Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

SPRING

Winter has left Avalance. In the South of Avalance, the green color of Spring is returning and since the disappearance of Stormbringer, the North hasn't been bothered by any more storms.

Current Event

A Dream of Ice

A Dream of Ice has ended with four lucky people finding an egg and hatching a dragon of their own.

Account switch

Username

Password

Discord

Credits

Copyright ©2019 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

Special thanks to madeinsevilla93 for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Aemon Mercier
Mini-avatar : Fire on Fire 177d28f19325696b30fb039f4077901231d76053
IC posts : 477
Alias : Wap

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Aemon MercierAvalance Citizen

Fire on Fire Empty
Fire on Fire

on Mon 29 Jun 2020, 15:50
Temples and fragments of memoriesmemories
Idiots. Aemon folded his arms as he looked at a group of guys, probably around the age of twenty, jump over fire to impress a girl with golden hair. One of them had hurt his leg earlier, but as he was sitting with his foot in the water, the rest continued as another girl sat by him. He seemed to have gotten the attention he desired by failing, while the rest was still working hard.

Once upon a time, they had been those idiots. Now, it had been years since he had seen any of them. Without realizing it, he moved his thumb past the place on his upper leg where the tattoo was hidden. Those days had been so different from the way they were now - a blast of the past he would like to forget. But maybe it hadn’t all been that bad. Maybe he needed to reconcile with the people that had been a part of his past. Who knew? Maybe they could bring that smile back on his face.
Drifting away from me
MONTY

John Yaxley
Mini-avatar : Fire on Fire FuEXWiq
IC posts : 86
Alias : Caro

Character Sheet
John YaxleyAvalance Citizen

Fire on Fire Empty
Re: Fire on Fire

on Mon 29 Jun 2020, 17:02

John was dancing and drinking the night away. Summer’s rise, one of the many holidays that the man liked and where he participated. Sure, even know some of the thieves were doing their jobs, lifting the pockets of those who weren’t paying attention, which were a lot of people right now. Stuff like this was always good and bad at the same time, the risk of getting caught was bigger because of all the people. But by the looks of it they were all drunk enough to not notice when their pouch was lifted. Though, for the man himself he had a day off. To just enjoy.

After traditionally jumping a silly fire he had walked around a bit, talking to anyone and any thing. At one point probably even talking to the stars or something. Point was, his mind was so foggy at this point. Though what he did manage to spot was a man with dark hair a bit further away from him. A man he thought he knew, but right now it could be anyone. But John being John walked up to the other one and pushed him against his shoulder as he walked past, grinning as he turned towards him. ’Reliving memories?’ Aemon. It had been ages since he had last seen the man but here he was. Kind of fitting that he would walk into the man here.

Aemon Mercier

Character Sheet

Fire on Fire Empty

on Mon 13 Jul 2020, 17:23
At times, these memories seemed like they had been yesterday. Right until he was to look in a mirror and see what he had become. While he hadn’t been happy during those times, he couldn’t help but feel like he hadn’t known happiness in his entire life. While he refused to acknowledge it, his past haunted him into the present. The feeling his family awakened inside of him making him feel so far from home.

A voice took him out of his personal bubble and the man looked next to him. It took him a single moment before he recognized an old friend, his lips pulling up in a slight smile. “If it isn’t John,” he greeted the man. “How have you been?” It was a surprise to see him in Riverhold, though it shouldn’t be. Life had continued in the Bay when he was gone.
Drifting away from me
MONTY

John Yaxley

Character Sheet

Fire on Fire Empty

on Tue 14 Jul 2020, 13:59

Years prior, he had met the man on a drunken endeavor together with a blonde girl as well. The adventures of that night and some nights after were forever engraved in his mind. Though John only remembered a few parts of it. Given the amount of alcohol that had been in his system back then. Yes, those were the moments in his life that he often revisited in his mind. Or well not only in mind, but whenever he would get a comment about the ink that was adorning his behind now. The thought alone made him chuckle softly as he watched Aemon. It had been ages. And he had been wondering where the man in front of him had actually gone too.

Shortly he nodded at him, grin curling around his lips as he shortly glanced around. ’Today rather good. But on a day like this, who wouldn’t be feeling good right?’ He spoke happily. Truth be told it did him some good to see the other one. Mainly because Aemon here was one of the few friends he had that weren’t connected to the Division. ’It’s good to see you again mate, how have you been hm? Enjoying the festivities?’

Aemon Mercier

Character Sheet

Fire on Fire Empty

on Sat 01 Aug 2020, 15:21
Seeing John again was a surprise to say the least. Yet, it wasn’t an unwelcome one. He showed the man a smile when he said he was doing rather good, though who wasn’t on a day like today. Aemon nodded, laughing shortly. That was true. Festivities like these seemed to bring out the best in people; even himself.

I’ve been well. Slowly getting used to being in the city again,” he answered when John asked him the same question. “I’m not much one for these celebrations anymore, but it’s been fun to watch,” he then answered. No, Aemon had left behind the life of parties a long time ago. That, however, did not mean he couldn’t enjoy the atmosphere. “So, tell me! How are things? Still breaking hearts?” he hummed amusedly. Though, if anyone, it had probably been Aemon breaking hearts back in the day. Not anymore though - just his own.
Drifting away from me
MONTY

John Yaxley

Character Sheet

Fire on Fire Empty

on Sat 01 Aug 2020, 17:24

John had a bunch of happy memories of events like these. Some included Aemon and two other people. Some didn’t. But in the end him and Aemon had met a while ago, it felt like decades though it wasn’t that long ago. Seeing him again was something he hadn’t expected, mainly because Aemon had disappeared out of the blue to be never heard of again. Until now then. So yes, one could color him more than surprised here.

’I bet you have.’ Leaving it with that. He had no business to where he had gone or why he left in the first place. Wasn’t his to known and he didn’t feel the need to actually ask about it. ’Ah, the observer then? Tell me, what have you observed so far then? Except people being pissed out of their minds thanks to the alcohol.’ If anything John hadn’t left his younger years behind, mainly because he needed at least one way to keep dealing with his brother. ’Breaking hearts? You’ve got your wires crossed pal, that was you. Though I’ve done my fair share.’ John smirked shortly. ’But things have been well, recently made a promotion so I’m looking at new endeavors with my brother.’

Sponsored content

Fire on Fire Empty

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum