⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
So how was it possible that the sun was rising now in the middle of my midnight Tumblr_oyis52Rrla1vtw4y8o1_500
Michelle

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Delaney Freyr
Delaney Freyr
Avalance Citizen

So how was it possible that the sun was rising now in the middle of my midnight Empty So how was it possible that the sun was rising now in the middle of my midnight

on Wed 12 Aug 2020, 17:14
No woman should be made to fear that she was not enough.
Her son was sleeping. She heard the soft rise and fall of his tiny chest. Her beautiful son.. She couldn't stop looking at him. The moments that she was awake, that she felt okay enough to move, she moved to her son's side.. To watch him, to feel him. She had made him, he was hers. Her creation. Her.. Her own little baby.. And oh he looked so much like Apollo. He was the spitting image of his father. She smiled soft, exhausted but still.. He was worth it..

Forcing herself to push back from her son's side she closed her eyes. She was so.. so hungry.. But food barely stayed long enough in her system. Her entire body was still in shock. But she was still alive. She was alive she didn't die with her son inside of her..

The woman got up, weak in the legs she grabbed onto a wall. Slowly pushing herself outside of the warm room. It was the first day in days.. or was it weeks.. that she left the room. But she was so hungry and it was the middle of the night. No one would see the ghostly shadow of her face. No one would notice her.. She slowly stepped down the hallway, ever holding onto the sidewalls as she made her way towards the kitchen. Her son was now.. almost a month old.. and she still was this broken. She still was this hollow.. Would it ever end.. Would she be normal again, was this normal? She closed her eyes leaning on as she walked and walked. Her steps tiny yet feeling like she climbed mountains.

You have not seen death my child.
You have only seen the mask we put on it.
So how was it possible that the sun was rising now in the middle of my midnight X10
Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Vulcan Freyr
Vulcan Freyr
Lord of Caer Scion

So how was it possible that the sun was rising now in the middle of my midnight Empty Re: So how was it possible that the sun was rising now in the middle of my midnight

on Wed 02 Sep 2020, 22:22

Another Freyr had been born. A baby boy that carried the name of his father. A joyous occasion off course. Yes, he was happy for his brother and his sister-in-law. Having a child, it was something else entirely or well so he thought. The man didn’t have any clue about it, but in the end it didn’t matter. The next line of Freyr’s was coming and he was more than happy. The man had wanted to go visit, but he had also decided to leave the parents to their peace for now. They could probably use it in the end, right? And well, he had been far too busy with his own work to actually make some time available.

It was very late at night, and for a change Vulcan was now walking towards the castle. Slipping into a side entrance and making his way to the kitchen. Hopping up to one of the counters as he had made himself something simple to eat. A sandwich with some meat in between it. When the door eventually opened he glanced up frowning, his face barely lit in the candle light. But the appearance in the door made him swallow, she looked like a damn ghost in this light. The man put down his sandwich and hopped off of the counter, moving towards her yet keeping his distance. ’Delaney,’ Vulcan softly whispered as he looked at her, a warm smile on his lips. ’Can I help you with anything?’

So how was it possible that the sun was rising now in the middle of my midnight Tumblr_oyis52Rrla1vtw4y8o1_500
Michelle

Character Sheet
Delaney Freyr
Delaney Freyr
Avalance Citizen

So how was it possible that the sun was rising now in the middle of my midnight Empty Re: So how was it possible that the sun was rising now in the middle of my midnight

on Wed 09 Sep 2020, 09:27
Her focus had been on her steps, her little way forward. Every move had been pain and every step agony. But she walked because she needed to. She walked because if she stopped for just a second she'd fall apart. She'd lose herself, wouldn't she?
A voice woke her from the dreamlike state of her movements. Staring up her empty eyes found those of Vulcan. Her brother in law.. Vulcan was staring at her though his lips turned in a smile but his eyes, his eyes were.. She stared back at him a shiver running down her spine. Everyone was a danger, everyone was.. a threat. "Why are you awake?" She rasped her voice thick from the lack of use. It was the middle of the night, why was he.. what was he doing.. Why.. She couldn't trust him. Couldn't trust anyone..

So how was it possible that the sun was rising now in the middle of my midnight X10
Caro

Character Sheet
Vulcan Freyr
Vulcan Freyr
Lord of Caer Scion

on Wed 09 Sep 2020, 16:11

Vulcan shortly frowned as her eyes found his, making him swallow shortly. Worry spreading over his face. Something was going on with Delaney and she wasn’t sure if she should actually be out of her bed now. But who was he to tell her to go back? A worrying brother in law for one. If anything he wanted to tell her that she shouldn’t be out at this hour, it wasn’t good for her and well they had servants in the end if she was hungry right?

But the way her voice sounded made him softly tilt his head for a moment. ’I just got back in, was working late milady.’ He explained. Something was off about her, and he couldn’t decipher what it actually was. Making him worry even more. ’Can I help you with anything? Get you some water, some food? I’m up anyways so well, if anything I am at your disposal.’

Michelle

Character Sheet
Delaney Freyr
Delaney Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 23 Sep 2020, 10:33
Her blue eyes were wide, almost fearful, like a deer caught in a hunter's light. Vulcan was her brother, but he was someone she barely knew. She barely knew anyone here. She was alone, alone with her baby... Her baby and her husband. Her husband was so busy... She closed her eyes taking a deep breath. Forcing these emotions away, knowing they weren't the truth. "I... Yes, please Vulcan... That would be very much appreciated." She forced a smile on her shivering lips as she weakly sat down leaning her head in her hands.

Caro

Character Sheet
Vulcan Freyr
Vulcan Freyr
Lord of Caer Scion

on Wed 21 Oct 2020, 12:42

Delaney looked like a mess, and that was thought with the utmost respect for the woman. She looked nothing like herself and if that was what it was to become a mother, then he was more than glad that there was no one in his life for the time being. Besides, if this all had learned him anything it was to wait with kids. Sure he doubted that he would ever have any but that wasn’t the point right now. As the other sat down he smiled softly. He started making some bread, with some meat on it and made herself a nice hot cup of tea as well. Before walking over to her and placing it in front of her. ’Are you cold?’ Worry audible in his voice, as he started taking his coat off ready to place it over her shoulders.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum