⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Chasing a phantom - Page 3 Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

Chasing a phantom - Page 3 Empty Re: Chasing a phantom

on Tue 22 Oct 2019, 00:40
the world was on fire and
no one could save me but you
She had been convinced of her own plan. Sticking to the alliances she had made with the south, alliances that had been there for many and many years. They had proven to be quite handy and most valued their relationship with the northern house. More than the other houses in the north seemed to value them. He was making her doubt herself, though, and she knew that such a thing was dangerous in this world. She couldn’t get torn herself too.
By the time they were both undressing to go to bed, she couldn’t help but still feel a little bad about the whole situation. She quietly got into bed with him, setting down on her back as a painful silence fell. Freyja knew she wasn’t going to get any sleep like this. She was still looking up as she felt him turn over on his side. ”I was going to tell you, I really was.” Her voice was soft, but it sounded genuine. She didn’t want him to think she was some kind of rich girl that was walking around with a thousand of secrets, because she wasn’t. She needed him to trust her. If he wouldn’t trust her, she wouldn’t know what to do.
+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Chasing a phantom - Page 3 Jason-momoa-gif-icons-3
Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Tyrr Larsson
Tyrr Larsson
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 23 Oct 2019, 13:08

let me die first
or i will die twice

Tyrr knew he wasn’t exactly the expert when it came to politics. All of this was extremely knew for him, and he usually didn’t need to think three steps ahead of everyone. But he tried. His loyalty lied with the North, however, and it would always stay that way. He found it absurd to think that Freyja was considering something else, and he would want to try and sway her opinion at least somewhat. He wasn’t sure if that would work, though. Just like him, she was set in her ways.

He was ready to go to sleep with a heavy heart, but Freyja broke the silence between them once more. He turned to look at her, and she spoke a few unexpected words. She was going to tell him, really. He kept quiet for a few seconds after that, pondering what she had said. “I know,” he eventually said. He let out another deep breath and repeated his words. “I know.” That’s what he said, even though he didn’t believe it at all. She had thrown the letter into the fire in order to keep the secret from him, and even after he’d asked her, she refused to tell him. He doubted she was telling the truth right now, but she didn’t need to know that. He closed his eyes, ready to succumb to sleep.

death, too,

must be earned
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 23 Oct 2019, 16:25
Freyja hesitated once she was settled in the bed, looking up at the ceiling while the shadows that were casted by the fireplace danced around the room. There was a painful silence and she broke it by saying his name, after what she softly said that she would’ve told him. Freyja wasn’t sure if she believed her own words. She just had been startled and had thrown the letter away, knowing she was doing something risky. She briefly eyed him as he said that he knew. The red-haired woman swallowed, not really at ease just yet, but they seemed to be done talking. He closed his eyes and with that another silence fell. Freyja couldn’t get herself to relax and looked back at the ceiling. After a few minutes, she turned on her side, with her back towards him, and nuzzled in her pillow. She probably was going to be pondering for the rest of the night.
+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Chasing a phantom - Page 3 Jason-momoa-gif-icons-3
Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Tyrr Larsson
Tyrr Larsson
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 23 Oct 2019, 20:51

let me die first
or i will die twice

Tyrr was convinced she wouldn’t have told him out of her own volition. The treason, the correspondence with Lord Fabron, they all were things that she would rather keep a secret, even from him. She knew it would anger him, and perhaps she had wanted to keep it quiet to save him some pain. A noble effort, but he needed to know the truth.

Tyrr eventually closed his eyes, ready to get to sleep. But sleep wouldn’t come. He turned over to his side eventually, his back to her as well. Thoughts kept coming and going about what course of action they should take now. Was he going to help her cover this up? Was he going to go behind her back and tell Lord Freyr what happened? Was he going to travel to the other side of the world to kill Lord Fabron? He had no idea, but the options kept him awake until well into the morning hours. When he finally went to sleep, the fire had long burnt out already.

death, too,

must be earned
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 23 Oct 2019, 23:15
Freyja quietly watched the shadows that were dancing on the wall in front of her. She could feel how he turned on his other side as well. She wanted to turn around, snuggle up against him and then have some sleep. She needed sleep, but she knew she wasn’t going to get much tonight. Not after all of this. There was this sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach that kept her from getting even close to sleeping, pondering over everything that had happened. She wasn’t sure if he trusted her, she wasn’t sure if her actions had been the right choice, if she should do as he said and just notify Apollo so that he knew there were others that were aware of his plans. All those thoughts kept her awake for hours, and when the fire had completely died out, she was pulled in a dreamless sleep by her tiredness.
+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum