⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Murder lives forever Tumblr_inline_oaprseJhHG1rpoosj_500
Daan

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Raksha Sørensen
Raksha Sørensen
Avalance Citizen

Murder lives forever Empty Murder lives forever

on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 14:43
The end to all these violent means
Alive in these red water dreams
Raksha crouched down to the ground and touched the footprint in front of her. The snow had captured the trail of the person she had been following for a few hours now, and it could be that soon a snowstorm would hit them and she’d lose the tracks. A sigh left her mouth as she looked around. The day would soon end and perhaps it was a good idea to make a camp. The closest village was a day from here, and she had left her horse behind in the past village because the poor animal was exhausted. Raksha herself though, she could walk for days. It was her job to do so. Go after people that were wanted dead by others. She barely ever questioned those who gave her such orders. Money was money.
The dark-haired woman stood up and nuzzled her nose in the thick fur she was wearing. She would go on for a couple more minutes and follow the trail as far as she could. The other person would probably need to find shelter soon, nobody wanted to be out and about when a storm blew over those mountains. The snow cracked under her boots as she continued her way, her eyes narrowed to see every little detail in her surroundings.
+ tagalexios
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

take me to the water

where the river meets the sea

let the memory of rising tide

come washing over me

i saw fire consume the trusting

with the victims still naive

and so they bleed

and so they bleed
Murder lives forever SULpNx9
Raven

Character Sheet
Magic: Undying
Alexios Atremis
Alexios Atremis
Avalance Citizen

Murder lives forever Empty Re: Murder lives forever

on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 20:41

I fell in love with their darkest parts
Weakness...
Weak.
He felt weak. The hunger flows through his body. Haven't eaten for days.. Maybe longer. The man who looked like boy, his name Alexios. His head spinning, only thinking about the hunger. The blood.
Blood.
Alexios shook his head, clear thoughts. He looked up to the sky, snow was coming. Soon the storm would hit the mountains. He had to look for a cover, if only just for tonight or for the storm. The nearest village is a hour away, maybe faster,  if he had the strength. Alexios wished he had fed on the people he found on the road a few hours ago. He didn't want to, it would make people anxious. The village wouldn't let strangers in, if the rumor spreads about a couple that was killed on the mountain road.
Dead..
Alexios wishes he was.. A long time ago.
He would never have the satisfaction of dying. Really dying. Again Alexios shook his head. He never had a real dead wish, or something that felt like a dead wish. He wishes rest, a long rest. Maybe dead, true dead would be the long rest he wishes for.

Alexios woke up from his daydream when he heard the sounds of snow cracking under feet. He looked behind him, it was already dusk. It wouldn't take long more before the sun would say his goodnight and kissed the moon a safe night.
A night that wouldn't be safe for Alexios, he flexed his body, feeling the earths heartbeat under his feet. Hearing the birds sing their last song and hearing the mortal that followed him. The mortal was just a few feet away from him.

Alexios never was a clever boy when it comes to fear. Feeling trapped made him do things that he can not oversee. He feels trapped by the mortal because he's weak. The hunger is stronger, maybe he could fight the mortal. Kill it and drink its blood.
With hunger in his body he took himself down the road. He followed the smell of the mortal, until he found its camp. Small.. Just one person. Would he dare?

Just as he wanted to take one more step, just one. The branch under his feet made a loud noise that filled the mountain.
"Fuck." said Alexios under his breath. The mortal must have heard that.

TAG: Raksha

Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty, I see the good in the bad and the ugly. I got a demon in my soul and a voice in my head It's saying GO! GO! GO! I can sleep when I'm dead. Screaming "Hallelujah Motherfucker take me to church"
By Kíli

Murder lives forever Hwrm1K5
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum