⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Crash barriers - Page 2 Tumblr_nogaj0Rgyb1sxwyufo1_400
Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

Crash barriers - Page 2 Empty Re: Crash barriers

on Mon 28 Oct 2019, 14:53

Alec softly hummed at her words. It sure was. Yet, he hadn’t been sent out to get information about the people alone. He needed information about the land as well. Which was something he could do from where he was right now. And that was exactly what he had been doing. Maybe not specifically through the places they were roaming right now cause he knew the ins and outs of this forest nonetheless. Even Silvershire was a place where he had travelled to on occasion. When she started laughing he raised a brow, though he had a good sense of what she might actually be laughing about. ’So, I should call you a boy instead or what? Hmm well you apparently, choosing to camp and all.’ He grinned softly. Not in this lifetime he would actually call her an actual lady or boy for that matter but hey, some fun along the way didn’t hurt anyone right?

‘Who knows. But I doubt they could’ve reached you while you were talking to Apollo or sleeping in the inn, or well what you call sleeping.’ The man smirked softly. Vindictive exes, not that he could actually recall. But well hey, most of the time the man hadn’t been in it for the long haul so. When he did mention that he had some meet, he saw her face lit up just a tiny bit. But he caught wind of it nonetheless. And well, since they were travelling together why wouldn’t he share? He had enough that would last them for a few days. Alec collected a few little packages of the dried meat and also grabbed a few pieces of fruit. Handing two of the packages over to her. ’Well, enjoy.’ He calmly spoke while he walked over to his horse, giving the steed a shiny green apple before he sat down on the edge of the water.

Crash barriers - Page 2 Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 28 Oct 2019, 15:14
For a split second, Willa had held onto her sanity, but she had just started laughing after that, not being able to keep it in any longer. His reaction made her roll her eyes at him. ”Don’t take it too far now, last time someone checked, I was still female… lady just sounds so proper,” and that just didn’t seem to sit right with her because if there was something Willa really wasn’t, it was proper. At least not to the extent that the word ‘lady’ could make someone think. ”Don’t be bitter about not being able so nap in a comfy bed, you and I both know we wouldn’t have reached Silvershire in time anyway, she answered shortly with an arched eyebrow. It was already dark, and they had a long way to go to the next city.

”You doubt that hmm? Believe me if I told you they could reach me just fine. I wasn’t sleeping, or what I call sleeping, the whole night. Not surprisingly, your soldiers don’t have as much stamina as they let on…” his smirk was answered with one of her own. The sight of meat got her even more excited than the mention of it had and when he handed one to her, she nodded. ”Thank you” was all she said before going to feed her horse some fruits too. The man dropped down close to the water, but Willa took a few steps away from the edge before sitting down, not comfortable around open water. Leaning against a tree, she quietly ate the food, only lit by the moonlight. ”So, where we going tomorrow? Crossing through the Iron Ridge or riding along the water and through Green Antler?”

My scar doesn't tell you I survived,
it tells you I avenged.

Last edited by Willa Nibley on Mon 28 Oct 2019, 16:07; edited 1 time in total
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 28 Oct 2019, 15:37

’So, then what do I call you then?’ He raised an eyebrow. Oh yes, Ellie wasn’t the most proper woman he knew, she had made that perfectly clear in both the barracks and the room he had came to fetch her out off. Not that he mined to each their own and as long as she was having fun. It wasn’t his business anyway. It became his business when she would bring random strangers to their room in the inn, if they were actually staying in one that was. Than he would make her life a living hell, or well maybe not hers but that of her companion who was with her. ’Oh I’m not bitter. I’m used so sleeping on the ground.’ It had always happened when he was out hunting with the recruits or doing something else. An inn was way to inconvenient to get too if you had a dozen recruits with you. ’You’re right. It wouldn’t be safe.’ Though staying out here in the open wasn’t safe as well. But well it was what it was.

’Sure they could reach you. If I had any vindictive ones that is. And well, I’ll tell them when we get back. Work on their stamina and all.’ He chuckled. Honestly he couldn’t care less how much stamina they did or did not have. The fact that she did thank him was not something he had expected but hey, he’d take it. Because before he probably knew she would start being annoying again. He picked up on her moving away from the edge of the water. Which he found off, but he didn’t make a remark on it. Alec had started eating, staring over the water. Feeling the cold breeze of the evening play with his dark hairs. As she asked her next question he turned around, looking at her. ’The Antler.’ He calmy replied. Yes, that was the most thought through decision. Not only would they cross Silvershire and Goldenleaf, but they would also manage to get to Oakstead or even Crestfall. Which was a lot of ground to cover surely. But nothing that they couldn’t do. This was the time he would bring up smalltalk, but honestly with Willa he wasn't sure how that would be going.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 28 Oct 2019, 16:06
”Just W… Ellie will do,” she answered while almost giving away her actual name. Her eyes were focused on his face for a second before looking around again. The teasing, prodding and poking was keeping her mind off of the fact that she wasn’t getting paid for the task she had set out to do. ”Well if that isn’t you being bitter, I have some news for you sunshine, you’re bitter,” she said. It didn’t surprise her though, that he was used to being on the ground while sleeping, he was a commander after all and last time she checked those had to be out of town a lot. He said she was right, and her blue eyes went to him, a teasing eyebrow arched up. ”Oh really now? I’m right hmm?” the blonde asked, playfulness clear in her voice.

Now he was just going along in whatever she said, and it made Willa just nod. ”Good,” There was no fun trying to annoy someone if that person wasn’t giving into it. As she thanked him, he seemed surprised, but she did have some manners after all. She had to be polite and friendly for most of her tasks, so it wasn’t strange to her and well, he did give her something she liked, and she was grateful for that. His answer was short, and she hummed affirmatively. ”Sounds like the best plan” she spoke softly, her eyes focused on the man sitting by the water. Silence fell over them and Willa normally travelled alone so this felt kind of weird to her. On one side she felt the need to start talking about whatever because the silence felt off but on the other side, the silence was rather comfortable, and she didn’t feel the need for small talk at all. Instead she just went to play with a golden coin, switching it around her fingers once she was done eating.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 28 Oct 2019, 16:31

The woman had misspoken. She corrected herself quick enough but the man had picked up on it. But well he already knew that she had given him a wrong name. So he couldn’t actually be mad about it. ’Well, I never said I wasn’t so I’ll take that.’ He grinned. Or well, he actually wasn’t that bitter when you got to know himself. But the man was wearing his mask. The mask of the Commander. Surely, he could make fun with her and tease her and all of that. But that would never be the same as him acting the same way around her as he acted around Apollo when he was alone with the man. ’Oh, don’t get used to it Ellie.’ The man grinned softly.

Going along in what she said was the easiest thing, it would make her bored with actually annoying him. At least, that effect usually was something what he had himself. Now only hoping that it actually worked. Surely he was surprised that she thanked him. Everyone could be nice and friendly. But Ellie here was making it a sport to actually annoy him to death. So not thanking him would’ve probably pissed him off more than any of the other things she had been doing. The man nodded at her words. It was indeed the better plan, it would give him much more information about those surroundings and well that was his main task wasn’t it? Silence fell over them and the man just let it happen. Eventually standing up again and getting not one but two sleeping bags from his saddle. Throwing one in her direction. ’Don’t worry no bunnies we’re killed in the process. But I didn’t know if you brought your own.’ He shrugged. Rolling out his one. It was just well a bunch of materials combined and woven into a sleeping bag. To keep the wind out. Military grid equipment. ’So you good with sleeping in shifts? I’ll take the first watch?’

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 28 Oct 2019, 17:04
He just nodded as she said that that was the better plan. The blonde knew exactly why he had chosen that path, it was a massive detour, but it would put their route through a lot of important cities which played to the man’s advantage and into the hand of his lord. Over the Iron Ridge would be shorter but it would be a lot more dangerous too and Willa wasn’t going to die for a job that wasn’t going to give her any money. So, the long road it was, having to look on his face, bitter and annoying, for a longer time but at least the chance of dying had slimmed down. The silence wasn’t as uncomfortable as it had started off after a while. As he stood up, she didn’t miss a beat and jumped up. The second sleeping bag surprised her, and she arched an eyebrow at it, catching it smoothly. ”I wasn’t worried about the bunnies, but it’s a relief that you didn’t kill a second and third family just for a couple of sleeping bags,” the blonde chuckled while rolling the bag out. ”I’m just not used to sleeping bags” she continued. Willa slept a lot outside, but she most often went inside a barn or just slept underneath her cloak. His question made her look up, ”No I’d rather we both get ambushed by thieves while we both sleep” she sarcastically said while rolling her eyes. Her cloak went off and she hung it in a tree before putting the sleeping bag somewhere where she couldn’t roll towards the water. Soon enough she slipped in the sleeping bag. Okay, she had to admit that that felt extremely nice to sleep in. ”Wake me up when you feel that you start dozing off, I don’t want to die because you decided to show off your manliness” her voice sounded almost mocking, before she laid down and closed her eyes, searching for sleep.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 28 Oct 2019, 22:22

’Oh shut it.’ Alec shook his head though a grin was clearly visible on his face. ’Well, get used to it cause it’s yours.’ He had brought it specifically for her. Cause well, giving how much time they were going to spend he’d rather have her somewhat comfortable while they were camping. It would be a bit more pleasant for the man if it came down to that. As she spoke sarcastically he raised an eyebrow, shortly shaking his head. Oh yeah, here she was again. The Ellie he knew. The annoying little brat. As she put her cloak in a tree, Alec went to check upon the horses, securing their reigns again so they wouldn’t slip off. Before he walked back to her, again she laid her sleeping bag down as far from the water. Such a peculiar thing. ’Oh come on, you think I’d bet my life on that? I’ll wake you.’ He shook his head rather annoyed as he sat down near the tree line. Not that far from her but not that close too. Just out of sight for anyone that might pass. Cause no, he wasn’t remotely feeling like getting ambushed while they were sleeping. Leaning on his sleeping bag he stared up at the sky. This were going to be a few long weeks.

A few hours had passed but Alec kept an ear out for any noise. And noise there was. The soft cracking of little twigs, as if someone stepped on them. Which was multiplied a few times. He slowly moved over to Ellie, placing his hand over her mouth motioning her to stay quiet and listen. His other hand reached for his sword, slowly. Dark figures were approaching them from the whole other direction. Making him pull his hand back from her lips, waiting.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 28 Oct 2019, 23:20
He said it was hers and well Willa was never one to turn any kind of gift down, so she nodded, her nimble fingers caressing the tightly woven fabric. Even though he seemed to be able to ignore when he seemed it fit, her sarcasm still seemed to get to him and that made her grin. While contemplating to also take off some other clothes, she dropped her quiver and bow next to the place when she put her sleeping bag. He assured her that he’d wake her and she just hummed, not really believing it but deciding to trust it for once. Sleep didn’t come as soon as she had wanted it to, she was focused on the sounds of the forest and on the sound of the man breathing.

A hand wrapped over her mouth and her eyes flew wide open, noticing Alec’s looking back at her while motioning her to listen. Immediately she was on high alert but well, she was a woman and thus able to multitask. With a grin she stuck out her tongue, effectively licking his palm while noticing the slow movements of multiple people approaching. Her hand reached for her bow and soon enough, an arrow was put in place, slowly pulling the string taut. While the blonde had been thinking and joking about ambushes all day, she hadn’t actually expected one, let alone one by multiple people. Her breathing balanced out as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, her ears picking up on every single sound.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 28 Oct 2019, 23:35

As she liked his hand he looked at her a hint of playfulness in his eyes, though he turned serious right after. Looking around. Picking up at least four individuals. Though he couldn’t make out who they were, but he was assuming that they were armed. Cause it would be completely stupid to actually ambush someone if you were unarmed. The quickness on how Ellie moved was remarkable, but he was glad to have her by his side to be fair.

As the individuals encircled them he stood up. Taking on a fighting stance. Picking up something piercing through the wind. Swinging his blade to Willa’s side, blocking an arrow swiftly. The dark figures stepped out of the shadows, three guys and a woman. All armed with at least one bow. He narrowed his eyes, gazing at the two closest to him. One of them actually grinning his teeth wide. ’You’re outnumbered, surrender and give us your gold. We’ll take the horses as well.’ Words that made Alec frown amused. Oh, poor lad. If there was anything that he had learned about Ellie, it was that she could take all four of them out in a matter of seconds. Even he could, if he took out he archer that was.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 28 Oct 2019, 23:59
The hint of playfulness didn’t get lost on her and she arched an eyebrow at him before focusing on the task at hand. Four, most definitely four but the question was how they were armed, that would make a huge difference. The blonde cursed her casualness as her cloak was in a tree, so she didn’t have anything except her arrows. With her bow already strung, she slowly moved to get out of the sleeping bag, sitting up and quickly throwing her quiver over her shoulder.

The sound of an arrow surprised her, and she rolled to the side right before she heard the metal tip rebound off Alec’s sword. They stepped out of the shadows and within seconds, Willa had analyzed them. Two archers, and not a very good ones when judged on their stance, and two with swords, they clearly knew how to hold and swing one, but Willa doubted they had spent any time on their swordsmanship. The force on her string didn’t even lessen as one of the men spoke and Willa chuckled, amusement clear on her face. No, nobody was laying a hand on her gold, that much was certain. In a quick movement, Willa turned towards one of the archers, the female. Counting on slower reaction from her, the blonde let go of the blue-feathered arrow, it whizzed right next to Alec’s ear and hit the woman straight in the eye. ”I don’t like being threatened” she curtly spoke while immediately plucking another arrow from her quiver and placing it. That action might’ve ticked the others off as they didn’t miss a beat launching their attack.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 00:08

Willa’s chuckle made him smirk softly. Ah yes, the greed. Something he had forgotten, but right now it played in his advantage so that was that. An arrow touched the very tip of his ear and a painful scream sounded through the woods. Moving one step away from Willa he faced one of the man that stood closest by him. His sword in front of him as he eyes his stance. Not long after the arrow the attack started, making him sigh. Stupid people all around them. He diverted a few swings of one of the man, blocking the swing of the other. Ducking underneath a next one and sliding his leg over the ground, toppling one over. Placing his foot down forcefully on his leg. Feeling it shatter underneath. ’Chose the wrong people mate.’

The next one was launching an attack already. Going straight for her. Though there was no way that the man would actually take Ellie down. His blue eyes went for the third perp on the scene. But he had disappeared of to somewhere out of his line of sight. Which he dreaded. Taking a step back, making him stand back to back with Ellie, ready for either attacking or defending.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 00:47
The scream the woman let go made Willa smirk slightly, enjoying the fact that she had hit the bull’s eye or well, just the eye. The other was making sounds, announcing his attacks but Alec was deadly silent, and Willa couldn’t help but appreciate his way of fighting. Hearing the bone snap and crunch beneath his foot pulled her attention away for a split second and she grinned widely at his words. That they most certainly did. Maybe they had expected them to just hand everything over and surrender but Willa wasn’t wired that way and after just now, she doubted that the man was.

As her eyes went back to the other man, she saw him step into her and she sidestepped as he swung his sword. Her foot hooked around his ankle, making him lose his balance just long enough for her to drop her bow and wrap her arm around his neck, bringing her other hand up to his jaw with immense force causing a snapping sound before the man dropped to the ground. The blonde didn’t risk and immediately picked up her bow again without showing her back up, before returning to Alec, her back against his. ”Where the actual fuck did he go,” she whispered huskily while scanning the trees, because if he was going to use his bow, a high vantage point would be an advantage.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 00:55

Alec watched from the corner of his eye how she took the man down. Smirking at her way of fighting. The man always found pleasure into a good fight, certainly with someone as Ellie on her side. Though he didn’t take that much time to actually admire her handy work. Blue eyes scanning the trees and bushes. Wherever that archer went it wouldn’t be good for them. He gazed up to the moon who was illuminating the small open spot. He tried to pick up on every sound, but apparently the archer was either very light on his feet or had dropped dead somewhere.

’I have no fucking idea.’ He replied back, staying in his fighting stance. The wind softly whirling around, water streaming downwards. Filtering those sounds didn’t bring him any closer to finding out where the perp was. Until one of the horses actually made a noise. Grabbing one of the daggers on his belt he threw it into the direction, touching something though nothing of noise followed. ’Cover me please.’ He muttured, going into the actual direction of the horses. Hoping it wouldn’t be a bloody bird that had startled the horses.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 01:49
Two of their assailants laid wounded on the ground, trying to fix themselves but both too hurt to actually pose a threat. The third one was most definitely dead with how his neck was bent in an awkward angle. The fourth one however had disappeared on them and it was putting them both on edge. The light from the moon was enough to see in the open spot they were in but when they entered the tree line it was over and done for, it became impossible to see anything. Not a single sound apart from rustling leaves and running water was picked up by Willa.

Her question was answered with an ’I don’t know’ and that didn’t really help her anxiety. The horses spooked and her blue eyes immediately shot to them, but Alec had already sent a dagger flying. He asked to cover him, and she immediately put an arrow ready, staying behind him a bit more as it was easier to hit someone with an arrow from a little distance. The silence was almost deafening as her eyes darted in all directions, turning around every now and then to make sure he wasn’t behind them. Her missions were very organized most of the time and this was making her adrenaline rush, making her feel more alive than anything had done in a very long time.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 01:58

Ellie had placed an arrow and was following him he could feel it. Alec was cautiously moving closer in case that it hadn’t been the person they were looking for. Which indeed it was. An annoyed sigh rolled over his lips as he pulled his dagger out of the tree, setting a bird loose. Gazing over to Willa, shaking his head. Would he have just taken off like that. With both dagger and sword in hands he walked back to her. ’What do you think? He ran off?’ Alec raised a brow. The man kept looking around through the tree line, to see if they could actually spot something but it was to dark.

He could’ve taken off because he got scared. But chances where he didn’t. Which annoyed the living crap out of him. Sure, he loved moments like these when the adrenaline rushed through his veins but he wasn’t willing to bet his or her life on it for that matter. The man placed his dagger back where it belonged, looking at the ground. No footprints that would call out the archer. ’Where would you hide?’

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 09:44
With every single one of her senses on high alert, his sigh didn’t pass her by, and she knew that it wasn’t the man that had gotten away from them. He shook his head at her, and she looked up at the sky in a sigh of annoyance. ”Dammit,” she cursed before his words made her look up, making her shake her head. ”No way, those bands rely on trust, two aren’t dead… yet, he wouldn’t leave them,” she answered him while looking at the two. One of them was covering her eye and the other was hopelessly looking at his leg, while trying to get away.

Her blue eyes scanned the ground first, but it wasn’t wet enough to show any foot prints. While looking around the whole of the open space, her gaze slid up a bit more every single time she went around. His question made her look up, ”Tree line, no doubt, but the first row is too conspicuous and if you’re any good with a bow you can still make it from the second or even third line.” She wasn’t giving away trade secrets here, that was basic knowledge. Willa could even make it from the fifth if she needed. Slowly, she walked to the three where her cloak was hanging, quickly throwing it on with on hand. Careful of where she put her feet, she stepped towards the line. Slowing her breathing again and closing her eyes, there was no use for them in darkness anyway, trying to pick up of the sound of a readied bow or feet on a branch.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 10:46

The man nodded. It wouldn’t make sense if the other one ran from them with his companions laying here. While she gazed back to the wounded ones his eyes kept staring into the dark, hoping that he could make out something but that was in vain. But he could feel it, they were being watched. The archer watching them was waiting his chance. Either to off them or to come and grab their things.

Ellie was moving towards the tree line, Alec chose to stay behind with their stuff. He wasn’t taking any chances right now. They had too long of a trip to go to actually lose something. With sword in hand the man resided into the treeline himself looking over the open area. They had been sitting there lick flying ducks which he hated. Maybe Elie would make some progress in the forest, maybe not but in the end it was better than staying out here. He kept an eye on the two that were still squirming around in pain. Though with a fractured bone and well the loss of an eye he didn’t see it happen so soon. Shortly Alec’s gaze went back towards the woods, they should’ve taken a bloody different road.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 12:24
It was clear that Alec noticed the same thing as she had, they were being watched. There was no doubt in the blonde’s mind that he was waiting his shot, thinking he could off them both or get away with maybe their horses and his comrades. Bad luck for him because there was just no way she was going to let that happen. As soon as she had entered the tree line, it was clear that she was being watched. Judging by his stance he wouldn’t be able to make the shot from the third line, so she stuck between the first three lines. With her eyes closed, she easily picked up on smaller sounds and soon enough she picked up on the release of a string. But the fact that it was the release also meant that she only managed to get her body out of the way, the arrow piercing straight through her leg as she threw a dagger towards the sound. A dull twack was followed a hurt sound and Willa immediately shot an arrow in the same direction.

The man dropped down from the tree right in front of her feet and she chuckled through the pain. ”Look what the cat dragged down,” she spoke while going down on her haunches, biting her lip to ignore the pain in her upper leg where the arrow went through and was now stuck. With a simple movement of her dagger his artery was severed and she smiled while speaking, ”I don’t like scars on my body.” Her face was splattered in blood and she used her hand to wipe it off a bit before walking back to the opening. ”Haven’t finished them off yet?” she asked Alec with an arched eyebrow while cleaning her dagger on her pants. ”Dammit, that’s going to fucking scar and my pants are ruined too,” she mumbled while breaking the back off the arrow so she could pull it through.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 12:38

Alec kept his ears focussed on every none natural sound. Any sound that could give him information. That’s the only reason how he picked up on an arrow flying and a hurtful scream. Making him look up, a grin spreading over his face. ’Looks like you’re last chance at getting out of here has been taken down.’ The man calmly stated as he moved out of the shadows again. Moving over to the two people on the ground who were still squirming around like little worms. What a pity. Though there was no trace of remorse in Alec’s face for what he was going to do.

’Hmm, I was about too.’ He shrugged. Simply cutting their throats with his dagger. The two bodies fell on the ground as if there never had been any life in them. Eventually turning around to Willa. Spotting the arrow right away. Moving over to his saddle that was placed on the ground somewhere near the horses. Grabbing a bottle of liquid, alcohol off course. He had been keeping it to drink but well, he couldn’t let his travel companion walk around like this at the risk of the wound infecting. The man ripped a strand of his shirt whilst he walked over to her. ’For fuck sake, I’ll buy you new pants if you’re going to make a drama out of it. Want some help with that?’ Alec shortly raised a brow, a hint of worry in his eyes.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 13:05
He was about to make sure that those two couldn’t bother them any more and she nodded, ”Good.” Willa first stepped over to the woman and collected her arrow as she had done with the body in the forest. The blonde also took a look at the state of the woman’s arrows, but they were just bad craftmanship and Willa wouldn’t even be able to shoot well with those. Once the top was off Willa could pull the arrow through and blood seeped through her pants. ”Ah fuck” she muttered before looking up at Alec because of his words. ”Well excuse me for not being as rich as you and caring about the shit I wear.” Her eyes rolled almost to the back of her head in annoyance. ”Also, if you call this drama, I’m starting to question if you even ever had a girlfriend to begin with,” she was teasing because there was no doubt in her mind that the man could’ve had one on every finger.

Willa unwound the drawstrings on the side before pulling her pants low enough to reveal the already bruising wound. With her back against a tree, she dropped down. ”But yes, I’d rather have you do it than me,” because her hands were definitely shaking because of the pain spreading through her body. Shooting arrows would still you fine but other things, no, not happening. ”It’s Willa by the way,” she muttered while leaning her head against the trunk of the tree.

it tells you I avenged.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum