⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Gypsy Woman - Page 2 Tumblr_ozs895UI6T1v4xmuio8_250
Wap

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Maer Skarsgård
Maer Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

Gypsy Woman - Page 2 Empty Re: Gypsy Woman

on Fri 07 Aug 2020, 19:51
These chains will not hold me down hold me
Whether she could explain it to him. Maer hummed ever so softly, trying to find words to explain the feeling he had never known. She had never been good with words, only worse so since she had devoted herself to a life outside the grasp of humanity. “It’s…” she started, before deciding to make it easier on herself. She closed her eyes, placing her hands on her lap and letting out a deep breath. “I can feel the snow between my paws. I can use my eyes, but sight is not all there is to my senses. I push my nose into the wind, smelling everything around me. A deer down the stream, two people slightly to my east,” she spoke, her voice softening. “The world is so much more beautiful,” she concluded, before opening her eyes again. “I don-” Wait a minute. “Maybe I do know how to show you.

His question if she was related to Freyja caused her to nod. “She’s my twin sister, actually,” she said. “Though I’d say we’re two opposite sides of a coin.” Personality-wise, Freyja and Maer could not be any more different.
They'll break and fall to the ground
MONTY

Gypsy Woman - Page 2 3QLNsYC
Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: Dragonriding
Finn Corbin
Finn Corbin
Avalance Citizen

Gypsy Woman - Page 2 Empty Re: Gypsy Woman

on Mon 10 Aug 2020, 14:27

As she started telling him about what it was like he listened intrigued by what she was saying, a soft smile caressing his lips. Wanting to understand her words. Wanting to understand how it felt. But he got that it was difficult for understanding things like this if you couldn’t live them yourself. So it must be even harder for her to explain such a thing. ’A more beautiful world hm? That sounds like a thing everyone should be able to experience right?’ A smile curled around his lips softly as he looked at her when she opened her eyes again, tilting his head a little. ’Oh please, it would be my honor if you would find a way to show me.’ Yes, he would in fact truly love how to experience something like this. He didn’t see how she could make it possible but in the end he was looking forward to what she would in fact show him.

Twin sister. Finn tilted his head softly, a smile caressing his lips. He couldn’t see it truth be told. ’Well, I can only support that statement.’ The man smiled shortly looking at her. ’Not keen on leaving for the Last Hearth?’ He asked, curious yet mildly worried as well maybe.

"Rule one: Don't punch above your weight."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum