⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Winter is coming X10
Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Vulcan Freyr
Vulcan Freyr
Lord of Caer Scion

Winter is coming Empty Winter is coming

on Mon 23 Nov 2020, 12:31
Dear Lady Sylversword

I am writing you this message because of the agreement you had with my brother. Due to circumstances Apollo has passed on his duties to me. I hope the agreement you made with my brother can still be go forward in the future. Since the ongoing famine strikes us both, we must stand strong together.

When the opportunity is right, I shall visit your beautiful city so we can talk more in person.

Sincerely,

- Lord Vulcan Freyr,

Warden of the Highlands

Winter is coming Tumblr_inline_oi5d0gFanN1tsr8oh_250
Swaas

Character Sheet
Adeena Sylversword
Adeena Sylversword
Lady of Sapphire Keep

Winter is coming Empty Re: Winter is coming

on Tue 24 Nov 2020, 12:03

Dear Lord Freyr
I want to thank you for reaching out to me. The agreement I had with lord Freyr is one I am proud of and it has already made a great difference in the Ironwood Forest, so it is one that I would like to carry on into the future of our regions. As this famine continues on I live with the hope that the riddance of bandits within the forest might bring back the animals and thus the meat for our people.

Whenever you find time to visit Sapphire Keep, you can always let me know. I’m sure there are other things our regions can help each other with.

I hope to speak to you soon.
Sincerely
High Lady of the Glade
Adeena Sylversword

THE MONARCH
Winter is coming X10
Caro

Character Sheet
Vulcan Freyr
Vulcan Freyr
Lord of Caer Scion

on Thu 26 Nov 2020, 18:13
Dear Lady Sylversword

Time will only tell if our combined efforts will be enough for this famine to pass. If there is anything House Freyr can do more to help out your region, please let me know and we will try to come forward. I can only hope that both of our regions will survive the next coming winter. But I am certain we can if we work together.
Hereby I formally invite you to attend the inauguration in Caer Scion. Preparations are being made for it to happen right before winter comes so hopefully the weather will be on our side to grant you a safe passage if you decide to come.

Sincerely,

- Lord Vulcan Freyr,

Warden of the Highlands

Winter is coming Tumblr_inline_oi5d0gFanN1tsr8oh_250
Swaas

Character Sheet
Adeena Sylversword
Adeena Sylversword
Lady of Sapphire Keep

on Tue 15 Dec 2020, 22:19

Dear Lord Freyr
The winter will be a difficult one but I’m sure that we will persevere as we stand strong together. House Sylversword had made a promise to cleanse the woods together with House Freyr, that also means bring back the wildlife as food for both out cities. I hope that our efforts will prove fruitful and that we’ll see the stags, rabbits and pheasants return in time to help us get through winter.

I’d like to officially thank you for your invitation. I will make sure to look into my schedule and try to be present on this important day for the Highlands. I’m hopeful for a safe passage despite the strong winds and cold rains our lands have to endure.

In turn I’d like to officially invite you and your kin to the Yule Festival we’ll be holding at Sapphire Keep going from the 21st of the Dark Moon to the day of the New Moon.

I’m hopeful to be able to welcome you then.
Sincerely
High Lady of the Glade
Adeena Sylversword

THE MONARCH
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum