⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Do I wanne know X10
Krull
Aloysius Lefèvre
Aloysius Lefèvre
Avalance Citizen

Do I wanne know Empty Do I wanne know

on Mon 29 Jul 2019, 16:11
Blue eyes narrowed slightly while he peered through the leaves from the tree he was sitting on, towards the ground. He never had been able to climb a tree like this before, one of the advantages that came with dying and coming back alive. He was stronger and faster than he had been before, but it also came with a hunger that could only be stopped by drinking human blood. It was the very thing that scared him to the core. The fact that he could kill an innocent again if he drank their blood, if he couldn’t stop fast enough. It had happened one time and he swore to himself that it would never happen again. The thing was that he needed human blood to survive, if he didn’t want to end up like the creatures that roamed the cursed reach.

But what if he found an alternative? Killing animals wasn’t as bad as killing humans, was it? True, they were living creatures and he was still taking a life, but they weren’t like him. Humans were at the top of the food chain and to survive, they had to kill. Undying were standing a little higher than humans and there were enough people of his kind that believed that meant humans could be hunted too, that it was only natural to hunt them down and kill them just like they did with animals.

There was nothing natural about them.

A movement under him caught his attention and a smirk curled around his lips when he spotted the rabbit not too far from the three. Slowly, he moved forward on the branch he was crouching on, trying to make as little as possible sound. Aloysius let himself drop down from the tree and landed gracefully on his feet. Before the rabbit could move away, he had already lashed out to it, curling his fingers around the warm body of the animal.

The man could feel his fangs scraping over his lower lip while he looked at the rabbit squirming in his grasp. He didn’t make any more to kill it, remembering how the man he had killed also had been squirming, trying to get away.

’Kill it.’

Aloysius shook his head. ”No.” A growl coming from the voice in his head, one only he could hear. ’You will have to one day.’ Again, the man shook his head while he uncurled his fingers from the rabbits’ body and let it sprint away. ”Shut up. Leave me alone.”
Do I wanne know X10
Cynthia

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Lora Skarsgård
Lora Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

Do I wanne know Empty Re: Do I wanne know

on Thu 01 Aug 2019, 23:01
Quietly she moved between the trees, her bow in one hand, her other hand ready to grab an arrow when she found an animal to kill. She had seen a track of tiny footprints from a rabbit and she was following it. Of course these tracks could always lead to nothing but often enough they brought her to her prey. It was different when she was spiritwalking inside an animal. After all they had much better senses than a human had. So this was her only way to be able to track down an animal and she needed to be quiet, otherwise a rabbit would hear her coming from miles away. She noticed some movement ahead of her and grabbed an arrow before placing it in her bow. She aimed her bow at the place she had seen the movement, but got startled when the man whom the movement had belonged to said something. She barely noticed the rabbit moving away, while she kept her eyes on the man before her. She lowered her bow, but kept her distance, feeling a bit wary with the man.

Tag: -

Do I wanne know X10
Krull
Aloysius Lefèvre
Aloysius Lefèvre
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 07 Aug 2019, 21:45
Muscles tensed when he had a feeling he was being watched. Was it another animal that kept their gaze trained on him? It wasn’t difficult to figure out he was the predator in the forest one this moment. Even when he had let the rabbit go, an animal’s instinct would still warn them against him. Eyes narrowed softly when he went quiet, listening to the sounds of the woods. It didn’t take long before he realized it wasn’t an animal that was watching him, but another person. Someone who was either strolling through the woods to enjoy the quiet, or someone who was on the hunt themselves.
He saw movement in the corner of his eye and slowly, he started to turn around. As soon as he noticed the bow with the arrow knocked on it, he raised his arms with the palms forward. He wasn’t armed, not with normal weapons at least. A nervous smile curled around his lips, blue eyes still locked on the arrow. The weapon was lowered, but he knew it could be raised again in a matter of seconds. Yes, he was undying. No, an arrow couldn’t kill him and by the time she was able to fire it, he would be able to get out of reach fast enough. It was just the feeling of a weapon being aimed at him, that made him nervous. He hadn’t been an undying for that long and there were moments he still believed it would be very easy to kill him.
”Hi.” Even his voice trembled and it was only after a few seconds, that he was able to look away from the arrow towards the woman’s face. That awkward smile still curled around his lips.

Do I wanne know X10
Cynthia

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Lora Skarsgård
Lora Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 26 Aug 2019, 11:29
Something told her to be wary, even though the man before her clearly seemed nervous about the fact that she had pointed an arrow at him. Yet she wasn't ready to put the bow away, even when the other greeted her with a tremble in his voice. She did relax her stance a bit however, after all, she did not want to be seen as the one who was threatening here. "Hello," She greeted the man back, keeping her voice level. "What were you doing?" She had only heard the other speak, not the specific words that he said. She had after all been too focused on the hunt itself. She did wonder why he had said something while he seemed to have been alone in the forest. She was used to keeping quiet while hunting, so she did not think he was here for that. He would definitely scare all the animals away if he acted the way he had done.

Tag: -

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum