⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
My blood is a flood of rubies Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

My blood is a flood of rubies Empty My blood is a flood of rubies

on Wed 12 Aug 2020, 22:34
slowly we fell into slumber
and I held you until the end of time
The last time she had visited the Caer Scion castle, had been after the war against the undead. She had talked to Lord Freyr, who had allowed her to come back to the North, as the debt of her betrayal had been paid in many ways. She had come back to fight for her home, and she had lost everything she could lose during those dark times. The gods had punished her, or so she thought, but now, a couple months later, they seemed to have mercy with her. She had been appointed as the new ruling lady of the Last Hearth, a seat she had taken with pride. And something that had kept her busy, so she wouldn’t be drowning in her own sorrow.
Today, she wasn’t here to talk to Lord Freyr, but to his wife. She had recently given birth to a son, the heir of the North, and with her new position, she had to visit. Freyja couldn’t recall ever having a conversation with the woman, so she was rather curious to what she had in store for her. Once she had arrived, a guard had brought her over to the room the high lady had been seated in, announcing her arrival to her. Freyja patiently waited outside of the room, quietly looking around those hallways. They brought back memories, memories she’d rather not think about right now. They were still too painful, and they ripped the wound right back open again. That was, if she allowed her mind to stray.
notes: with delaney

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
My blood is a flood of rubies Tumblr_oyis52Rrla1vtw4y8o1_500
Michelle

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Delaney Freyr
Delaney Freyr
Avalance Citizen

My blood is a flood of rubies Empty Re: My blood is a flood of rubies

on Wed 12 Aug 2020, 22:46
No woman should be made to fear that she was not enough.
Delaney had to cherish these moments. The small windows of time in her day where her baby layed in her arms. Peaceful and sleeping. His skin was so smooth and soft.. His piercing blue eyes all she could think about. He was te spitting image of her husband. A perfect son, the heir to the Highlands. He was hers and hers alone in these moments. Yet.. These moments also ment important visits. Ladies and Lords that found their way to greet the new heir. They did not come for her she knew that well.. They came to see how healthy he was, wether he looked like his father. Wether he would survive to lead them one day.

She had been born in the Highlands but.. it had been different. She had been born and raised in the Last Hearth, a peaceful little town, people needed each other there. Or so it had been growing up.. As if thinking of a devil and summoning it the maid that walked into her room announced that lady Freyja Skarsgård was here to see her. To see her son more likely.. But it did bring a small smile to her lips. The lady was appointed as ruler over the city Delaney was born into. Perhaps she even had news on her elderly mother. Not that Delaney was really looking forward to any news other than..

Shaking her head she banished the thought from her mind and looked up. She stayed seated however, keeping her sleeping son close to her. "Lady Freyja, please do come in, take a seat." She smiled warm at the redhead and nodded towards another maid who brought them a warm drink. "Come to see your new Lord to be." She said, not really questioning it anymore.

You have not seen death my child.
You have only seen the mask we put on it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum