⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Dawn ceremony Is8fWWU
Wolf

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Apollo Freyr
Apollo Freyr
Avalance Citizen

Dawn ceremony Empty Dawn ceremony

on Wed 14 Oct 2020, 02:04

Pale blue eyes scanned the surroundings as he walked beside his wife towards the Sphere. The preparations for the harvest feast had been finished right on time. Even though they could not offer as much food as they had in the past few years, due to the recent troubles plaguing the lands, they had still managed to set up their yearly events as planned. Starting the day with a ceremony to thank Solista for helping them fill up the storage rooms with enough stock to help as many people as possible through winter, when it would finally arrive and hold the lands in its cold and bitter grasp again.

Once inside the round building he guided Delaney and the rest of his family walking behind them to the seats that were reserved for House Freyr. They were sitting in between commoners and nobles alike, because in this building they were all children of the Gods rather than people divided by ranks and titles. They had all come here for the same purpose, to attend the ceremony together and join the priest in prayer.

I feel like I've dulled myself through distance and distractions. I keep staring at the same unanswered questions hanging over my head everyday. When I try to answer them I realize how I thought I'd be set free, but instead I found I was just illuminating how little I actually knew about myself. Why do I ignore fires burning in the corners of my life until the flames are about to engulf me?
Dawn ceremony Tumblr_oyis52Rrla1vtw4y8o1_500
Michelle

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Delaney Freyr
Delaney Freyr
Avalance Citizen

Dawn ceremony Empty Re: Dawn ceremony

on Sun 18 Oct 2020, 22:35
No woman should be made to fear that she was not enough.
A thick pale blue coat hid her skin from the cold. Yet it seemed as if the freezing winds were already creeping in through her bones. This winter would be the harshest she had ever known. Even up north in the last hearth, while growing up, she hadn’t been this cold. There had been a warmth inside of her, a little flame that kept guard of her. But here, now, with her son pressed tightly against her, she doubted she would ever feel warm again.

Yet she kept silent, her blue eyes focussed on Apollo as she took seat next to him. Laying her arm against her son who was bound tightly to her chest. Watching the rise and fall of his little chest and closed her eyes, praying to her gods that they would protect them all. Begging them to keep an eye out for her son that they had saved already during birth.

You have not seen death my child.
You have only seen the mask we put on it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum