⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Centuries 5QbQ8oG
Jenn

Character Sheet
Magic: Undying
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

Centuries Empty Centuries

on Thu 01 Aug 2019, 14:45
Why so serious?
I'm not the monster, I'm just ahead of the curve
The cursed Reach, the place of legends and despair. It was a very long time he had visited this so called spooky mountainbed. People talked about this place, saying it was a place of the undead. The first time he came here there was nothing, an abandoned castle, nothing more and nothing less. But people had a different memorie about this place, it went without saying that weird things could happen here, children missing, people dying. For all who knew about the undying this was a place for that kind of monsters. For the insane and the unhealthy. If they thought that the undying where only to be found here … what explains the dead along the way?

Avanti didn’t care about land and castles. Much of the time he was moving around, finding weaknesses and secrets, finding good hunts and more power. Staying on one place would get him bored, and a bored Avanti was way worse then the one walking here now. Given he was around he wanted to see what cursed reach still had to offer. Apparently more than those centuries ago for the castle laying before him had actual visitors. Or was it more?

A lonely falcon reared the sky and Avanti slowly looked from the animal down to the castle, whatever roamed here, it couldn’t be that destructing like what was planning stepping into that castle. He had no shame there, he knew this was a house of undying, not a living soul would step in here. Those tales about children missing and people turning out death had to come from somewhere, Avanti was old enough to do just that. That kind of distant cold smiled jumped on his lips as he stepped through that hallway, leading to a enormous stair room. Old ripped apart paintings hang on the wall, yet there was something new to this place. His eyes slowly went up, following the stairs with just his gaze, already hearing somebody before he could even see the person.
©

Last edited by Avanti Morningstar on Sat 03 Aug 2019, 13:34; edited 1 time in total
Centuries NTcrODZv_o
Chuck

Character Sheet
Eleos Corveen
Eleos Corveen
Avalance Citizen

Centuries Empty Re: Centuries

on Thu 01 Aug 2019, 16:31

It didn’t happen very often that Eleos left the castle. Staying inside was good enough for him as there was nothing out there he needed. All he needed where his books. Only when he needed more, he went out and got them. Or when there was something happening he was interested in. Today wasn’t any different. He’d been upstairs in his room, working and reading to kill the time. People thought being immortal was great, but it really wasn’t. Most of the time it sucked.

Eleos reached for the glass containing a red liquid that was standing on his desk. He brought it to his lips, but sighed as he noticed it was empty except for one last drop. “Of course.” The glass was placed on the desk again. Another reason why being immortal wasn’t as great as some believed.
He got op from his seat and left the room. It was a good thing they had humans living here, otherwise he had bigger problems. Feeding here was safer than going outside and hunt some poor human down. It was too big a risk if you’d ask him. People wouldn’t think twice about killing him if they knew what he was. And who could blame them.

Brown eyes focused on the stranger standing at the bottom of the stairs. Both hands he tucked away in his pockets as he observed the man who didn’t belong here. He’d noticed the other knew he was there,but that didn’t bother him too much. It didn’t happen very often for a stranger to walk inside the ruined castle. Most didn’t even dare set a foot on this land and those who dared to, mostly didn’t survive the trip.
Slowly he made his way downstairs. As far as Eleos knew, he was the only one there at the moment. Beside the few humans they kept locked up. Even though he didn’t want to, he needed to confront this man. “Good afternoon,” he said casually, still looking at the man.

fear is temporary, love is slavery
Centuries 5QbQ8oG
Jenn

Character Sheet
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 01 Aug 2019, 20:28
Why so serious?
He stepped into that castle like he owned the place. But that was Avanti, already so old that he thought he owned this whole damn world. If that were true he would die a happy man. Luckily dying wasn’t on his agenda, not since what happened two years ago. He knew he had to take things a little bit slower, give it a little more thought. Yet he walked in, everywhere at any given moment, just to make a point. He wasn’t gone just yet. This castle may have been older than he was, he couldn’t recall how long ago it had been since he was the last time here. Those things hardly left a mark on his mind, he had enough to think about these days.

As he stood in the hallway, he looked slowly up to the stairs, witnessing a castle that used to be a real castle, old, dirty, the smell of something he craved any time a day. Which meant he wasn’t alone here. He turned around his body, following the smell before he noticed another something, something like him. So this was a home to the undying, lucky him. With a flash of a distant smile he turned back, facing a man that was walking down the stairs, hands in his pockets, a face straight and alert.

He didn’t ring a bell, no surprise. Avanti didn’t kept tabs on what undying where doing. He only kept tabs on his own group, his tiny little cult of monsters. The stranger greeted him with a good afternoon and Avanti slightly raised his eyebrows. ‘And here I thought the cursed reach was abandoned.’ He started. No good after noon back, nothing of a greeting visible on his face. ‘Seem the people are right after all.’ His eyes floated back to where the smell of blood came from. ‘There are monsters out here.’ He whispered, humored by the fact he was more a monster then anybody would ever be. But for him every undying needed to be a monster, what else they were created for?
©

Last edited by Avanti Morningstar on Sat 03 Aug 2019, 13:32; edited 1 time in total
Centuries NTcrODZv_o
Chuck

Character Sheet
Eleos Corveen
Eleos Corveen
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 01 Aug 2019, 23:03

Over the years a few people have passed through this castle. All undead, most looking for a place to stay low or stay for a while. They knew they were safe here because no sane human dared to wander off so deep into the cursed reach. This was a safe place, for as far as anything could be safe in a place like this.
Even though people came here for that, he didn’t believe this person was here for that same reason. He looked like a man who had it all figured out and Eleos didn’t really know what to think of that. Should he turn him away or try to get to know him better. He went for the second option until he got bored with him anyway. Or until his hunger got the better of him.

Because he didn’t like feeding, he always waited until the very last moment. It felt bad and he hated it, but the alternative wasn’t better. At least it had been a while since he’d taken another person’s life. If another killed one of their blood resources he didn’t mind, only when the person died by his hand he felt bad.

Eleos wasn’t much of a talker, not a listener. He didn’t really care anymore about interacting with other human beings. They had nothing to tell him. Eleos kept quiet and only waited for the other to say more. No, the cursed reach was anything but abandoned. Though no human soul lived here out of free will.
Following the man’s gaze, he knew exactly where he was looking at. “Monster, eh?” He turned his gaze towards the large broken window in the room. A tree had made its way through it and was now growing inside. Looking back at the stranger, he looked at him from head to toe, trying to decide what kind of man he was. “Thanks for the warning, anything else?” There were enough signals that told Eleos he needed to be careful. No one simply walked in here as if it was normal, especially not if you weren’t part of the household. The two people standing there right now were, without doubt, both monsters. The only question was if they both committed monstrous acts. “For example, explain why you are here. A name is welcome too.” It wasn’t so much a suggestion, he wanted answers.

Centuries 5QbQ8oG
Jenn

Character Sheet
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 03 Aug 2019, 13:49
Why so serious?
Avanti never remembered details from places, that was why he was taking it all in now. Just for his amusement and to forget it again after a few months … or even days. He didn’t cared about places, he didn’t cared about anything really. There wasn’t a place called home for him, there was no such thing as a castle where he returned to now and then. The only place that he would call home, and he never would, was alongside of Ayana and the other members of his cult. That was the only place he would be able to give the name home, and it wasn’t even a place to begin with. His attitude wouldn’t change over the different castles or places, it would stay the same, like he already been there, like he already owned it.

But after all the details his eyes rested on the stranger coming down the stairs. Maybe he wasn’t a stranger, maybe, somewhere in history they crossed already paths. But if that was true it couldn’t be remarkable for Avanti didn’t remember. Monsters indeed. His eyes shortly went to the tree that grew on the inside of the castle, there was no warmth here, not like a human home would have. ‘No,’ He stated on the question. ‘Last time I came here there was nothing else but the wind and the darkness, not even a tree,’ his words faded as he looked back to tree. He spoke over not only years but also ages.

The person before him was the kind that would bore Avanti out of his mind. Yet he let it all open, only to see what kind of an undying he had in front of him. As the man spoke again Avanti looked back his way. ‘Oh,’ like it was nothing big. ‘Avanti.’ That was it, only that. He turned around again. ‘You own this place? Because I sense that you aren’t the only one around here.’ He noticed. His body found movement again, walking further like … well … he owned the place.
©
Centuries NTcrODZv_o
Chuck

Character Sheet
Eleos Corveen
Eleos Corveen
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 08 Aug 2019, 10:41

The stranger moved through the building like it was his too. Another person might think he lived here and that didn't sit well with Eleos. And yet he stayed calm and collected. His father always told him to do so, don't give someone a reason to think they controlled the situation.

''That must be a very long time ago.'' Again, he gave nothing away. There was nothing of importance in his words that were carefully picked out. Eleos was anything but the oldest undying out there. Many would call him young and he had a feeling this one was much older.

A nod was all Avanti got in response. The name sounded familiar, but he did not know from where. Meanwhile his own name stayed secret. ''Obviously.'' Clearly he wasn't alone, this stranger was there with him. Others were also here, locked up somewhere or minding their own business. If they knew of Avanti's precence, they did not show themselves.

The floorboards cracked under his weight when he followed the other. ''What are you doing here?'' Full on ignoring the question. This was his place, meaning he did not need to answer anything if he did not want to./div>

Centuries 5QbQ8oG
Jenn

Character Sheet
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 10:34

Eleos

It was … it was a very long time ago since Avanti had set foot to these grounds. A time he spend in doing others things. He never owned much, aside his name and his popularity. Not that he was, his popularity came out of fear. How many nightmares were out there, half of them were an encounter with the dead, the undying. Not every undying was like him, yet Avanti was the painting that people kept themselves to see … a monster. For that every undying was a monster. If not … he would love to snap that last little bit of humanity to just make you one.

‘It was.’ Avanti whispered, looking around like he was walking in a whole new city. It was only to make the other undying believe he showed on interest. What he was really doing … scouting the place. Smelling the amount of undying, the living, every bit of stone wall and tiny sound got registered. In the end he knew it all and there wouldn’t be any surprise left.

He chuckled on the response he got. This man had not a lot to tell Avanti. He was defending himself and this castle by not giving away to much details. Avanti liked that, he was often not much better if it came to strangers. The question, a slow smile came on his lips as he turned around towards the other undying. ‘I’m not planning on staying, guess that is the only thing you want to know.’ He said as first. This undying wanted him out, Avanti was just too stubborn to give in to it, even when this place didn’t had to offer anything. He walked through a double door, to a large room, enough to fit a entire group in it.He stood still, his mind processing it’s potential. ‘How many undying come here?’ He asked, looking over his shoulder to the other. ‘Given this place is called a house for the undying, isn’t it?’ His words faded. What if he could use this place ...

You got no strings on me

&  

You don't seem to realize ... I'll get you in the e n d
Centuries NTcrODZv_o
Chuck

Character Sheet
Eleos Corveen
Eleos Corveen
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 11 Aug 2019, 21:48

Seeing a stranger walk in here, acting like he owns the place, was unusual. Most were sceptical of the place, terrified, weren’t sure what to expect. But not this man. No, he wasn’t uncomfortable at all. Eleos wondered if he had a reason, or if this was simply what time made him.

Someone older as him. That was always something which made Eleos a bit uncomfortable. They had more experience and might pose a bigger threat. He was not a fighter or aggressive. Others needed to fight for him if it came to that.

He never looked away and followed each movement made by Avanti. If he was palling something he would know, then the question was if he was ready to prevent it. Only the feeders where downstairs, hidden away from the world. Other Undying might be around, but Eleos hadn’t seen them today.

“Good.” There was no room for someone taking up so much place by just being there. Trying to hide he was unwanted here was no use. “Then what are you doing here? Has someone send you?” Telling him what he was not doing, didn’t give Eleos an answer to his question. “I didn’t count.” He knew exactly how many lived here and who stayed temporary. There was even a book with all their names, safely hidden in his desk.

He quickened his pace until he was standing before Avanti. Both hands tucked away in his pockets and narrowed eyes. “Asking questions is a waste of time for you won’t get any answers from me. Now tell me what you want or leave.” There was no fear coming from Eleos and his voice was demanding. He had no time for games. All he wanted, needed, was to feed and this man was preventing that.

Centuries 5QbQ8oG
Jenn

Character Sheet
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 12:11

Eleos

Did somebody send him here … who did this guy thought he was? Avanti was nothing of the kind to take orders, he was nothing of the kind to be obedience to. He was the one on top, or so he believed to be. Everybody thinking otherwise had to hear of feel it in some way. The undying standing here before him had no clue about who he was and what he was doing here. Said a few things, or this one didn’t came out much, or was to kind for his species, or was not that long an undying. Maybe it was all three of the above, would explain a lot.

‘Did someone send me.’ He repeated those words almost to seriously as he gazed further around. ‘I’m not the one that you send at, I’m the one they send you to.’ He looked aside to the other undying, standing still had he showed a little to much forced interest in the other one on this moment. ‘You have still much to learn don’t you.’ That weird smile came on his lips as he put his hand out, leveling it with his eyes. ‘I’m here, you,’ he pointed a mark way below his hand. That would say just enough. Avanti grew tired of the interrogation. And they all knew what happened then. Well, not him, he didn’t knew who Avanti was to begin with.

As he moved further his path got blocked by the other and his jaws tensed as he looked with that cold gaze towards the other. He let him speak, what was a miracle for Avanti felt something else brew. When he was finished Avanti just looked, just to a point it would start to feel uncomfortable. ‘You, are a waste of my time.’ He started. ‘There is a very thin line between me and my control these days so unless you want to get a feeling of that, you answer. I’m not here to re educate you, I’m here for the place.’ And if that wouldn’t be enough for this one, then he was in for a treat.

You got no strings on me

&  
Centuries NTcrODZv_o
Chuck

Character Sheet
Eleos Corveen
Eleos Corveen
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 13:27

How he disliked people like the one walking through his home. The saddest part was that it was impossible to change them. They were too far gone and somewhere, deep in side, Eleos pitied them. A broken human being was all that was left. Not that those people would agree with a statement like that. Not at all. Broken meant they were less, worse than other, all while they believed they were superior to everyone around them.

Eleos let the man talk, not interfering at all. Meanwhile, he observed his behavior carefully, read his body language and tried to gain more information.
He only looked at the hand which showed where he was ‘standing’ compared to the other. It was with barely any interest. Through the years he learned to take nothing personal. Enough patients of his tried to dominate him, take control, with no success at all. “If that makes you happy, be my guest, keep believing that.” He wouldn’t grant him the satisfaction of being insulted of getting angry. The wrong buttons got pushed if that was Avanti’s intention. These days there was not much which got him over the edge. If there was anything left at all.

The cold gaze, the tensed jaw. It was clear the other didn’t appreciate him blocking his path. “Take my advice and do something about it. Control is what gives you power. Losing control to someone, means they have power over you.” Control was all he had nowadays, was all he really had to lose and so he won’t lose it. His eyes never turned away from Avanti’s, challenging him, showing he didn’t fear him. It made the situation even more intense. “Try that and maybe, maybe you can come back. Right now, turn around and leave.” His voice never wavered, sounding calm and controlled. ”You have no place here.”

This was why he prefered to stay inside. Less trouble, unless people like Avanti decided otherwise.

Centuries 5QbQ8oG
Jenn

Character Sheet
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 18 Aug 2019, 11:41

Eleos

Aah … it was one of those, the ones that didn’t care. Clearly, otherwise he would know his place. But he didn’t and it was exhausting. He didn’t knew why persons like them were undying … they had to be forced. Somebody who was willingly undying wouldn’t be so low, wouldn’t provoke Avanti like that. The real undying knew there places and Avanti found himself to ear a place high above. He acted, he was the undying they all meant to be. Maybe he got a little to far, maybe insanity got the better of him. But he still had a clear picture of how it all should go and maybe he needed to show it. Because every undying craved, it was just a matter of the right leverage.

Happy … Avanti his smile died on those words. There was nothing that made him happy, not anymore. If he found something, some power then all he wanted was more. There was no such feeling as happiness, not anymore. Somewhere deep down he wanted to say something smart but he kept it in for the other blocked his way and said something that tripped Avanti right over the edge. ‘Such wise advice.’ He said, neutral, dry. He kept his cool while every part of his mind was tearing this one already apart. He only gaze, a gaze that went from cold to nothing, only a dark pit. As the other said he had to turn around and leave Avanti signed, closing his eyes. ‘You think you take me, not that hard after all,’ he was the slim one of the two. Yet Avanti was way older, for that probably way stronger. He almost senses it, the age difference.

He went back on his steps, like planning on leaving while all he did was walking to that room where life was almost weaving at him. ‘Let’s see how much control you have.’ He muttered, beyond his patience these people wouldn’t make it out alive. How much would this undying care, Avanti would push him, to the point wouldn’t care … to the point he would kill them all. He grabbed a young man, right at his hair, forcing him forward. ‘Re education time, I can torture them or you, really the choice is yours.’ He offered before his fangs sunk done the man, Avanti used to be carefull, now he was brutal enough to cause a major wound. Only five seconds before he pulled back, leaving that man to bleed to that, waist, really. Avanti wasn’t much like Achilles, shame his companion wasn’t here. So he would need to improvise for himself then.

You got no strings on me

&  
Centuries NTcrODZv_o
Chuck

Character Sheet
Eleos Corveen
Eleos Corveen
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 19 Aug 2019, 00:31

Eleos was searching for any indication that he held some power over this man. That is also why he noticed the change in his expression. The smile that had left. What about his words had caused it? If that makes you happy, be my guest, keep believing that. Maybe it was everything about that sentence, or only one word.
It was obvious this person wouldn’t just leave. “I have no interest in fighting you,” he stated. During his long life he barely ever lifted a fist. Fighting was not his way of dealing with things, which also meant he was horrible at it. Lacked any kind of technique. That was what happened when you weren’t raised as a warrior like so many other.

He was a physician, they’d taught him control. If something went wrong, you needed to gain control as soon as possible. That what was he knew and mastered completely. Not that it meant he trusted this man. Eleos was smarter than that and he was proven right for not trusting him.
Avanti went for one of the people that lived here who happened to pass by. A step forward was all he did, an automatic reaction from his body. There was no way he could’ve prevented it. Eleos clicked his tongue in disapprovement and clenched his jaw. The warning only made him narrow his eyes, but he didn’t look away. Even when he was almost killing that man he didn’t look in the other direction. It was partly his fault so he would face it.

As soon as the young man hit the ground he set a few steps forward and crouched down. Two fingers were placed against his neck searching for a pulse. It was still there, but getting weaker every second. It didn’t take long before dead eyes were looking directly at him. Blood was oozing from the large wound and onto his fingers. It made them sticky, a feeling he found rather unpleasing. Not only that, it triggered his own hunger. The smell made it almost unbearable. He wanted to lick the blood right off his fingers but didn’t. His expression stayed neutral, not giving anything away. The only indication that he was struggling, was that he looked at the blood for too long.
Eleos wiped his hand on his pants while getting up again. The smell was still there, but at least it was no longer covering his fingers. “You came here for this place, to have a look around but kill those inside.” Soft whispers, directed for his own ears. He shook his head while getting closer, not caring for personal space. Eleos got the impression this man got everything he asked for, but not from him. No way he was going to let this person scare him in his own house.

“Right now you are torturing yourself rather than me or-,” he look down at the feeder beside him. “,- them.” His dead meant nothing to him. It was unfortunate and they needed to search for a replacement. Eleos was standing face to face with this man right now, almost touching him. He straightened his own back, trying to look slighting taller next to this tall man. “To answer your question, I have more control than you. Can’t imagine that makes you happy, does it?” Was that the reason he changed before? Because he was talking about happiness. Curse his curiosity.

Centuries 5QbQ8oG
Jenn

Character Sheet
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 19 Aug 2019, 10:48

Eleos

He didn’t want to fight Avanti, good, he wouldn’t make it anyway. Avanti may have been on a struggle lately, didn’t say he couldn’t make an other undying one head smaller. If there was something he couldn’t handle was people like him. For all they knew this castle could be his, he just didn’t cared for it what made it seem it was abandoned. But he had means for this place, if he wanted to raise that army he needed the place to get them together, only fools among humans came here. ‘Very smart observation.’ He reacted coldy on the words. You better didn’t cross that line, Avanti hardly fought but if he did you didn’t made it out alive, not in that meaning of the word at least.

Going for that man was his one way to try provoke the other. Avanti had struggled with his control ever since he got that burn mark on his arm … but with Ayana’s help he got over it. The fact he slaughtered people on his way here made it possible for him to stop, leaving that man over to his faith, he would bleed to death. As the man collapsed Avanti noticed the few reactions, a step forward, clenched jaws … did he care? He didn’t look away as the man crawled over to him and Avanti smiled, looking down to this scene like it was a comedy. The other crouched down, feeling for a pulse while he could actually hear it. He hardly cared for the blood, an indication for Avanti he had to do it the other way, shame. But the words the other undying spoke made his smile disappear as he looked back up. He came closer and Avanti just lifted his chin so lightly, looking him right in the eyes. ‘You think you know torture,’ Avanti reacted on that same low voice. He couldn’t. Avanti knew torture, he knew how it was to have weeks no drip of blood, to feel the pain of a dragon flame, to feel your body desecade into insanity. ‘like I said, you have much to learn.’ He followed, giving the man the kind of smile nobody love to get from Avanti.

‘I’m never happy really.’ He admitted, stepping back as his eyes went for the fire warming these people. This was the high north after all. he walked over, grabbing one of those pokes as he pushed it between the burning wood. ‘You can kill all of these people and I will be on my merry way back south. Or I can make you want to kill them all,’ He suggested, looking over his shoulder to the people sitting there. ‘I’m not leaving before they are all dead and you are bit of a bigger monster.’ He pulled the poke out of the fire, looking at the burning red point. It would hurt like hell, undying were vulnerable to fire. The more pain they felt the more they needed to feed,he wouldn’t leave before this one became the monster he wanted him to be.

You got no strings on me

&  
Centuries NTcrODZv_o
Chuck

Character Sheet
Eleos Corveen
Eleos Corveen
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 19 Aug 2019, 12:27

Those dead eyes were still turned to him, begging for help he couldn’t give. He shouldn’t have died, not yet at least. How long had he been here? In all fairness he couldn’t tell. Not long enough, that he knew. At least those too far gone got a meal tonight. He needed to get rid of the body soon, or else they would come here for their meal and that would be bad for everyone.

It didn’t sit him well the other believed he didn’t know torture. Who was he to decide what he did and didn’t know? Avanti had no idea who he was, who’d been. “I know what torture is,” he answered cold. Seeing his wife die, being unable to help her, that had been torture. Nothing in the world had been worse. Not even accidentally killing someone while feeding. He had nothing more to life for, which was horrible when you might have eternal life. It was not physical torture, but torture nonetheless.
He narrowed his eyes at the sight of that sickening smile. The kinds of monsters that roamed the earth were unimaginable. Eleos hoped Aloysius never met this man, it might ruin the boy forever. He already was very fragile.

Happy. That was what had triggered him a few minutes ago. Eleos could relate to him, true happiness was something he barely knew anymore. It had died with Lorelle.
This time he stayed put and watched as the other walked away and grabbed the poker laying at the fire. Damn it. He basically handed him over a weapon. Now he was standing there with nothing and the other had a burning poker. “No.” There was no way he would kill everyone in here because some stranger ordered him to do so. Eleos moved until he was standing in Avanti’s line of sight, blocking his view. “That will not happen.” At least he sounded confident. He would not hurt these men and women.
He wanted to take a step back when seeing that burning hot red point, but he urged his body not to move. It was important he showed no fear, even when he felt it. He forced himself to look up from the poke, back to Avanti. “Why?” He had to ask. Why do this? What was the point?
Normally he would keep his hands tucked away in his pockets, but now he didn’t. If anything were to happen, he wanted to be ready.

Centuries 5QbQ8oG
Jenn

Character Sheet
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 19 Aug 2019, 22:28

Eleos

He was familiar with torture, good, very good. Then he knew what would be coming. Everybody was in a way familiar with torture, the one more then the other. But they all knew it, if it wasn’t the stinging pain from somebody peeling of your skin then it was the heartbreak of losing a lover. For them it was all the same, for him … he often looked how Achilles worked, that was real art, real torture. Nobody would survive Achilles, that was why he was working under Avanti, for his skill set, like they all did for their qualities. ‘All I wanted to hear.’ He said with that smile on his face. If blood didn’t do the trick he would make blood force the trick.

Avanti met fire from up close, he had to miss blood for over weeks. If one thing made you crave for blood it would be fire. Because it weakened an undying and when they were weak they got that irresistible urge to kill. The humans that were sitting in the room were all pushed together against the wall, looking in fear, terrified for their lives. But they didn’t had to look to Avanti, he wouldn’t kill them, the other would. ‘I still didn’t caught your name.’ He said, looking into the fire as the poke heated up. Those things took time, in the meantime the other could realize what mess he was in. There was no solving this, like he said, the only thing that would happen was a pile of dead bodies. Then Avanti would leave, content of his work, even if that wasn’t what he wanted in the beginning.

The no came clearly in and Avanti pulled the poke out, looking aside to the stranger that came in his line of sight. ‘No?’ He repeated, shrugging, not really caring. Maybe he wanted to do something with this poke. ‘Why?’ He repeated again, turning his body towards the other man. ‘Because I want to make a point that you don’t get, and maybe because I don’t have the patience and I just want to do something like this.’ With those last words he smiled again, pointing the poke over to him. ‘Fire is our weakness, this won’t kill you,’ he stepped forward. ‘but you sure as hell will want to kill them.’ And he pointed the pook towards the victims of this day. He wouldn’t stab, not yet, let him first get a taste of the slight burns. He guessed he was a lot older, whatever this one wanted to do to him, he could take it. So he lashed out, fast, easy and with the poke in full attack.

You got no strings on me

&  
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum