⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Five feet apart. X10
Cat.

Character Sheet
Magic: Death Magic
Rhysand Corbin

Five feet apart. Empty Five feet apart.

on Sat 13 Jul 2019, 22:02

We are the wolves of winter,

We live in a kingdom of blood.

Darkness would soon settle and he would have survived another day. But would he be able to say the same for tomorrow? The young lord clutched his mantle, the furs giving as much warmth as they could and yet he was still cold. Even though the day was almost done, he was still expecting a vistior and a rather important one at that. So, they had everything prepared for the coming of the High Lord. Rhysand had been on edge but he was assured by Carmilla that all would be fine and they had nothing to worry about. Lord Apollo was probably just here to pay his respects.

The whitehaired man made his way down the steps slowly, saving every spike of energy that he could. His lungs hurt with every breath he took and with every move, every step he made it felt like someone was watching him, waiting maybe. Could it be death? He started to cough, stopped walking and took a deep breath. He just had to show they were still a strong house, that everything was okay and that House Corbin was everything it needed to be. He was not ready to give this up, not this soon. No, not ever.

A servant approached, nervous as they could never guess in what kind of mood they would find Rhysand. ''My Lord,'' It was almost a whisper. ''He has arrived.'' Rhysand regained his strength, stood up straight and nodded.''I will welcome him in the audience chamber.'' The servant nodded and hurried away. The many doctors and pyshicians that he had sought out all told him to not venture out into the cold, and so he listened. Though he was as pale as ever, Rhys hoped that it would go unnoticed with the current twilight.

It didn't take long for him to end up in the audience chamber, where a warm fire was already roaring. It would be a matter of seconds before the other would probably walk in, but at least Rhysand was on time. For once.

&Apollo Freyr

BY MITZI
Five feet apart. Is8fWWU
Wolf

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Apollo Freyr
Apollo Freyr
Avalance Citizen

Five feet apart. Empty Re: Five feet apart.

on Sat 13 Jul 2019, 23:49

THE RISING SUN
sets the horizon ablaze。

His campaign through the Highlands continued as he had left the castle-seat of House Skarsgård. In the company of his guards he was on his way to his next and immediately last stop. By far the most interesting on his list, or so he figured. The Head of House Corbin had only ascended his throne a mere month ago. The developments in the city of Aeldun were one of the main reasons he had started his tour through the Highlands in the first place. It was his destination, after all. He had not attended the coronation of Lord Rhysand Corbin because he had been occupied elsewhere. As Warden of the North it was expected of him to pay his respects to the new Lord for the loss of his father and congratulate him for acquiring his new position.

The underlying motive was to check if he could still rely on House Corbin. When he would assemble his army, he wanted to know if he could expect their banners among the others. He had little information on Lord Corbin, nor his sister. They were young still, even younger than he had been when he had become Warden two years ago. But he didn’t underestimate them. He knew better than that. It was about time he met with the new Lord and redefine the relationship of their Houses. Soon, he would get that opportunity. The hooves of his horse announced his arrival, and his guards fell back into formation. He marched on to the castle, where they were greeted by a servant.

The man informed him that Lord Corbin would welcome him inside. Apollo suppressed the urge to frown. Was he not important enough for the man to come outside and greet him in the courtyard? He kept his expression neutral and nodded, dismounting his horse and leaving it in the care of one of the stable boys. He made sure his men were looked after properly before finally following the servant inside. In silence he was guided through several hallways before they arrived at what he suspected to be the audience chamber.

The guard stationed by the door opened it with a bow of his head, and he followed the servant inside. It was comfortably warm, and he was glad they had offered to take his warm fur and coat to his chamber before they had brought him here. ”Lord Apollo Freyr, Head of House Freyr, Warden of the North”, The servant said, announcing his presence with all his titles, as to follow the protocol. ”Lord Rhysand Corbin, Head of House Corbin”, He then said, and his gaze fell upon the young Lord standing before him. He now understood why he had not come outside. He feared a heavy gust of wind would blow him off his feet if he did. His thoughts did not shimmer through on his face at all though, as he waited for the man to officially welcome him to what was now his city.

Five feet apart. X10
Cat.

Character Sheet
Rhysand Corbin

on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 00:07

In the few seconds that he was alone in the room, Rhysand managed to straighten his blouse a little before the door opened again. In strode Apollo, High Lord, Warden of the North and all that jazz. Rhysand was only listening partly as he bowed before his ruler. It felt wrong. Never in his life had he to bow, he had always been the superior one. But now, all of the sudden this man could just walk in and make him feel smaller than he had ever been. But Rhysand knew when to show respect and be polite, and so he bowed as deep as he could. As he rose, he didn't let Apollo out of his sight.

''Lord Apollo,'' No way he was calling him High Lord. Get off your high horse. ''I hope you travelled safely to Aeldun.'' He gestured towards two comfortable looking chairs standing near the fire. ''Please, join me. Is there anything I can offer you to drink? Or food perhaps?'' Be polite, just smile and wave. This would all soon be over. Carmilla was much better with smalltalk and pleasing people. Rhysand just didn't have the patience for it.

BY MITZI
Five feet apart. Is8fWWU
Wolf

Character Sheet
Apollo Freyr
Apollo Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 01:07

THE RISING SUN
sets the horizon ablaze。

The rumours had not failed to reach him. The way this young Lord had come to power was suspicious at best. The weeks after the unfortunate death of the previous Lord had not helped to clear their name either. It had gone by very fast, in a way that it had felt rushed. Especially when they had not cared to wait for him to attend the funeral. He had not known Lord Espen very well personally, but he had wanted to pay his respects to the man for the services he had done to the Highlands and his House. The way he had come to his end was despicable. Not at all the way of the North. Killing someone with poison was a cowardly act. He hoped that if there were to be someone that questioned his reign, they would do so openly and challenge him properly instead of killing him in such a ridiculous way. Those servants really must have hated the man to send him to Yunuen like that.

If he were to believe the rumours though, it had not been the servants, but Lord Corbin and his sister themselves. He would not bring up the subject. Not today. It didn’t matter much. He just wanted to make sure this young Lord would support him in his conquest. He had a dream to realise, a goal to achieve, and he could use all the support he could muster. He knew Aeldun did not possess a big garrison, but all he needed were loyal men with a fire in their soul to free the North of the influence of the South. If he could rally them all behind that cause, he knew one man could count for ten on the battlefield.

Before that moment would arrive though, he needed to have this conversation. The white-haired man bowed and welcomed him to his dwelling. ”Thank you, Lord Rhysand. My travels were without trouble. A drink would be appreciated”, He replied to his words as he followed him to the comfortable chairs near the fire. He seated himself, resting his hands in his lap to maintain his posture. Once all was settled, he fixed his pale gaze on the young man again. ”On behalf of myself and House Freyr, I offer you and your kin my deepest condolences for your loss”, He said while bowing his head lightly. ”I pray you may find strength and guidance in his memory”, He added. He had been a good Lord to his people. And a good ally to House Freyr at that. He hoped his son would take him as an example, especially on that last matter.

Five feet apart. X10
Cat.

Character Sheet
Rhysand Corbin

on Mon 15 Jul 2019, 15:19

It had been mere weeks since his fathers passing, only three since his burning and only two since the two servants had been put to death. And yet, while they had worked so secretive and careful, word had gotten out. Somehow the whispers on the street were that they had something to do with it. Rhysand knew that they had to smother these rumors as fast a possible, but suddenly punishing these people or simply 'removing' them, would only attract attention. They wouldn't do anything about it unless they were directly adressed. Maybe it would just die out like the embers of a fire on a cold night.

Only when Apollo himself sat down, Rhysand followed. With a gesture of his hand a servant brought them two goblets filled with ale. Though Rhysand rather preferred the mulled wine, it was warm and the only liquid his stomach seemed to hold at this point, ale was far more a nothern drink. The condolences were to be expected and the young lord nodded, letting his gaze trail away towards the fire. He kept silent for a moment as the memory of his father dying on the floor replayed in his head. ''Thank you my Lord..'' He spoke eventually, sounding a little softer than before. ''It has been.. strange no longer feeling his presence around us. But he remains forever with us in our thoughts.'' Not in their hearts though, he had been a bit of a too shitty father for that.

Now it was his turn for apologies. Gods, was this really the conversation they were having tonight? ''I would like to apologize on behalf of my sister and me for not giving you the time to join us for the funeral. You must understand that the days following his death have been.. chaotic. It was best to let it rest as soon as possible.'' Rhysand spoke as he let the ale swirl in his cup before taking a tiny sip. No matter how little liquid he swallowed, it still felt his throat was on fire. But he did not show his uncomfortable fate as he put down the goblet again. ''Tell me, how has your trip through the Highlands been? I would enjoy seeing Caer Scion with my own eyes one day.'' A simple smile appeared on his lips as he leaned a bit more into his chair. Finally, the chills seemed to get out of his bones, but it would only be a matter of hours before he would feel like he was freezing again. Damn Highlands. Damn poison.

BY MITZI
Five feet apart. Is8fWWU
Wolf

Character Sheet
Apollo Freyr
Apollo Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 15 Jul 2019, 18:45

THE RISING SUN
sets the horizon ablaze。

No matter the nature of ones relationship with their parents, good or bad, the sudden emptiness that was left when they passed away would always have an impact on the ones they left behind. He himself knew from first-hand experience what it felt like to lose his father. What it was like to have questions that would only be answered with silence, and never more than that. It had been two years and still he wished he could ask his father for his opinion on certain decisions he wanted to make. His plan had been set in motion and even though he had the support of his Lady Mother and his Small Council, there was one voice that was quiet forever and it was a huge burden to carry.

So his condolences were genuine, despite the shady rumours around the death of the previous Lord. The white-haired man was lost in thought for a second and he respectfully averted his gaze until he spoke again. He just nodded, knowing that whatever he could possibly reply to his words would never be nearly enough. Instead, he listened to the apology of the other. ”I understand. I hoped to visit his grave to pay my last respects, but I was told his body has been burned”, He said, fixing the other with his gaze. Though he knew that not all Northerners were still as involved in the same faith as his House, it felt wrong to not bury a man so his soul could ascend to Yunuen’s heavenly kingdom.

Apollo took a deep sip of his drink as he listened to the next question. ”The gates of Caer Scion will always be open to the allies of my House”, He replied to his words. It was an ideal way to check if Aeldun’s loyalty was still to the North, despite their trading with the Glade. ”My trip so far has been very educational. Most cities are thriving, as they should. Allow me to ask you the same question I’ve been asking the other Lords and Ladies so far”, He said. After all that was the other reason for his visit. He had to know how ready the Highlands were if the inevitable war would come. ”How fare this city? And it’s citizens?”

Five feet apart. X10
Cat.

Character Sheet
Rhysand Corbin

on Mon 15 Jul 2019, 19:47

The days felt longer than usual. Though it was summer and the sun went down later, it still felt like it dragged on more than it should. Rhysand felt tired the moment he woke up and that feeling wouldn't fade. No tonic or healing potion could currently save him from his fate, but he believed that it was not yet sealed. There was still someone who could help him. If she agreed.

There had been no funeral, his sister had made sure of that. She had been too scared that someone might have the idea to break open the grave. Not that they were afraid that someone would graverob, they were afraid that anything on the body of their father could lead to them. So it was better to burn than to fade away. Rhysand nodded silently before looking his Lord in the eyes again. ''Our way is the old way, there are not a lot of followers of the Sun and Moon around here, I am afraid. But perhaps that can change overtime.'' Not if it was up to him. No one needed to believe in some made up fairytale about some sun and moonchild. People needed to stay sober, see the horrible state they lived in and rise above it. You couldn't do that with faith, only with hard work.

The young lord smiled. Allies, of course. This conversation wasn't just smalltalk about the current state of affairs, Apollo was here to see if they would still rally behind him. And they would, for now. Right now they were just a village, nothing to fear, weak. But if it was up to Rhysand, that would change. The smile stayed on his face as he spoke. ''I will not lie to you my Lord. These past weeks have been chaotic. But Aeldun is ready to rise up from the surface again. The White Woods are filled with wildlife and trade with the Glade has been thriving. We will survive the winter with ease, if we continue on this path.'' He took a sip from his drink and when he looked down in his cup he could see specks of blood slowly swirling. Great. But the Lord continued as if it hadn't happened. The last thing he wanted was for Apollo to catch onto something.

''When needed, we will stand behind you of course. After all, isn't that why you're here? To see if we are still loyal after the entire..ordeal.'' The smile turned into something a little more dangerous as Rhysand pierced right through the pleasantries and no longer wanted to evade the lingering question. He knew that Apollo was thinking about it, everyone did when he or his sister showed their face. There was no denying that they had a lot to do in order to make sure that this would go away.

BY MITZI
Five feet apart. Is8fWWU
Wolf

Character Sheet
Apollo Freyr
Apollo Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 15 Jul 2019, 22:15

THE RISING SUN
sets the horizon ablaze。

Burning a body and denying Yunuen a last sacrifice was a fate he only adjudged criminals. Those who had broken the laws or had done wrong to his people didn’t deserve to join their ancestors in Yunuen’s realm. Denying them the blessing of eternity by condemning their souls to dwell the earth. That same fate had been brought upon the late Lord Corbin. And it felt wrong. The young Lord explained that there were few people around here that still worshipped the Twins. ”The people of the Highlands have been following the Sun and Moon for centuries, my Lord. If you say they don’t in these parts, then it means they have lost their way”, He said in a stern tone. He was not here to bicker over religion though. There were other matters that required his attention first.

The news that Aeldun would rise from the chaos and would easily survive the coming winter pleased him. If all would go as planned, after winter he would set off the next phase of his plan. He would be an idiot of he marched his armies South through thick layers of snow and ice. The risk of losing men due to the harsh weather was one he would not take. He needed all cities within his rule to ready themselves. Get strong during wintertime, so they could strike once the weather got better. He was about to comment on it when the other made a severe infraction on courtesy.

With a slightly louder thud he placed his goblet down on the table next to him, a silent but clear sign of how displeased he was. Refusing to drink what had been offered to him in form of protest against his words. ”You are correct, Lord Corbin. But don’t for a second assume you know my motives”, He spoke after staring him down for a few seconds in silence. That whole ordeal he spoke of had a rather unfortunate timing. He had lost a trustworthy ally and it seemed like that man was replaced by a rude and tactless boy. ”If I were to assemble my army then I expect strong and loyal men in my ranks. It is your duty to provide those. If you fail, then I shall march that army here first and instate a Lord who can.”

Five feet apart. X10
Cat.

Character Sheet
Rhysand Corbin

on Mon 15 Jul 2019, 22:37

It seemed he had pushed the conversation in the wrong direction and Lord Apollo wasn't exactly pleased with it. To be fair, Rhysand didn't really care, Apollo was on his turf now. But he would be careful not to kill him, that would take a lot more to cover up and his sister wouldn't exactly be.. pleased with it either. So he was forced to smile and nod. Of course Lord Apollo, you are totally right Lord Apollo, how could I have been so stupid Lord Apollo. It almost made him vomit.

He tugged the furs of his coat a little closer, feeling a chill spreading down his back. This goddamn cold and this goddamn illness. If it were up to him, House Corbin would leave for Ashax by tomorrow morning. But that would be ''unthinkable'' and ''bring dishonor to the family name''. Like he cared. No, they would be stuck here for a long while he figured. For now they just had to play nice and play along, something he didn't seem to be good at.

Rhysand bowed his head a little, a silent sigh leaving his lips. ''Forgive me, my Lord. I had no intention to provoke you.'' He spoke in hopes of smoothing things out. The last thing they needed was an angry Overlord breathing down their necks. ''I have a lot to learn and I am far from the wise ruler you embody.'' He reached for his cup again, but changed his mind. ''But if I may ask.. what is the probability of you assembling an army? Of going to war?'' Rhysand let himself lean back in his chair, though he kept his posture. This could become a long night.

BY MITZI
Five feet apart. Is8fWWU
Wolf

Character Sheet
Apollo Freyr
Apollo Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 16 Jul 2019, 13:21

THE RISING SUN
sets the horizon ablaze。

Just like most other cities in the East of his territory, Aeldun relied on trade with the Glade to gather resources and riches that would get them through winter. The White Wood was a great source of materials worth trading. It also meant that there was a risk of them gaining some sort of sympathy for the South. Caer Scion was much more closed off in that regard. They were active in trade as well, but they rarely shipped their goods themselves. If people wanted their weapons, they had to send their men up North to deliver the payment and take the products with them. The hatred for the Southerners was way more present in his parts than here, he had noticed. And that was another obstacle he had to take into regard when it came to his plan.

So when the white-haired man asked him about the probability of him summoning his army, he was not too eager to share the actual reason behind it. Lord Rhysand still had to prove his loyalty, and he wouldn’t want word to get out that he was planning a war. ”For too long the Highlands have lived in peace with the South. We have become lax, Lord Rhysand. I don’t trust the Glade, nor the Crownlands and the King seated in Dragonwatch. I fear a raise in taxes and more political pressure towards the Highlands soon. If I need my army, I’m afraid it will be for defensive purposes rather than us going to war”, He told him instead. Which was, in a way, part of the truth too. His first phase would consist of declaring an independent North and him ascending the throne of that new empire. He was quite certain the King would not at all like that and start a campaign against him.

Five feet apart. X10
Cat.

Character Sheet
Rhysand Corbin

on Sat 20 Jul 2019, 11:37
L
ike his forefathers, Rhysand cared about the people living in Aeldun. He might hide it behind a face of deceit and arrogance, but he knew that without them, he wouldn't be sitting on his seat right now. In a weird sort of way, he was thankful for them. But he always had seen them lower than him, and expendable. If Lord Apollo ever asked for him to recruit, he would find no trouble in finding people who wanted to fight.

The young lord nodded silently, having no smart remark. It was as if he had learned his lesson. Though Aeldun partly relied on trade with the Glade, it would be no problem to survive the winter with just the White Wood at their disposal. Especially now that they had... retrieved more ground. ''I understand, and I will assure you that we will fight by your side when the time comes.'' He had to tell his sister about this whole ordeal when Apollo had left Aeldun and he would be sure that she would just be as not thrilled as he was. Rhys kept silent for a moment, staring into the fire before his eyes met those of Apollo again. ''We have started out on the wrong foot, I hope you are willing to grant me a second chance.'' Rhysand spoke in all seriousness. He brushed his hand through his hair before laying his hands down on his lap again. They didn't need any feuds right now, especially not with the High House of the Highlands.

Five feet apart. Is8fWWU
Wolf

Character Sheet
Apollo Freyr
Apollo Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 20 Jul 2019, 18:55

THE RISING SUN
sets the horizon ablaze。

All his life he had known peace. What did he know about going to war? In that regard he lacked a lot of experience. Some would say he was blessed to have never known true hardship. Yet he would argue that struggles made people stronger. Like they had learned how to survive in winter. The weather in the Highlands could get very severe. There had been winters where entire villages had to be evacuated. If they didn’t get enough support, they simply were wiped out. The true enemy of the North was the cold. And here he was, adding another enemy on that list. His action would not make the Highlands any more popular than they already were. That was exactly the point though. To the South, they would always be savages. Then they might as well embrace that identity and show them what they were capable of.

With the support of Aeldun’s garrison, their army would be stronger. Lord Rhysand again promised his help, which made him nod. After that, the young man stated his hope for a better co-operation in the future. ”Of course. Though I do hope you know that I expect the same of you as my father expected of yours. Follow the law and there will be no problems”, He said, hinting at the fact that he already knew about his recent ventures into House Skarsgård’s territory. He waited to see if he would own up to his mistake or if he would pretend nothing had happened.

Last edited by Apollo Freyr on Wed 31 Jul 2019, 20:42; edited 2 times in total
Five feet apart. X10
Cat.

Character Sheet
Rhysand Corbin

on Wed 31 Jul 2019, 12:06
R
hysand was not afraid to speak up, to open his mouth and tell anyone who would hear how things were. But right now, the young Lord stayed in his lane, knowing he definitely overstated his welcome. They needed House Freyrs trust. Without it, he could be Lord of nothing in a matter of seconds. Maybe that realisation hit a little late, but damage could still be reversed.

Follow the law. It hinted at something and Rhysand knew exactly where Apollo wanted to go.The young Lord adverted his eyes for a moment, looking into the fire before he opened his mouth again. ''It has come to my attention that we have crossed territory with House Skarsgård in the White Woods.'' He started, looking back at Apollo. ''We are fixing that mistake.'' Rhysand expected a letter from the Skarsgårds any day now and then he would see what he would do. The most sensible thing was to retreat and play nice, but not after that whole ordeal between Freyja and him. He wasn't going to bow his head to any lower House.

Five feet apart. Is8fWWU
Wolf

Character Sheet
Apollo Freyr
Apollo Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 31 Jul 2019, 20:45

THE RISING SUN
sets the horizon ablaze。

The only way he could have an independent North, was if they were a united North first. He would not tolerate any resentment amongst the Houses in the Highlands. It would mean risking the success of his plans. He had worked hard for that, and so had his ancestors. He would bring their name back to the royal status they should have never lost in the first place. His future wife would be a Queen and his son would be born a Prince. If Lord Rhysand thought he could thwart those plans, then he was sorely mistaken. All people, no matter highborn or lowborn, were expected to follow the law. If they didn’t, they would be trialled and punishment would be carried out.

The Lord didn’t even deny the accusation. Apparently he was also well aware of the fact that he had, literally, crossed a boundary. ”Excellent”, He simply replied when the other said they were fixing the mistake already. He hoped he was speaking the truth. He felt the need to remind him of the consequences, but he refrained from doing that. Surely, Lord Rhysand liked his head where it was now, on his shoulders. He probably knew well enough the punishments here were brutal, and he wouldn’t risk his head, now would he? ”I am glad we could have this conversation, Lord Corbin. I thank you again for your hospitality. I would like to go for a walk through Aeldun now. Would you be so kind to have a servant show me to my chambers?” He asked. It had been quite some time since he had visited this city, as it was so far West. He wondered if he would still recognise all the places he used to frequent when he had been younger.

Five feet apart. X10
Cat.

Character Sheet
Rhysand Corbin

on Thu 01 Aug 2019, 12:56
I
t felt like he was cursed with Murphy's law or something. Anything that could go wrong went wrong lately and he was in no position to do anything about it. Or well, he was but he just didn't know how. Before he followed in his fathers footsteps he had been so sure of himself. He could take on the world and everyone would look at him in awe and marvel at his greatness. Rhysand realised that it was very much the other way around. He had no idea what the fuck he was doing.

This conversation seemed to be over and Rhysand almost felt a relief when Lord Apollo spoke about visiting Aeldun. The young Lord had nothing to hide, besides some very important family secrets that had to be protected at all cost, so he gave Apollo a warm smile and gestured to a servant who immediately knew what to do. ''The city is always open to you, my Lord. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.'' It would probably be only a matter of time before Apollo would actually get annoying and start asking the real questions. Maybe he could be... pushed into the moat or something.. ''oops accident''. No, don't do that. He already had difficulty covering up one murder, good luck with covering up the murder of the ACTUAL High Lord of the Highlands. Yeah, let's not.

Five feet apart. Is8fWWU
Wolf

Character Sheet
Apollo Freyr
Apollo Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 02 Aug 2019, 20:03

THE RISING SUN
sets the horizon ablaze。

As High Lord, this was not the first and would certainly not be the last difficult conversation he would have to have. He needed all his subjects to follow the law. Else the Highlands would become what the South accused them to be. A gang of savages that did not deserve to be heard, or who’s opinions did not matter. Soon enough he would show them they were much more than that. That they deserved to be their own Kingdom, as the King now had no clue on how to rule the Highlands, or was not even interested in their well-being. All would be so much better once he was King here, he was sure of it.

Because he cared about the people. He wanted to take a walk around Aeldun, to speak to them and hear how they had been experiencing the shift in power. Their opinion was sometimes more useful than that of trusted advisors. Especially because in places like this, not everyone was aware of who he was. They tended to speak more openly, not twist their words in order to please him. On Lord Rhysand’s words, he nodded, after which he emptied his drink and got up. He followed the servant into the hallways. His pale gaze had a thoughtful expression. This sure had been an interesting talk.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum