⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Never let go Is8fWWU
Wolf

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Apollo Freyr
Apollo Freyr
Avalance Citizen

Never let go Empty Never let go

on Fri 20 Nov 2020, 22:03

Enough. At some point it was enough. The turmoil in his head was starting to take a toll on him. One higher than he was able to pay. His skin looked even paler than usual, save for the dark hue beneath his once fiery eyes. His posture was slowly losing that determination his people were used to. He could not meet their expectations anymore. The weight of his responsibilities and failures was pulling him down too much.

There was only one thing left that sparked some jog in his heart. His family. His wife and son. Only with them did he find strength to go on. And thus he had left the meeting room in search of Delaney. As expected she was with Mercury in his room. With a soft knock he announced his presence. ”Hey”, He greeted her softly, a certain tiredness in his voice. ”Can we talk?”

I feel like I've dulled myself through distance and distractions. I keep staring at the same unanswered questions hanging over my head everyday. When I try to answer them I realize how I thought I'd be set free, but instead I found I was just illuminating how little I actually knew about myself. Why do I ignore fires burning in the corners of my life until the flames are about to engulf me?
Never let go Tumblr_oyis52Rrla1vtw4y8o1_500
Michelle

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Delaney Freyr
Delaney Freyr
Avalance Citizen

Never let go Empty Re: Never let go

on Thu 26 Nov 2020, 23:31
No woman should be made to fear that she was not enough.
She hadn't dreamt of him. It had been real life. Avanti had returned into her world. He had entered once more and she knew. She knew that her son would not be save anymore. Not alone. Not with anyone but her.

She hadn't slept in days? Dark circles running under her eyes. But her son slept and that was all that mattered. She sat in a silent corner, staring at that little body moving up and down as she slowly sharpened her blade. Keeping half an eye on the door, half on the window. Anywhere, any time. He could be here. He could always..

A knock startled her, more than it should have. Instantly she was ready to attack, to kill who ever came to harm her baby. But she relaxed her stance as she focussed on her husband. It had been Apollo who knocked. Her Apollo who.. wanted to speak to her.

The woman swallowed and nodded slow. "Of course.." She replied as she sat down again. Patting on the chair next to her. Trying to smile at him which quickly turned into a yawn.

You have not seen death my child.
You have only seen the mask we put on it.
Never let go Is8fWWU
Wolf

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Apollo Freyr
Apollo Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 27 Nov 2020, 13:52

From the moment he entered the room he sensed danger. He reached for his own weapon until he realised it was just his wife and son in the room. A frown knitted his eyebrows together as he saw the paranoid state she was in. Immediately his own worries disappeared. He sat down at her request but he decided his own problems were far from priority. She looked exhausted. On edge. He needed to know why. "Forget about that for a second. What is going on?" He asked her with a worried tone lacing his voice. He wouldn't pile his own troubles on hers if she was already having a hard time.

I feel like I've dulled myself through distance and distractions. I keep staring at the same unanswered questions hanging over my head everyday. When I try to answer them I realize how I thought I'd be set free, but instead I found I was just illuminating how little I actually knew about myself. Why do I ignore fires burning in the corners of my life until the flames are about to engulf me?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum