⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Never knew daylight could be so violent Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

Never knew daylight could be so violent Empty Never knew daylight could be so violent

on Sat 03 Aug 2019, 13:07
the world was on fire and
no one could save me but you
It had only taken them two days and one night to reach the city of Aeldun. She had received a troubling note. Yesterday, one of her hunters hadn’t returned to the castle and the guards had told her this morning that the horse of the man had been found roaming the woods on its own. Maybe he was out somewhere, hurt and alone, maybe he had frozen to death already or a predator had grabbed him to have a little snack. The sun was high in the sky, though it brought very little warmth in these cold parts of the realm. Freyja was used to the cold. It had snuck in her bones and it would stay there forever.
Freyja wasn’t stupid, yet she decided to go off on her own. She ordered the guards to stay and guard the castle walls and come look for her if she stayed away for too long. Too long being the darkness of the night in this case. They shook her heads as she took off, though she knew better than to ignore the note. She had people she cared deeply for and she wasn’t going to let him hurt them. The guard that had been missing had been living in her castle since she was a little girl. It was her duty to keep her people safe and if keeping them safe meant endangering herself, then so it would be.
She wasn’t in the forest for too long until her horse started to get nervous. Its ears moving restlessly and heaving in cold air. Freyja tried to shush it but the animal had a different idea. The mare was trembling and going in circles, backwards, and before she know it threw her rider off. Freyja groaned as her back hit the ground and stayed where she was for a couple of seconds, only now hearing the faint howling of wolves. Their scent had probably startled the mare in the first place. Or maybe there was something around that scared the wolves too.
+ tagavanti
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Never knew daylight could be so violent 5QbQ8oG
Jenn

Character Sheet
Magic: Undying
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

Never knew daylight could be so violent Empty Re: Never knew daylight could be so violent

on Sat 03 Aug 2019, 14:04
Why so serious?
I'm not the monster, I'm just ahead of the curve
Two years it took him. Two years in which people who knew him felt safe, thought he might be dead. If it was that simple the world would already been a peaceful place. He knew they didn’t all thought he was death, the smart ones, the ones who feared him the most would still feel it, that lingering down in their stomach. He was coming, he was coming from all of them. It took him over a year to recover, to find hardly anything to sink his teeth in … it didn’t made him any better. You couldn’t call him healed, not entirely. And people should start to believe that for Avanti was on a rampage before he found himself again. Here he was, a little more insane but truly himself again.

The high north had reach his cold body. He wasn’t here for her yet he was curious on how she was doing after two years without his appearances. She could call herself lucky, he never pointed a finger her way, he never even harmed her. Yet, he was eager on proving her how bad the world could be. That was why he was here, to play the games she hated and he so much loved.

That horse vanished in the blind fear as Avanti killed it’s rider. It would send a message, every rider coming out would share the same faith … but it took only one to get her out. Avanti walked between the trees, almost like an innocent man looking for a set of flowers to give his mother. But he was everything except that. With his eyes closed he could feel that sweet heart beat. He opened his eyes, cold but yet so easy to look at. Her horse started to get nervous and Avanti slowly walked over from behind. That horse knew it before she did, throwing her off like she was a sack of meel. ‘Auwt.’ He smiled, looking to where her horse took of. ‘I hope that didn’t hurt to much.’ He followed, standing still beside her. He looked down to her body on the ground. ‘Long time no see.’ And the smile he gave her was concerned tempeting. ‘I thought it would take more to get you out, but I guess you still didn’t learn,’ he reached his hand, to help her up, curious to if she would take it. ‘don’t go out alone, not every monster is out at night.’ He followed, a sweet smile, a sweet fake smile.
©

You don't seem to realize ... I'll get you in the e n d
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

Never knew daylight could be so violent Empty Re: Never knew daylight could be so violent

on Sat 03 Aug 2019, 18:29
She would do anything to keep her people safe. It was her duty as Lady and it was the strength she had earned the loyalty of her people with. Her house wasn’t that important in the politics of Avalance, yet they were part of the north and thus important for the person in charge there. Freyja would make sure her family wouldn’t be forgotten and lately, she had been standing up for them a couple of times already. They wouldn’t forget about the red-haired Lady in the north.
Her horse threw her off and for a moment all her breath was gone. She gasped and groaned as her body touched the ground, feeling a nasty sting go through her spine. Freyja felt the cold snow stick to the wolf fur she was wearing and took in some fast breaths. Her eyes narrowed immediately by hearing a certain voice. The pain wasn’t important anymore and she looked over her shoulder, at the man she had been looking for. She knew the note had been his. She had hoped he’d been gone after not hearing anything from him for two years but deep down she had known a man like Avanti wasn’t just ‘gone’. ”Don’t worry, I’m perfectly fine,” she said as she looked up at the pale man. He hadn’t changed a bit. ”I did learn, a lot,” she said as she looked up at the hand he reached out to her. A part of her thought he might pull it away, or let her go as she tried to get up on her feet, yet she took it. She wanted to show him he wouldn’t scare her that easy anymore. She wasn’t a child anymore he could scare with his stories about death and doom. ”I know a monster when I see one. I’ve seen enough in these woods already,” she said as she pulled herself up on her feet. She held onto his hand pretty strong, so if he would drop her she could still hold onto him and she wouldn’t fall. Freyja hissed a little as she felt her ankle hurt. Damnit.
+ tagavanti
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Jenn

Character Sheet
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 04 Aug 2019, 14:33
Why so serious?
I'm not the monster, I'm just ahead of the curve
He would recognize that kind of red hair everywhere. And he couldn’t believe it only took him one guard to get her out of that little castle of her. She didn’t change, she never would. He treated her already before and she still kept believing something in his was good. For a weird way he didn’t do her harm that night. Maybe that was the game they were playing, destroying the world around her until she would she how much danger she was in. Until she would see how wrong he was. Until she would see that there was nothing good about him, nothing bad she could restore is something good. She was naive, as naive as they came and maybe that was just the fun about it.

The fall she took was a pretty hard one and Avanti had an urge to chuckle, yet his was so polite to ask her if it didn’t hurt to much. The reaction she gave however was one of the reasons he came here. He heard it, that skip in her heart beat, he saw how her body just for a second froze before she turned around and looked him right in the face. ‘Freyja.’ He greeted her, like she was an old friend he came to visit again. But there wasn’t any friendship between them, what it was, was still a guess to her.

I’m not worrying.’ He smiled as he stood still before her. He never worried and he would certainly not worry about her. As she said she learned a lot he raised his eyebrows. ‘You wouldn’t say.’ He reacted, that taunting smile resting on his lips. A little to his surprise she grabbed his hand, tightly. A cold fought with the warmth of her hand as he pulled her up with so much ease. He followed her gaze towards the woods around him as she stated that she recognized a monster when she saw one. ‘You are completely safe now.’ He answered, slowly looking back to her. He was a monster above monsters, the only thing she had to fear now was him. As she stood completely up she pulled her feet from the ground, hissing in pain and Avanti slowly looked down, suppressing a chuckle as his gaze fell coldly on her again. ‘No running away now.’ He stated. His words distant, with that certain treath somewhere along of it. There wasn't any escaping now.
©
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 04 Aug 2019, 15:37
She knew exactly who she was going to face today. A part of her had hoped he’d be gone for good after there hadn’t been a word about the man for over two years, yet deep down Freyja had always known he’d show up one day, with that wicked smile of his, hoping to scare her like he had done when she had been younger. If anyone had known that she was going out to meet this particular man, they would’ve stopped her. That was exactly the reason she had been vague about it and had just left. She had to do this on her own. Bringing more guards out gave him only more dolls to play with.
Even though she had known what would probably happen, her body froze as she heard his voice. He had found her pretty quick and she couldn’t say she was happy that one of her horses was now scared and roaming through the forest on her own. Poor thing. ”Avanti,” she said as she brushed some snow off her clothes. He sure knew how to make an entrance, or she had, for the fact that he had been in the forest already.
A hum could be heard as he assured her he wasn’t worrying. Of course not. Freyja told him she did learn in the time he had been gone, a lot. He held his arm out for her and she had to make an important decision. He feld cold as always as he helped her up and she cleared her throat, letting go of his arm again. She had seen the slight surprise. It had been the right decision. ”Am I now?” she said, almost sarcastic, as he said she was completely safe now. Hard to believe. She hissed at feeling the sting of pain in her ankle. Freyja looked back at Avanti as he spoke. ”Don’t worry, I wasn’t even thinking of running away from you.” You could never turn your back onto a a wild animal. The moment you did, they would see you as their prey and knock you down. Today she wasn’t intending on ending up as Avanti’s snack.
+ tagavanti
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Jenn

Character Sheet
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 10:02

Freyja

If she knew, even with a gut feeling, that is was him … why was she coming out alone then? Wheren’t stories enough? Avanti was more familiar in the Highlands then he was more south. He liked the darkness, the cold more than he ever would love the green trees and dancing children. His absence for over two years couldn’t be unnoticed. Freyja was one of his targets, yet he was a complete gentleman around her. What left the question, why did he leave her unharmed? Avanti had a motivation for everything he did, with her it wasn’t any different, and yet it was.

His name running over her lips was like a song lightening the darkness he projected. That slick smile widened a little as he look to where her horse vanished. Most animals returned home, this one would to, eventually. He wasn’t a liar, not in this kind of situations, so reassuring her safety was the complete truth. He was out for more then only her. ‘You don’t believe me.’ He chuckled, pulling her up while studying her face closely. ‘Maybe I should leave, the wolves are always hungry for a damsel in distress like,’ his words fades as he looked down to her ankle. ‘you.’ He said with an amused grin. The predators stayed back, only because he was the bigger predator. See, she was safe.

No?’ So much faith in me? He asked surprised. Not that she would be able to run far … not without him catching up with her. ‘Should I find you a wooden stick? To lean on?’ He asked her, still with that weird smile on his lips. Wasn’t she planning to ask, where he was all that time? She probably didn’t care, still he did. ‘How is life going so far? Aside the,’ his finger pointed towards her feet. ‘unenforceable incident.’ She should get used to in, it was all he would do in the couple of weeks to come. He had business here, she would lose some persons along the way.

You got no strings on me

&  
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 10:43
He pulled her up on her feet again and she sighed, noticing her ankle didn't work as it was supposed to be working. Great, now she had to stumble back home and she knew it was impossible for Tyrr to not find out that she had been sneaking out on her own. Not that it really was sneaking, she could do whatever she wanted to do. She eyed him again as he spoke about leaving her for the wolves to have. "I'm not afraid of wolves, Avanti," she slowly spoke. She was telling the truth. A smile appeared on her face as she looked at him, she was not afraid of the wolves that lived in this forest. Her forest. "I think the wolves know me better than you know me." She had changed since the last time they'd met. Freyja wasn't like the insecure lady anymore she had been, maybe a little bit, but she was stronger now. She had more experience, was about to settle down with she loved.
"Well, you can't really blaming for not trusting a dead man, now can you?" she asked as she cocked her eyebrow at him. She knew better than to trust those of his kind. He wasn't alive yet he roamed the earth, scaring women and men alike with his creepy stories about ripping their families apart in the dark of night, making them suffer for eternity. He had never harmed her and she still hadn't figured out why. Perhaps he liked the game they played. Perhaps he liked more than only the game. She would probably never know and she had peace with that. What she didn't had peace with was him killing her men. Men she was supposed to protect as head of her house. "I'll fetch one myself on the way back," she said, shaking her head. She didn't need him to find her a stick. With a little luck the pain would be gone by the time she was done here. "Everything has been perfectly fine while you were away." Her voice was very calm as she spoke, looking in his eyes dark eyes. "I'm getting married soon," she told him. He would find out anyways, if he hadn't already heard.
+ tagavanti
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Jenn

Character Sheet
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 11:45

Freyja

Offcourse she wasn’t afraid of the wolves. She lived here after all. Everybody living here was used to the howls in the darkness, of the yellow eyes haunting you down. Wolves were used on tiring you out, something Avanti didn’t had the patience for to do. He was the kind of hunter that was strong enough to swallow you whole, to strike in one single move. Wolves didn’t have that kind of strength, so maybe he had to find a better monster to compare to his skillset. But there wasn’t any around so what Freyja really had to fear was Avanti himself. And like he said earlier, she was safe here.

‘Is that so?’ He asked when she stated that the wolves knew her better than he ever would. ‘That almost sounds like a challenge.’ He followed, tilting his head. He would kill every single soul around her if she took that challenge. In the end he would know it all and she would be alone. So very alone in this cold dangerous world. The thoughts made him smile as he studied her face with her next words. ‘I’m not that dead.’ He said in protest. He knew all to well how dead and rotten he was, he just didn’t want to admit how right she was. ‘What do I need to do to earn that thrust?’ He asked. He wanted to play something dangerous with her, only see seemed smarter then to give in to it. But she didn’t had anywhere to go, in the end he wouldn’t have the patience and she would end up dead anyway.

Her stubbornness amused him. There she stood, with a sore ankle and no nerve to ask him for help. ‘Fine.’ He just said, his eyes, colder, more impatience maybe. For that his question came, draining whatever humor there was in his eyes as she stated she was going to marry. ‘Who is the unlucky soul?’ He asked. Maybe he should kill the husband to be, only to give her a hint of what he could do to her surroundings. For that he would be an unlucky husband. If Avanti set his mind on something he was reluctant to push it through. ‘You gonna move? Or are you staying among the wolves?’ He asked, pasing … pasing was never a good thing with Avanti, it showed how bored he was getting. If she just asked him to look for that stick, it would make him so much better.

You got no strings on me

&  
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 12:20
The wolves knew her better than this man and she was certain of it. She had been in their minds, even though she prefered solitary animals such as lynxes, and she understood them. And then there was her sister, who used to spend more time in the skin of an animal than in her own. No, she wasn't afraid of the wolves and she wasn't afraid of letting him know that either. Freyja had howled herself, he had seen the forest through the eyes of its inhabitants other than humans. She had flown over it with the chilly breeze against the feathers of the bird whose spirit she had taken over. It seemed like he was eager to bet on that fact and she shook her head, laughing. "I'm not doing any challenges with you, Avanti. We both know how it would end." She wouldn't give him his way. She never really did. He protested once she said she couldn't trust a dead man. "If you say so, if you say so," she shrugged, "but my definition of dead is one without a heartbeat, and I don't remember you having one." There were others that wouldn't dare to say those kinds of things to him, yet she wasn't afraid to do so. Maybe it was stupid. Maybe it was smart. Who knows. He wanted to know what it would take to earn her trust. "The day your heart starts beating again." He looked right into his eyes before going on to answering his question about how she had been while he had been gone.
Freyja smiled when he asked who the unlucky soul was. "He's a hunter, used to work for my house as a guard." Freyja made clear she wasn't marrying some lord. She would kill him if he ever tried to hurt her husband to be. She really would. No matter what it took. "You're not jealous, are you?" she asked him with as she lifted her eyebrow, quite amused. He started pacing around and she followed him with her eyes. "I'm perfectly fine being among the wolves. As I said before, I'm not afraid of them." She eyed him for a bit, wrapping her cloak closer around herself once a chilly wind blew through the snowy trees.
+ tagavanti
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Jenn

Character Sheet
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 16:17

Freyja

He squeezed his eyes together, just slightly, feeling the disappointed of her words almost turn in something he wanted to kill. If there would be somebody around he probably would. As long as it wasn’t Freyja, he had other things in mind for her. He just wanted her to admit to the fear he caused. She was boring like this, not wanting anything from him, not taking the challenge as it presented itself. He wanted to pull her closer, right into that darkness but maybe she was just older and wiser. Maybe she was just stronger to resist him. She would kneel, he would make her, if it wasn’t in accepting his “help” then it would in accepting the darkness, the fear, the challenge. ‘How would that end?’ He asked, forcing that serious cold look on his face rather then wanting to smile. ‘How do you know not accepting won’t end the same way?’ If she was talking about him doing something deadly then she was right. He was that predictable sometimes. But what if he tried not to, could he surprise her then?

‘Did you felt it? The lack of a heartbeat?’ He asked, his finger scoured the place on his chest where that heart should be beating. It wasn’t really but how did she know. ‘Are you just that ignorant to believe the stories of the undead?’ He sounded condescending, something she may not like, not the way he phrased it at least. She wasn’t ignorant, he knew that, but why did she believed it then? He wanted to force her into feeling but her answer made him jump an almost polite smile on his face again. ‘That is stupid, so you would trust me if I wasn’t an undying? Even if I killed hundreds of people?’ He tilted his head, looking at her, intently. Stupid answer Freyja, stupid answer.

She was planned on getting married and he frowned his eyebrows on her words. She didn’t married to another lord, which meant this came out of love. ‘So Freyja is in love?’ He taunted her. If that fiance would be here, he would rip him to pieces before her eyes just to make a point. Stating that he was jealous turned his whole attitude around, the way he looked was the way he killed. His eyes dark and cold, not a smile or a frown as he answered. ‘You don’t want to see me jealous.’ He stated, neutral, dryly, dangerously low. That would be the end of her, so she better not told to much, he could get quite obsessive like that. Luckily Freyja wasn’t that kind of investment to him, she was just a toy he wanted to explore.

You got no strings on me

&  
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 18:15
A challenge would not be accepted by her, not wanting him to have things his way. "Well, you would have your way and I would end up dead like everyone that plays the game like you want it to be played." She would never give him the satisfaction of having things his way. "I don't know, but I'll take my chances on that."
Freyja knew the stories about the undying. How their appearances didn't change if they drank enough blood and if they did not they would change in the ugliest beings this wicked world knew. He asked her if she had felt it, the lack of heartbeat, or if she simply believed the stories. "I believe the stories, yes, but I also got my own proof right now when you pulled me up. No pulse." She raised her arm and pointed at the inside of her wrist, there were one was supposed to feel the beating of a heart. He had no heartbeat and his skin was pale and cold as ice. Like that of a dead man. She had seen dead man before. Freyja laughed at his words and shook her head. No, no. "You're misunderstanding me there, Avanti. Me trusting you is as unlikely as the sun rising from the west. I think the day your heart starts beating again is not something that will happen, so." She had hoped he had been smarter and had understood her words the first time. Maybe he had been gone for too long.
He frowned as she told him she was going to marry soon and hummed a little at his words. "I am, yes," she confessed. The whole world could know she was and she was not afraid saying it out loud. She knew her beloved shared the same opinion about their love. Freyja looked into those dark eyes of him, noticing the little hints of purple in them. He hadn't changed a bit. She had asked him if he wasn't jealous and nodded a little at his words, smiling. He made clear he wasn't jealous. "Alright," she said, yet there was something in her voice that didn't seem to believe him. "You tell yourself that." Probably the safest for everyone.
+ tagavanti
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Jenn

Character Sheet
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 11:37

Freyja

She didn’t took the challenge … what in her prediction would have left her to die. Maybe she was right, maybe not. The thing she provoked by not accepting was the fact she was boring him. He came here to see her, or at least to make her change her mind. He kind of promised her before that he wouldn’t hurt her personally but that didn’t meant he would try it in other ways. She was safe, but was that really the safest option? He just smiled on her words, a smile that should look cheerful but really looked like a psychopath with a plan. Well, maybe he had … a plan.

He looked down to his wrist when she said he didn’t had a pulse. Really? He didn’t moved his head, yet he looked from underneath his lashes over to her. ‘Smart girl.’ He admitted. Yet she was the most stupidest girl he knew, coming here alone, knowing it would be him who was waiting. That wasn’t healthy. As she got on he just signed, letting his arm fell back as he looked back up to her, nodding as patiently as he could. She just didn’t got it. ‘I think you are misunderstanding me to Freyja.’ He pronounced her name sweet and with a short smile. But he didn’t say why, she would face those consequentes quickly enough.

She was in love. Avanti looked over to the castle she came from, letting those words sink in. ‘I’m happy for you.’ He said, not looking at her, still looking at that castle. ‘Love is a curious thing.’ He muttered for himself. He pulled himself out of the thoughts, looking slowly back to Freyja. ‘I’m gonna go that way now.’ He pointed to the castle. ‘Or unless you have a way to stop me.’ He smiled, cheerful, looking down to her painful foot. ‘Well, shame, I hope you will get there in time.’ He nodded, starting walking towards her castle. It was that simple with him, if he couldn’t hurt you he would hurt everything around you. Freyja just needed to see that, admit to a few things. If she did that, then he was on his marry way back “home”.

You got no strings on me

&  
Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 18 Aug 2019, 22:24
Freyja knew better than to play games with a creature like him, lingering between life and death whilst scaring the living crap out of people. She had heard stories of what happened to his kind when they didn’t feed. They would turn into these ugly creatures and she couldn’t help but wonder if he feared it. He would lose his pretty face and would end up being uglier than the devil himself. What if someone would lock him up in a place he would be unable to escape? In the end, he was just a pathetic creature that tried to survive. Playing games to forget about his own sorrow.
She knew he had no pulse, something she had felt a few seconds ago when he had helped her up. He called her a smart girl, which she most likely was, but she would never say so herself. For that, she was too modest. Once she had made clear that she was not likely to trust him anytime soon, he said she must have misunderstood him. ”I don’t think I have,” she said, looking at him with her piercing blue eyes.
Avanti claimed to be happy for her, yet she doubted if he could feel such emotions, so he must have been lying at this very moment. A soft hum left her mouth as she looked at him, frowning as he pointed to her castle, saying he was going that way. ”Stop being a pathetic little boy, Avanti,” she said, her voice colder than it had been before. She was still standing where she was, leaning on her good leg, not able to move around that quick. ”I know you’re playing games, you do that with everyone. But I promise to you, if you try to hurt one of them, it will backfire to you.” She would make sure of that. No, she wasn’t going to let him hurt any of her loved ones.
+ tagavanti
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Jenn

Character Sheet
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 21 Aug 2019, 14:40

Freyja

She wasn’t aware of the danger she was in. She thought she could take him, she thought that she was in charge. He wasn’t planning on harming her, not something that would break that fragile skin, but she was pushing his buttons. Making him to lose his patience. One wrong move, one reckless decision and all was lost. But she didn’t care, she didn’t care about the danger. For that she was misunderstanding him. This may have seem as a game but it would vaporize before her, games easily turned around in the cold hard reality. And was he just the one to gift her with that, the cold hard reality.

As soon as he pointed his finger towards her castle she lost all of her boundaries. Calling him a pathetic little boy … He froze on the spot, clenching his teeth as he so very slowly turned back around. She didn’t caught a glimpse of this monster, that kind of darkness in his eyes. He should kill her, be done with in but the little restrained he still had kept him from tearing her apart. He listened to the threat she was giving him, he hated threats. He swallowed as he lifted his hand, pointing her way. ‘You just turned that little game in something you will never have wished for.’ His voice dripped of the hatred, the anger. ‘I want to kill you, badly.’ He clenched his fists in the process. ‘I don’t do well on threats, like I said,’ he turned back around to her castle. ‘You better be quick.’ And he started walking, walking away from her to spread his anger throughout her household. He needed to place his teeth in something, something other then her. He wouldn’t leave before she admitted, before she admitted to that fear. He was a monster, maybe the worst there was, she wasn’t missing out on that.

You got no strings on me

&  
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum