⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
A crown fit for a king B3547c6308bb827952896308355f224a
Cat.

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Kaz Winter
Kaz Winter
Avalance Citizen

A crown fit for a king Empty A crown fit for a king

on Mon 07 Oct 2019, 14:50
T
here was a rumour going on for some time now. A supposed King of Thieves. At first it had been a myth or legend or whatever you called that shit nowadays, now it was back again. Some sort of dude, calling himself the King of Thieves wasn't something that Kaz interested very much. Everyday someone would rise up and procclaim himself king or emperor or anything that had a title. Those people usually disappeared after a few weeks, either dead or locked up. But this whisper had been going steady for more than a few weeks now. So naturally, Kaz had to check some of it out.

This part of the Highlands was one of his favorites. Not as cold as the rest, something else to see besides endless piles of snow. People were rare, safe havens even more sparse then anywhere else. Kaz liked it that way. It gave him at least some feeling of him being alone. Though the cold was still a downside, he could live with it.

Entering a warm tavern for a stop along the way, he had easily spotted his mark. The thief brushed some of the fresh fallen snow from the shoulders of his coat and walked over to the table. His cane rythmically sounding on the wooden floorboards. He didn't sit down, instead looking a little longer at the boy sitting in front of him. ''So, you're the supposed King of Thieves?'' He spoke, sounding very unimpressed. He raised a brow, he had expected more. ''You don't look like a king.'' And not really like a thief either. He looked like a boy who didn't know what to do with his life. Pathethic.

&Alexios

A crown fit for a king SULpNx9
Raven

Character Sheet
Magic: Undying
Alexios Atremis
Alexios Atremis
Avalance Citizen

A crown fit for a king Empty Re: A crown fit for a king

on Tue 08 Oct 2019, 12:43

I fell in love with their darkest parts
Alexios just returned from the biggest job he did in ages. He sold some art pieces he stole from a castle to a collector and made enough coin to sleep through the winter and live the life of a king himself. Now he rewarded himself self with a warm bed and a barrel of good beer. He sat down beside a table and started to drink.. Alone. Yeah, Alexios doesn’t have a lot friends He didn’t want to have friends, because friends mean trouble and Alexios didn’t want trouble. Although, he let himself crown as king of the thieves and that brought enough trouble.

Alexios had become warm and a little bit tipsy from the beer. He sat down on his chair looking at the bard who played some songs on his lute. He didn’t saw the man who came in until he started talking to him. Alexios looked up to the man who spoke to him. The man was tall and very handsome. Living for almost 400 years made Alexios question his sexuality a lot. Sometimes he was in to guys, sometimes into girls. He was most of the time into girls, but sometimes he got bored with them and did some stuff with boys. Wait, what did the guys ask?
”It depends, who’s asking?” This was the reason Alexios didn’t want to be crowned as King of Thieves. The rumor would spread and soon people would be looking for him.

”If you are to offend me, please take your bullshit outside. Unless you can tell me where you’ve heard this gossip, take a seat and take a beer and tell me.” Alexios didn’t have the time for this. He wanted to know who spread it, so he can kill the unlucky bastard.  

TAG: Kaz

Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty, I see the good in the bad and the ugly. I got a demon in my soul and a voice in my head It's saying GO! GO! GO! I can sleep when I'm dead. Screaming "Hallelujah Motherfucker take me to church"
By Kíli

A crown fit for a king Hwrm1K5
Cat.

Character Sheet
Kaz Winter
Kaz Winter
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 09 Oct 2019, 16:55
F
or Kaz, there was no king. There was no one above him who he had to listen to. Instead, people listened to him. The Division was something he was proud of, but he rarely showed it. Being proud of a crimering was a weird thing, something better not said out in the open. The thief straightened his coat, his clothes neat as ever. After all, he wasn't just a crimelord, he was a business man. The Divison was a business and he worked hard for it.

And now there was someone else, a King apparently, that thought he could go around like he owned the place. Kaz wasn't here to show off, to make him feel like he didn't own anything, that there wasn't anything to own. No, he simply came for a little chat. And thank god that this man was in a tavern and not in the goddamn cold outside. ''No need for names.'' Kaz spoke, as he sat down besides the man, looking over the tavern. It was a fairly silent hour, not many patrons to serve. ''But are you?'' He looked directly at the man, raising a brow. This conversation wasn't going to continue until Kaz had his answer.

A crown fit for a king SULpNx9
Raven

Character Sheet
Magic: Undying
Alexios Atremis
Alexios Atremis
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 11 Oct 2019, 12:28

I fell in love with their darkest parts
If he had a heartbeat it would raise at the moment the man asked if he was the king people talked about. Alexios didn’t like those rumors, he wanted to live his life in peace and just do the job people asked him to do. He looked up to the man he just offered a seat. No names were needed, this was a serious conversation.

”What do you want from a king that rules over thieves?” Yeas he was crowned. Not by himself, he didn’t even wanted the title. Well.. he thought he didn’t wanted the title, but know there is something in him that wanted to stay up and tell the man in front of him, that he was the king he was looking for.
”I don’t think its wise to look for someone that makes money behind the back of others.” Alexios had his sweet talks, his distracting moves to snatch stuff from others behind their back.

It made him nervous, his tipsiness was gone and now with a clear head Alexios felt the danger he was in now. Alexios knew that someday people would find out who he was and what he did in the long forgotten past.
”What is it what you want if I was the King of Thieves?” He asked carefully.  

TAG: Kaz

Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty, I see the good in the bad and the ugly. I got a demon in my soul and a voice in my head It's saying GO! GO! GO! I can sleep when I'm dead. Screaming "Hallelujah Motherfucker take me to church"
By Kíli

A crown fit for a king Hwrm1K5
Cat.

Character Sheet
Kaz Winter
Kaz Winter
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 05 Nov 2019, 22:20
K
az wanted to make this short. There wasn’t really something he wanted out of this conversation, he just wanted to see who this supposed King of Thieves was. The boy before him kind of disappointed him. But looks could be deceiving and in a world of thievery and cons, that had proved to be true on multiple occasions. He just wanted to have a chat, in and out and be on his way again. There were more pressing matters at hand.

‘’I want nothing and I seek nothing.’’ Kaz answered quick and cold, leaning back in his chair a bit with a grunt. Traveling always took a toll on him, it wore him out quicker than others and only because of his stupid leg. He wasn’t looking forward to traveling tonight, but it had to be done. He wanted to be in Kraken’s Lair in only a few days and that meant he had to hurry up. ‘’I simply had a desire to see who you are.’’ The man turned his head to look at the boy, letting his cane rest against the table. ‘’Rumours like yours are annoying. They don’t help our little world.’’ He narrowed his eyes but his words would probably make his point clear. Kaz didn’t want a King of Thieves messing around, especially not now.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum