clasps from her cloak the frown grew even larger. ’Willa?’ A faint whisper. But as her cloak dropped to the ground he fell silent. Staring at her stomach, chewing on his lip for a good second. The question he wanted to ask was already answered and well fuck. ’Can you come closer?’ It was all he could actually bring out. His head was spinning and eh was sure that it wasn’t because of the damn meds. He was becoming a father? What on earth was he supposed to do with this? There was no flight response within him. That was for sure. But hell, what did he need to do now?

“The water hears and understands.
The ice does not forgive.”
Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 14 Apr 2020, 08:57
Worry appeared on his face, clear as dayand she hated that she had been the one thathad caused it to appear. Her teeth pulled at the inside of her lip. Maybe, no, probably. This had probably been a bad idea. Maybe she should’ve just raised the kid on her own. She was sure that she could’ve done it with the help of some of the people she knew, it was justa matter of balance. This man clearly had other things on his mind than the fact that he had impregnated the woman he was supposed to be watching over. Even though she was worrying, his laughter sounded like music to her ears and she smiled widely at him. Maybe the fact that she was making him laugh now would soften the blow when she actually told him.

He shrugged and she hummed as he started talking. ”Well, I, as a Southerner, thank you very much Lord Commander Winchester,” she answered him with a lopsided smirk. She knew he hated being adressed like that, it had been blatantly obvious on his face every single time. The man had done what his Lord had expected from him, protect his city, protect his region. That didn’t mean however that Willa couldn’t bee grateful for the fact that they had stopped those creatures before they had reached further South and possibly her.”I have this ability of leaving before I get myself in too much trouble,” she hummed with a wry smile. Those words sounded bittersweet to her. After all, she hadn’t been able to stray away from too much trouble this time. Calling him stupid felt like second nature and she was still softly chuckling as she nodded at him. Yes, if there was one thing he was good at, it was making her laugh at the most impossible times. ”That is one thing you do, yes” she hummed as she was finally done laughing and she shook her head lightly. Itwas time though, she had to tell him sometime and now was as good as ever. His frown made her worrry even more but she shook it off and went on with what she was saying. Her name sounded and worried blue eyes fell on his face. She caught that frown, making her bite her lip lightly and she stopped her movements for a split second as she looked at him. He actually looked scared there and her eyes flitted to the door in an instant. Maybe she should go. No, no, she had set out to do this. Her kid would not be this bonus bastard from some guy up North. Her shirts had slowly gotten too small and now the fabric was taut around her stomach as she dropped her cloak. Slender fingers played with the fabric of her long sleeves as he stared at her and her own gaze was focused on the fire crackling before them. A lot of different people had done so these past months so she didn’t mind too much but a part of her wanted to wiggle away from his gaze. She didn’t dare look up at him, scared of what his expression would say. He finally spoke and even though she had had a million possibilities she had thought up, that wasn’t one. Wide-eyed, she stared at him. ”Uhm, what?” she asked confused before shaking her head and slowly stepping closer. What was he planning? Why did she have to come closer? Her eyes were wide and focused on his face and then on his hands, noticing every single one of his movements, moluntari and involuntary. Right now, she was scared.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 14 Apr 2020, 13:58

’Probably the only real thanks we will get.’ The man chuckled softly. Winking at her. Yet it didn’t matter to him that much to be fair. If it wasn’t going to be acknowledged by anyone what they had done here, well that would be their problem. In the end nothing that he should worry about, that was Apollo’s job and not his. Being called a commander by her, it still felt strange, it would always feel strange to be fair. But well, right now it didn’t matter all that much. Maybe her thank you wasn’t even that sincere, but well that didn’t matter to him right now. He appreciated it nonetheless. ’Guess you do yes. I’m glad you did though.’ The man shortly hummed. Coming clean just a bit with his feeling. Because well, he was actually damn glad that she was safe and sound.

A short smirk curled up around the corners of his mouth. Making her smile, something that didn’t happen those first few days they had travelled around but it had started to happen more and more as they spent more time together, forced, but well it had worked out in the end. Maybe a tad too well for him personally and he was literally experiencing the backlash because of it. She was undoing her cloak and well his eyes grew wider with the second, frown growing as well. The taut belly, he bit his lip. Taking a deep breath. This was really happening? His gaze didn’t lift for the longest while, just staring at her belly. Knowing how uncomfortable it made her, hell it even made him uncomfortable. When she spoke again, rather confused his blue eyes wandered back up to her face. ’Please.’ He whispered, barely. Willa moved closer to him. Alec’s hand shot to his cane, putting it down in front of him and pushing himself up. Soon as she was close enough, he let the hand that was resting on the cane go to her side, avoiding to touch her belly. Mainly because he didn’t want a smack in the face. ’You should’ve waited to come, until it was completely safe.’ He muttered softly as he looked at her. A soft smile eventually appearing. Was he scared? Out of his mind. But that didn’t change that this was their kid. ’I’d like to be around for the kid.’ Maybe he was making rash decisions but there wasn’t a bone in his body that actually wanted to turn her away. ’If that is something that you would consider that is.’

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 14 Apr 2020, 21:30
Another soft chuckle fell from her lips as she shook head at him. ”Well, you know us right? Never grateful to you great Northerners,” she spoke sarcastically. She couldn’t help it, he was handing these shots to her and she couldn’t just leave them hanging like that. That wouldn’t be true to character, neither would sticking around somewhere. Leaving just in time before she got into trouble. Most of the time she felt the danger creeping up, or she had caused something that brought her in danger herself. This time however, it had rather surprised her when she had heard that it had gotten rather hazardous in the Highlands. Quickly thereafter all kinds of weird things had started happening throughout the whole of Avalance and wherever she went, she always felt too cold. Mainly due to the strong winters but there had been a couple of lonely nights where she had wished for someone to keep her warm and it had always been the same face appearing behind her closed eye lids.

Whatever small talk had kept them busy earlier, the blond wasn’t feeling the slight happiness she had caught any longer. All she felt were the goosebumps appearing all over her arms as he kept on staring at her. In her confusion, she had asked for confirmation and his eyes met hers. Just that look had drawn her in, and she had stepped closer. He suddenly moved and she held her breath, not knowing what to expect from this. Eyes nervously flitted from his hand on his cane to the one moving towards her body, but she didn’t move. Only as he spoke, she released the breath she had been holding. ”I had to account for the fact that I could be travelling back as well, and I’d rather do that while still somewhat mobile,” she nervously chuckled while rubbing her neck. He was smiling but she was still terrified, still scared of what was to come. However, as he said that he wanted to be in their child’s life, the woman carefully smiled and when he went on she slightly nodded. ”Yes, I want him to know you,” she softly spoke, ”I want you to be involved.” There was this weird warm feeling of belonging that was creeping up her chest as she looked up at the man in front of her. Her gaze drifted down to her stomach again and she worried her lip. Maybe this was going to turn out alright.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 14 Apr 2020, 21:59

’Such ungrateful bastards indeed.’ Alec chuckled widely. Yeah, that hatred. It was something that ran back ages. And well he actually took part in it himself. He didn’t like the people down south, or well anywhere out of the North. The Glade could just work for him maybe, but further down. Apart from the rum, that was the only thing he most certainly liked. Though, no it wasn’t. Her face had been haunting him, every memory they shared it had come rushing back the moment he was actually being put down with the medicine. There was no way he would ever admit to that. But it had happened, and it hadn’t stopped from that moment on. Which was particularly annoying to be fair. Though maybe it had all been for a reason, for her showing up on his doorstep right now.

But then everything changed. The cloak dropped, and that was the moment that changed everything. The moment were his life would never be the same again.  But he didn’t mind. Or well, he was scared senseless because he hadn’t expected this. As Willa released a breath and started talking, he shortly bit his lips. So, Willa had expected him to actually react very differently. ’You thought I’d send you away?’ The man softly frowned. For a split moment his thumb caressed the side of her stomach. A kid, yeah that was something he hadn’t counted on to be fair. The moment she said that she wanted him to be involved his smile grew wider. He held her a bit closer, letting his hand trail up to her cheek softly caressing it, looking her in the eyes. ’Wait, he?’ The man tilted his head for a short moment. Was she kidding him? A son? A next Winchester. He decided to let go, feeling how his leg started to shake just a little making him hum. Sitting down again, softly grabbing her hand in his. ’How are you seeing this though?’

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 14 Apr 2020, 22:23
Alec Winchester. The one that had annoyed her like nobody else when they had left Caer Scion, but also the one that had slowly warmed up to her as they had travelled together. The one that had twisted her wrist in a painful hold but had also bandaged up her leg when she had been hit by an arrow. Slowly he had grown on her and she was now carrying the consequences of Willa letting her guard down. His face had appeared in her thoughts at the most random moments while going about her business and she had often gotten annoyed at herself for that. But here she was, in his house, being warmed by his fire and being offered soup made in his kitchen.

Her life had changed the moment Mort had pointed out that second heartbeat, but she saw Alec’s perception of his life change as soon as she had dropped the heavy piece of clothing. He bit his lip and she frowned lightly but didn’t react on the impulse to pull his lip from his teeth. ”I did,” she spoke honestly, there was no point in lying about that. ”We’re very different people from very different places and very very different statuses,” a shrug accompanied those words. His thumb brushed over her shirt and she smiled slightly, noticing how good that touch felt. His face lit up and she chuckled as he pulled her closer. ”Those things can never be said with certainty, don’t get your hopes up.” After all, that was every man’s dream right? For his first child to be a boy. ”But according to some old wives tale, it’s a boy,” she spoke with a soft nod. He let go of her and went to sit down, making her hum as she pulled her chair closer so she could also sit down. ”I don’t know, that’s what I wanted to ask you. I don’t care, I’m bringing this baby into the world whether you want to be part of it or not. Your involvement is your choice,” she spoke casually but in fact she would like him next to her.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 14 Apr 2020, 22:39

There had been more to them, from a certain moment in their trip their had been more between them. More than the both of them could actually name. A single night, that was all that it had taken apparently. But hell, that night was still following him around in his dreams. Something to literally keep him warm. The idea itself shortly made him chuckle. She didn’t even know how true that had become the past weeks. But this? Nope, nobody would’ve seen this coming. Yet here they were. Both at a crossroads in their life, a turn she had apparently already taken while he was still figuring it out. Otherwise she wouldn’t have stand here, still carrying their child.

As she spoke honestly he hummed. Nodding. Understanding her words to be fair. They came from different backgrounds that much was true. ’You don’t need to worry about that. I promise you that alright.’ Sure, he had some status. But that didn’t mean that he would ever turn his back on her, on a possible kid. He couldn’t. That just wasn’t him. He would own up to this, if she’d let him that was. How they would be doing that, that was still to actually be determined but he wasn’t backing out. A short grin caressed his lips when she said it wasn’t certain. Yeah, he knew that. But it would be the dream to be fair, his firstborn a son. That would be something for sure. ’Maybe for once I’ll believe your old wives tale.’ He winked at her. Willa pulled up a chair and he shortly raised a brow, scooting to the side a little bit, so she could join him on the couch if you wanted. ’I’m not letting you do this alone Willa, I can’t. And not only because this was their kid, no this was well a shot for him. A chance to maybe even built a family? That notion made him shortly glance down at his hands. He hadn’t expected this to happen, not after the war he had just fought. ’I want to be involved. But how involved do you want me to be?’ How real was this going to get between the two of them?

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 14 Apr 2020, 23:05
It was weird how she had fucked up many times before, yet nothing had ever happened, she had never once skipped a month and here she was. Getting pulled in by the man’s charm, then stupidly forgetting to pass by an alchemist and getting knocked up with the child of the Lord Commander of the Highlands. Just her luck. Yet, maybe it had been a sign from higher up though? A sign that it was time for her to settle down, a sign that she should maybe think about a family. She snorted in her mind, luckily not outwardly. Yeah right. Don’t think so, she loved her job, she loved being on the move constantly, earning money in all different kinds of ways. But then again, it could’ve been a sign of something else.

Not to worry, that was what he told her, but the blonde hadn’t worried. She had known that there was a possibility that the man had lied and had a wife and a couple of kids running around, a possibility of him just not being interested in her past that one night, a possibility that he just didn’t want children. There was no point in explaining that to him though, so she just smiled at him, a true genuine and happy smile. That grin told her enough, just the idea of a boy was lighting his heart and she chuckled while shaking her head. ”Watch out though it’s a Southern old wives tale,” the woman said. He scooted to the side and she frowned a bit but decided in the end to go sit next to him. A smile danced over her lips as he said he wouldn’t let her do it alone? That was good, because alone wasn’t an option, she would need help. His next question made her look up in surprise. ”Wait what? I don’t know what you mean Alec. I just want you in his life.” There was not a single cell in her brain that was getting past the fact that he wanted to be in her child’s life.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 14 Apr 2020, 23:22

A sign or not. It was happening. There was no returning. Not that he wanted that. But this was something he hadn’t calculated in his grand plan. Not that that certain plan really existed. Though a kid was never calculated in his life. He was the Lord Commander of the North. A job that jeopardized his life more than anything. Yet now, now he should actually start thinking about someone else than himself. Now his actions had consequences. The biggest one was leaving her alone and he couldn’t do that too her, or their little boy or girl. That went against one of his core values, that being family. Though his family was as messed up as it could get, but that was his problem. But a family was deep down something he had always wanted.

She didn’t respond to his words but he didn’t mind. Willa just smiled so he was comforted by that. Though he took in regard that something else might be going on as well. Yet putting it in words was hard and he wouldn’t do that just yet. Something about not prying. ’Always those Southerners, hope they won’t let me down now.’ He shortly chuckled. The frown on her face didn’t slip him, but he decided to ignore him. Offering her a place next to him. This would be more comfortable for her and well that was all that counted for him right now. The moment she looked up in surprise Alec placed his hand in his neck, uncomfortable. ’Would I be involved in your life as well? That’s what I mean. I will be in his life regardless.’ For a brief moment he worried his lip, staring down to his hands yet again. Okay, from becoming a father to this. Sure Winchester, damn good call. ’I’m making this harder than it needs to be. It’s a thing we Northerners do.’ A short grin appeared, hoping to make light of the situation he talked himself into.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum