⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Crash barriers - Page 3 Tumblr_nogaj0Rgyb1sxwyufo1_400
Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

Crash barriers - Page 3 Empty Re: Crash barriers

on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 13:17

When she pulled the arrow through he shortly bit his lip. Though he focused on the words Ellie was saying shrugging. ’Oh shut it. I’m offering to buy you a new one.’ Which was the nice thing to do. Since well, she had risked her life for him. Though in her defense the other archer didn’t stand a chance to her. Yeah, there was more to her than he had though in the firs place. Quite a pleasant surprise actually. Though that didn’t mean that he would actually start liking her from this second. Respecting was a whole other thing off course. ’Or they just knew how to not bring drama.’ He chuckled. Though maybe in a way she was right. Alec had never seen someone for a long time. Just short term. Which suited him just fine.

As she pulled her pants down and sat down on the ground he nodded at her words. Shortly looking at the wound. ’Here, have a drink first hm.’ The man handed her the bottle as he ripped off another piece of cloth from the shirt he was wearing under his bunny family. Two holes, two nots. When he got the bottle back he poured some of the liquid over her leg, washing out the wound like that. Before he tied one of the pieces of cloth around her leg after making them somewhat sterile with the liquid. He performed the same thing for the otherside of her leg, eventually tying it up. Sitting back on the ground shortly giving her a smile. ’Nice to have you around Willa.’

Crash barriers - Page 3 Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 16:04
Her blue eyes went back up to him, an eyebrow arching. ”Look at you, being a gentleman,” she teased with a chuckle while throwing the broken arrow away. Even though she was throwing snark and an attitude in his direction, she was grateful for him having her back and for him promising to buy her new pants. The man wasn’t her best friend, he wasn’t ever going to be but she respected him a tad bit more now she knew that she could probably trust him in a fight. ”Don’t lie Winchester, it doesn’t suit you.” Every relationship brought drama, which was why Willa mostly tended to one-night- or one-day-relationships.

The wound went all the way through so it would take some time to heal but it wouldn’t be too painful. He handed her the bottle and she took it, pointing it up shortly before taking a good swig, consisting of a couple of mouthfuls, before handing it back. ”If you keep ripping off your own clothes, you’ll be cold sooner than expected,” she teased while he ripped another strand from his shirt. Willa hissed loudly as he poured the liquid over her leg before yelling, ”Fuck!” Once the wound was bound, she looked at him, smiled and hummed. ”So you going to sleep for a couple of hours? Or we starting our journey for the day?” she asked curiously while looking at him.

My scar doesn't tell you I survived,
it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 02 Nov 2019, 20:55

’Only happens every once in a while.’ The man grinned. Or well, it probably would knowing him. Alec didn’t need to look at money like other people needed too. He earned enough and he could even spare something to be fair. So buying her new pants, because she got wounded because of the fact that she was actually looking out for him and herself. It made sense. ’I’m not lying. I’m not one for the drama in a relationship, besides usually I don’t stick around too long to actually get the drama.’ Which was no lie, he was speaking plain to her which was actually rather weird. But well, she had shared her real name with him so he could share something of himself too right?

’I don’t see you complaining, besides stop getting shot at. Then I don’t need to rip my clothes to shreds. I mean, I could always rip your to pieces.’ The man smirked teasingly. Maybe some other day, but for now the wound was bound neatly and that was all that was needed in the first place. Sure he had hurt her, but in the end only to make her better. ’Depends, do you wanna leave now? Cause in my opinion sticking around this place, isn’t the smartest move.’ Going without sleep, it wouldn’t be the first time for the man. And probably not even the last time. Did he mind? Maybe, but in the end what did it matter right? He was on a mission.

Crash barriers - Page 3 Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 03 Nov 2019, 00:17
“Yeah, I already got the sense that being a gentleman wasn’t your default” she answered with more than enough ridicule in her voice. A part of her wanted to tell him not to buy the stupid pants but the blonde wouldn’t be herself if she wouldn’t accept money – in any given form, given to her. Her eyebrow arched at his confession. ”Lucky you,” she chuckled humorlessly. For some reason, she liked that he was being honest with her, it made her feel a bit more at ease. Well that and the fact that he was a bit more like her than she had ever expected him to be.

A laugh sounded through the thick forage. ”I’m never one to complain about those kinds of things. You saw right through me. I took an arrow to my leg in the hopes of seeing you rip your own clothes to shreds, because well… there’s no way in hell that you’re going to touch mine, let alone rip them,” her voice was clear in stating that last one. The blonde still hadn’t forgotten what he had done that day he had caught her. In refusing her once, he had more than probably shot any chance he could’ve ever had at tearing her clothes one way or another. Her wound was slightly burning but now he had bound it, it felt better. Slowly she stood up, pulling her pants back over the white strip of cloth bound around her leg.

Her question if he wanted to leave seemed to not surprise the man at all and she nodded as soon as he asked if she wanted to leave. ”Let’s try to minimize the number of injuries a day, okay?” she asked while rolling her eyes. Going without sleep meant that he would have lesser concentration, slowed reaction and there would be other negative side effects but nothing was as negative as death. ”Let’s go then” she said to him while limping over to her horse and throwing her saddle back on. Buckling everything in the dark wasn’t easy but it was worth it and not too long after, she got on the horse, waiting for her company to do the same.

My scar doesn't tell you I survived,
it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 03 Nov 2019, 11:37

Alec shook his head at her words. In all regard the man was friendly most of the time, except when it came down to people who were trying to assassinate his soldiers. Then he got a bit annoying. With her it had been no different, surely sometimes he wondered about it if things had ended up more differently if he had given in to her. But well, that would be something he could dream about or not. Depending on how annoying she would become. Alec had been honest with him, maybe for the last time given her reaction to him but nonetheless he had shared something and that was more than he usually did.

’We’ll see about that.’ The man joked around. Surely that wasn’t something that was on his radar right now. But who knew how fast things could actually change. As she stood up he wanted to help her out, but he refrained from that just looking up shortly before he actually got up himself. Soon enough they were both throwing the saddle on the back of their horses. Getting their stuff, mainly the sleeping bags. He tied both of them to his saddle and got up on his horse again. Fast enough the two were on the road again. Making way to Silvershire and the Green Antler, hopefully they would reach the antler in one day without any other inconveniences. ’I know you’re not going to do it, but tell me when you’re in too much pain okay.’

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum