Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

AUTUMN

Temperatures stopped rising, but have yet to lower as autumn arrives in Avalance. Precipitation is still rare and mostly accompanied by thunderstorms.

Current Event

Long Live the Queen

The Queen is dead. House Aldyr is mourning the loss of their queen, while Lady Zehirah has been crowned Queen of Ashax.

Account switch

Username

Password

Discord

Credits

Copyright ©2019 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

Special thanks to madeinsevilla93 for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Isabella Cascioferro
Mini-avatar : Spilled ink 0wtj7OO
IC posts : 114
Alias : Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Isabella CascioferroLady of Silvershire

Spilled ink Empty
Spilled ink

on Wed 09 Sep 2020, 14:34

Lord Carthas,

It pains me to have to write this letter to you, but my city has fallen on hard times as of late. With the drought in the south, we can no longer rely on the imported harvest to keep the people of Silvershire fed. Moreover, it seems as if our forests have run empty of prey. Bandits are terrorizing the roads to and from the city, diminishing our income from trade even further.

I fear that, without help, my people are at risk of starvation. It wounds my pride to have to ask anyone for help, but I think it is the only way to get Silvershire out of this predicament. Therefore, my lord, I ask you whether your city can spare part of your harvests or hunting proceeds. Even a little will help my people tremendously. Please let me know in a timely manner whether you are willing to help us out.

Yours sincerely,

Lady Isabella Cascioferro

the vulgar crowd always

is taken by appearances

and the world consists

chiefly of the vulgar
George Carthas
Mini-avatar : Spilled ink Gijd747
IC posts : 70
Alias : Caro

Character Sheet
George CarthasLord of Goldenleaf

Spilled ink Empty
Re: Spilled ink

on Wed 09 Sep 2020, 14:52
Dear Lady Cascioferro

I’m sorry to hear about this. If anything you should’ve written me sooner milady. I would’ve aided you sooner. Our hunting grounds are still plenished with animals. If anything this isn’t something we should talk about over in writing. Either me or my son will come to Silvershire as soon as we can.

I’m fairly certain we can reach an understanding about this, but we are happy to help out. We just have to work out the details about how we will do so. These are uncertain times for you, but we as the Glade stick together as one during these times.

Glory to the Glade.

Yours sincerely,

- Lord George Carthas

Isabella Cascioferro
Mini-avatar : Spilled ink 0wtj7OO
IC posts : 114
Alias : Demi

Character Sheet
Isabella CascioferroLady of Silvershire

Spilled ink Empty

on Thu 10 Sep 2020, 13:27

Lord Carthas,

I am glad to hear from you so soon, my Lord, and I am even more elated that you and your family are willing to lend Silvershire a hand in these trying times. I will be looking forward to your or your son’s visit, although I must warn you to beware. The roads to Silvershire have been plagued with bandits as of late, so I urge you to be careful and to not travel alone.

Please know that you have my gratitude and I will be looking forward to receiving you in the Emerald Keep.

Yours sincerely,

Lady Isabella Cascioferro

the vulgar crowd always

is taken by appearances

and the world consists

chiefly of the vulgar
Sponsored content

Spilled ink Empty

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum