⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
No good Giphy
Wap

Character Sheet
Magic: Undying
Élise Deveaux

No good Empty No good

on Mon 29 Jul 2019, 22:51
A plan had been made. Now, she just needed to get the details right. Walking around with a paper, checking her list to see if there was anything that she could have perhaps missed. The cage was ready outside, so she could soon use the bait. Her heels echoed the rhythmic sound through the tower as she paced through its dungeons, her fingers sliding over some books she had in a bookcase all alongside the wall.

Elayne?” she asked, her voice echoing through the tall tower. Today would be a long day with lots of things to take care of, but perhaps they could hang out for a bit now. Enjoy some breakfast together, or something. Élise did not have servants in the tower, so Elayne took care of some things and Élise of others. She had made sure that there would be food to get ready, so if Elayne could get it set up on the table on the upper floor, they could enjoy it together for once.

&' Elayne

No good TAsYK2y
Waz

Character Sheet
Magic: Death Magic
Elayne Couture
Elayne Couture
Lady of Fairview

No good Empty Re: No good

on Wed 31 Jul 2019, 03:50
I settled my grievance by crafting a mask and I never looked back Élise had been very busy lately, although, to be very honest, she had always been pretty busy. Every time it just seemed to be more serious than the previous to Elayne. It was lonely sometimes, in the tower. There were other friends to play with, but Élise was different, she always had been. None sparked as much joy with granting her some of her time. It was no surprise that the young woman, at the sound of footsteps on the cold dungeon floors and the call of her name, sprung from the chair she had been sitting on. ”I am very sorry Victor, but I have to go now. Élise was calling for me!,” she quickly said to her friend to excuse herself from the conversation they had been holding a few seconds ago. As she almost ran outside of the room, the skull lay on the table in silence.

”Élise? You were asking for me?” she said as soon as the young woman came into view. Oh she hoped so that her friend had meant for them to spend some time together and that this was not about some errant or a notice for her absence. It had been too long since the two of them had been able to have a good talk. Maybe she would even have time to tell her about some of the things that were going on in Avalance. Elayne always loved hearing stories, especially if these included the cool things Élise was doing.
MONTY

Last edited by Elayne Couture on Thu 22 Aug 2019, 22:27; edited 2 times in total
No good Giphy
Wap

Character Sheet
Élise Deveaux

on Wed 31 Jul 2019, 23:29
A normal person would feel for a girl like Elayne, who came running at the sound of her own name. She was filled with excitement, like a dog being called by their owner. That was kind of what she was, actually. Taken away from her parents, to live with strangers. Yet, finding happiness there. Élise had grown to love the girl, completely ignoring the fact how fucked up their relationship was. She cared about her and let her roam, unlike the other subjects. Elayne was a special one and she would end the one who would ever try to hurt her. Yet, she refused to let the girl be taken away. Even if she knew that the girl would actually be happier elsewhere. She was hers and no one could touch her.

Don’t you think we should grab some breakfast together?” she asked the redhead, smiling. “I have made sure that we have bread, meat and some milk, so if you could get it ready, I can make time.” It would be nice to spend some time with the girl, especially since Élise only recently came back from visiting the Evergreen. Perhaps she could stay here a bit longer this time, but that was always a question.

No good TAsYK2y
Waz

Character Sheet
Elayne Couture
Elayne Couture
Lady of Fairview

on Thu 22 Aug 2019, 22:41
I settled my grievance by crafting a mask and I never looked back When Élise asked her to have breakfast together, her face lit up. "That is a wonderful idea, I would love that!" she replied with an excited voice, clasping her hands together in front of her chest. Nowadays they got to spend so little time together, maybe Élise would decide to stay a little longer if she had fun. "I will get it ready straight away."

The young woman rushed towards the kitchen. Hastily setting up some plates at the table, getting all of the food out, poring some milk into the glasses. When everything was ready and looked perfect, she turned around to call Élise over. "I'm done, we can have breakfast now!" Elayne sat down on the chair she usually occupied when she and Élise were eating together. "How was your latest journey?" she asked as soon as the other woman entered the room.
MONTY
No good Giphy
Wap

Character Sheet
Élise Deveaux

on Tue 27 Aug 2019, 15:22
As expected, Elayne found the idea to be lovely. Élise could not help but smile at the girl’s excitement, nodding as she said that she would get it ready immediately. Instead of following her to help, Élise moved up a floor, to find herself lost in the books that were found there. Books she kept hidden, with recipes for disaster. Both literally and figuratively.

By the time their breakfast was ready, Élise had moved to the kitchen to read a book on undying. Closing it and throwing it on the couch, she moved towards the small dinner table, to take place on the opposite side of the table. “Thanks, Elayne,” she thanked the girl, looking at the food with a smile on her face. It was nice to spend time with Elayne, as she considered her to be the one person she could trust fully in this world. Perhaps because Elayne’s mind had shaped according to her wish. “It was… eventful,” she told the girl, thoughtful as she did. It had been - but there were few things she could speak to Elayne about. “I came across a monster, Elayne. I think it is time we rid the world of those, don’t you think?” she asked, smiling as if she was talking about some mindless creature underneath a child’s bed.

No good TAsYK2y
Waz

Character Sheet
Elayne Couture
Elayne Couture
Lady of Fairview

on Sun 06 Oct 2019, 14:26
I settled my grievance by crafting a mask and I never looked back Elayne smiled as Elise threw away her book, sat down at the table and thanked her for setting up breakfast. The girl listened carefully when her friend started talking about the journey she asked about. Eventful, that sounded quite thrilling. A monster even more so. ”What kind of monster was it? A real scary one? They won’t be coming here, right?” she asked. The thought of monsters both intrigued and scared her at the same time. She wanted to hear about it, like she loved to read stories. She did not want to encounter one herself. Elise was way more capable handling those kind of situations. ”I do think they should go away, but please be careful.”
MONTY
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum