Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

AUTUMN

Temperatures stopped rising, but have yet to lower as autumn arrives in Avalance. Precipitation is still rare and mostly accompanied by thunderstorms.

Current Event

Long Live the Queen

The Queen is dead. House Aldyr is mourning the loss of their queen, while Lady Zehirah has been crowned Queen of Ashax.

Account switch

Username

Password

Discord

Credits

Copyright ©2019 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

Special thanks to madeinsevilla93 for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Elayne Couture
Mini-avatar : Life waits beyond the doors PIxxaEQ
IC posts : 977
Alias : Waz

Character Sheet
Magic: Death Magic
Elayne CoutureLady of Fairview

Life waits beyond the doors Empty
Life waits beyond the doors

on Tue 15 Sep 2020, 23:49
I settled my grievance by crafting a mask and I never looked back Tonight was different from all the other times that she had been in Wineport for a celebration. Tonight she did not have to worry about anything. There was no war looming over their heads, no fear that people she cared about would die soon. While meeting up with Aemon at the end of the evening was very much like the old days, now they would not part ways after the festivities had ended.

While not everyone shared her good mood, Elayne could not help but feel like things would only get better from now on. It had been more than a month since the incident and the days did not seem as bleak anymore. So she approached everyone with a kind and genuine smile like they were used from her before.

There were not many people she did not know at least a little bit tonight, and she had made it her goal to seek out everyone she liked. After just getting out of a short conversation, she walked up to Celeste, knowing her from a while back. Their conversations had never been long, but always pleasant. "I'm sorry about what happened," she told the young woman when she had made her way towards her. Rumours spread and there had been one about Celeste's husband to be not showing up on their wedding day. Even though it was a while back she still felt the need to express her sympathy.
MONTY

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum