⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Fever dreaming Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

Fever dreaming Empty Fever dreaming

on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 10:13
the world was on fire and
no one could save me but you
A shaky sigh left her mouth while she slowly sat down on her chair at the long dinner table. The guests that were visiting her castle had left to go to their chambers. It was hard keeping old men busy, especially since they were all way more skilled then she was. She was a fairly unexperienced lady and sometimes it was hard to keep herself up under the many skeptical looks she got. Yet she managed to get through another business dinner and now she had finally a moment for herself. Some handmaidens had already cleared the table and only her glass of wine was left. She had reached for it a couple of times during dinner, but it wasn’t empty yet. Her blue eyes stared at the glass before she grabbed it and chugged the rest of the wine down. Maybe it was for the best that she retreated to her chambers as well, her in a combination of alcohol could go wrong very quickly. She didn’t want to embarrass herself in front of guests.

Though she couldn’t get herself to standing up and making her way to her room. Her legs felt a little limp and she sugged down in her comfortable chair a little more, thinking. She was the head of a smaller house and she was recently pointed to the fact that she barely had any strong allies. If something were to go wrong once, she had nobody to call upon. Of course, she had the other houses in the Highlands, but the Skarsgård had never been close to any of them. They were known for trading a lot with southern houses, but Freyja had never even left the cold woods in the north. Perhaps it was time for her to travel down south, leave her twin sister in charge while she was away and maybe take one of her other siblings with her for moral support. She really didn’t know what was the best and her mind was filled with thousands of possibilities right now.
+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Fever dreaming Jason-momoa-gif-icons-3
Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Tyrr Larsson
Tyrr Larsson
Avalance Citizen

Fever dreaming Empty Re: Fever dreaming

on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 22:30

let me die first
or i will die twice

With heavy steps, Tyrr made his way back into the castle. The guards greeted him with a polite nod, but he didn’t return the favour. He had been out and about for most of the evening, wandering the White Woods while his betrothed dealt with some guests that were coming over for dinner. Tyrr didn’t care much for the company of strangers nor did he interest himself in politics. He’d rather spend his time outside in the snow, enjoying the peace and quiet of the forest, which is exactly what he’d done for the past few hours. On top of that, he had emptied the traps he had set a few days earlier, getting some fresh catch to bring back home. The dead rabbits he had caught were tied together and limply hung over his shoulder. He had no qualms about walking into the castle like that.

After putting the freshly caught rabbits away, he made his way over to the hall. He didn’t think Freyja would still be there; it had gotten pretty late and her company would have probably retreated to their own chambers already. Some part of him was hoping that she would have waited up for him, although he kind of doubted that. She was incredibly busy and needed her rest. As he opened the big doors to the hall, he was surprised to see the red-headed woman at the table, all by herself. His eyes moved to the empty wine glass standing close to her, before he approached her. “My love,” he greeted her in his low, raspy voice. He stopped right next to her, reaching out his large hand to gently tilt her chin up so he could look upon her face. “I thought you would have retreated to our chambers by now.” It had been dark when he left the forest, it was about time they’d both get some rest.

Fever dreaming Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 00:07
Perhaps getting that second glass of wine hadn’t been the best idea. A deep sigh left her mouth as she sugged down a little more, just staring at the empty glass and overthinking her dinner a thousand times. Had there been any missed opportunities, any mistakes she had made? All that thinking make her a little nauseous, to be honest. Freyja leaned with her head against her hand and just sat there for a while longer. She knew she had to go upstairs to her chambers and take a good night rest, but she was doubting she could sleep with all these things going on in her mind. There was just so much that came with the title, things she could never imagine if she hadn't been Lady, even though they were just a smaller house.

She looked up when heavy footsteps echoed through the hall. The big man was almost next to her already by the time she had noticed him coming in. Freyja flashed him a soft smile back when he reached for her face with his rough hand. Her pale skin felt soft as it always did and she looked up at him from her seat. "I couldn't really find the motivation to get up," she softly said back to him. She looked tired, not that strange after a long day of business. She reached for the hand he had used to lift up her chin and took hold of it with her slender fingers, pressing a gentle kiss on it as her blue eyes gazed up at her fiancé once again.
+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Tyrr Larsson
Tyrr Larsson
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 01:25

let me die first
or i will die twice

Walking around in the forest for hours upon hours, even after the sun had gone down, had caused the cold to make its way into his bones. He had covered himself properly, but even three layers of animal fur couldn’t keep out the cold once you spent a long time ploughing through the snow. Tyrr wasn’t one to whine and complain about the things that bothered him, though. As soon as he made his way inside, he started to feel himself warming up again. The thick walls of the castle tended to keep most of the cold out during the summer.

Tyrr was surprised to find Freyja still in the great hall, but even more concerned about the state she seemed to be in. Most people got a little lethargic after having a few drinks. Freyja also wasn’t really known for her ability to take alcohol very well, so he figured she had knocked back quite a few glasses of wine. He closed in on her and reached out, feeling the need to touch her whenever she was close to him. Her pale skin felt soft to his calloused fingertips. She explained that she couldn’t find the motivation to get up and Tyrr got down on one knee, so he was closer to her level. He quietly studied her face for a few seconds, trying to gauge how intoxicated she was exactly. His expression didn’t change as she kissed his hand, it hardly ever did. “How did the meeting go?” he inquired, getting a sense that that might be the reason of her sorrow.

Fever dreaming Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 09:27
She felt her how her heart started beating faster at the idea of having to travel south to do better business with the houses there. Of course, they were loyal to the High House of the Highlands, but it wouldn’t do any harm to have people in other parts of Avalance that were aware of their existence. It would mean that she had to leave home for the first time in her life. Never had she left the Highlands, never had she seen beaches or vineyards. She had to leave all she held dear behind for a while. Maybe Tyrr would want to go with her, but she was afraid he had no interest in leaving the north. This was his home too, he belonged in the snowy forests, hunting and enjoying the quiet and peace of being alone.

Freyja hadn’t heard him come in, most likely since she had been drowning in her own thoughts for a while, but managed to faintly smile at him when he reached for his face. For a split second, she let her eyes fall shut and enjoyed the feeling of his rough skin brushing against hers before she looked in his eyes again. She explained to him while she was still here, on her own with an empty glass of wine. He lowered himself by getting onto one of his knees and she only looked at him with her blue eyes. The answer to his question was a weak shrug with her shoulders. ”Tough,” she softly said, letting out a long sigh after as she averted her gaze. ”I’ve been ruling this castle for a couple of years now and they still can’t take me seriously.” She was tired and a little tipsy, so the best thing to do now was to return to their chambers, but that still meant she had to get up from her comfortable chair.
+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Tyrr Larsson
Tyrr Larsson
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 13:40

let me die first
or i will die twice

Politics weren’t really of any interest to him, which is why he hardly ever meddled in Freyja’s business when it came to those kinds of things. He wasn’t even sure who exactly she had been talking to this evening. Perhaps some guests from the south. Unlike most houses in the north, the Skarsgards weren’t opposed to trading with southerners. Tyrr couldn’t say he was particularly happy about the amount of connections his fiancé had with people in the south, as he was quite wary of them, but she did what she had to for the good of her house. And he would support her, no matter what.

Tyrr could immediately tell that her meeting had not completely gone the way she had wanted it to. As a woman in the north, Freyja had met quite some resistance. Men were sceptical of her capabilities to rule, and many of them didn’t mind to loudly voice their reservations about her. However, she had managed to stand her ground for quite a few years now. He asked about her meeting and she weakly shrugged, telling him it had been tough. Tyrr pulled his hand back, sensing that she was going to elaborate on it. She clarified that the others still didn’t take her seriously, which angered Tyrr. “If they don’t take you seriously, you have to give them no other choice but to do so,” he told her. If you made people think you were weak, sooner or later you would have to end them. “Prove that you’re the most dangerous piece on the board.” Freyja hadn’t been taught to rule like her older brother had been, but she seemed to be a promising Lady nonetheless. He was sure she could accomplish great things, if she set her mind to it. “Don’t concern yourself with the opinions of lesser men, my love.” He wanted to see her thrive, and he would do everything he could to help her do so.

Fever dreaming Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 14:15
Freyja lowered her hand once he pulled his back, kind of missing his touch already. Her eyes found a random point in the hall to focus on while she listened to his low voice. Her father had never learned her how to properly rule the house, thinking it would never come to that and that she would be married off to someone from another house in the north. Now she was here, sitting in his chair. He told her that she has to force them to take her seriously, prove herself to be more dangerous than she looked. A soft humming sound left her mouth as she thought about it, knowing he was right. She was a clever woman but was also still learning her ways around the politics of Avalance.

She weakly smiled at his words and looked back at him, locking her icy blue eyes in his. “You’re right, moon of my life,” she softly said and slowly nodded. He was always right, he was the strongest person she knew and that was one of the many things why she loved him with all her heart. A tired sigh left her mouth and she moved in her seat, straightening her back and pushing the chair back so she could get up. Earlier she had been doubting if it were a good idea to maybe take another drink, but she knew it was for the best if they went back to their chambers and had a good night rest. ”I do have some good news, though,” she then said while trying to find his eyes again.
+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Tyrr Larsson
Tyrr Larsson
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 16:09

let me die first
or i will die twice

Tyrr’s tactics were definitely more confrontational than the average person’s. If someone doubted him in anyway, he would try to prove them wrong immediately. Freyja was a little more subtle in her approach, which was probably a good thing when it came to political matters. Still, he personally felt like Freyja could grow a little more assertive. She was a woman, so she was going to have to work twice as hard as any man to achieve the same thing. Tyrr saw her take his words into consideration, wondering whether would actually make a difference. Eventually, she smiled, which reassured him greatly. She told him he was right, and he briefly nodded. He would be there for her every step of the way, whatever it took. As Freyja moved up from her chair, Tyrr stood up, which made the size difference between them all the more apparent. Freyja was no tiny woman, but Tyrr still towered above her. He had actually outgrown every single person in his village by the time he turned eighteen, so he was used to it by now. He eyes her for a couple more seconds. She looked tired, and he couldn’t wait to just take her to their chambers and let her have her well-deserved rest. He raised a somewhat surprised eyebrow when she informed him that she did have some good news. “What is it?” he inquired. He had no idea what she was about to tell him, so to say he was curious, was an understatement.

Fever dreaming Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 16:50
Once they both got onto their feet again, she had to look up at him since he was way taller than she was. She had gotten used to looking up at him and his big appearance had most certainly played a part in falling for him. There was no way anyone could miss a man that tall. He looked like a huge, furry bear and he was all hers to have. Freyja had to suppress a tired yawn and held her hand in front of her mouth, closing her eyes for a second before announcing she did have some good news. A smile appeared on her face as she looked at him again. ”I’m having a day off tomorrow.” The guests would rest for a day before heading back to their own homes.
Freyja reached out for his hand and let her slender fingers intertwine with his. Her hand felt very small in his, what always had given her some kind of safe feeling. Perhaps they could spend a part of the day, if not the whole day, together tomorrow. It had been quite a while since they had such quality time. She was kept busy with writing letters and having excruciating dinners like tonight. ”So, I was thinking we maybe could spend the day together tomorrow.” Oh, how she had longed for just some time with Tyrr. Perhaps they could go out for a ride in the woods. She loved watching him hunt, even though she never really liked hunting that much herself.
+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Tyrr Larsson
Tyrr Larsson
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 20:00

let me die first
or i will die twice

Tyrr still looked as intimidating as ever, but Freyja didn’t seem to mind his rough exterior. She looked so small and frail compared to him, especially when he was towering over her like this. The little flakes of snow that had still been resting on his shoulders when he left the forest had melted already, making his thick fur coat a little damp. He would like nothing more than retreat to their chambers and get a fire going. To warm up and share the last moments of his day with the love of his life. A smile appeared on her face when she announced her good news. Apparently, she had a day off tomorrow. The corner of Tyrr’s mouth turned up ever so slight, only for a second. “Good,” he simply stated. He was a man of few words, but to her it would be clear that he was happy to have some more time with her than usual. “Are our guests leaving?” he inquired. He didn’t really like having outsiders out and about in their home, so he would be glad to see them go.

She reached for his hand and he gladly entangled his fingers with hers. Her pale, dainty hands starkly contrasted with his naturally tan, hardened ones. She suggested that they’d spend tomorrow together, which was something he didn’t mind at all. He nodded. “Perhaps we can leave the castle for a while,” he suggested. “Go out to hunt.” He preferred to be outside, especially with his beautiful fiancé at his side. Besides, with him around, no harm would come to her.

death, too,

must be earned
Fever dreaming Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 20:54
Freyja had never been scared off by his intimidating appearance. She knew he never would do her any harm and would protect her with his life. With him, she felt safer than anyone else she knew and she was certain that if she decided to travel south, she would want him to come with her. It could be dangerous for her in territory unknown, but she trusted him with all her heart. If he would like it was a different topic. She could already guess he wouldn’t, what made her feel a little guilty already. Staying in the north wouldn’t help her house much further. Her smile grew slightly bigger when she noticed the corner of his mouth subtly curl up. Tyrr never spoke that much and even a simple smile like that, barely a smile even, told her that he liked it. She hummed in agreement when he asked if their guests were leaving. ”They’re going to prepare on their journey home tomorrow and they will leave the morning after that.” Tomorrow she would be free and the day after that she only had to say goodbye to them.
The red-haired woman looked down at their hands and weakly smiled. They were so different, yet they were like the sun and the moon. The one couldn’t go without the other anymore or all balance would be destroyed. After falling in love a couple of times and having her heart broken, he was the one that ended up having her hand in marriage. Something she hadn’t expect at first, but made so much more sense now they were at this point in their lives. Her blue eyes looked up and she nodded, still giving him her warmest smile. ”I’d love to, haven’t been outside the castle walls for quite some time.” Sadly but true, they needed her inside the castle all the time, but not tomorrow. Then she would enjoy her freedom and spend time with her one and only. ”Let’s go to our chambers,” she then proposed. She wanted to get rid of these tight clothings and warm herself at the cosy fireplace.
+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Tyrr Larsson
Tyrr Larsson
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 22:38

let me die first
or i will die twice

Some people jokingly said his face had been frozen permanently in place by the cold. He hardly ever smiled, frowned, or pouted. Always walking around with the same stoic expression on his face. It was hard to gauge what he was thinking, but he kind of preferred it that way. Only people like Freyja managed to draw a smile out of him from time to time, but even that was pretty rare. Tyrr simply wasn’t a very emotional person, and even if he felt something, he preferred to deal with things internally and quietly.

Freyja explained that their guests would prepare for their journey back home tomorrow, and leave the next day. Tyrr would’ve preferred if they just left tomorrow altogether, but he just kept that to himself. Not everyone had to take him into account all the time. At least he had Freyja all to himself the next day, which he greatly appreciated. “Very well,” he muttered in response. When she took his hand, it completely disappeared within Tyrr’s palm. Some of the warmth of her hand transferred to his, which was still cold from being outside just a few minutes earlier. She seemed to be up for going out tomorrow, much to his delight. “We’ll saddle the horses, take a long trip through the White Woods,” he decided. He could check some of the traps he had set tonight in the meantime, get some dinner on the table. Freyja proposed to go to their chambers and Tyrr nodded. He started walking with her, still hand in hand, over to their shared bedroom. “Are we expecting any more guests the coming week?” he asked, just to be sure. He just wanted to mentally prepared in case there would be even more strangers wandering about in their halls.

Fever dreaming Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 23:10
Freyja knew there were people that didn’t agree with her marrying Tyrr, but she wouldn’t want anyone else to be sleeping by her side. She couldn’t care less about the opinions of her councilors since she knew that had proposed to find a suitor in one of the bigger houses for her. Yet the red-haired woman was perfectly fine with giving her hand in marriage away to a loyal man like Tyrr. She would be able to stay at the castle, to share her home with him instead of having to move to a place she probably never would feel at home. It might not have been the way other ladies made things work, but now her father was gone there was nobody that could stop her from doing whatever she wanted.
He probably had hoped that the guest would’ve left tomorrow instead of the day after, but Freyja didn’t want to push her guests out since it could harm the business they had done. They needed people that wanted to sell their pelts and bones to those who needed it. Otherwise, they would be left with more pelts then they could use themselves. To distract both him and herself from the political thoughts, she reached for his hand and told him the good news of her day off. His hand was cold, probably from spending the entire day outside in the woods, but she was certain he would warm up now he was inside the castle again. A smile played around her lips when he talked about saddling the horses. ”I really can’t wait until tomorrow,” she happily said. Oh, it had been so long since she had taken a proper ride with her horse. The poor thing had been in the stables for quite some time since Freyja had barely had the time to come visit her these days. Together they made their way to their chambers. She shook her head at his question. ”No, those will be it for the rest of the week, if I’m right.” Freyja pushed open the door to their bedroom once they got there and lead him inside. There already was a little fire going, probably done by one of the handmaidens to keep the cold out of their room and she weakly smiles. A deep sigh left her mouth as she slowly let go of his hand so she could take the fur that was draped around her shoulders off.

+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Tyrr Larsson
Tyrr Larsson
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 23:41

let me die first
or i will die twice

When he had first fallen for Freyja, he would have never thought he would end up marrying her. Not in a thousand years. He had kept his feelings for her quiet for the longest time, for a variety of reasons. The age difference between the two of them was pretty big, for one. Moreover, Tyrr had worked for Lord Halldor for years, and he didn’t want to disrespect the man in any way by shamelessly falling for his daughter. He had told himself there was no possibility they would ever be together. Freyja came from a noble house, Tyrr didn’t. It would simply be unwise for her to marry below her status, but apparently she had been willing to do so for him.

Freyja smiled at the anticipation of their day together tomorrow. Instead of replying, he gave her an encouraging squeeze with his hand. He was pretty excited too, although he didn’t convey it as well as she did. He enjoyed nature and being around animals, and getting the opportunity to do that with the woman he loved, was perfect for him. As they made their way to their bedroom, he inquired whether they would be expecting any other guests. She told him that the ones who were currently here were the only ones for this weak, which greatly pleased him. “Good,” he said again. Tyrr followed her into the bedroom and closed the door behind him. The room was already warmed up slightly by the fire that was burning. At least the servants seemed to want to take good care of the both of them. Tyrr quickly got rid of the damp layers of fur that were draped over his shoulders, leaving him in a linen tunic. He turned towards his betrothed. “You must be tired after the meeting,” he guessed. The drinks she had probably didn’t help much either. He had an inkling that she would fall asleep as soon as she hit the bed.

Fever dreaming Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 23:55
Little did she know that he had kept his feelings for her hidden before she was old enough to show interest in him. After being heartbroken, she had sworn to let no man in her life ever again, but Tyrr had managed to draw her attention and she fell for him quite hard. There was no denying that they were the complete opposite in certain ways. She was good with her words and he rather didn’t use any at all. It didn’t matter, though, they completed each other and that was how it meant to be. In her eyes, at least. The cocky man she had fallen for first would only have dragged her down with him, but with Tyrr she felt stronger than ever.

When they entered the bedroom, a wave of warmth greeted her and she sighed in relief. The handmaidens had been so friendly to put on the fire so the room wouldn’t be cold once she finally motivated herself enough to go to bed. After she had taken the wolf fur off her shoulders and gently laid it down on the couch near the fireplace, she turned towards Tyrr and watched him get out of his damp clothing. She reached for her waist to undo the belt she was wearing, it was hugging the dark dress and bringing out her female figures better, but now it was time for the thing to be gone. Freyja softly hummed when he guessed she had to be tired. ”Yeah, and those two glasses of wine aren’t really helping too,” she admitted while flashing him an apologetic smile. Luckily they would spend tomorrow together, or she had felt even more guilty being a little tipsy at one of the few moments they had in a day. A little frown appeared on her face when she noticed she was struggling to take the belt off. Those glasses of wine started to take its toll on her.
+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Tyrr Larsson
Tyrr Larsson
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 00:16

let me die first
or i will die twice

Tyrr had watched Freyja grow up. He had seen her experience both love and heartbreak, joy and grief, happiness and anger. He felt like he knew her better than most people did, and she knew him better than anybody else in the entire world. He had come to care for her more than he did anyone else, even his own kin. At this point, he couldn’t picture himself being with anyone else but her. It was a good thing, then, that he had eventually managed to bring up the courage to ask for her hand in marriage, once she had come of age and had ascended as the head of her house. He was eternally grateful for her having said ‘yes’ to his proposal. He couldn’t have been any luckier.

The warmth was a welcome change from the harsh cold of the White Woods. Even though he was used to living like this, not a single soul was resistant against the cold when you wandered around in it for hours. It surprised him that he had never gotten frostbite before. He shed his furs, which he placed close to the fireplace so they would be dry by morning. Then, he kicked off his heavy boots. Freyja was undressing herself as he turned to look at her. She confessed that she was feeling the effects of the two glasses of wine she had had before. “You should get some rest then,” he said, with a slight nod. He saw her fumbling with her belt and approached her. “Let me,” he offered, reaching out to undo it for her. His large hands made quick work of the accessory, dropping it to the floor. “There you go.” He looked down on her face briefly, his intense gaze inspecting her soft features. His hand reached up to cup her face once again, pulling her into a brief kiss. He hadn’t even properly greeted her yet.

death, too,

must be earned
Fever dreaming Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 00:31
Freyja had the feeling that not many people actually had the change to get to know him better. He was mostly on his own, out in the snowy forests catching rabbits and other prey to keep them fed. His stoic face wasn’t that inviting to start a little chat with, nor was he a man that would like doing such thing in the first place. She recognized the slightest changes in his face to be the emotions he did have, after all, he was only a man too. It didn’t matter to her that he didn’t always show his happiness that much as she did. She was confident enough that he was happy and that he would tell her if he was not.
Resting was the best thing to do right now, so that she would be wide awake in the morning again. Though she had to get into her bed first to do so. The belt around her waist suddenly wasn’t that easy to take off anymore. With a frown upon her face, she struggled with the accessory, trying to get it off so she could finally change out of her dress. A quiet sigh left her mouth when he stepped closer to help her and she lowered both her arms, letting him do it. She looked down while he dropped the belt on the floor and leaned against his hand once he cupped her face. She blinked once and then close her eyes as her soft lips touched his. Freyja could feel the hairs of his beard tickle against her pale skin and weakly smiled. ”Thank you,” she muttered, as a thanks for helping her with the belt. Her eyes felt like they would fall shut any moment and she looked at him for a second before continueing to get undressed. She struggled taking the dark dress up, trying to reach for her back where the zipper was. Handmaidens managed to get her into the all different types of clothes, but she always forgot she needed help to get out of them again too. The light buzz in her head wasn't helping as well. ”Could you, maybe..?” She tried to point at her back. If she continued like this, it was going to take a while before she could go to bed.
+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Tyrr Larsson
Tyrr Larsson
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 23:27

let me die first
or i will die twice

There weren’t many people that Tyrr truly called friends. However, he kept the few people he considered to be his friends very close. Not too close, of course, Tyrr highly valued his alone-time. But he was extremely loyal to the people that meant a lot to him, even if that meant putting his own worries, principles, and opinions to the side. It had gotten him in trouble every now and then, but never too much, and Tyrr considered his loyalty to be one of his most valuable assets. If one didn’t hold up to their loyalties, what was left?

After a long day, they both could use some rest. Freyja had spent most of the day dealing with political matters and exhausting guests, while Tyrr had spent most of his walking around in the forest. Both of them were toll-taking in their own way. The couple of wines Freyja had had after dinner didn’t exactly help either, which was made clear by the amount of effort it took her to get rid of the belt that cinched her waist. Tyrr offered to do it for her, getting it off in a matter of seconds. He took the chance to briefly kiss her on the lips afterwards, and he softly grunted as she thanked him. “No need,” he added. He would do anything for her, after all. Tyrr wanted to take his own shirt off, but his attention was quickly drawn to Freyja again, when she requested some help with her dress. He let out a low hum and stepped over, so he had access to her back. He fidgeted with the zipper for a little bit before managing to get it down. It was quite a tricky little thing, especially for Tyrr’s large, all-but-dainty hands, but he made it work in the end. He pulled the zipper all the way down, so she could finally get out of the dress she was wearing. It hugged her figure perfectly, and she looked absolutely beautiful, but he preferred to see her as comfortable as possible. After he helped her out, he got rid of his own linen shirt, dropping it on the floor. The fire shed its light on the countless tribal tattoos that covered his muscular body, and the countless battle scars that surrounded them. He was about as ready for bed as he could be.

death, too,

must be earned
Fever dreaming Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 10 Jul 2019, 11:41
The moment her father died and they made the red-haired woman a lady, she had been free to do whatever she wanted. She could choose her own allies, she was able to set up her own trades and she was able to choose every member of her staff. And, not to forget, she could literally do whatever she wanted. Perhaps she had done some controversial things in the past, but she didn’t really regret the most of them. Now she had chosen who she wanted to spend the rest of her life with and even though it might not have been the best choice politically, it was a choice decided by her heart and soul. She had found the man she loved more than anything else and she would swear by the fact he knew her the best of everybody.
She was exhausted from a long day of doing business and drinking those wines didn’t really help keeping her energy up. Luckily she had her bethrothed, who quickly got rid of the belt around her waist. Freyja flashed him a smile and subtly asked for some more help with the remaining dress she had on. She brought her hair over one shoulder and patiently waited until he had managed to open up the dress. Her eyes focussed on a random point on the floor while waiting, yawning a little in the meantime. Now that the zipper was down she could easily get out of her dress, leaving her in the linnen undergarments she had worn under it. Her eyes were drawn to Tyrr once he shedded his shirt. His body was covered in tattoos that had always fascinaded her and tonight her attention was caught by them again. She reached out for his chest and gently trailed her slender fingers over his skin. The lady looked up at him and smiled briefly, before she pulled back her hand and made her way over to the bed covered in warm pelts. She dropped down on it with a sigh, settling under the furs that would keep the cold away from them tonight.
+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Demi

Character Sheet
Tyrr Larsson
Tyrr Larsson
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 11 Jul 2019, 18:11

let me die first
or i will die twice

Freyja had been one of the very few women he’d ever been interested in. Sure, there had been innocent crushes in his childhood, and a few sweet but fleeting romances while he was a teenager, but after that there hadn’t really been anything serious. Tyrr wasn’t the type of person who quickly got involved with anyone, jumping from one woman’s bed to another, even though he’d received plenty of invitations. Neither was he the type of guy that enjoyed spending his hard-earned coin at brothels. He’d held himself to a higher standard, which had eventually paid off. He was engaged to the woman he loved more than anything else in the world. To this day, he couldn’t really believe it was actually true.

Tyrr made quick work of her belt and her dress, leaving her in her underclothes. He started undressing himself, feeling pretty tired as well from roaming around in the forest for most of the afternoon and evening. He dropped his shirt onto the floor and caught Freyja staring for a little bit, cocking a questioning eyebrow at her. Her pale, delicate hand reached out to touch the coloured markings on his tanned skin. Tyrr wanted to reach out to her, pull her closer, but before he knew it, she was gone again and made her way over to her side of the bed. Tyrr shed the last of his clothes and joined her. He still had to get used to living in a room like this. He was used to cold tiny huts and creaky beds, not this. He settled under the furs, turning onto his side to look at her, getting quite close to her. He reached out with his large hand to gently remove a stray strand of red hair from her face. “You should go to sleep, my love,” he said in his low voice. “I want you well-rested tomorrow.” He was planning to have her to himself all day, so she’d better be in good shape by then.

death, too,

must be earned
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum