⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
After a year TAsYK2y
Waz

Character Sheet
Magic: Death Magic
Elayne Couture
Elayne Couture
Lady of Fairview

After a year Empty After a year

on Sat 31 Oct 2020, 20:12
I settled my grievance by crafting a mask and I never looked back A year ago she had attended her first party in eight years. She had also lost her sister that night. The responsibility of ruling Fairview had suddenly been hers. Now she was here in Dragonwatch, attending the same festival a year later, recently engaged to the man she loved and free to make her own choices. It was amazing how much things could change in just one year.

Elayne was making her way to the side of the hall to decide what she would be doing next. She loved being around everyone, but a moment to decide if she was going to join in for another dance or to see if she could spot someone she knew was also appreciated. Getting to know new people was a lot of fun, but she also enjoyed watching the party unfold around her.

There was someone familiar hanging around at the side of the room, although she could not pinpoint who it was just yet because of the masks everyone was wearing. "Hi! I have the feeling we've met before, but the masks make it a little harder recognizing people," she greeted the boy as she had walked up to him. If she was wrong she would find out soon enough.
MONTY

After a year X10
Darktrail

Character Sheet
Magic: Dragonriding
Faxe Dragonthorn
Faxe Dragonthorn
Avalance Citizen

After a year Empty Re: After a year

on Sun 01 Nov 2020, 21:13
At last the young thief was rid of the last jewel he had owned. The people he last met couldn't stop swarming about the upcoming party held somewhere in the crown lands this year. Faxe would have preferred to go home and see if they could pay off all the debt, but at a party might his fingers snatch away a money purse here or there? Sage who had no further opinion to take him further obediently did what was expected of him. Still, when they stopped to rest, Faxe took the time to teach the pony some tricks. The animal understood fairly quickly what its owner meant, but in the beginning was looking strangely at the boy, what do you want now? Dragonwatch soon came into view after a few days. Quite a few people still traveled to the city and that enabled the boy thief to quickly grab their money pouch from passers-by when he walked up to his mount. Sage dropped Faxe at an inn and hid most of the valuables he had in the far corner of the stable. Do investigate whether no one could remove a shelf there. When Faxe was sure that everything was properly closed, he stood in front of his horse for a moment and took his head between his hands.'Protect Sage. Let none to our stuff! Only I can take them. Don't even let a mouse through.' Faxe said, looking sternly into the animal's eyes. A gentle breeze signaled that Sage had understood, and the young thief let go of his horse's head with another gentle pat on the head. After that, Faxe made sure that he left the inn reasonably dressed, when he had changed in the rented room. All it took was a nice mask. There were plenty, but most were not to his taste or were too expensive. After walking through the people for a while and taking some money pouches, Faxe found a stand where they had a crow mask. The black feathers that formed a kind of crown at the top gave it something mysterious. the young thief was immediately sold when he saw it and asked for the price. 1 gold coin and 2 silver. It was quite pricey, but that was not interesting for this time. He had to have this mask! So the boy rummaged through the many money pouches until he found the right one, and took it out of his inside pocket and opened it. Oh Eltro! This one was full of gold coins !!! But there were also a few silver in between. Faxe pretended not to be surprised and took the necessary amount from the pouch and gave it to the maternity man and took the mask from him. Then Faxe arched back to the inn's stables to put a few more money pouches in the saddlebags before leaving again, pulling Toward's head with the mask lopsided on his head. On the way he caught two more money pouches which he kept safely in his inside pocket. As she passed through the door, the young thief pushed the mask well and followed the group of people to where they arrived at a large ballroom where groups of people stood when people were dancing. Although you could clearly make the comparison between the rich and the poor in terms of clothing, everyone wore a mask and had fun. It was something about this party that didn't make him feel good at all. Celebrating was fun, that was one thing, but somewhere it felt so different. As if there was no difference between rich and poor ... But still the gap couldn't have been wider. Faxe stood at the edge of the hall, although he had grabbed a drink, but stayed where he was and observed the whole hall. There were plenty of exits, but some rich people seemed not to want to mingle with the common folk, and that bothered the young thief so much. Then Faxe saw an apparition enter the room that seemed all too familiar to him! It was the man he owed so much debt that he could go through the bottom now. For a moment the boy thought that the man recognized him, too, but his masked look passed over him as if he hadn't seen Faxe at all. He was just about to breathe a sigh of relief when a voice pulled him out of his fearful premonition. She spoke to him and it took a moment for the young thief to recognize her. 'Perhaps. It depends I recognize you too? ' came it teasing from his lips and Faxe looked straight into the eyes of the young woman he had met at the inn some time ago. 'How are you doing?' asked Faxe now slightly more polite, but there were still a happy twinkle in his eyes. Calmly awaiting her response, the young thief watched out of the corner of his eye as Desperadio walked into another corridor and disappeared from view. Although the boy hadn't even noticed, now he felt himself relaxed again. That man was dangerous! Fortunately, he had a good distraction in front of him.
After a year TAsYK2y
Waz

Character Sheet
Elayne Couture
Elayne Couture
Lady of Fairview

on Mon 02 Nov 2020, 21:02
I settled my grievance by crafting a mask and I never looked back As soon as the boy began to speak she knew who he was. Mask or not, she was good at recognizing people, even if they had only met once or twice. They had talked for a bit in an inn on her way from Wineport to Riverhold. "Faxe, the one who told me about the wisps," she stated with a smile, happy that she had managed to recognize him. It always felt a little awkward when you knew someone but could not recall their name.

He asked her how she was doing and she smiled again. "I'm doing great, thank you," she answered. "What about you?" She wondered if he had managed to sell the piece of jewellery he had been carrying back then yet. "Did you manage to sell that necklace you had with you last time?" she asked, remembering him showing it to her. He had not been able to in Riverhold, but he might have gotten lucky elsewhere.
MONTY

After a year X10
Darktrail

Character Sheet
Faxe Dragonthorn
Faxe Dragonthorn
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 02 Nov 2020, 22:14
She had a good memory, Faxe had to give her that, and a grin played on his lips. Yes the wisps. That was a story that would always stay with him and that he could always bring up to tell again. 'Elayne, the girl who likes to listen to horror stories.' the young thief grinned and listened to the rest of her words. Fortunately, she was doing well and the boy was happy about that. She asked how he was doing. Maybe she was even referring to the jewel he had shown earlier. 'I am doing well too and the jewelry is now in the hands of a nobleman. His daughter wanted to have it. I think it that she is his only child, but it doesn't matter the girl is happy, daddy happy and i am happy. '
Faxe said, smiling softly. He was really happy to get rid of that thing. It had taken some time until a little girl came in and instantly fell in love with the gem. After that the man could no longer refuse. Still, a strange feeling kept creeping over the boy, even if it was nothing more than a nagging thing that had previously lain in the background, but Faxe felt a set of eyes on him but the person in question kept aloof.
After a year TAsYK2y
Waz

Character Sheet
Elayne Couture
Elayne Couture
Lady of Fairview

on Tue 03 Nov 2020, 19:35
I settled my grievance by crafting a mask and I never looked back Faxe recognized her too, saying that she was the girl who liked to listen to horror stories. She let out a quiet exhalation of amusement at that statement, knowing that it was only true until she was trying to sleep and regretted her decision. Yet she did not think she would ever say no to hearing those stories.

As she had asked him how he was doing and if he managed to sell the necklace he had with him back in the inn near Riverhold, he was explaining what had happened to it. It was now in the hands of a nobleman, one who had given it to his daughter. "That's good to hear," she replied with a smile. "So what are you up to next?" He was not back in the Glade, but instead here in Dragonwatch. She wondered if it was just a detour or if he had already back home first.  
MONTY

After a year X10
Darktrail

Character Sheet
Faxe Dragonthorn
Faxe Dragonthorn
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 03 Nov 2020, 22:15
The quiet sigh in amusement had not escaped him, and Faxe himself had to chuckle. He knew a lot of scary stories to amuse Elyane with. But if she asked for it, the young thief would tell her. The young woman asked what he was up to now. Yes what was he up to? He almost had the debt around. Maybe that there might be a small amount missing, but that was quickly resolved. But the boy did not know how this day would turn out!? 'First I want to wait out for the harvest festival. The last few years I have been too busy to be able to go to it and now I'm as ready as I occasionally still free. Till i go back home and start to seek again for lost juwels.' Faxe said, giving Elayne a playful look. It was something he had certainly not been to for years because he had let work go for pleasure, but perhaps it would have been better that Faxe had not come to the harvest festival this year either. But that continued at the end of this day.
'And yourself? What will you do when the harvest festival is over?' the young thief asked with clear interest. Her clothes were different from his except that Elayne wore a dress, of course. But the texture of the material was also different. Maybe she was a lady of high birth?
After a year TAsYK2y
Waz

Character Sheet
Elayne Couture
Elayne Couture
Lady of Fairview

on Thu 05 Nov 2020, 15:40
I settled my grievance by crafting a mask and I never looked back Faxe told her that he had wanted to wait out the Harvest Festival first as he had been too busy to attend the past few years. After this ball, he would go back home and start looking for new treasures in the wetlands of the Glade. "Oh, you certainly picked a good year to attend the masked ball. Even though we have had the failed harvest now, it's a nice change to have it celebrated in Dragonwatch," she said to him with a smile. Last year's murder mystery had ended with a real murder after all. Even though not everyone had known the victim as well as she had, it was still a shock to all attendees.

Of course, the question was returned to her. What would she do after the festival was over? "Going back home to Fairview first of all. And then we'll have to see how we will deal with the failed harvest and what else is in store for everyone. I'd like to plan my wedding if I get the chance to," she explained. Now that everyone in the Bay was allied, she hoped there would be some peace and quiet so that they could all find a solution for the food shortages next winter.
MONTY

After a year X10
Darktrail

Character Sheet
Faxe Dragonthorn
Faxe Dragonthorn
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 15 Nov 2020, 00:27
Elayne told him he had chosen a good year to come to the harvest festival. But whether this was still a good year remained to be seen. Still, Faxe nodded to her words. Until now things had gone well except for the unwanted presence of his debtor. 'I don't know what happened in previous years.' Faxe said and smiled friendly. he shrugged for a moment, because those were things that had eluded him then. His question about what the after party would do was quickly answered. The young lady would also return home, but instead of the Glades as before, she went to Fairview. The young thief had also heard of the crop failure several times, but not only that. In Dorwine terrible house keeping had been done and almost all houses had been razed to the ground. 'Dorwine has also suffered a lot. When I pasted by, many houses were destroyed. I helped a bit before my journey continued, but it didn't help much I'm afraid. It will take months before they will have good habitable houses again. But congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Maybe when I find a beautiful piece of a jewel in the swamp I will polish it up so that it shines as if it were made new and then give it to you for your wedding.' Faxe told her, and the boy got a sympathetic look in his eyes and a similar tone in his voice. He knew what it felt like to be in misery, but that was far from over. Although the young thief seemed to be filthy rich at the moment because of everything he had gathered and sold that he gaint in the 2 years. He stole everything that could fit in his pockets or that he could drive and ride on to a new place far from the well from which he had taken his stolen goods. Faxe shake his head. If this were all over, he never really wanted to steal again. It was something he was actually against doing.
After a year TAsYK2y
Waz

Character Sheet
Elayne Couture
Elayne Couture
Lady of Fairview

on Sun 15 Nov 2020, 19:48
I settled my grievance by crafting a mask and I never looked back The boy did not know what had happened during previous years and Elayne gave him a knowing smile. "I only know about last year, but it's nice that they chose to hold it in the capital for a change. That means people from this city also get the chance to attend now," she explained. She would not ruin his night by starting about her sister that was killed a year ago. No, it was a good thing that the poor in Dragonwatch were here as well, seeing as they would not be able to travel to Wineport when it was held there every year.

Elayne nodded when Faxe mentioned that Dorwine had suffered a lot. She knew all about it as it was her cousin that was in charge there and she had visited the city herself before coming here. "I've visited the city as well. I do hope they manage to rebuild it quickly. And I think all of the Evergreen will try to help out if there's trouble with their stock during the winter months," she told him.

A smile appeared when he congratulated her on her upcoming wedding, saying that he might get her a gift if he would come across another pretty piece of jewellery in the swamp. "Thank you, that's very kind of you," she thanked him. "I hope the coming months won't be too harsh, after the war and what happened to Dorwine. I think everyone deserves a break."
MONTY

After a year X10
Darktrail

Character Sheet
Faxe Dragonthorn
Faxe Dragonthorn
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 15 Nov 2020, 21:15
She said she was happy that the party was once moved. Faxe could understand that. Normally he didn't travel that far, but since Sage had come into his life, the young thief could travel much farther. So Faxe understood how the poorer people here in Dragonwatch could also feast on the party that was open to everyone. 'Yeah you are right.' the boy admitted and gave her a moment's nod. 'Certainly, war is something terrible.' It was something that Faxe wanted nothing to do with at all. People most affected by it were the victims. Entire families or just their wives, mothers and maybe if you were lucky that your father would be too old to fight, he would be left all alone. But then you had the civilians who lived there in between the war where it would take place. Wherever it might ever happen? The young thief could not imagine that such a battle would be raging at home right now. It made the young man sick and inwardly he shook his mind, but looked again at Elayne who started speaking again after offering her a present he would have to find or at least steal! 'Whatever I find it will be a wonderful asset to you.' Faxe grinned and he listened to what she said next. She hoped for quiet months. Despite the winter. Maybe if everyone stood by their neighbors that everything would be fine? 'I hope so too. Hm ... maybe it would be a difficult winter, but in this way the higher houses would also show their people that they will assist them and open their doors to those who need it if necessary. Certainly in times of failed harvests it will be a much heavier winter. If I can help I will help my fellow people, but that is only if it is in my power.' His words came thoughtfully out of his mouth, yet a thought came to him to tease her for a moment. 'Otherwise, the rich people will have to tighten their belts and I don't just mean the higher houses.' his tone was teasing, but whether Elayne saw it that way was of course the question, despite that his twinkling lights could not stay out of his eyes, although the rest of his face was as seriously as a canvas hammered as into a window .
After a year TAsYK2y
Waz

Character Sheet
Elayne Couture
Elayne Couture
Lady of Fairview

on Tue 17 Nov 2020, 17:42
I settled my grievance by crafting a mask and I never looked back There had been enough heartbreak in Dragonwatch to last a while. Having an event like this one in this city brought back some joy. The people had something to look forward to and to discuss afterwards. War was indeed something terrible, as Faxe mentioned and they all needed to overcome what had happened and work on their future, even if that seemed like an impossible task at times.

Whatever the boy would find it would be a wonderful asset to her. Elayne smiled at hearing those words. "Don't trouble yourself too much with it, if you don't find anything that's okay too," she assured him, not wanting him to think that she would expect a gift now. While it was a very kind gesture, she did not lack money nor jewellery.

"Everyone should help each other, that would be the best way to get through the winter. Although you never know if everyone is as willing to help out." Elayne did believe in the best of people and she knew for sure that there were plenty of people who would help out in any way they could, but during the last year, she had also seen how cruel some could be. She chuckled at his remark about the rich needing to tighten their belts, not just the higher houses. "Let's just hope everyone will work together." She could only speak for herself, but she would not let people starve while holding feasts in the castle.
MONTY

After a year X10
Darktrail

Character Sheet
Faxe Dragonthorn
Faxe Dragonthorn
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 17 Nov 2020, 23:32
It was made clear enough that she did not necessarily need a new piece of jewelry. Although they worded it differently, Faxe was pleased with her words and nodded understandingly. So you noticed that there were also rich people who had their thoughts elsewhere than with money and jewelry. The young thief could only support his thoughts in this. It was that he was currently still in need of money himself. He had collected almost all of his debt. It had been difficult and there was a lot of noise, but Faxe was almost rid of that debt. 'Of course, otherwise I will find something else to serve as a wedding gift.' his grin was wide, but friendly. There was always something that could please a woman, no matter how small. But of course it was also about the gesture. It was a nice feeling he had in a conversation, but he couldn't get rid of the nagging feeling. It was as if there was still some heavy pressure around, but just far enough to hit him just not enough. His gaze slid across the room for a moment. It was packed with people, and somewhere far away across the room, Faxe saw the man he blamed on standing talking to other people. 'It has become quite busy. But you only see the pleasure that the citizens have.' He said and nodded towards the room, but listened to her words that Elayne spoke afterwards. The young thief nodded again briefly. Winter was definitely going to be tough. There was almost no food to be found and what people often found she would rather keep for herself.'Yes, that is certainly to be hoped. I have often seen small quarrels among children among poor families about if one of them had found food to keep it for himself. I once tried to teach them how to deal with this, but they ran away because they must have thought I wanted some of the food they found too.' he said, and Faxe shook his head for a moment. All he'd tried to do was help, but that had bounced back as if he'd had bad intentions then. The boy had only just started stealing. He would have caught up with them ease now, but then he couldn't run as fast as he is now. 'That's all we can do now. Hope and pray for everyone that they get through the winter well.' Faxe agreed and that was all they could do. Unless someone needed help you could try to help them, but Elayne understood that too.
After a year TAsYK2y
Waz

Character Sheet
Elayne Couture
Elayne Couture
Lady of Fairview

on Wed 18 Nov 2020, 20:25
I settled my grievance by crafting a mask and I never looked back Otherwise, he would find her something else to serve as a wedding gift. Elayne smiled once again at his kindness. She barely knew the boy yet he was set on bringing her a gift to her wedding. "I will look forward to it then," she told him with a chuckle. It did not matter what he would come up with, she appreciated the gesture most of all.

"It's amazing how much joy nights like these can bring. I hope it will last for a while," she commented when he mentioned that it had become quite busy, but that it was clear everyone was enjoying themselves. Compared to this, the celebration in Wineport had been quite tense still.

Not everyone was as good at sharing. Faxe's story only attested to that fact. They could only hope that people learned soon enough and that they would all get through the winter without there being too much trouble. In times like these, it was important to stay positive, even if the task seemed a little daunting. "How are the people doing in the Glade? Do you know if the drought affected them much?" she asked, curious if they were having problems as well. She did know that there had been fewer animals to hunt this year as well.
MONTY

After a year X10
Darktrail

Character Sheet
Faxe Dragonthorn
Faxe Dragonthorn
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 18 Nov 2020, 22:19
The young lady accepted his gift, even though it was still out of reach. Faxe might be a thief, but his heart was always in the right place and bigger than you'd expect from a thief, but the boy started to worry every now and then that it might become permanent to steal? But that would be a concern for later. For now, he had to concentrate on getting rid of his debt quickly. Still, the young thief bowed his head slightly to Elayne. When she accepted. But when Faxe pointed out that it was getting busier, she expressed her own surprise. Yes sometimes humans were amazing creatures. Especially because there were very big differences between the types of people. Elayne as far as Faxe could tell from her words, she was nice and would soon be inclined to help others, but the question that stuck him could impossibly to be ask. She had been so nice and kind to him. Then why would he ask to borrow money from her? He had done it with so many others, less success with men than with women. Of course. But it didn't feel right to ask her! 'That would be for the best.' he muttered, scratching his left ear for a moment. Sometimes there were things that lasted only a moment and that was precisely the happiness and peace that lasted only a short time. The misery, grief and calamity were more and too often present. Faxe got cold with the thoughts that plagued him like old memories of asking for money from door to door to help his sick mother get a medicine until he asked the wrong person who forced him to quickly scrape the full amount of money in a short time together. 'It is a pity that there are people who use the weaker people to become richer themselves.' The young thief growled angrily, it was out before he knew it, and was startled from his private thoughts for a moment, but it was only true. Elayne's next words didn't surprise him. The Glades was actually the wettest part of the country, but in fact Faxe hadn't thought long about whether the drought had also caused much suffering? The young thief thought for a moment. The farms that lay within the Glades had looked good as far as the boy could remember. 'I haven't traveled much as a tourist, but from what I can remember, the Glades should have been most lucky to get through the drought. The fields looked good and otherwise I'm not sure. That answer I will owe you until I see you again.' He confessed honestly, and the young thief briefly shrugged. If it was so that the Glades had still been abundant in growing vegetables, grain, and their livestock, could they perhaps divide the remainder to the rest of the land for those who would fall short? Faxe entered a thought. Not that he wanted to become a farmer, but this traveling around and selling things appealed to him. Maybe he should become a trader, but then for food not for juwels? Maybe it would be a good alternative for when he paid off his debt?
After a year TAsYK2y
Waz

Character Sheet
Elayne Couture
Elayne Couture
Lady of Fairview

on Sat 21 Nov 2020, 20:29
I settled my grievance by crafting a mask and I never looked back Elayne was a little startled at hearing the emotion in the boy's voice when he said it was a pity that there were people who used the weaker to become richer themselves. She did not want to ask about it, but the bitterness suggested that he had experience with something like that happening. "It would be an ideal world if the strong did not prey on the weak," she admitted. Not that such a world would ever exist, even she knew that.

Faxe answered that he was not sure about the situation on the Glade right now, but they should be the luckiest of the regions. Even a drought could not take the waters from the swamps. He told her that he owed her the answer if they would meet again, to which Elayne smiled and nodded. "I'd be very interested to hear it," she assured him. Even though she knew a few people from the Glade, she had never visited the region aside from travelling through it to the Highlands.
MONTY

After a year X10
Darktrail

Character Sheet
Faxe Dragonthorn
Faxe Dragonthorn
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 21 Nov 2020, 21:45
Elayne was also shocked by the angry and bitter note in his words. Yes, he was himself a living proof of how the people who were richer than him had used his innocence and naivety to get a large sum from him after the boy borrowed an amount of money from them. Faxe had been forced to steal as a result, something the young thief had previously only done at home when his mother had baked cookies, but could a child now resist the tastiest baked goods from their mothers? None at all ... The young woman said it would be an ideal world if none of the stronger exploited the weaker. A faint smile played on his lips and Faxe bowed his head for a moment. "That would be nice." he spoke in a half whisper. But it had been more to herself that for Elayne she didn't need to know about his past. This lady had very different concerns than him to worry about and worry more for herself. "All we can do is try to be there for those people before they fall prey to people like that." this time his words were point to her, Faxe knew it was impossible to be the everywhere at wons. That would be an impossible task. When the young thief Elayne had half answered, the young woman replied that she would like to hear if the young man would know the answer. Then the young thief nodded and felt more relieved. There were certainly times with some people especially like Elayne where Faxe would almost fall out of his role, but always recovered in time. Although some would often arouse their curiosity.
After a year TAsYK2y
Waz

Character Sheet
Elayne Couture
Elayne Couture
Lady of Fairview

on Mon 23 Nov 2020, 14:01
I settled my grievance by crafting a mask and I never looked back His reply was more of a whisper. Elayne did not think a lot of people would say otherwise. Maybe there were a few, among those the rich which used such ways to add to their wealth, but she did not think anyone would like to confess to being that way. She looked at the boy again when he mentioned that all they could do was be there for the people before they might fall prey to such practices. The redhead nodded. "Trying to help where needed does change things a little," she agreed. No one could solve this problem on their own, but if more people were willing to do something for a stranger once in a while, it would already be better.

"Have you registered for the treasure hunt later tonight?" she asked, remembering that there would be an event hosted this evening. It was different from last year, which was why she was attending as well. If it had been the same, she did not think she could get herself to enjoy it as much.
MONTY

After a year X10
Darktrail

Character Sheet
Faxe Dragonthorn
Faxe Dragonthorn
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 23 Nov 2020, 22:29
Certainly, that's why Faxe also stayed 3 days longer in Dorwine to help. Her approval made the young thief nod again at her words. As soon as he was done scraping up the amount due, he might go to Dorwine with his mother for longer to roll up their sleeves and lend a hand to the people there, but that still had to wait. "Maybe if I have time, I will stay longer in Dorwine to help the people there." Faxe said and looked again at the people in the room who was now having more fun than he could ever have for now. It was not easy to steal under time pressure. Often especially for bigger things, the young thief needed good planning, otherwise you would have been noticed or you would have overlooked another mistake. Bagging and jewelry robbery was less troublesome. But that was going to take just as long to resell each piece of jewelry. Stealing pure and only money was again more difficult, but every now and then he managed to grab away a car with a chest of coins on it. By adding strong sleeping herbs to a barrel of wine, which he playing having a lot of trouble with moved it and the men of the coins wagon wanted to help him. Rather with emptying the barrel than laying it on the wagon and transporting. Which was actually the intention so Faxe could steel the chest of gold, but sometimes the plan sometimes failed and the men just kept going. Elanye asked him if the young thief had already signed up for the scavenger hunt they would be having later that night. 'Of course I did that right away. I'm pretty good at scavenger hunts. ” he grinned teasingly and chuckled softly, but this was going to be a whole different scavenger hunt than he'd ever been on. or actually his first in this way.
After a year TAsYK2y
Waz

Character Sheet
Elayne Couture
Elayne Couture
Lady of Fairview

on Wed 25 Nov 2020, 20:39
I settled my grievance by crafting a mask and I never looked back Elayne smiled when hearing his words about staying longer in Dorwine to help the people there. "I'm sure it would be much appreciated if you did," she told him. She knew Eryva would be happy about having people coming in to help. It just showed that no matter how cruel the world could be, there was enough light in it as well. Enough people trying to do good. They just needed to hold onto that and not lose their way.

She had heard people talking about the scavenger hunt tonight. It seemed that Delsin had done his best to get people excited. Faxe answered that he had signed up right away, telling her that he was pretty good at scavenger hunts. Elayne chuckled at that. "I've registered as well, it should be fun," she said. "I don't know if I'll be good at it. Last time I did a scavenger hunt it got interrupted by fighting dragons." That time she had gone out together with Rey to find an old treasure marked on an old map. As soon as Sunchaser and Stormbringer had shown up, they had ceased their journey and made their way back to the city right after.
MONTY

After a year X10
Darktrail

Character Sheet
Faxe Dragonthorn
Faxe Dragonthorn
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 26 Nov 2020, 00:13
The young woman opposite him immediately enthusiastically responded . Yes he would as soon as he got his guilt together and could shove that Desperadio under his big hooked nose. But for now the boy couldn't think about it. Anything could go wrong until he had left the city behind and sat down to check everything at home to be sure of the amount! "Wouldn't that be everyone who is in need of help?" he said, turning back to Elayne. The man who would to marry her was fortunate in that she was not only beautiful in everything she wore, but was also sweet and more open-minded than some of the women he'd met, except for his mother of course. In that respect she looked a lot like the lady before him although she looked completely different and older.
Elayne told him she signed herself up too, but she wasn't sure she was good at quests because she'd done it once and then she had to quit the quest because fighting dragons. Faxe had heard about it more than he had seen one himself, but that didn't mean others hadn't seen dragons. 'Wow really? I have heard enough stories about dragons, but never have I seen one myself, not a young dragon to an adult dragon. Are they really as big as they say, bigger than the biggest houses? ” suddenly super fanatic, the young thief started to ask her questions. When it came to dragons, the young man was almost always there first. Just not to miss any of it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum