Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

SPRING

Winter has left Avalance. In the South of Avalance, the green color of Spring is returning and since the disappearance of Stormbringer, the North hasn't been bothered by any more storms.

Current Event

A Dream of Ice

A Dream of Ice has ended with four lucky people finding an egg and hatching a dragon of their own.

Account switch

Username

Password

Discord

Credits

Copyright ©2019 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

Special thanks to madeinsevilla93 for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Eryva Vigneron
Mini-avatar : Sugar and spice and everything nice X10
IC posts : 243
Alias : Babs

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Eryva VigneronAvalance Citizen

Sugar and spice and everything nice Empty
Sugar and spice and everything nice

on Mon 29 Jun 2020, 18:45
—— I think your love would be too much;
She had decided to stay in Fairview for a few days. At least then she had something to tell at home about Fairview without lying.. completely. And then she could delay meeting her uncle for at least until the end of the day, or before she would gather her wits and nerves. She was quite sure the man knew that she had not been in Wineport and hadn’t gone to Fairview exactly either. As her uncle could be wickedly scary when he was cross, she was delaying the inevitable. She was aware of that, but decided to bask in nervous ignorance for now.

She walked across a shop that she hadn’t seen before, which piqued her curiosity. She halted in her tracks, blinking while peering inside. That seemed.. interesting. It seemed like some sort of shop for sweets and compotes. Being a sweet tooth, Eryva’s mouth started watering and she turned on her heels, walking back towards the door. The smells hit her immediately and she smiled brightly. ”Oh wow this all looks amazing,” she said, to no one in particular while looking around.

You're a Sunflower

Eryva Vigneron

Lilura Azamarr
Mini-avatar : Sugar and spice and everything nice Jnnuzn8cmbp
IC posts : 38
Alias : Swaas

Character Sheet
Magic: Dragonriding
Lilura AzamarrAvalance Citizen

Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice

on Mon 29 Jun 2020, 21:10
Being the nice boys, they were, her sons had suggested expanding her shop. After all, she had been rather busy and every now and then, it had been too busy to allow everybody to go inside. So, her previous shop and the room right next to it, where her boys had stored a lot of their materials, had been opened up and the little shop had more than doubled in size. There were two little tables with chairs where people could sit together instead of at her counter and she had added a couple of shelves with coffee as well. Now there was also a window through which people could look inside the shop.

That morning had been rather busy, but now, it had calmed down and she was behind her counter, filling little bags with freshly baked and cooled cookies. When someone walked through her opened door, making the redhead look up, she smiled. The words the woman spoke made Lilura smile widely. ”Thank you for the compliment,” she spoke happily, putting another small bag to the side. ”Is there something you’d like? Pie? Cake? Cookies? Jam? Anything else?” she spoke, skipping out on the more savory things as the young girl seemed like a sweet tooth.

Nothing says home,
like the smell of baking.

THE MOTHER
Eryva Vigneron

Character Sheet

on Mon 29 Jun 2020, 21:49
The scent of freshly baked goods made her positively giddy and happy. She had baked cookies before and nothing was better than freshly baked ones. Okay, hers had been a little, tiny bit burned, but if you scraped off the black bits they were still good! No mistakes in the cookies here however, she could see and smell that immediately. These cookies were made by the deft hands of a skilled individual.

An individual whose attention she’d pulled, apparently. Her smile got a little bit more shy when she realized that she had spoken aloud. ”No problem, it was the first thing that came to mind when I entered your shop,” she confessed to the brunette, her eyes darting through the shop, ”everything seems so good, it is hard to pick. Do you have any recommendations?” she decided to ask, smiling.

You're a Sunflower

Eryva Vigneron

Lilura Azamarr

Character Sheet

on Tue 30 Jun 2020, 00:48
The reason why the redhead loved baking and sweets so much, was because it always managed to put a smile on her face and on the face of the person eating her goodies. Well, person or dog, since Garrett’s dogs did really love her cookies as well. Seeing a young woman enter her shop with such a wide smile made her feel all giddy again. It always made her feel exceptionally good when she saw someone being that happy about either the smell or taste of her sweets.

The wide smile changed into a shy one and Lilly made sure not to stare too directly at the young girl since she didn’t seem to happy with being discovered. ”Well, it’s still something nice of you to notice,” she answered her softly. ”Well, I don’t want to toot my own horn, but everything in here is good. I do love my grape jam the best when it comes to my jams, and well my cherry pie and of course, my sugar cookies or chocolate cookies. I can’t really pick myself, let alone advice you on what is best,” she said with a grin while pointing at the different good things in her shop.

Nothing says home,

THE MOTHER
Eryva Vigneron

Character Sheet

on Tue 30 Jun 2020, 21:45
Why had she never noticed that there was such an amazing shop in Fairview? Fairview always got the nice things. Okay, Wineport perhaps had an amazing festival, but still. She made a small mental note that she was going to visit this shop more often, because by all the dragons, look at all those delicious things! Even though she restrained herself slightly more when she noticed the lady that probably owned the shop, her eyes were still taking in all that yummy goodness in the shop.

The woman started mentioning all the things she could choose from and Eryva sighed wistfully. ”If I buy all of that, you could roll me back to Wineport,” she chuckled, ”but judging from all the smells here.. I don’t think you are tooting your own horn, I think you are just telling the honest truth!” Oh dear, what to pick, what to pick, she turned around, looking at all the delicious things that the woman had apparently made. Such talent! ”Uhm.. perhaps.. do you have something with blueberries?” she decided to ask. She loved blueberries so much!
You're a Sunflower

Eryva Vigneron

Lilura Azamarr

Character Sheet

on Thu 02 Jul 2020, 14:26
The excitement that was visible on the young woman’s face made the redhead beam with happiness and pride. Yes, that was exactly what she wanted to cause with the cookies and sweets that she made. That, and well, happy doggie kissed from Theia, Eos and Zephyr, but she digressed. Happily, Lilly showed the young woman the different cookies that she had on display and which ones she liked best. ”Oh, nonsense! I’ve been eating them for years now, and I’m far from the rolling stage,” the woman happily spoke, waving the other’s comment away with her hand. ”Thank you for the compliment dear, it’s very much appreciated,” she spoke with a happy smile on her lips.

The younger woman still looked rather confused on what she wanted and Lilura gave her the time to look around the shop and discover all the different things that laid on display on both her counter and her shelves. ”Blueberries?” she asked before thinking it over. ”I do have a couple of blueberry muffins left over, I think,” she spoke while walking over to a shelf in the little shop. When she looked a bit further she laid eyes on something else. ”But those are a bit boring aren’t they?” she asked before walking back to her counter and showing off the little cake-like squares. ”These are lemon-blueberry-bars, they are sweet and a little bit tangy, in perfect balance,” she explained her young costumer.

Nothing says home,

THE MOTHER
Eryva Vigneron

Character Sheet

on Mon 20 Jul 2020, 14:57
The sweet scents of all the confitures and sweets were overwhelming. She knew that it was a strategy, just having things smell well enough and people would want to buy them eventually. She felt that pull already, the want to buy all the chocolates and cookies that were displayed here. They would probably all taste delicious. "Oh you're not rolling stage at all yet!" she said, smiling. She would never want the woman to feel like she was.

With all those delicious smells, it was difficult to pinpoint what she exactly desired. She liked so many different things. But in the end, she decided on blueberries. "Blueberries," she confirmed cheerfully. Perhaps that was a bit of a safe choice, a boring choice. But she was in Fairview plenty enough to visit her family. "Are they?" she responded, a little confused. Perhaps her choice had been a bit too safe? But the woman already came with another option. Her face lighted up entirely. "That sounds great! They look great! I didn't know that lemon and blueberries worked like that!" She confessed, eyes shining. "Do you come up with all these recipes yourself?"

You're a Sunflower

Eryva Vigneron

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum