⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Cloud my mind X10
Cat.

Character Sheet
Magic: Death Magic
Rhysand Corbin

Cloud my mind Empty Cloud my mind

on Wed 31 Jul 2019, 12:05
A
cold wind was blowing, one that made you think summer was over and winter would soon march. But winter wasn't supposed to be here for a couple of months so Rhysand blamed to cold in his bones. Day after day, night after night he could feel the pressure of time increase. The pressure to find a cure, to find a way to live normally again. And the more time passed, the more he felt regret rising in his stomach, almost to a point of choking him. What had they done? How blind and arrogant had they been to think of such a horrid scheme that put them in the position they were in now.

With his furs tightly wrapped around his shoulders, savoring any warmth he could get, Rhysand made his way through the corridors of the castle. His castle now. Still he couldn't fathom it, that he was head of the house now. It was too soon, too soon for any of this. His head was a mess, his thoughts all over the place. He no longer felt safe. There were the rumors, the whispers, the looks behind his back. They knew, everyone knew. Somehow they had fucked up a perfect fucked up plan and now everyone knew. He was growing restless with paranoia, his breaths shallow and fast. But no one had yet seen him like this.

So, he thought of the most logical thing to do. She would know what to do now, hell, she probably already had plan B to Z ready to be executed. Without her, he wouldn't be here. He wouldn't feel all this suffocating regret and paranoia and-- But he also would feel so alone, so tired without her. They would get through this and they would show the world what they were made of. Two simple knocks on her door. ''Carmilla.'' His voice was soft, but she would hear it. She always did.

[+Carmilla Corbin]

Cloud my mind SxDxQdr
Lotte

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Carmilla Corbin
Carmilla Corbin
Avalance Citizen

Cloud my mind Empty Re: Cloud my mind

on Fri 02 Aug 2019, 22:53

we drink the poison our minds pour for us
and wonder why we feel sick
Carefully the pencil was placed on the piece of parchment when she started drawing. Line after line, shadow after shadow. Something was formed. Mostly small drabbles, but sometimes she managed to actually finish a real drawing. No masterpieces, but simply enough to be satisfied by it. This time she had drawn the ice cave she recently visited. Placing every stone and icicle in the correct way she remembered. Her head tilted to the side, while her lips touched the end of the pencil. Only to remove some wrong parts with her eraser to start all over again. Not good enough. Carmilla hummed. As her light gaze moved from the parchment towards the windowsill. She was only inside for a few hours, but already started to long for the landscape’s secrets again. It was almost as if something wanted to escape this place, and never return. Yet, she would never do that. Her loyalty towards her brother was higher than her morality to live outside the castle walls.

But then again. How bad was it to taste a bit of that freedom every now and then. The landscape was full of dangers and monsters lurking in the shadows. Yet. Until now she had never seen one. A wolf maybe, but the beast was so fast gone she could not even determine what if exactly was. As she recalled the memory she could see how a large black shadow moved itself between the trees. Swift as a fox, yet as elegant as a deer. Could been both or something worse. As the corners of her lips curled a bit up while thinking about it. It could have gone wrong, so wrong.

The knocks on the door made her startle as the memory faded in front of her eyes. Carmilla it was the familiar voice of her brother. The voice that could always calm her down and so managed to do that now. Ye..Yes. she startled again as she turned the parchment upside down moving her gaze over to the door. What is it?

Cloud my mind X10
Cat.

Character Sheet
Rhysand Corbin

on Fri 02 Aug 2019, 23:43
A
nother deep breath and he felt a lot more steadier. The lightness in his head faded and the burning feeling in his stomach weakened. Maybe he was just all imagining it and everything was alright. Perhaps it was all a fever dream and he was about to wake up. But when he heard Carmilla's voice it pulled him out of his thoughts again and back into reality. Everything was still very real. Rhysand shook his head and sighed.

Upon entering her room, his eyes fell on her sitting behind her desk. The young Lord smiled weakly, closing the door behind him before speaking. ''.. Sorry for interrupting.'' His voice was hoarse, tired and dry from all the words he had to speak already. He just needed the rest, he needed this whole ordeal to be over. If only Ms. Deveaux could hurry up a little. ''I just.. needed your company, if that's okay.'' An even weaker smile accompanied his weak voice as he leaned against the door.

Cloud my mind SxDxQdr
Lotte

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Carmilla Corbin
Carmilla Corbin
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 05 Aug 2019, 19:49

we drink the poison our minds pour for us
and wonder why we feel sick
Only a few hours later and her weary mind was already wandering of towards the diverse landscape this country had to offer. From the beautiful ice caves towards the high cliffs and snowy mountains. The mountains.. it was a place she wanted to visit with Rhysand one day. And from the mountains she wanted to travel even farther north towards The last Hearth. But that would only be possible when he was better. And right now it did not look like he would recover so soon.

Carmilla smiled subtle towards her brother when he got in. You know you never interrupt me with anything. she reassured him again. Instead of the coldness she often showed around her brother she seemed more at ease. As if a warmer more gentle tone in her voice took the lead. But of course, I could use some company as well. especially now her brother had kind of pissed off the other villages around them there weren’t many places to go. Not that she had many friends in other cities. But it was nice to walk in other places without being stared at. Are you feeling any better today? In some way she could already guess the answer, but she still wanted to know. Maybe he felt slightly better. Though she could only hope.

Cloud my mind X10
Cat.

Character Sheet
Rhysand Corbin

on Mon 12 Aug 2019, 21:37
S
uddenly he was well aware of everything he had within his grasp. How much power he held, and how badly he was abusing it. And how wrongly he was giving it away. Suddenly Élise had been there and stripped him of his pride. It felt wrong and it was. But Rhysand didn't have the heart to tell his sister how big of a mistake he had made. How badly he had fucked up.

So now there was this weird distance between them. Not just physically, but it was like their strong bond suddenly felt a little thinner. All because he couldn't shut his mouth and couldn't think straight. He returned her smile, but kept at the door. He could feel his hands shaking behind his back, he probably was burning up as well. The poison took more every day. Maybe tonight would be his last night. No, don't think that, it wouldn't help anyone. The young Lord shook his head at her question. ''Until there is an antidote I probably won't feel any better soon.'' This whole ordeal was not a conversation he wanted to have right now. Finally he took a step into the room, towards her desk. ''What were you busy with?'' A genuine, curious question as he raised a brow and tried to peek at the papers lying in front of her.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum