⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
The night is dark and full of terrors - Page 2 Giphy
Wap

Character Sheet
Magic: Undying
Élise Deveaux

The night is dark and full of terrors - Page 2 Empty Re: The night is dark and full of terrors

on Thu 08 Aug 2019, 01:07
Dante explained further and she smiled. “I remember as a child,” she started explaining, not sure why she was telling him this, “I would spend days locked up in my room, with old books my dad owned.” She shook her head at the memory. “I guess it is too much power,” she agreed. What would she have been, if not for her alchemy? Maybe she would have been a writer, as her dad would have never introduced her into the business. It would have all gone to Jules. A strange thought, but she would not trade it for the world now. Her life was beautifully complicated, but it held a purpose.

When he said that he doubted that anyone would forget her soon, she hummed in amusement. “I guess,” she told him, looking at him with a slight smile. “But what’s done is done and I learn from my mistakes,” she decided to say, waving it off. What else could she say? That she had looked for him on purpose, to threaten him? That would not make her seem very smart now, would it? She bent forward and took off her boots one by one, now that her neck was uncovered anyhow. Her coat had already been taken off, leaving her in her black pants and top, which was a better idea to wear up here than a dress would have been.

If you are tired, I can let you sleep in the bed and take the couch myself,” she offered. How often she had fallen asleep there with a book anyhow. And, he was the wounded one. The least she could do was offer him the bed.

The night is dark and full of terrors - Page 2 UXGaiaf
Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: Death Magic
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Avalance Citizen

The night is dark and full of terrors - Page 2 Empty Re: The night is dark and full of terrors

on Thu 08 Aug 2019, 01:17

When she started to explain something about her past he looked up at her, a smile playing on his lips. Sharing those stories now. ‘Maybe it is. But that doesn’t take away the memories you have from it.’ It was true, his first time experiencing his power was an utter shock, yet in the moment he had been happy. ’My first resurrection was a stray cat that I was taking care of. It was my only friend on the streets. I was devastated when it died. But in the blink of an eye, some nonsense coming out my mouth and she was running wild again.’ But then he had to kill it again, and away was the joy he had been feeling. Magic was a weird thing. It could be beautiful in her case, but it could make you insane in his.

The man chuckled. Yeah sure, she was an intelligent one. She would be the one learning from a mistake like that, honestly he even was impressed that she got out of it. ’Don’t make you see spotting another mark like that if I see you again. You got me worried for a second.’ He smiled. Worried yes, telling her, not the smartest choice he could make. But hey, his life was a series of stupid mistakes attached to each other. He was used to it. As she took off her boots he leaned back against the couch and just looked around for a split second. Sure, he couldn’t actually see anything strange. Mainly because his gaze had drifted back to her.

’So I’m not getting the cage then?’

Wap

Character Sheet
Élise Deveaux

on Thu 08 Aug 2019, 01:37
The memories she had from it would not be taken away. She hummed softly, actually pleasantly surprised at him for wording it that way. That was surprisingly deep for someone who tackled Undying out of the way. His next words, almost made his magic not seem like that terrible, but she knew better. The books she read had not always been recipes, but histories and explanations too. Of how the Undying had come to be and how the magic of the dead worked. It was disgusting, yet… he did not seem like a monster. “On the streets,” she echoed a part of the story calmly. “I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.” Not everyone was born lucky.

You were worried?” she asked, her brows raised. Why would he be? If anything, she showed that she could take care of herself. There was no need to worry about her - no one needed to do that, but herself. “Don’t be. He ran,” she told him, almost proudly. She was proud, after all. Her mission had been a success. She had seen it in his eyes, how she had gotten through to the vampire. Touched that part of him that made him worry for the truth in her words.

Unless that is your kink,” she spoke, after he asked about the cage. “But you are welcome to stay inside and take the bed,” she told him afterwards. It was a big bed, but still, asking him to join her in it would make both of them uncomfortable. “I could use a drink. What about you?” she decided to ask. Some alcohol would make this all a lot better.

Caro

Character Sheet
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 08 Aug 2019, 01:47

Sharing stories like this. It wasn’t anything like him. But he gladly accepted being like this. Even if it was just around her. There was something about the woman that actually made him open up. He hated it, but at the same time he was interested in what it exactly was. When she spoke her words, he frowned. What was that suppose to mean? He just hummed. Sure he wanted to ask her what she meant but well it wasn’t that hard since how they actually met. So why even try to dig deeper right? The man nodded. ’Don’t ask why, because I don’t have an answer ready for you.’ Beating her to it. The man tilted his head, he ran? ’You can call me impressed.’ She making an Undying run? It was almost unbelievable. Yet, seeing how she handled the Undying downstairs with the crossbow, he believed her. Apparently the woman was doing the impressing her instead of him. Not the promis he made, but he could live with it.

Dante chuckled at her words. Rather not. ’I might be a strange one, not that strange.’ Nope, the cage went a bit too far for him. Yet he wouldn’t take her bed, that was too much for him. He was fine here on the couch. ’You can sleep in your bed, I’ll be fine down here.’ Truth be told, he didn’t want to overstep. Not any more than he was already doing. ’Sure, just not something pink and sparkling?’

Wap

Character Sheet
Élise Deveaux

on Thu 08 Aug 2019, 23:01
Dante told her not to ask why, which caused Élise to raise her brows at him in surprise. Perhaps he was less of a badass than he tried to be and actually cared for the people around him. Then again - had she not been worried about him too, when he risked his life to save her? Perhaps, in the end, they were not monsters just yet. It just took a monster to see the good in another, as they could understand one another. Yet, she was not planning to let her guard down for him. He said he was impressed and she shrugged. “Let’s say he will be looking over his shoulder for a while.” Perhaps he would come for revenge, but she had made clear what that would mean.

Apparently Dante was not up for some cage kink, which was good. When he said that she could sleep in her own bed, she sighed softly. “I have spent many nights here with my books, it’d be fine,” she told him, but she decided not to push it any further. Who knows - they could see when the time got there. For now, she was not quite ready to sleep and she had asked him if he wanted something to drink, which he seemed to do. “I do not keep ingredients for a cocktail like that here,” she admitted. What she had, was ale and wine. After all, those were easy to keep and if she had a visitor, either would be appreciated. The tower was built in a strange way. As it was not too wide, the kitchen and living room both existed on the same floor, without a wall separating them. It was not like she cooked that often here anyhow, mostly using it for drinks and simple meals.

She poured them both a glass of wine, before making her way back to the couch. She sat down next to him again, holding a glass towards him as she did. “So,” she started. “Weren’t you supposed to be the one to impress me our next meeting?” she asked him, smirking as she did. He had promised to, after all.

Caro

Character Sheet
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 08 Aug 2019, 23:14

Impressive indeed. What could a woman like the one seated next to him could’ve done to make an Undying run? Numerous of pictures popped in his head, yet none would do justice to what she had actually done. But getting that story out of her, it would cost effort. Was he willing to put in that much effort for a simple story? Who knows, at this point he would do anything to actually figure it out. But for now he let it rest, that seemed for the best. Him sleeping in her bed, it was a no go. Unless with her actually in the bed, that would change things up most certain. But he’d be fine on the couch. Much sleep wouldn’t happen anyway. ’Ah alas, you had your chance here. Serving me anything you’d like.’ Deadly potions perhaps. Maybe he shouldn’t give a woman like her any ideas. He’d liked to walk out of here in the morning, one arm or two. The man leaned back again, shortly looking around in the room. For what it mattered, it seemed rather cozy actually.

The man picked the glass out of her hand, nodded gratefully. As she started talking again he raised an eyebrow, accompanied by a smirk. ’Well, the night is still young. Who knows what trick’s I’ve got left.’ He raised his glass towards her before he took a sip. Letting the liquid roll over his tongue. It wasn’t his drink of choice, but he wasn’t complaining either. ’Besides, trying to save your life I’d call that pretty impressive. Apart from the whole matter that you needed to tend my wounds and all.’

Wap

Character Sheet
Élise Deveaux

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 00:26
You are locked in my tower, with nothing but death around us,” she told him calmly. “If I want to serve you something, I am sure I can.” That innocent smile of hers played around her lips after she spoke, knowing that she could. He was stronger than her, but she knew that it would not be the first time that a stronger man had found himself locked up in her basement, and not in some kinky way. Just like how she knew that the Undying would still fall for her trap, as soon as it would start scratching the walls in an effort to eat them.

The night was young. “And so are we,” she agreed with a smile, realizing that she was actually growing rather old. After midnight, she would be twenty-six. That was closer to thirty than it was to twenty, which meant that she was indeed getting old. But that was none of his business, nor was it anyone’s. While she enjoyed celebrating things that mattered, birthdays were not one of those things.
When Dante said that saving her life would be counted as impressive, she shrugged. “Who said that I would not have been perfectly fine without you?” she tried with a smirk, taking a sip from her glass. She knew full well that, had it not been for Dante, she would have not left that situation without a scratch. Perhaps not at all. He had saved her and for that, she was grateful.

Caro

Character Sheet
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 00:41

Touché. She was right. She was so bloody right and he hated it. In all honestly she could do anything she wanted with him. With that innocent smile on her face, she could make anything happen. Yet Dante wasn’t a complete fool. Keeping in mind that she was indeed a great alchemist and that she had not one, but probably numerous books here with deadly potions in them. Probably already learned by heart. ’I mean, you can try. Just nothing deadly, please. I do value my life.’ He chuckled.

For a brief period he saw something change in her face. A smile was present, but the look in her eyes had changed. But he chose not to dig deeper. They were indeed two rather young people, sitting around in a tower, drinking wine like actual old people but apart from that. They were young. The small shrug she gave, made him chuckle. When hearing her words he scratched his chin for a moment. ’I mean sure, but I was a good distraction from it ripping you to shreds no?’ They both knew better than that. She could have made it out alive, yet not unharmed and then he had been next most likely. He shifted in position, placing one foot on the ground and the other one slightly under him, dangling of the couch still. He took a rather big sip from his glass, enjoying the taste more than he expected.’What made you come live here? Sheltered from everything?’ Maybe his ask was to great, but well. The conversation needed to keep going.

Wap

Character Sheet
Élise Deveaux

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 00:53
As long as it was not deadly, Dante told her that she could try. “I think alcohol will be enough for now,” she told him with a chuckle. Alcohol often had a big enough effect, convincing people to be themselves and to tell truths. “And if wine does not succeed, there’s always the hidden stash.” Élise did enjoy drinks once in a while, especially cocktails. While she did not have the ingredients to make one, she did have the alcohol for it. Heavier stuff that they should definitely not drink when locked up in a tower together, as shots of alcohol had never been a good idea in the past and never would be.

And I will be ever grateful,” she told him, as he said to be a good distraction. “I very much like to keep my skin intact,” she admitted. Her skin was near flawless, aside from the little bite marks on her neck. She had always kept away from the pointy end of blades, which generally seemed like a good idea.

His next question caused her to laugh. “The books I keep here are valuable,” she explained. “They hold secrets that some would pay good coin for. Sending someone into the reach, however, would cost more than it is worth.” It was simple safekeeping. Not only that, however. What happened down in the basement was better done far away from civilisation, for some screams could be heard from miles away. “Only a fool enters this place,” she told him, smiling again. They must both be fools.

Caro

Character Sheet
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 01:05

Hidden stash? Dante looked up, interested in where that stash might be hidden. Off course he wouldn’t shame her by not drinking the wine. But heavier stuff, worked better for his head. Besides, if they were to be stuck in the tower together. The least they could do was making a bit fun. ’If you don’t mind, maybe we should open that stash while were at it. Since being young and all.’ The man smiled shortly. All due respect if she wouldn’t do it, then he would just stuck with the wine. But one could always try right? ’You don’t need to be. It was my pleasure.’ Apart from the icky situation with his arm and using him as a ball than. But she was safe, and that was what counted for him. ’You do have impeccable skin yes. It would be an utter shame if anyone ruined that.’ His eyes darted to the small marks on her neck. In a way, it made him feel angry. That someone would attack her. But he pushed that silly feeling away. Not ruining the mood he was in.

Hearing her laugh, truly laugh made him smirk. The books yes sure, very valuable and all that. But that couldn’t be it right? There was more than just that he could feel it, he felt anticipation built up. But in his mind he knew she would never tell him what she truly was doing up here. ’So, you protect the books. And that’s why you’re here? I’d call your bluff and snoop around. But I’ll behave.’ Shortly he stared at his arm, the stinging had gone away. But it still felt rather strange. ’Fools we are indeed.’

Wap

Character Sheet
Élise Deveaux

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 01:20
Of course, Dante did not share her mind on the stash she held. He immediately suggested to move on to the heavier stuff, causing her to frown as she took a sip of her wine. There were two ways she could see it. It was not often that she got visitors in this place that she actually liked hanging out with, so it would be a good reason to get rid of some of the alcohol. On the other hand, there was the fact that she might let her guard down. “If you promise to behave, we can,” she told him, a smile on her lips. She did not want him sneaking around in her basement. As long as they stayed up here… It should all be fine.

His eyes darted to the marks on her neck and she immediately looked away from him, almost shameful. While she had gotten to Avanti, he had not been defeated. Unlike others she dealt with, he had gotten away and left his mark on her. It would forever remind her of her failure, igniting that anger inside of her, that burning passion to rid the world of those monstrosities. “Yeah,” she murmured softly, wanting to forget about it.

Bluff was called and she raised her brows at the man. “Perhaps there is more to it,” she admitted. “But I would ask of you to refrain from snooping around, as you might find things you can never unsee,” she warned him calmly. Without waiting for an answer, she emptied her glass and put it on the table, revealing that she drank wine way more often than she should. After this, she stood up and walked towards the cupboards, opening the biggest one. Bottles of all kinds were found here, enough to keep them busy for a week. She took the first two she could find and took two shot glasses as well, before walking back to the couch and putting it on the table in front of them, sitting down as she took the first bottle and poured both glasses to the edge.

Caro

Character Sheet
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 01:41

’Haven’t I been behaving from the moment you met me? Apart from the fight with the guy that is.’ The man smiled up at her. He would behave, or at least he would not go wander off that was. Not that he was planning on it. Scared she’d pull the bow at him. He rather liked his eyes in his head and not against a wall. So no, the man would refrain himself from snooping. The moment she looked away from him, made him knew he had made a mistake. Uneasy he stared at the ground for a moment, before looking back at her. ’Sorry.’ Him apologizing for something, it didn’t happen often. But in this situation he felt like he had too. Another thing to keep in mind, to stop looking at her neck. Great, he could do that right?

’With any other person I’d call that a challenge. But, you can count on me to not snoop around. If I do, you can put me outside with our friend.’ Now he had to keep his word or he would lose his life. This wasn’t the kind of deals he made, hell offering up his life for making a stupid mistake? That was not something he had ever done before. As she emptied her glass and got up, he emptied his own. Placing the glass next to hers. He turned around shortly, only to find her returning with two bottles. The man checked up on the bottles, she wasn’t lying when she called it a secret stash. ’Alright, since we’re not boring. Let’s play a game shall we? Never have I ever, when the answer is yes you drink simple. You start.’ Let’s see if Élise accepted his challenge.

Wap

Character Sheet
Élise Deveaux

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 01:53
With any other person, he would have taken the challenge. He did, however, say that she could count on him. There would be no snooping around, or she could put him outside. A smile appeared on her face as she nodded. “That is a deal,” she told him, the smile turning into a smirk rather quickly. Deals were her line of business, and… “I’ll have you know that I never break a deal.” That was the most important part. And anyone who broke her deal, would pay the price. There had been many people who had lost their life over it, though it was not death they found. They got pulled away from it, forced to watch from afar. Poor Alucard was an example of this.

Since they were not boring, he had started, before telling her about the game. Never have I ever. She knew the game, though she had to admit that she played it a bit differently usually. The most interesting questions were things she had done herself, so she would just take a drink as well. Something like digging her own grave as she tried to find out things about the person that was with her. “Very well,” she told him, accepting this challenge. She took the shot glass in hand and sat down properly on the couch again, turning her body towards him as she thought of a first question to ask.

Never have I ever been to a brothel,” she started. Knowing full well that the odds were against him there, expecting that he had been. An easy way to get ahead of things, right?

Caro

Character Sheet
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 02:08

This could turn out to be the stupidest deal he had ever made in history. Yet, he didn’t care. Though that meant he had to keep his focus in check to actually remember the deal. ’Neither do I. He simple stated. He had cheated his way out of a few, but he had never in his life broken a deal. That was part of doing business with him. He always delivered. Sometimes the information was halfly made up, but that had occurred once maybe twice. As she accepted his game he smiled. Alright, fun was starting right here. It was the gentleman thing to do, to actually have her start. He grabbed the tiny glass in his rather big hand and chuckled. It looked ridiculous from this point. But hey, this would be the best way to actually get some information on her. Not that he needed it, but he had become more interested in her yet again.

Her question made him grin. Softly he turned more to her, his other hand resting on his knee. Lifting the glass to her and downing it in an instant. Looking over at her, waiting. Though it would be something he would be surprised about if she hadn’t. But hey, surprises and Élise were an ongoing matter to it seemed. He waited for a bit until she did drink or didn’t drink from her glass, before filling them up again. ’ Never have I ever experimented with someone from the same gender.’ A rather lame one, but it fitted with her question.

Wap

Character Sheet
Élise Deveaux

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 02:15
Élise had never been in a brothel. It was everything she wanted to avoid. People selling their body for a cause… While she showed hers and lured people in with innocent smiles and revealing outfits, she had never let anyone touch her to get anything. The thought alone disgusted her. And so too, had she never paid anyone for anything like that. If she wanted to get something that badly, there was always a bar and a lot of alcohol. So, she did not drink and was not surprised that he did.

His question caused her to sigh, before she took a shot. “On more than one occasion,” she admitted. Élise’s interests did not lie with men alone, that she had found out years ago. There was no shame in admitting it either. A woman could please in a way a man couldn’t, with their soft skin and gentler touch. She looked at him with a brow raised, though she did not expect him to drink. After getting her answer, she filled both glasses.

Never have I ever,” she started, turning a bit towards him again, “had sex with more than one person at once.” The innocent smile on her face did not quite match the question, but she would rather go this way than another, where he could find out about things she wanted to hide more badly. The fact that she had to drink to this question herself, made her hope that he would need to as well.

Caro

Character Sheet
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 02:31

She didn’t drink. Which made him raise an eyebrow in admiration. Well then, the first person ever that crossed his path and didn’t do it. Well, to each there own he presumed. Going to brothels was something he did, not often but he did. He wasn’t going to lie about something as simple as that. The way she sighed told him enough. Certainly a story he wanted to hear, yet he wasn’t that drunk to ask her about it just yet. For him, well it happened once. It had been rather strange. But it wasn’t something he was ashamed about. If he’d do it again, well that was a different story. So the man drank and let her fill up his glass again.

As she turned towards him again he looked at her in anticipation. Her question made him think about an answer. ’Why have fun with one, when you can have fun with plenty.’ He spoke a grin on his face while drinking from his glass. Seeing her do the same shed some light on the woman, but it was not worth much. Yet, it was a nice fact to know. He took her glass out of her hand and filled both of theirs back up, handing hers over again. ’Never have I ever had to fake it.’ The man didn’t need to drink this time, it just hadn’t happen to him. And well, with the ways things were being that wouldn’t happen in the near future. Though he looked up at her, waiting.

Wap

Character Sheet
Élise Deveaux

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 02:42
There was no surprise in the fact that Dante drank to her question. He did not seem like one to shy away from such things, though it was interesting to have the confirmation. Taking a drink herself, she revealed to not shy away from those things either. Élise had indulged in her pleasures - with men and women alike. There was no reason she would ever deny that. It had been with a man and woman, that she had found the gentle touch of a woman. Since that day, there had been times where she had preferred the company of a woman to that of a man.

A short laugh was a quick answer to his question, as she took a shot again. She eyed him curiously, but knew it was more common for women to go through something like that, than for men. Sometimes it was just the quickest way to end a disappointing night. Without a word, she filled her glass again, before turning back to him and looking straight into his eyes, wondering what her next question would be. They were going way too quick - taking shot after shot. Especially without eating for a while, she knew that she was mere seconds away from feeling the alcohol.

Taking a lock of her hair in one hand, she started playing with it. “Never have I ever had sex with someone to get something from them,” she told him. Once again, she would not drink herself. While she happily used her looks to get something, she never, ever, would let one of those filths touch her.

Caro

Character Sheet
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 13:45

As she laughed he smirked. Well, maybe that was not an honest question since woman seemed to resort to faking it more often. But hey, he took the win anyway. The fact that they were moving as quick as they were could be considered as a good thing. In his mind it was a good thing, it meant that she was at least having a bit of fun. Yet it also was a bad thing, all things considered liquor didn’t do very much to him. Though it made him loosen up and he didn’t know if he was ready for that too happen. Cause well things could go down south real fast and he didn’t want to sleep outside.

Her next question made him think. In all honesty that had happened only one time. ’Before you judge, there’s a story to that.’ He shortly explained before downing his glass in a smooth swing. The burning sensation of the liquor in the back of his throat, it was something he welcomed with open arms. It was up to her is she actually wanted to know the story behind it, but it was a tale as simple as them sitting here. He bended over to grab the bottle and filled up his glass again, before placing it back.

’Never have I ever flirted my way out of a sticky situation.’ Multiple times, almost all the time considering with the kind of people he worked with. He was almost certain that she would drink too, almost.

Wap

Character Sheet
Élise Deveaux

on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 23:53
There was a story to it, he told her, before he downed the glass. A brow was raised as she looked at him. “Enlighten me,” she decided to say, curious to hear what his explanation was. Honestly, she was far from surprised. He was not the first to do so and he would not be the last, either. She found her body to be too big a price to pay for whatever it was that she was after. There was always another way and she would happily find it, without showing everything to a stranger.

His next question, caused her to sigh. A shot was taken by both of them and she shook her head. “I can’t say I haven’t,” she admitted. “It is easy to get into a man’s mind when his thoughts are elsewhere.” This was true, as they often let their guards down. Taking the chance to refill their shot glasses, she realized that they were going way faster than they should be. Yet, she did not want to give in. There was so much more to ask. When she sat back in her place, she felt herself leaning on the back of the couch, looking up at him with curiosity in her brown eyes.

Never have I ever been in love.” And this time, she did not drink.

Caro

Character Sheet
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 12 Aug 2019, 20:21

Dante chuckled. Well, being honest and all that he should tell her maybe not the details. ’I was working on something, gathering crucial information for a lord. Ended up with his lady in bed because I had to find out if she was a cheater or not.’ Not the greatest, actually really lame. But hey, it had taken less effort than to actually resorting to his normal ways of finding things out. Was he proud of it? Honestly, he couldn’t care less. It had happened it was done.

A smirk appeared. Off course she would’ve. I mean, it was Élise. She could wrap anyone around her little finger if she desired it. Only with using words even. ’Our biggest fault.’ True, there was no men whose mind didn’t drift to other things. Especially with an innocent looking woman standing in front of them. He was at fault too, he wasn’t even going to deny it. ’Though I should say it’s easy with woman too.’ Dante had done it far too often, both with man and woman. Yet the difference here was, the man only used his looks instead of his mind. Her next question was a rather easy one. Both of their glasses stayed filled. Not something he was surprised about. The woman seemed far to busy to involve her with those kind of feelings.

’Never have I ever killed a person.’ It was a dead giveaway for him, but he was curious for her.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum