⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Sigil Shop Seven_11
Waz

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Syveara Estelion
Syveara Estelion
Avalance Citizen

Sigil Shop Empty Sigil Shop

on Mon 16 Sep 2019, 18:38

Hellow,

As the people who know me or who have read the credits widget know, I am responsible for the sigils of the main High Houses that are found on this forum. These were a commission done by the admin on here, but I'd like to offer my service for free for the members here. Almost all of the houses have been chosen and I have seen a lot of creative sigils, but I'd like to offer those that would like one custom made to get one in the style of the other ones.

I'd like to know what your House is, what the sigil animal or object is, and what ideas about design and colours you already have. Don't ask for too much detail, that does not really work for a sigil, but otherwise I can do almost anything.

Please note that it can take a while before I finish something! I do have a lot of other things to do as well and I don't want to rush your sigil when I do not have any inspiration for it.
Sigil Shop House_18 Sigil Shop House_34 Sigil Shop House_22 Sigil Shop House_31 Sigil Shop House_32

Sigil Shop House_24 Sigil Shop House_27 Sigil Shop House_36 Sigil Shop House_29
Sigil Shop House_33

Sigil Shop House_28 Sigil Shop House_30

Sigil Shop House_39

Sigil Shop House_25Sigil Shop House_23

- Waz

Last edited by Syveara Estelion on Fri 16 Oct 2020, 16:25; edited 9 times in total
Sigil Shop X10
Cat.

Character Sheet
Magic: Death Magic
Rhysand Corbin

Sigil Shop Empty Re: Sigil Shop

on Mon 16 Sep 2019, 19:24
Hello!

I would love if you could make a sigil for House Corbin!
Their sigil is a raven and I was thinking of the background to be something light iceyblue, or something greyish. The raven itself as something from a sideview. Either something like this or this , but that totally depends on what looks better!

Of course, if you think a different color fits better for the background, you can change it ^^ Or if you have another idea, just let me know! I don't mind changes c:

Thank you so much in advance!

- Cat
Sigil Shop LUnWLBb
Daan

Character Sheet
Enzo Bourbon
Enzo Bourbon
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 16 Sep 2019, 19:54
Heya!
I'd love to have some sigils for my houses as well i have a couple, sorry in advance.

House Skarsgård has the head of a lynx for a sigil. The background color is probably something grey-ish. I'm open for other things, but it needs to look somewhat cold because they are a northern House.
House Bourbon has a brown stag for a sigil. The background color is a darker red, which is the main color of their house.
House Moore has a prancing white horse for a sigil. The background color is completely open, just what fits well with it. Perhaps yellowish/golden.

So sweet you're doing this <3

- Daan

i will shield you from the darkness

when the walls around us quake

i will hold back all the monsters

until my bones begin to break
Sigil Shop X10
Cynthia

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Evelyn Morain
Evelyn Morain
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 16 Sep 2019, 19:57
Hey,

I would like it if you could make the sigils for House Morain and House Lochlain.
The sigil for House Morain is a Swordfish and I would like some sort of green background, with a swordfish on it, whom has the natural colors of the fish. Preferably I would like to see the Swordfish from the side with the tail bend instead of straight. But it depends on what is easier for you.

The sigil for House Lochlain is a snowflake. I would like the background to be a light blue or a bit darker shade of blue, depending on what works with the snowflake.. For the Snowflake I would like it to be white, but the pattern of it is up to you.

Thanks in advance for making these sigils^^

-Cynthia
Sigil Shop KpLRNtp
Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Ava Whytebeard
Ava Whytebeard
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 26 Sep 2019, 15:01
Hi!

I'd like to request a sigil for House Fabron! Their sigil is a Kraken and I envision it to somewhat resemble the Greyjoy Sigil (clickable) from Game of Thrones. I don't know how far you wanna go with the detailing, but I added a reference picture of what I currently have in mind! Personally, I really like the pointy detailing on the tentacles, but if it's too much work or it turns out to look off, feel completely free to leave it out! I'd like to keep the colours a simple black and white, to reference the Jolly Roger, since they are pirates after all.

Thank you so much! <3

i feel lost inside myself
Sigil Shop Seven_11
Waz

Character Sheet
Syveara Estelion
Syveara Estelion
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 30 Sep 2020, 14:00
I'm currently creating sigils for all the Common Houses that don't have any sigil yet. If the others who made their own want an original one as well, let me know and I'll put you next on the list. I might start doing some for the Small Houses as well after I've finished all of these.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum