⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
The night is dark and full of terrors Tumblr_oyis52Rrla1vtw4y8o1_500
Michelle

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Delaney Freyr
Delaney Freyr
Avalance Citizen

The night is dark and full of terrors Empty The night is dark and full of terrors

on Wed 23 Sep 2020, 10:05
No woman should be made to fear that she was not enough.
She had never been a person of prayer. She had always learned that strength was her key to victory. That she would fall to her knees and pray to her gods... It may mean the end of the world, at least in her vision of the world.

Yet here she was and here she was ready to fall to those knees of hers. Her gods, her gods that she had never truly loved before had granted her her son's life. Had pulled her through as well. Vesper had done all she could but in the end, it had been the gods that had decided that both she and little Mercury would live past that dark night.

Sighing she stepped into the temple. Her black gown loosely around her skin. She was not here as a highborn Lady, as the wife of Lord Freyr. She was here as a mother, thanking the gods for the life of her son.

"Miss Sioux?" She asked into the relative darkness a small smile curling around her lips as she called out to the priestess, waiting at the entrance of the temple.

You have not seen death my child.
You have only seen the mask we put on it.
The night is dark and full of terrors 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f6545505233782d3530345530513d3d2d3738393130333430322e313563386330633064336530383166643435383234383834343031312e676966
Wap

Character Sheet
Magic: Transmutational Alchemy
Elara Sioux
Elara Sioux
Avalance Citizen

The night is dark and full of terrors Empty Re: The night is dark and full of terrors

on Wed 23 Sep 2020, 19:20
Come with me, where the moon is made of goldthe moon
The cold winter sky caused a shiver to go down her spine. Elara sat with her back against the wall, staring up through the roof. Most religious figures in the North were skyseers, those who could read the sky and speak to their Gods that way. She, however, was not able to do the same. To her, the sky was but a blur, one she’d never see. She often wondered what that must be like for Yunuen. He had created His children in his loneliness, yet most of them would never be able to see him. Not the way others could. Yet, she was able to see more. Her eyes simply weren’t meant for this world.

Footsteps announced a presence and Elara quickly hurried herself up on her feet, smiling softly as a presence neared. She didn’t recognize her as the woman stayed out of her sharp sight, but the voice was one she had heard a lot these past weeks. “Lady Freyr,” she greeted her. She smiled, her eyes shimmering in the light of the moon, as she rushed closer, before bowing to show her respect. “He didn’t tell me you were coming,” she muttered, a little surprised. Normally, a presence was announced well before they came in. “How can I help you?
And in the morning sun we'll be sailing
MONTY

The night is dark and full of terrors Tumblr_oyis52Rrla1vtw4y8o1_500
Michelle

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Delaney Freyr
Delaney Freyr
Avalance Citizen

The night is dark and full of terrors Empty Re: The night is dark and full of terrors

on Sun 18 Oct 2020, 22:40
No woman should be made to fear that she was not enough.
The young white haired girl that rushed towards her instantly made a soft smile turn upon her lips. She liked the young priestess. With eyes that could never see, one would never have to hide. She could let loose the tension in her shoulders. Breath a little easier, in front of Elara she did not have to hold up looking like a high lady. ”I came to offer my respects in prayer.” She replied softly, keeping her voice hushed for those surrounding them, wether alive or not yet on their way to Yunuen.

”If you could please show me to a quiet space. I’ll need a few minutes to myself and to the gods.” Her face bore a serious furrow. It felt somewhere as if her life was at a tipping point. A crossroads and she was deciding wich way to tip. All the help was welcome. Even if it ment speaking to gods who never seemed to answer, at least, not to her.

You have not seen death my child.
You have only seen the mask we put on it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum