⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Solange 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4d71763741774a67695045424b673d3d2d3636373134373035342e313537643231366361313032616239353831303138383036323134392e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720
Ro

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Vesper Courtier
Vesper Courtier
Avalance Citizen

Solange Empty Solange

on Tue 08 Sep 2020, 00:24
Solange 09baZg0

I've spent a lifetime running, and I always get away

Finally business was getting back to what it was normally up North. It seemed as if the darkest days were finally over for anyone without a trained eye. But not for Vesper. She was always alert, always expected another danger to make its way to the city she had sworn her loyalty to. The city she called home. She knew never to grow accustomed to one place and yet she had, even more so to the people. She couldn't deny she cared about them. It made for the fact that should she ever have to leave, it would be that much harder.

Thankfully she didn't plan on it. She had enough protection here, which was the first and foremost thing in her line of work. Now all she had to do was her job, which she did well. Both of them. She spent hours upon hours researching and gathering information, planting it somewhere else carefully. Sometimes even adding a little extra to spice things up, with permission of course. Something that could never be trailed back to her. Like today, when she was concocting a particularly difficult but powerful potion. Harmless, unless you knew how to use it. And hard to use, but childsplay to her.

Tag: Diana Freyr

Gown

thank you Sarah!

she wears

strength and darkness

equally well.

for she has always been,

half heaven

half hell

Solange 4tMYMeI
Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

Solange Empty Re: Solange

on Thu 10 Sep 2020, 15:03
i felt so much
that i started to feel nothing
i am a creature of grief and dust and bitter longings. there is an empty place within me where my heart was once.
For a while, she had sat in the solarium, staring up at Solista the way she oftentimes did when she felt rather lost. As if the sun would come down from its safe home in the sky and offer her some kind of personal guidance. But sitting there, thinking, sometimes provided her with some clarity at least, which was usually enough to keep her going for a little while longer. Occasionally, she would be hit with periods of melancholy, and now that the news of Nox’s death had arrived in Caer Scion, Diana hardly knew how to feel.

To give herself something to do, she made her way to the part of the castle where the Mistress of Whispers resided. Vesper was not only a loyal council member to House Freyr, but she was also a very skilled alchemist. Diana figured she could learn a thing or two from the raven-haired woman. A few knocks on her door introduced her presence, after which she simply walked in, closing the door behind her again. She curiously eyed the brew. “What are you working on?” she inquired. It all seemed rather complicated.

notes: none

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum