⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Eccedentesiast - Page 2 Tumblr_nogaj0Rgyb1sxwyufo1_400
Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

Eccedentesiast - Page 2 Empty Re: Eccedentesiast

on Mon 02 Nov 2020, 13:10

If anything shame was a thing he felt now too. If it hadn’t been Manea the person in front of him would now be dead. That was just a fact. Two people could take him on in a fight like this and one was standing here in front of him. Thank the Gods it had been her. Yet if anything in the position she was now she could easily end him and while that would be the easy way out. His mind yearned for it more and more. To not be plagued by the vision of that little baby in his arms, his wife walking away. When the blade was lifted he closed his eyes, ready to meet that certain end…

The speed of the blade cause a little gust of wind blowing in his face as it pierced the ground. His eyes shot open again as he looked straight at here. Narrowing his eyes for a second. Feeling the edge of the sword rest against his neck. He pushed himself up, feeling the wound on his chest sting getting up eventually. Wanting to ask her if she was alright. But knowing the raven, she would just snarl at him or shrug it off. Alec sighed. An apology wasn’t needed here if anything she knew that he was in fact sorry. Though if anything she did get a good training out of it. Which meant something too. ’I got to go.. Away.. Leave some recruits alive huh?’

“The water hears and understands.
The ice does not forgive.”
Eccedentesiast - Page 2 Manea-Profil-Gif
Swaas

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Manea Winter
Manea Winter
Avalance Citizen

Eccedentesiast - Page 2 Empty Re: Eccedentesiast

on Tue 03 Nov 2020, 14:49
He had closed his eyes. Like a weakling he had given up on living, on fighting and Manea didn’t know what to think about this. Or well, she did, she was itching to move that blade to the side in a quick movement, to end this weak example of a commander. But the raven was smarter than that, she knew that her brother wouldn’t forgive her for ending the life of his Lord Commander and she also knew that there was nobody more capable to take on that exact job.

A sound of disgust left her as he looked at her again and she couldn’t help the disappointment that lingered on her face. He pushed himself up and she put her sword away once more. The man sighed and she arched a disinterested brow at him. His words surprised her and she hummed. ”I can’t promise anything, but I will try,” she spoke with a nod as she stood to attention. After all, once the commander left, she wasn’t the only one who kept busy with the recruits and they would all make sure that they were adequately trained.

When I see my opponent flinch...
I know I've already won.

THE WARRIOR
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum