Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

AUTUMN

Temperatures stopped rising, but have yet to lower as autumn arrives in Avalance. Precipitation is still rare and mostly accompanied by thunderstorms.

Current Event

Long Live the Queen

The Queen is dead. House Aldyr is mourning the loss of their queen, while Lady Zehirah has been crowned Queen of Ashax.

Account switch

Username

Password

Discord

Credits

Copyright ©2019 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

Special thanks to madeinsevilla93 for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Fenrir Myrkrith
Mini-avatar : After hours VRKN0VN
IC posts : 51
Alias : Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Fenrir MyrkrithAvalance Citizen

After hours Empty
After hours

on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 14:11

The refugee caravan had moved on quite steadily. Yet Fenrir had gotten word that Alison was around the border with the Glade. So the man had taken it upon himself to actually see his friend. Or well, int the hopes that she was still around the place where she last was seen. The Northern tower. He had assumed that she was there because of the fact that Frederick had been based there. To keep an eye on things, to protect their border. So he just hoped for dear god that his sources were right about it. Otherwise it would be kind of stupid that he had taken his mare out of the group of refugees to actually see nobody. But well, he could only find out right?

So with the hope of actually seeing his friend he had gone to the tower. The trip wasn’t that long and he actually enjoyed the silence of being alone on the road in stead of being stuck in a large group of people. He was rather out in the open where he could move freely. And right now he was on his way to see a friend. Fenrir was being stopped by some guards on the way over. He stated why he was here and who he needed to see and they soon enough just let him through. That meant that she was still there right? Hopefully! Reaching the tower he got off his horse and put it near a trough of water. Shortly stretching his legs for a good moment, smiling up. Now he needed to find Alison.

Alison Carthas
Mini-avatar : After hours DwQhV3um_o
IC posts : 64
Alias : Cat

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Alison CarthasAvalance Citizen

After hours Empty
Re: After hours

on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 23:16

she's like the winter sun
her ruddy edges slightly blurred
Alison had been residing at the border for a couple of days now and it had certainly been... weird. Everyone felt uneasy, restlessness hung in the air. No one knew what was waiting for them or how long they'd be here for. Still, she would rather be here than in Caer Scion, for obvious reasons, and joining the refugees wasn't an option either. At least not in her mind. There were probably numerous people who would have preferred if she'd gone to the south, her parents included, but Alison was a stubborn one, so she would stay her.

Frederick had quite a busy schedule throughout the day, being the commander in chief and all, so Alison had decided she would make herself valuable by doing some research. She'd found out the day before that the castle they were staying at had a little library, so she decided to check that out to see if she could find out anything interesting about the threat they were up against. Turned out the library had quite a few literary works to dig through, but not nearly enough space to actually do so. The room resembled a bookshelf more closely than an actual library, that's how tiny and full it was. It wasn't an issue though. She was glad there was anything to begin with and she would simply have to haul some stuff to Fred's quarters to lay them out on the table there. Hopefully he wouldn't be busy in there, but he usually was out doing other stuff anyway.

So she found herself crossing the little courtyard with a couple of scrolls under her arm when she saw a weirdly familiar figure. Weird, because she hadn't expected to see him here at all. Last time she checked he hadn't been in the Glade, but of course with him you never really knew where he was anyway. He could be anywhere at any given time, really. Wolves were fairly quick travellers. "Fenrir," she breathed, "what are you doing here?" She studied him for a moment, a little wary. She knew him well, she'd known him for as long as she could remember. And they were friends, too. He'd just gone in quite a different direction than she had and she didn't agree with that at all, which is why she was a little taken aback to find him here.

TAG: Fenrir

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Sun 22 Mar 2020, 21:25

Fenrir was just standing there, not really knowing where to go and the moment he actually wanted to ask someone there she was crossing the courtyard with all kinds off scrolls under her arm. Making him smile lightly. She had spotted him as well. So the man moved bit closer to her, yet not to close. Cause in the end he knew that she didn’t like how he had turned out. She didn’t approve of what he was doing with his life and he respected that but in no way would he make it so that something like that would make their friendship end.

’I heard you were around and I was travelling with the refugees, so I’d thought why not come and see you.’ He faintly smiled. Maybe she didn’t want him here. Which was something he could understand but well, he just wanted to know if she was well. ’So how are you hm? And how’s Frederick doing?’ Vaguely he had heard something about an accident but the details were unclear to him. Though in the end if he truly wanted to know that he should ask the man for himself. Right now, he cared more for the woman that was standing in front of him.

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Mon 23 Mar 2020, 23:34

Alison had spent the past few months in Caer Scion before joining her fiancé at the border between the Highlands and the Glade. She had noticed a shift in the atmosphere of the city she grew up in in the time she spent there. The people had grown more and more restless, until they started talking of fleeing their beloved mountains. The plan had faced a lot of opposition at first, but slowly it became more and more obvious that it would be inevitable. There was simply no way they could stay. For Alison, it meant that her business in Caer Scion was done and she could finally return to Frederick, even though her parents had urged her to join the refugees.

Apparently the refugees had reached the border as well and Fenrir had been accompanying them. That was good. He didn’t have to stay with them, he was strong enough to travel at his own pace, so he was probably doing his duty in protecting the people. Funny how he could both protect and assassinate them. Like a little bouncing ball.

”I’m fine, all things considered. Fred’s… Well, he’ll get there.” She felt like Fred was just keeping himself busy as a distraction from his emotions, and she didn’t  blame him, but it really wasn’t her place to tell Fenrir about all of that. Only now she realised the first thing he’d said. “Why didn’t you come see me in Caer Scion? I’ve been there for months.” She furrowed her brows in confusion. Did that mean he came for something else? Or was he just bad at planning?

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Fri 27 Mar 2020, 20:50

Fenrir wasn’t one to protect and serve. But these times well, as far as his route had taken him he had looked out for the refugees cause that felt right. It were his people after all, people he wanted to protect, people in dire need of actual protection. Though luckily for them the caravan wasn’t attacked or anything. For which he was grateful, because he couldn’t face an Undying. He could try but he would die that was something he knew for sure. So yeah, he was glad that they reached the border safely. And well now here he was, facing a women he had known for a long time now. Someone who had stood by him in his darkest days, who had always kept him healthy.

As she replied he shortly frowned. So there was something to that story? Though he wouldn’t pry it wasn’t his business to actually do so. ’I’m glad to hear that both of you are safe and well he’ll keep you safe. Any news about when the wedding will actually be? Or am I not invited to it?’ The man shortly frowned. It would be something that would hurt him for sure, but all things considered he would understand if she would choose to not have him around on her special day. ’I wasn’t in Caer Scion, I was all over the North, only just returning the moment the news of an attack was dawning on the people.’ The man shortly stated. Otherwise he would’ve surely visit. ’How are things going with your parents? Still well?’

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Wed 01 Apr 2020, 00:10

Honestly, the weird feeling she felt for staying at the border had only grown now that Fenrir was here. It wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, but she just hadn’t expected her childhood friend to show up so suddenly. She never quite knew where he was or what he was doing, even though she had a vague idea that she didn’t really love. Still, every time she saw him it was a relief. It was usual for them not to see each other for months on end, sometimes even years, and in the meantime she rarely received word of him. She couldn’t quite put her uneasiness aside, but it was good to see he was alive still.

She chuckled slightly. ”I’m sure Fred would keep me safe, even though I’m quite capable of doing so myself.” She clutched the scrolls a little tighter to her chest at that. Truth was, she didn’t have any experience in weaponry of any sort, but she did have a quick wit that had gotten her out of quite nasty situations before. Still, she knew that if it came down to it, Fred would be there, and that alone was reassuring.

The wedding. That was quite a complicated topic, for more reasons than Fenrir actually knew. They had been talking about a guest list before, but that was months ago and things had obviously changed since then. ”I have no idea when the wedding will take place. I hope we can return to Goldenleaf soon and then it won’t be long, I suppose. I’ll let you know as soon as we settle on a date, if I can reach you that is.” she said pointedly, although it was obvious that she meant no harm. ”My parents were fine the last time I saw them, but they are so stubborn. I couldn’t convince them to leave Caer Scion, so the two of them are still up north I’m afraid.” She looked away, a little worried, but quickly looked him in his eyes again. ”Have you… Heard anything of the attack?” She almost didn’t dare to ask, but if there were any updates she needed to know. Even if it would be painful.

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Wed 01 Apr 2020, 17:20

He felt out of place. He didn’t belong anywhere near this place yet he had wanted to see his friend. But well from the way she seemed to be acting right now, that wasn’t the same for her. Or so it seemed. So maybe he just keep this visit rather short, get back to where he was headed soon. Or he could stop acting like an unsure little boy and just go with it. Which was what he was trying to do right now, trying to maintain a conversation with her. ’Off course he will, he has too. And I know you are yet sometimes words don’t work.’ He hummed, she should get herself into some self defense classes. That would actually do her some good and than she would be able to actually defend herself if it ever came to that. ’Okay can we act normal again? What’s wrong? Do you want me to leave again?’ He shortly frowned. This could probably be a mistake but well, no turning back now.

The mention of the wedding, it was something that made Ali seem to be thinking about all kinds of things. And he truly wanted to ask, he did but was it his place? It wasn’t right? ’You can always reach me. I’ll probably be roaming in the Evergreen and the Glade for the next coming weeks or even months so I’ll be near.’ He softly nodded at her. ’Damnit, your dad really. Why can’t he ever listen?’ Fenrir shook his head, pulling his hand through his dark hairs taking a deep breath. She asked about the attack and he hummed shortly, chewing his lips. There wasn’t any actual news just yet. ’Last I heard was that our brethren are still waiting for the Undying to strike, they are coming closer though.’ That was as far as his knowledge actually went.

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Wed 01 Apr 2020, 22:59

Was she worried about her parents? Obviously. Her father was such a goddamn stubborn fool, it was a miracle he hadn’t gotten himself killed yet if they were being honest. The man was getting older, too, and it seemed his stubbornness only got worse as the years passed. So hearing that the Undying were getting closer to the city was not reassuring at all. Still, there was nothing she could do at this point, other than hope they would be fine.

That same restlessness was probably also one of the reasons why she responded to her old friend the way she did, but it wasn’t the only one. ”No, I don’t want you to leave, and I do want you to attend our wedding.” she started. ”I’m just worried about you. I don’t see you or hear for you for months on end while you’re off doing God knows what, I don’t even want to know, and then you show up here unannounced and just expect everything to be fine?! Fenrir, every time I see you I’m afraid it will be the last!” She exasperatedly threw a hand in the air. ”I worry about you! I guess you don’t think of that when you disappear, but I do and it’s eating me up.” She looked away, biting the bottom of her lip. And then, softly: ”I was in the Highlands for months.” It hurt her that the two of them had grown so far apart over the last years, that they had both been up North and still managed not to hear from one another at all. She had always looked up at him after all.

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Thu 02 Apr 2020, 00:52

She was worried. She had every right to be worried about her parents. If he knew they had still been there he would’ve gone pleading for them coming with the refugees they could probably even reside at the Carthas family if they didn’t want to go to the refugees camps. Though he doubted that her father would actually want that. He rather stayed home, waiting it out and damnit he hoped that they would indeed be unharmed. Fuck. He should’ve gone there first.

Fenrir shortly frowned at her words. Listening to all the things she threw in his direction, making him worrying his bottom lip. She was worried about him, more than he had actually thought. He stayed quiet, fiddling with the hem of his shirt, nodding at her words from time to time. When she was finished he looked at her again. ’You know my job takes me places.. I’m sorry? I didn’t pick this life though, I was supposed to be there in the army. But that didn’t happen and here I am now.’ There was no explanation needed, not at all. ’I don’t think of that indeed. Because then I’ll never get anything done. I truly am sorry for not visiting you when you were in the Highlands but I was in the Last Heart for a long while, due to the storm the news of you being there didn’t reach me.’ This was true, if he would’ve known he would’ve come around for sure. Fen reached for her hand, knowing that their would be a chance of her pulling away. ’I’ll try better. Keep you posted of my whereabouts with letters.’

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Thu 02 Apr 2020, 16:37

She knew the way she was acting was unfair. He was here now and he had come specifically to see her. The events of the last few months had just caused quite a bit of stress and worry, more than she was used to. It started when she moved down to Goldenleaf to start her new life and then abruptly having to leave again to return north, where they had to deal with the harshest winter she had ever known in addition to the threat of the Undying. In the meantime, Fred had lost his arm and she didn’t even know when she would see Nyx again. She had been longing both for her best friend and her love, and then Fenrir was off somewhere too. Truth was, the last few months had been hard on her. Not that she would ever admit it.

She looked up at him again. ”I mean, you don’t have to live this life. You know there are other options than the army and… killing people.” She lowered her voice at that, still not entirely sure of everyone who currently resided at the little castle. She wished he could’ve just been a merchant or something, but deep down she knew he wasn’t made for that. Still, she didn’t like it. She sighed, looked away for a second, then back at him. ”I’m sorry. It’s just hard for me to wrap my head around it.” She hesitated for a second, then took his hand and gave it a light squeeze. ”I would like that.” she said.

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Fri 03 Apr 2020, 15:52

Honestly, he felt for her. He always knew that well his life wasn’t one she liked. But the fact that she even worried so much about him wasn’t right. She shouldn’t do that. He was strong, he could take care of himself. Way better than she actually could. But he couldn’t fall back on her parents, or the castle they lived in, or well a fiancé and she could. Not that he judged her because of that. He loved that she had that going for herself, safe spaces where she could go. Worrying about him wasn’t needed. He lived. He stayed alive and he could protect himself in case of any dangers.

’Alison.. You know me right? You know who I am? Probably better then I know myself. I’m not made to do anything else. The army or this. One didn’t let me in, so I had to do something. Something you hate, and I know that.’ The man softly stated. As she gave his hand a light squeeze he smiled softly. ’You don’t need to wrap your head around anything that considers me. You need to think about yourself and about the events that are about to happen.’ Yes, that was more important for her. The man eventually pulled her in some more, embracing her softly. ’I’m here. I’ll always be here. But I will try to keep in touch more. I promise.’

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Sat 04 Apr 2020, 18:16

He was right. Of course he was right, she’d always known it. And he was smart and responsible enough to make his own decisions, too. She just couldn’t put two and two together, that the man who stood before her, who was like an older brother to her, could do that sort of thing. It felt weird, unfair. But they lived in an unfair world and he had to make money somehow, she supposed. Ugh. If only things could be easy.

She let out a small sigh. ”I know. I know you can take care of yourself. It’s not that I don’t trust you to.” Well, maybe a little, that’s why she was so worried. But he was right, it was an irrational fear. ”Yes, well, that’s the issue. I am thinking about everything that’s going on and how I can’t do anything about it. Fred’s working his ass off and I’m just… here. I want to be useful, too.” Her face scrunched up in frustration. It was bad enough that she couldn’t be there for him when he lost his arm, she wasn’t just gonna sit around and wait until something else happened to him. Or Fenrir. Or Nyx. The truth was, when it came down to it her particular skillset of reading and politics was utterly useless.

Her worries softened a little when Fenrir pulled her in, scrunching up the scrolls she was holding in the process. She buried her nose in his clothes, breathing in his scent of woods and snow. And a little bit of wet dog, if she was being honest. ”Thank you.” she muttered.

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Tue 07 Apr 2020, 16:55

’I never take on things that I can’t handle.’ The man reassured her. Hoping it would actually help her to put this problem of them to bed. He spotted she was getting frustrated and he hummed shortly. Alright, he could help her get these feelings of seeming not useful out of her. ’You want to be useful? I think you’re useful to him with just being here for him. But..’ The man smiled warmly, smile soon turning into a smirk and raising his eyebrows. ’Can I teach you something? So you can get those frustrations out?’ Chances were she wouldn’t bite if he told her from the first moment on what he was suggesting here.

He couldn’t stand this any longer, just pulling his friend in his arms and holding her close. Smiling softly. As she thanked him the man shook his head softly. ’I should’ve done this from the start.’ He hummed softly, not letting her go. Just letting this moment completely be for the two of them, making it last as long as he could without making thins to uncomfortable. ’So, you up for some lessons?’

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Wed 08 Apr 2020, 00:08

It wasn’t weird that she didn’t know how to use a weapon. Well, maybe a little bit, considering the fact that her father used to be lord commander, but she was a woman. And as a woman, her only job was to marry well. That’s it. Thing is, she never really minded before. She knew that she could be tough, intimidating, that she could hold her own. She didn’t need a weapon for that. But they’d all grown up now and danger had become real.
And it was very close.
And she didn’t have a clue what she would do if she stumbled upon it.

But she was sure it wasn’t her thing, anyway. And it’s not like it was ever an option for her, no one even mentioned it. So when Fenrir started talking about teaching her something, she was drawing a blank. ”Teach me something to get my frustrations out? Fen, you know I’m not religious.” She tilted her head, looking at him a little funny. She didn’t know he was that spiritual either.

She laughed at his remark. ”You know, I am positive I would have hit you if you did that.” She was not happy to see him in the courtyard just now, so if he would’ve just gone ahead and hugged her without an explanation, she probably wouldn’t have reacted as nicely as she did. It was only when she started talking about hitting him that she put two and two together. Oh. ”Fenrir, I- No. I can’t.” She took a step back, pulling herself away. She wasn’t even sure what exactly he wanted to teach her, the only thing she knew was that she just… couldn’t.

Last edited by Alison de la Fontaine on Mon 20 Apr 2020, 19:03; edited 1 time in total

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Thu 09 Apr 2020, 14:32

The man started laughing, a bouldering loud laugh. Was she actually serious about that? ’You never fail to amaze me. Yet, that’s not what I’m talking about.’ Religion had never been his thing, he only believed in himself for that matter in himself and in the people closest to him. Faith wasn’t something that he cared for, he never had. In his lifespan he had already lost too much to care about such matters. And she knew that right? So either Alison was just playing him or she literally had no clue. The latter bit wouldn’t actually even surprise him.

’I wasn’t even talking about the hug you goof. I was talking about sending you those updates. And besides your hits wouldn’t do much harm.’ The man chuckled softly, winking at her. Knowing that he would actually get hit somewhere in the following time they were together for that remark but hey. When he actually saw her uncovering what he actually meant he hummed. Her taking a step back made him shortly raise an eyebrow. Fenrir reached out for her hand, softly caressing the back of it with his thumb. ’Do you trust me?’

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Fri 10 Apr 2020, 16:43

He actually started laughing, and rather loudly too. She frowned, just a tad bit offended. Yes, his comment had gone over her head, but could you blame her? For all she knew, he could’ve had some spiritualistic revelation in the time that he was away. She felt that it would probably be nice to have a religion of some sort to fall back on if one led the life that he led, even if he wasn’t religious when they were younger. But he wasn’t talking about that, of course, she’d figured that one out by now. ”Yes, and I would have known that if you had kept in touch.” She raised an eyebrow. Now was not the time to act like she was an idiot.

Okay, so maybe his other comment went over her head as well. ”Oh. Yes, you should have done that from the start.” she said, a small giggle escaping as she realised the mistake she’d made. She didn’t even try to deny the fact that a hit from her wouldn’t do him any harm, as he was probably right about that. Anyone who even looked at the two of them would probably be able to tell. But even though he looked tough, he was like a brother to her, so of course she trusted him. ”Of course I do.” She looked him in the eye, trying to decipher what exactly he was planning.

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Mon 20 Apr 2020, 14:32

’Oh don’t start getting grumpy now.’ The man softly chuckled. Maybe he could actually teach her a thing or two. Yeah, just maybe if she let him. But it was the letting him help her that was difficult here. Because as soon as he would reveal what they would be doing she’d back out. Something he didn’t understand. Since she was the daughter of. Since she was the soon to be bride of Frederick. She wanted to do something here, but she seemed so afraid to actually do something as easy as this. But he would try, because in a way he felt like he owed it to her. Maybe she wouldn’t see it like that but he could only try in the end, to see if she would actually do something.

When Alison spoke that she trusted him, Fenrir nodded shortly smiling, letting her go and taking some distance again. Shortly looking at the scrolls she was holding. ’Put those down and hit me with everything you have?’ He spoke calmly, looking her straight in the eye. ’Let me teach you how to fight, just a little bit.’ Maybe it would give her some purpose here, something more than reading boring scrolls and all that stuff. Besides, a lesson in self defense could never harm right?

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Mon 20 Apr 2020, 18:55

"Grumpy? Me? Never!” she laughed, a smile reappearing on her face. Truth was, she was actually known for having a short temper, but she always managed to bounce back fairly quickly. Almost as if there was a switch that could be turned on and off; just as fast.

She wasn’t sure why she was hesitating as much as she was. As a child, she’d been fearless, always wrestling with the other kids, always coming home with scraped knees. She must’ve lost that side of hers somewhere along the way. Or, well, lost… She remembered mother scolding her for it until the only thing she could do was to stop. Maybe Fenrir was right. Maybe it was time to bring it back.

She really did not want to hit him, though, but he was probably right in that she should. Otherwise, she still wouldn’t get anywhere, and she decided right then and there that that wasn’t an option. She sighed, nodding slowly. "Okay. Yes, okay.” she started. "But not here.” She looked around. It wasn’t exactly busy, but there were a few people who probably wouldn’t hesitate to join her if she started hitting Fenrir. They would assume that she was actually trying to defend herself, and he did look a little rough around the edges. Besides… She didn’t want Fred to see. Not that he would mind, really. She wasn’t even sure why she felt that way, as they never had secrets for one another. Either way, this was not the right place. "Where can that pretty horse of yours take us?” she asked Fenrir, with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Maybe she was getting excited… just a little.

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Mon 20 Apr 2020, 19:47

’You do know that I actually know you?’ The man chuckled softly. Off course she knew that otherwise she wouldn’t be saying stuff like that. He looked up at her and hummed. Maybe just maybe there was an actual way that he could push through. That she would allow him to actually teach her a thing or two. But right now, it was just wait and see what she would say. Because he knew that a long long time ago, she would be the first one to jump up if anyone would try and teach her something. But that was before him to be fair and he didn’t know the details, and well he didn’t need to know them to be fair.

She started nodding to his surprise she started nodding. Actually giving in, making a small smile appear around his lips. ’Not here?’ He frowned, alright he could work with that. Maybe she didn’t want anyone to see it or she didn’t want anyone storming them when they actually started fighting. Alison mind worked in mysterious ways and he had since long given up on the fact to actually figure out what she was thinking. ’Wherever you want it to go? But don’t you need to put away those scrolls here?’ Fenrir shortly hummed walking back to the horse, shortly grabbing his reigns and leading the magnificent animal back to her.

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

After hours Empty

on Mon 20 Apr 2020, 22:16

In a way, it was almost too coincidental that he’d showed up the moment he did. After all these months of fear and doubt, he was exactly the person she needed right now. He was the only one willing to give her the kick in the ass she so desperately needed. Apparently. She wasn’t so sure about it before, but now she realised he was right. Religion wasn’t her thing by any means, but it almost felt like it was supposed to happen this way.

Luckily Fenrir didn’t seem to mind going somewhere else. She first had to put her scrolls away, though. "Oh, I thought it would be a fun idea to bring them. For if none of this works out.” she said jokingly. Obviously she wasn’t taking them, but she didn’t really want to waste any time by taking them all the way back to the library. So as Fenrir went to fetch his horse, she asked someone to take her scrolls back for her. Turns out the guy had way more important stuff to do than doing her chores, but he was willing to help her anyway. Pleased with herself she turned around again, just as Fenrir returned with his horse.

"I think you know more of the area than I do.” Alison said to him, reaching out to stroke the horse’s head. She knew the Highlands, and she sort of knew the Glade, but she had only ever passed through this particular area. It was then that she realised she wasn’t actually sure. Actually, most of this conversation had been about her so far. God, she could kick herself for being so egotistical. "I mean, don’t you? Where do you usually… go?” she said, looking up at him. She’d wanted to say ‘roam’, but felt like that would be belittling, somehow. Great job of showing your friend that you care about him, Alison. She should’ve just asked sooner.

"be great or be nothing"
Sponsored content

After hours Empty

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum