⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Synergy like crashing stars Is8fWWU
Wolf

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Apollo Freyr
Apollo Freyr
Avalance Citizen

Synergy like crashing stars Empty Synergy like crashing stars

on Sat 21 Nov 2020, 15:54

Now all was said and done there was one loose string he needed to take care of. It would hardly be fair to not extend the offer he had made to his half-brother to his half-sister as well. Aside from that it was just a minor officiality. A name held a lot of power, especially their name, but at the same time he had never regarded the bastards as any less than his fullblood siblings. To the outside world it would be perceived differently. But he was prepared to deal with that. Just as he was anticipating a tough talk with the raven-haired he was approaching from behind. Of course she had been hanging around the barracks. She rarely spent time in the castle anymore. "Sister", He greeted her, knowing full well she had heard him coming already. He wondered how she would take the news.

I feel like I've dulled myself through distance and distractions. I keep staring at the same unanswered questions hanging over my head everyday. When I try to answer them I realize how I thought I'd be set free, but instead I found I was just illuminating how little I actually knew about myself. Why do I ignore fires burning in the corners of my life until the flames are about to engulf me?
Synergy like crashing stars Manea-Profil-Gif
Swaas

Character Sheet
Manea Winter
Manea Winter
Avalance Citizen

Synergy like crashing stars Empty Re: Synergy like crashing stars

on Sun 13 Dec 2020, 21:48
Her raven-colored hair was loose for once as she sat on a crate, looking over a set of hopeless recruits. Her eyes were analyzing every single movement of the four sparring duos and she was noticing every single mistake they made. In her opinion, there wasn’t anything worthwhile in between all the mistakes. But they were scared enough of her to keep going and self-improve on their movements. His footsteps announced his presence and if it wasn’t that, it would’ve been the reaction of the recruits as their movements slowed and stopped. ”Who told you to stop?” she asked, her voice cold and monotone as her eyes venomously looked up at the eight men. They started up again right as her brother announced his arrival. ”Brother,” she spoke, her tone slightly different from earlier. ”What brings you here?” she asked as she turned on the crate, looking up at the man before straightening by standing up.

When I see my opponent flinch...
I know I've already won.

Last edited by Manea Winter on Tue 05 Jan 2021, 21:00; edited 1 time in total

THE WARRIOR
Synergy like crashing stars Is8fWWU
Wolf

Character Sheet
Apollo Freyr
Apollo Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 16 Dec 2020, 12:48

It was to no surprise he had found her with a bunch of troops, supervising their training. The void Alec had left had been filled in quite naturally by the raven-haired woman. At least when it came to the combat side of things. Administration? A whole other story. But for that reason he had appointed Captain Falk to that position officially. It seemed to be working. The men hurried back to their tasks on her command, without a sound of protest. "I need to ask you something", He started speaking. "Times are changing. As rulers of this region we need to make sure we keep up, for the sake of our people", He continued. "What we do, every decision we make, we need to keep their wellbeing in mind. On top of that our family needs to be one united front, standing behind the Lord with our full support", He added. He took a deep breath, lowering his voice a bit. "That is what I intend to do for Lord Vulcan Freyr," He paused, letting that information sink in as he pulled the scroll he had written for her legitimisation from beneath his cape. He fixed his pale gaze upon her. "And I hope you'll do the same as Manea Freyr."

I feel like I've dulled myself through distance and distractions. I keep staring at the same unanswered questions hanging over my head everyday. When I try to answer them I realize how I thought I'd be set free, but instead I found I was just illuminating how little I actually knew about myself. Why do I ignore fires burning in the corners of my life until the flames are about to engulf me?
Synergy like crashing stars Manea-Profil-Gif
Swaas

Character Sheet
Manea Winter
Manea Winter
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 05 Jan 2021, 22:28
The words didn’t need any repeating, her words never did. The recruits were scared enough of her because of the stories floating around and because of what they’d seen throughout the weeks or even months they had been staying in the barracks. She turned her back to the men who were training and stood up. Her brother looked determined when he spoke and she lowly hummed. Whatever he needed, she would do. The man was who she had devoted her life to after al. Now, he seemed to need her to listen, apparent by the amount of words spilling from his mouth. She was agreeing with him up until ’standing behind the Lord with our full support’. Her dark eyes narrowed at the man and the question was forming on her lips when he continued. Her gaze fixated his, a frown marring her skin. Lord Vulcan Freyr, the title alone brought too many different thoughts, a lot of questions. She had been managing fine. Maybe not fine, but like her, she wasn’t showing any outward sign of her many thoughts. That was up until he pulled out that scroll and spoke again. A single, ice cold and dead laugh left her before her gaze fell upon his, ”No,” she spoke the single word as if it wasn’t a big deal. ”I’m not a Freyr, I was never seen as one except by you and maybe father, I don’t want to be a Freyr,” she tried explaining herself in as little words as possible, ”If anything, it’s a disgrace that my brother would.” But as a Lord, he needed a last name, and it was honorable that Apollo had offered it to the both of them, but Manea was too proud to admit that.

When I see my opponent flinch...
I know I've already won.

THE WARRIOR
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum