Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

SPRING

Winter has left Avalance. In the South of Avalance, the green color of Spring is returning and since the disappearance of Stormbringer, the North hasn't been bothered by any more storms.

Current Event

A Dream of Ice

A Dream of Ice has ended with four lucky people finding an egg and hatching a dragon of their own.

Account switch

Username

Password

Discord

Credits

Copyright ©2019 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

Special thanks to madeinsevilla93 for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Rayan Vigneron
Mini-avatar : Written in the shadows 581Tej8
IC posts : 227
Alias : niet Wolf

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Rayan VigneronAvalance Citizen

Written in the shadows Empty
Written in the shadows

on Fri 31 Jul 2020, 19:28

Dear Ophelia

I regret the fact that I have to write you with bad news. Wineport was attacked while the Vigneron army was on its way to Riverhold. During the battle myself and the guards counted on the Freyr troops to defend the city. In the progress your husband was gravely wounded. His condition for now is stable. He will be unable to travel back to the Highlands any time soon though. He is in capable hands with our best doctors looking after his health.

In case you wish to travel to Wineport to be by his side, you are of course most welcome to stay at the castle. The situation is under control enough for you to be able to get here safely.

Warmest regards
Uncle Rayan

Ophelia Freyr
Mini-avatar : Written in the shadows 1uZHbl9
IC posts : 250
Alias : Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Ophelia FreyrAvalance Citizen

Written in the shadows Empty
Re: Written in the shadows

Yesterday at 01:23

Dear Rayan,

Please know that I am ever so grateful that you wrote me this letter. Receiving this news has left me heartbroken, but I trust that the physicians of Wineport are looking after my beloved husband the best they can. I am glad to know that he is in capable hands.

I will depart from Caer Scion first thing in the morning and I expect to be by your side in a matter of weeks. Could you please tell Jupiter that I am on my way? Thank you again for all that you have done for us.

Love,

Ophelia

you are

terrifying,

and strange,

and beautiful

not something

everyone knows

how to love
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum