⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
This is not a rock Manea-Profil-Gif
Swaas

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Manea Winter
Manea Winter
Avalance Citizen

This is not a rock Empty This is not a rock

on Tue 09 Jul 2019, 21:11
Jaci came down in a dive, screeching at her until she threw up a piece of meat and the white falcon instantly redirected his course back upwards to catch his treat. The raven-haired woman was on her way to the castle or rather her home, but she had decided to take a detour, basking in the midday sun Solista was blessing them with. Her falcon was flying ahead of her while she walked across the path leading her through the center of Caer Scion. The bird had developed the habit of bringing her bits and pieces that were lying around in exchange for a little bit of meat. So, there she was, walking around with a pouch filled with little rocks, shiny bits of metal and other knick knacks without any worth.

The white animal disappeared from sight but Manea didn’t worry about it as he was trained well enough to always return to her side. When he returned, however, the trinket he was holding, was reflecting so much light that the warrior had to look away when she looked up. He dropped it at her feet and she held up her arm, so he could clamp his claws around it. A hum sounded from her lips as she picked up the item. It was shiny, but it was obviously not something that was just laying around and her eyes flitted over to the bird, now cleaning out his feathers. ”Where did you get this from?” she muttered but she had a feeling that the person who he’d stolen it from would come looking for it soon enough.

When I see my opponent flinch...
I know I've already won.

Last edited by Manea Winter on Fri 03 Jan 2020, 01:03; edited 1 time in total
This is not a rock Qlslq9Q
Wolf

Character Sheet
Magic: Dragonriding
Jules Deveaux
Jules Deveaux
Avalance Citizen

This is not a rock Empty Re: This is not a rock

on Thu 22 Aug 2019, 23:52

GO DOWN A SAVAGE
go down fighting。

It was his last day in Caer Scion, and he had been preparing his departure for a bit now. He was slower than usual. His head was not cooperating as it was supposed to. A hangover was the explanation for that. He had gone out the night before and he was now dealing with the consequences of that decision. Heavy drinking was not unusual, the headache that he was having now, was. He could handle his alcohol quite well nowadays. So he was pushing himself through it regardless of the throbbing pain in his temples. It would go over some time soon, he was sure of it.

The gems he had stolen from the warehouse in Sapphire Keep, were sitting on the window sill. He wanted to put those away again once he had packed all his other belongings. Suddenly though, he heard the screeching of a bird. A white falcon had landed on the roof outside, and before he knew it, he snatched one of the biggest rubies from the pile. With a lot of heavy cursing he shoved the rest of them into the bag, leaving it beneath the bed as he ran downstairs.

Right on time, he emerged on the streets. He saw the bird taking a turn into one of the other streets. With a sigh, he started running after it. He followed the bird a couple of roads down, before he finally stopped in front of a woman. She seemed confused about the whole situation. "Oi, is that your bloody bird? Where the fuck is my ruby?" He asked her, quite agitated. He had not woken up for his day to start as miserable as it had now.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Manea Winter
Manea Winter
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 03 Jan 2020, 01:04
While her bird had slipped from her view, she calmly walked on, knowing that it would return in due time. Its sound announced its arrival before it turned the corner at almost frightening speed and she marveled at the sight before almost being blinded by the reflection of the gem being held in its grasp. After picking it up from the ground and inspecting it, she realized it wasn’t some piece of stained glass as she had initially thought. Her eyes went to the white bird with his nails digging into the skin of her arm as she murmured something to him.

All too soon she was proven right as a guy also rounded the corner. Without seemingly thinking twice about it, he entered her personal space and stopped right in front of her. ”Oi, a little bit more space would be nice,” she answered him, annoyed at the way he had spoken to her. She didn’t expect to be treated the same way as her half-siblings, but she did expect the respect a warrior of her level deserved. A muscle above her eyebrow involuntarily twitched at the man’s brashness. ”and maybe some politeness while you’re at it. This is my bloody bird yes,” the raven-haired woman answered but she ignored the ask about the gem she was still holding in her hand. She felt a challenge coming from the man and she had never turned one of those down before.

I know I've already won.
Wolf

Character Sheet
Jules Deveaux
Jules Deveaux
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 16 Jan 2020, 21:42

Fuck no. He had gone through so much trouble to get those gems. No way he would let a bloody bird get away with his hard-earned wealth. He had chased it down the street. Of course he had. His hangover was protesting hard because of the sudden energy he wasted on running. He ignored the headache as well as he could. Though it was about to get worse. Much worse. Apparently. She demanded space and some politeness while he was at it. Automatically he lifted his chin. He just couldn’t help it. ”Then give me back my bloody ruby”, He growled at her. A sarcastic snarl toyed around his lips. ”Pretty please.”

Kid, get up. Spit your blood and bare your teeth. Go down a savage, go down fighting.
Swaas

Character Sheet
Manea Winter
Manea Winter
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 22 Jan 2020, 11:30
Manea didn’t even have to know the man to know that he had probably seen better days. While she herself never touched the bitter stuff, she knew well enough what effects it could have on people. Or rather, which aftereffects it had. Men in the barracks liked to indulge on alcohol every now and then and more than half or them looked exactly like the man before her the day after. However, what she noticed more than the way he seemed to be suffering from a hangover, was the way he seemed adamant on either disrupting her personal space or annoying her by using as much sarcasm as he could. She asked politeness and in turn, he lifted his chin, making her cock an eyebrow while a dismissive grin appeared on her face. ”Well, in all fairness, you can’t prove this is your ruby,” she stated, annoyance clear in her voice yet somehow she managed to keep her tone even, ”So I think I might hold onto it.” Under normal circumstances, she would’ve handed that ruby back since she had no interest in those kinds of things. Normal as in, if he hadn’t acted like a brat. As in, if he had been even the slightest bit less arrogant and sarcastic. But he hadn’t, and now she just didn’t want to give back the stupid jewel.

I know I've already won.
Wolf

Character Sheet
Jules Deveaux
Jules Deveaux
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 28 Jan 2020, 18:04

Life was full of people trying their best to ruin his day. He couldn’t help but feel personally attacked by her, even though he had no clue who she was. It was plain annoying nothing in his life could go as he had planned. He just wanted to steal those gems and sell them to one of his contacts. Not because he needed the gold. It was more to prove to himself he could. And now she was standing in the way of his goal. Then she decided to be even more stubborn. He inhaled deeply, trying to calm himself down. ”Fine”, He said through gritted teeth and clenched jaws. ”Then keep it. You're so not worth the effort”, He growled. He had no fucking time for her stupid little game. With a last burning glance at her he turned around and started walking away.

GO DOWN A SAVAGE
go down fighting。

Swaas

Character Sheet
Manea Winter
Manea Winter
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 22 Mar 2020, 16:17
The raven was doing her utmost best not to sigh in annoyance for a second but then she saw something shift in the man and it made her curious. He wasn’t planning on showing her more respect because of who her father was, nor because of who her brother was, nor was he planning on acting above her because of that same reason. Instead he got angry at her words, at her attitude even and gave in. ”Why be angry if the ruby isn’t worth the effort huh?” she asked curiously, really wanting to unravel the mystery she had just seen unfold before her. ”Why glare at me when you probably have dozens more? Who else would leave them about where my bird could take them?” another question or two was shot his way. The raven hadn’t been faced with curiosity often but right now she was and she planned on following through as she had nothing better to do.

I know I've already won.
Wolf

Character Sheet
Jules Deveaux
Jules Deveaux
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 22 Mar 2020, 21:54

This woman was absolutely enraging him. He could feel his chest warm up. The frustration was boiling right beneath the surface. It was really obvious he was about to explode every minute now. For once he made the smart decision to step away. Distance himself from what was annoying him before it was too late. Alas, she suddenly showed interest in his motives. He sighed deeply, avoiding to look at her because her mere existence was making him even more mad. ”First of all, your bird has no fucking business stealing anything from anyone. You’re fucking victim blaming yeah?” He huffed at her. Was she just trying to provoke him now? He shook his head, trying to clear his mind. ”Just leave me the fuck alone aight, you got a win, take it and leave.”

GO DOWN A SAVAGE
go down fighting。

Swaas

Character Sheet
Manea Winter
Manea Winter
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 22 Mar 2020, 22:24
The woman might not be all too sharp when it came to emotions but if there was one thing she was well read on; it was anger and rage. And that was exactly the thing she was reading from the man before her right then. She was clearly stepping on his toes in ways she didn’t even know she was able of and he was doing a terrible job of hiding it in general. Let this also be the one time she showed interest and as he sighed, she knew that he was close to snapping, which in turn could be interesting for her. The corner of her mouth twitched in annoyance as he lashed out at her, but she suppressed it. ”First of all,” she started of in exactly the same tone as his before continuing: ”my bird is an animal, he has no idea what does or doesn’t belong to another.” Victim blaming. The fact that he let go of one ruby so easily told her that he had enough and that they weren’t his to begin with, so the raven didn’t see a victim here. ”Not much of a win if the opponent didn’t fight back, but well… here,” she spoke in a bored tone before throwing the ruby in his direction. Not aiming to let it be caught, not aiming for it to hit his head but that would’ve been a plus.

I know I've already won.
Wolf

Character Sheet
Jules Deveaux
Jules Deveaux
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 24 Mar 2020, 21:40

Fighting in the streets of Caer Scion was a terrible idea. The laws in the Highlands were strictly safeguarded. It would not look good on him to get in trouble with House Freyr guards. He knew Élise would be disappointed. Besides, he had places to go. He had to be home in time to celebrate his birthday. Coming home late because he had been locked up in some prison cell would be worse than being locked up in one forever. So he decided to take his leave. Not that she let him. She kept bugging him, trying to provoke him more.

The ruby fell upon the cold stones of the street. He had not done an attempt to catch it. He looked at it just laying there, shimmering in the faint light. Someone would be very happy to walk by here at some point. ”Fight back?” He asked her as he looked back up. ”And end up in the Lord’s dungeons? No thank you”, He said shaking his head. He then took a step towards the woman. ”I hope for you we don’t get to meet again outside of these walls”, He scoffed. He was not a great fighter. Then again, he didn’t fight fair either. Thanks to his unorthodox way of fighting he had won before. And the Gods knew he would do anything in his might to keep winning.

GO DOWN A SAVAGE
go down fighting。

Swaas

Character Sheet
Manea Winter
Manea Winter
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 29 Mar 2020, 20:24
Her eyes danced around shortly, and she noticed a couple of elderly women staring at her and it reminded her once more that they were out in the open, not within the walls of the barracks. Within those walls the blonde could do whatever she wanted, fight and battle with their commander, or with the recruits. Out in the open, that was something different, and Apollo expected her to behave at least a little bit. If she lashed out at this man with her sword, he would be disappointed without a doubt.

He just stared at the ruby and it caused a frown on her normally emotionless face. An answer danced on the tip of the tongue and for a second she wondered if this was what Diana felt like whenever she was snapping at Manea. ”I hope so too, for your safety that is,” she calmly answered the man, looking into his eyes without as much as a blink. She noticed the fire behind his eyes, the anger and will to fight and there was this desire within her to test it out but somehow she managed to wrestle it down. ”I don’t mind spending time in those dungeons anyway,” that and she doubted that her half-brother would put her on the closed-off side of those bars. ”See you again soon… gem thief,” she spoke, turning her back but staying on high alert as she wasn’t willing to take a knife to the back for a stupid ruby.

I know I've already won.
Wolf

Character Sheet
Jules Deveaux
Jules Deveaux
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 01 Apr 2020, 16:15

His patience had been tested again. For once he had managed to stay calm though. Improvement. It was the fact he had some external motivation to not get in trouble too. He didn’t want to miss his own birthday party. He still had a journey ahead of him so he had to leave quite soon. That would be hard if he was locked up in some dungeon, wouldn’t it? She was apparently less in a hurry than he was. She did not mind spending time in the dungeons, apparently. He just kept his jaws clenched together not to comment back. Finally she decided to walk away. ”Looking forward to it”, He retorted, after which he also turned around. Just like her he was paying attention to her footsteps, to make sure she wouldn’t surprise him as they both went their own way.

The ruby would make someone very happy when they walked by and noticed it shimmering on the cobblestones.

GO DOWN A SAVAGE
go down fighting。

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum