Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

AUTUMN

Temperatures stopped rising, but have yet to lower as autumn arrives in Avalance. Precipitation is still rare and mostly accompanied by thunderstorms.

Current Event

Long Live the Queen

The Queen is dead. House Aldyr is mourning the loss of their queen, while Lady Zehirah has been crowned Queen of Ashax.

Account switch

Username

Password

Discord

Credits

Copyright ©2019 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

Special thanks to madeinsevilla93 for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Delaney Freyr
Mini-avatar : I would live alone for fifty years to have one day with you. ICNnwqZ
IC posts : 87
Alias : Michelle

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Delaney FreyrLady of Caer Scion

I would live alone for fifty years to have one day with you. Empty
I would live alone for fifty years to have one day with you.

on Fri 03 Jul 2020, 00:30
Delaney & Celeste will always be bae <3
Something of a tracker, fun info will be placed here? Hopefully???

You have not seen death my child.
You have only seen the mask we put on it.
Delaney Freyr
Mini-avatar : I would live alone for fifty years to have one day with you. ICNnwqZ
IC posts : 87

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Delaney FreyrLady of Caer Scion

Re: I would live alone for fifty years to have one day with you.

on Fri 03 Jul 2020, 00:58
No woman should be made to fear that she was not enough.
Mauris sollicitudin semper ante, at ullamcorper risus accumsan et. Donec convallis, eros eu suscipit lacinia, ante massa aliquam dolor, nec vehicula felis nunc sed diam. Sed quis sodales odio. Sed et consectetur lacus. Donec vel porta sem, vel euismod felis. Etiam semper est ut congue tincidunt. Vivamus blandit laoreet blandit. Sed eu egestas metus, non congue diam. Integer vel erat ut ante dictum commodo a et augue. Maecenas suscipit euismod erat, id ultrices orci sodales ut. Sed at fermentum libero, sed bibendum massa. Etiam at elit ut massa consectetur lacinia. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Curabitur blandit rhoncus nisi eget viverra. Fusce suscipit quam nec nisl ultricies condimentum.

Code:
<center><div class="delaney"><div class="delletmee"><div class="delface">No woman should be made to fear that she was not enough.</div> <div class="delfears">tekst</div> </div></div></center>
<style>.delaney{ width:500px; padding:30px; background-color:#263f3f;} .delletmee{ border:1px solid #d7dcdc; padding:40px; border-radius:10px; position:relative; } .delfears {text-align:justify; color: #d7dcdc; font-family:raleway; font-size:11px; line-height:15px; }.delface { background-color:##d7dcdc; height:11px; padding:10px; position:absolute; z-index:1; left:5px; line-height:12px; top:-20px; text-align:left; font-family:raleway; font-weight:400; font-size:8px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#F5F5F5; letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:normal; } .kikicode{ width:420px; text-align:right; } .kikicode { color:#8a8a8a; text-decoration:none; font-size:7px; } .mist{margin-bottom:-30px;}
</style>

You have not seen death my child.
You have only seen the mask we put on it.
Celeste Vigneron
Mini-avatar : I would live alone for fifty years to have one day with you. T7SnOVK
IC posts : 72

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Celeste VigneronAvalance Citizen

on Fri 03 Jul 2020, 17:41
I had felt untouchable, filled with teeth and power.
Mauris sollicitudin semper ante, at ullamcorper risus accumsan et. Donec convallis, eros eu suscipit lacinia, ante massa aliquam dolor, nec vehicula felis nunc sed diam. Sed quis sodales odio. Sed et consectetur lacus. Donec vel porta sem, vel euismod felis. Etiam semper est ut congue tincidunt. Vivamus blandit laoreet blandit. Sed eu egestas metus, non congue diam. Integer vel erat ut ante dictum commodo a et augue. Maecenas suscipit euismod erat, id ultrices orci sodales ut. Sed at fermentum libero, sed bibendum massa. Etiam at elit ut massa consectetur lacinia. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Curabitur blandit rhoncus nisi eget viverra. Fusce suscipit quam nec nisl ultricies condimentum.

Code:
<center><div class="celeste"><div class="celesletmee"><div class="celesface">I had felt untouchable, filled with teeth and power.</div> <div class="celesfears">tekst hier</div> </div></div></center>
<style>.celeste{ width:500px; padding:30px; background-color:#839283;} .celesletmee{ border:1px solid #e1e5e1; padding:40px; border-radius:10px; position:relative; } .celesfears {text-align:justify; color: #e1e5e1; font-family:raleway; font-size:11px; line-height:15px; }.celesface { background-color:##e1e5e1; height:11px; padding:10px; position:absolute; z-index:1; left:5px; line-height:12px; top:-20px; text-align:left; font-family:raleway; font-weight:400; font-size:8px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#e1e5e1; letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:normal; } .kikicode{ width:420px; text-align:right; } .kikicode { color:#e1e5e1; text-decoration:none; font-size:7px; } .mist{margin-bottom:-30px;}
</style>

I will not be like a bird bred in a cage
too dull to fly, when the door stands open
Eleanor Summer
Mini-avatar : I would live alone for fifty years to have one day with you. Il_570xN.1336593556_eez3
IC posts : 16

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Eleanor SummerAvalance Citizen

on Wed 08 Jul 2020, 21:45
Did you enjoy the sight of me kneeling before you?

Code:
<center><div class="elaenor"><div class="elleletmee"><div class="elleface">Did you enjoy the sight of me kneeling before you?</div> <div class="ellefears">teksthier</div> </div></div></center>
<style>.elaenor{ width:500px; padding:30px; background-color:#9291a4;} .elleletmee{ border:1px solid #dad9e0; padding:40px; border-radius:10px; position:relative; } .ellefears {text-align:justify; color: #dad9e0; font-family:raleway; font-size:11px; line-height:15px; }.elleface { background-color:##e1e5e1; height:11px; padding:10px; position:absolute; z-index:1; left:5px; line-height:12px; top:-20px; text-align:left; font-family:raleway; font-weight:400; font-size:8px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#dad9e0; letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:normal; } .kikicode{ width:420px; text-align:right; } .kikicode { color:#e1e5e1; text-decoration:none; font-size:7px; } .mist{margin-bottom:-30px;}
</style>

No one was my master
but I might be master of everything
if I wished. If I dared.
Lawrence Couture
Mini-avatar : I would live alone for fifty years to have one day with you. Source
IC posts : 0

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Lawrence CoutureAvalance Citizen

on Sun 13 Sep 2020, 16:49
It is a symbol - and symbols will always wield power of their own.

Code:
<center><div class="law"><div class="lawletmee"><div class="lawface">It is a symbol - and symbols will always wield power of their own.</div> <div class="lawfears">tekst</div> </div></div></center>
<style>.law{ width:500px; padding:30px; background-color:#73808E;} .lawletmee{ border:1px solid #d7dcdc; padding:40px; border-radius:10px; position:relative; } .lawfears {text-align:justify; color: #d7dcdc; font-family:raleway; font-size:11px; line-height:15px; }.lawface { background-color:##d7dcdc; height:11px; padding:10px; position:absolute; z-index:1; left:5px; line-height:12px; top:-20px; text-align:left; font-family:raleway; font-weight:400; font-size:8px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#F5F5F5; letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:normal; } .kikicode{ width:420px; text-align:right; } .kikicode { color:#8a8a8a; text-decoration:none; font-size:7px; } .mist{margin-bottom:-30px;}
</style>

Allow me to demonstrate
why you all can kiss my ass
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum