⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
The Meadow - Page 2 HIGjYB2
Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Riley Quinn
Riley Quinn
Avalance Citizen

The Meadow - Page 2 Empty Re: The Meadow

on Wed 04 Nov 2020, 14:49

The dumbfounded look in his eyes made her bite her lip softly. Staring down at her feet for a moment and taking a deep breath.. A soft nod following. Yeah, uncle Ira had a daughter. ’Trust me, it is as much of a surprise to me as it is to you.’ Riley stated calmly, though there was a slight tremble in her voice audible. No Riley, you aren’t going to start crying again. She took a deep breath and looked at him, softly pulling a hand through her brown hair. Not really sure how she should actually proceed. ’Before you think I want anything, I don’t. I just thought you had the right to know.’ A soft nod followed.

’I’m trying to come to terms with it, but its harder then expected to be fair.’ She spoke truthfully. Looking at him and scratching her cheek. ’I don’t expect you to believe me, but well if anything why would I lie about this? Lying about my heritage.’ A short shrug followed as her gaze went back to Gatto for a moment. ’Truth be told I’m not even sure who I am anymore.’

"Steady like the wind"
The Meadow - Page 2 OcnEX3P
Wolf

Character Sheet
Frederick Carthas
Frederick Carthas
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 23 Nov 2020, 21:48

This news was the most unexpected of the day. And that after he got gifted a perfectly fone jousting horse, for free, go figure. The brunette seemed as much shocked about it as he was. She immediately clarified she didn't want anything, but he wasn't concerned about that. "Yeah no, I'm not worried about that. I'm glad you told me. I'm just a bit surprised", He carefully smiled. "I do believe you. Have you told anyone else about this? Or are you planning to?" He then asked. She didn't have to be ashamed of her heritage, but her father did get banished after all, he didn't want her to get in trouble because of that. He would personally see to it if he had to.

Day by day you learn how to make this destiny your own. In spite of heartaches, in spite of the set-backs. Wrens sing and you remember love. Red sky touches black pines and you understand how it feels to need to keep going forward. There is beauty in the motions and unfoldings of your soul. Flowers in your hair. Stardust in your eyes. Raspberry-tender and mint-leaf-sweet, always with laughter hidden beneath your tongue.
Caro

Character Sheet
Riley Quinn
Riley Quinn
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 26 Nov 2020, 19:39

When Frederick stated that he was surprised the woman shortly hummed. A soft smile lingering on her lips for a moment. ’Well, I can’t say the news didn’t surprise me as well..’ Riley softly spoke, glancing at Gatto for a moment and humming. Yes, the news had completely destroyed her to be fair. Which hadn’t been fair and upon this day she still didn’t understand why her mother had come to her with this now?

’One person.’ Lilura. She felt inclined to actually tell her given how the woman had found her. All teary eyed next to her horse that had been stealing the apples of the woman by accident. ’I’m planning on two others as well, or well three if you include Ira.’ Even saying the name brought a bad taste in her mouth. That man, honestly why had she been so easy with trusting him in the first place? From the first moment he had showed up to her ranch, she felt extremely stupid about it. ’Why the question?’

"Steady like the wind"
The Meadow - Page 2 OcnEX3P
Wolf

Character Sheet
Frederick Carthas
Frederick Carthas
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 30 Nov 2020, 15:55

How rude of him to only think about himself for a moment. He quickly tried to fix his mistake when she pointed it out to him, probably without that intention, but still. "I can't imagine what it must have been like for you", He nodded sincerely. To have such a huge part of her identity revealed to her out of nowhere couldn't have been easy. She then said only one person was aware of it aside from him and obviously his uncle, but that she was planning on telling a few more people. "Well, I do not know why, but my father banished uncle Ira from Goldenleaf many years ago", He explained. "I'm not sure if people are going to be happy about his daughter being in town. I don't want you to get in trouble because of his reputation", He added. Maybe people still remembered him, and the reason why he had been exiled, though that was a very well-kept secret.

Day by day you learn how to make this destiny your own. In spite of heartaches, in spite of the set-backs. Wrens sing and you remember love. Red sky touches black pines and you understand how it feels to need to keep going forward. There is beauty in the motions and unfoldings of your soul. Flowers in your hair. Stardust in your eyes. Raspberry-tender and mint-leaf-sweet, always with laughter hidden beneath your tongue.
Caro

Character Sheet
Riley Quinn
Riley Quinn
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 30 Nov 2020, 16:52

’Well..’ Riley looked at him for a moment and shortly sighing. ’I’ve been raised as a Quinn. You’ve been raised as a Carthas. The one thing we have in common is our hatred for each other or so Rowan’s father liked to remind me.’ Shortly she pulled her hand through her hair, looking at the man and biting her lip for a second. ’I could’ve never be bothered about that hatred.’ Riley explained, fiddling with her fingers for a moment. ’Yet imagine. A whole family taking care of you, like you’re one of theirs. Only to find out that when my brother passed, I wasn’t the rightful heir to his place. To take over Oakstead. And then weeks later my mother shows up out of the blue, giving me that information only to disappear again.’ Shortly she bit her lip. Keeping it from trembling, yet her voice was slowly breaking away again. ’I’m the one thing that should’ve never existed Frederick, that alone is enough to make me question everything I stand for.’

’I’m not sticking around her. I only came her to tell you.. You deserved to know just as much as I did I guess.’ The woman muttered ever so softly. Her gaze going to the ground as she tried keeping herself grounded, tried keeping herself from bursting out in tears yet again. It really wasn’t a good look.

"Steady like the wind"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum