⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Melancholy Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

Melancholy Empty Melancholy

on Sun 07 Jun 2020, 12:32
Hours ago, her heart had plummeted into her shoes, and since her whole body had felt like it had been running on autopilot. Their child, their beloved child had died and all she had been through, they had been through had been for nothing. She had locked Alec to her and it had had no purpose as their child had died. Nervously, her fingers were twisting strands of the dog’s hair between her fingers while mindlessly petting his head. Tears were leaving salty streaks on her face. She hadn’t really cried, cried like a child, since well, she was a child. But now, she couldn’t stop the salty liquid from leaving her eyes and dropping onto the dog’s head and her hands.

Here she sat, waiting for Alec to come home, waiting for him to come home and tell him that she had lost their child. He would be furious, he had every right to be angry with her, with the world. She was angry with the world. Or would he be sad? She was sad. Would he cry just like her? Feel like his world had stopped spinning? The news had hit her with such force that she could still feel the impact in her chest and she wasn’t sure if she should do that to Alec, to the man she was sure she loved. Could she hurt him the way the news had hurt her? She had to, right? She couldn’t keep that information from him since he’d figure it out one way or another in the end.

The door made a sound and she glanced up at him, her lips trembling as she took a shaky breath in and met his gaze with hers. ”Hi” was all she could bring out before she looked down again. The dog hadn’t left her side since she had gone to sit down, since she had started crying. Luckily Camilla had been out, because the blonde wouldn’t have been able to handle her questions. Her hand fisted in the dogs fur, using it to ground her. ”We… we need to talk Alec,” she finally brought out in between sobs.

My scar doesn't tell you I survived,
it tells you I avenged.
Melancholy Tumblr_nogaj0Rgyb1sxwyufo1_400
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

Melancholy Empty Re: Melancholy

on Sun 07 Jun 2020, 19:45

Alec had been out and about for the first time in ages again. Sure, it had just been a visit to Vesper first, before he took a stroll around town and ended up with Apollo in the castle. Just talking about little things, the wedding, the children the both of them were expecting that kind of thing. Maybe even between the lines their fear of becoming an actual father. With a happy feeling he had actually left the castle again, walking back to the house. Being stopped by a few people to talk about things, it was for the first real time that he had actually walked around town enough to see all the damage that had been done and it weighed him down. Though he held on to that happy feeling. Ever since the wedding, he and Willa had grown closer on a few things. Though if he came to think of it, a part of her had also closed off. Something he didn’t understand and he didn’t dare to ask about it.

Thor had been waiting for him in front of his house. He ruffled the dog through his fur and smirked as it barked. Though Odin was nowhere to be seen, probably inside with Willa if she was home. The eldest of the two dogs had taken a liking in his wife and he was more than happy that that happened. Eventually he and Thor returned inside and the dog immediately ran to the living room, making him hum shortly. When he closed the big door behind him and walked on he was met with a Willa that looked like she had been crying for hours now. Making his chest tighten up. Her voice sounded so frail and he swallowed down the lump that had formed in his throat. Moving forward, kneeling down next to her before she even asked to talk. ’Off course, I’m here. What’s wrong Willa?’ He softly muttered, letting his hand move over the one that had been clamping down in Odin’s fur.

Melancholy Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 07 Jun 2020, 22:24
Her heart, her mind had been screaming at her for a while and she pulled away from Alec a little bit. Sometimes, she had thought that he had noticed but then he had done or said something, and her thoughts had settled down again. They had changed so much; their relationship had slowly developed into one that she was comfortable with. There was a lot less tiptoeing around each other and they had gotten comfortable being in the vicinity of one another, talking to each other and dare she say, loving each other. At least, that was how Willa felt, her love had been unsure at first, but now she was more than sure that she loved the Northern Commander. Yet, the blonde had felt locked in by the secret she had been carrying around for a couple of days, and she had been thinking about getting it verified so her heart could rest at ease. Everything would be fine, and she would be overreacting, or that was what she had thought. Once he had left that morning, she had waited. Patiently, she had sat in the living room as she knew that he would be going to Vesper that morning, and she didn’t want to run into him there. That would be weird. Once she was sure that he would be gone, she had left to visit that same physician’s office and it had gone so many times worse than she had guessed.

As if somebody had just shot an arrow at her, she flinched as the man had entered the house, her back straight and fear in her eyes, but that probably didn’t translate from underneath those tears of hers. Odin whined softly at her shift in mood but he didn’t react more than that, knowing that she needed his support. Thor had found his way on top of the seating as well, snuggled up in a ball while Alec walked into the room. Before she could even blink, he was at her side and she released a trembling breath, sobbing even harder. His hand moved over hers and she released the dog to grab his hand, squeezing it as another sob wrecked her body. Her whole body seemed to have shut down. She felt terribly hollow except for the lump in her throat and pain in her chest. ”Our… our baby,” she managed to bring out through the tears, gasping for air lightly. The sadness and anger was squeezing all the air within her lungs back out, making it close to impossible for her to breath as blue eyes looked up into his. ”Our baby Alec,” her voice had taken on a desperate tone, as if begging for their child would bring it back to live, would make it’s little heart beat again.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 08 Jun 2020, 15:33

He almost got the all clear from Vesper, almost. He just needed to be careful with what he did and not overwork himself from day one, that could be something that he could arrange right? If anything he just wanted to go home, to spend time with his wife to actually just pull her close without hurting too much. Sure, some extra scars on his body had been the outcome of everything but in the end if that was all that would be visible and he’d recover completely he had nothing to actually worry about. So yes, in fact he had taken a little time to play around with Thor in the front yard, nothing too rough but just to get the energy of the young dog out.

Though the moment he entered the house, their house, he felt something was off. Odin didn’t come running, Thor didn’t happily bark towards his older friend, no everything stayed rather silent and he felt a weird feeling settling in his chest. When he turned the corner it became painfully clear something was indeed wrong. Willa sat on the couch with the two dogs close, looking like she had been crying for hours and he knew it. Deep down he knew what was wrong but he pushed that though away, he couldn’t. Sobs started coming from her and soon enough he had placed his other arm over her as well, holding her close. Those sobs, they wrecked through him. But those words, they made the room feel ten times colder than it actually was. A shot of pain wrecked through his body, but maybe he had misheard? But when they locked eyes and she spoke again tears shot up. Actual tears shot up to his eyes and he felt the room turned even colder, pulling her closer. ’No, no please no.’ Alec started shaking his head. Softly, not looking away from her but feeling the intensity of the emotions overwhelm him. Though the man pressed pause, he pressed pause and softly released her hand making his hand go to her cheek. Finger brushing over the soft, yet tearstained skin. ’What happened? I though you were doing okay, that you and the kid were fine.’ But boy had he been lying to himself apparently.

Melancholy Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 08 Jun 2020, 17:26
When she had first gotten the news from Vesper, her reaction had been mediocre. The whole walk back to the house, the conclusion the woman had come to was repeated over and over again in her head, and by the time she had entered the house, she had just started crying. It was a new kind of sadness, one she had never experience, and it washed over her whole body like a tidal wave. Sobs had hit her with such force that her shoulders hurt and her cheeks were burning because of the emotions that seemed to have pooled in her eyes. Even as he just walked into the room, she could see that he felt something was up and that expression on his face only got worse as he laid eyes on her.

His other arm wrapped around her and she bit her lip, a desperate sound leaving her lips as she moved more to the edge of the seating and let him hold her close. Her bode felt paralyzed, she had no strength to wrap her arms around him as well. His body seemed to freeze, and she sobbed loudly again before she repeated those words while looking at him. Tears shot into his eyes and she just started crying even louder, both her hands trembling desperately in her lap as soon as he let her hand go. His hand came to her cheek. It was cool, ice cold. It felt pleasant against her cheek and she wanted to lean into it but couldn’t muster the strength. ”Vesper can only guess” she managed to bring out in soft gasps. ”We were perfectly fine up until… up until the wedding” her voice was merely a whisper as she stared down at her lap. ”He hasn’t moved since…” another sob wrecked her as her arms wrapped around her still very pregnant looking belly, ”he hasn’t,” she repeated in a barely audible whisper as red rimmed, tearstained eyes looked up at Alec again. A part of her hoped that he would save them, save her from this pain and misery. Save heir child from whatever had overcome them.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 08 Jun 2020, 19:31

Everything was wrong. It was. He could see it on her face. Something bad had happened, something even worse than all the things that had happened already. And he knew what, he knew exactly what but the man didn’t want to think about that. How could he? How could he think about the loss of an unborn child? A child that in the first place had led her back to him? No, he couldn’t. Because if he in fact started thinking about that, than he would start thinking about her leaving him and that wasn’t just something he could stomach. Though it became increasingly harder to actually ignore it. Things like these weren’t fair and even if he tried to get his mind to go somewhere else it just didn’t work.

Which became even harder when she stated the news. He just held her closer instinctively. Feeling tears well up, but he couldn’t break down. He couldn’t break down just yet. He needed to be here for her. Be strong. But it just got harder and harder, her sobs wrecked through his body and it was hard to keep it in. But as he locked eyes with her another wave crashed into him. Sending tears flooding over his cheeks. Feeling utterly lost. Could he in fact cry? Shouldn’t he be the strong one for her? When she mentioned that everything was fine up until the wedding he gasped. ’So, that last movement…’ Alec started to sob this time, the real ugly kind of crying . Yet het held her close to his chest, still looking into her eyes. Still not wanting to believe it. Just holding her, softly rocking her even at some point. ’I…’ The man shortly bit his lip, no he didn’t know what to say or do. Alec didn’t have the power within to make this better for the both of them. He just could not. He could pray, pray that an awful mistake had been made. But Vesper wasn’t wrong about these kind of matters. ’I’m sorry..’

Melancholy Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 08 Jun 2020, 20:25
Those arms; the arms that had already held her in so many ways were now consoling her, or at least trying to while she felt inconsolable. Their little treasure, the child that had brought them to each other, was lost. Her mind knew that he was trying to be strong, but her body, her soul didn’t care, she needed him to hurt with her, feel her pain, because shared pain was lighter to carry, right? Her body leaned into his slightly and she seemed to be crying even louder than she had been doing up till that point. New tears burned her eyes and cheeks and her hand trembled like never before as she reached for his cheek. Hoping it would feel like support, the way his hug had for her.

His gasp shattered whatever remained of her heart and she bit her lip while shaking her head. They were getting married and their child had been with them that day but after that, it had all been over. ”I haven’t…” her breath rattled as she desperately tried to get oxygen into her lungs. ”I haven’t felt her since,” she finished her sentence. He held her close and she pressed her cheek against his shoulder, tears staining his clothes as her chest moved raggedly due to the mixture of gasps and sobs leaving her. There was this hope, stupid and naïve hope that the man would be able to save her, save their child but when he said he was sorry all that hope was shattered and her hands clamped down on the fabric covering his sides. She pulled away looking at him with a desperate look on her face, ”You have to help Lex, you have to help our baby, please,” she whined, begged him. ”Alec… please… our baby, it’s our baby,” a hopeless whisper while tugged at his shirt with all the might her body could muster. Her shoulders slumped down as she sobbed, ”Please Alec.”

it tells you I avenged.

Last edited by Willa Winchester on Tue 09 Jun 2020, 11:44; edited 1 time in total
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 09 Jun 2020, 00:10

Tears had broken through. They had broken through and a part of him wanted to stop the tears wanted to just be here for her. But he couldn't not anymore. They had lost their little bean. An innocent life. A new life that would bring so much joy to them. For some reason they had lost it and the man could only condemn the gods for it. Wishing that they had taken his life after the attack so she would have their child. But no. They had picked him to live and that was something that he would be blaming himself for until the end of his days. Was it fair to out so much pressure on himself? Probably not. But right now. Taking the blame on himself felt right for some reason.

As she shook her head his heart broke even more. Feeling his chest tighten up. For a brief second being there without air. That last movement they had both felt that and right now it was something bitter sweet. But it wrecked him up even more. As she pressed her cheek against his shoulder the man cried. His head leaning against her. Just wanting to be swallowed by the world right now. The both of them were crying their eyes out and Alec felt the intensity of every sob that wrecked to both of their bodies. Not letting go of her at any moment. He had never thought this could happen. Alec had believed that this would be the start of something even more beautiful. He had already imagined a little blonde kid running around in the house playing with Thor and Odin. The moment her hands clamped onto his sides he would remember as the moment that she reached out for him to do the impossible. Their eyes locked and his chest was just hurting at this point. Tears still rolling down. 'If I could I would.' But no one could help them. No one could bring back their little bundle of joy. Willa kept asking and it messed him up mentally even more. Feeling so powerless in this whole situation. The way she was tugging at his shirt made him bite his lip. Looking her straight in the eye. 'I would trade my life to have our baby back Willa. But I am not that gifted to do this. I wish I was..' He spotted her shoulders slumping down and he immediately shot back to her. Supporting her. Holding her closer while he could feel himself falling apart even more.

Melancholy Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 09 Jun 2020, 12:18
However beautiful and warm the memories of their wedding were up until now, they left a bittersweet taste in her mouth as she thought about them. The two of them had felt so blessed to feel their child present during their wedding and not a single alarm bell had gone off. Maybe if she had gone to Vesper then, she could’ve saved him, she could’ve helped their baby. But she knew that she was being irrational. There was no helping their beloved child and she couldn’t have done anything. All the dreams about the little boy running around, had been shattered and all that was left was emptiness and sadness. Her heart had been ripped out and she worried that she wouldn’t be getting it back.

Tears seemed to be unstoppable as they kept steadily rolling down her cheeks. He was her last hope, her last line of defense and she needed him to save their child. His answer sounded but she asked him again, and again. She was afraid. Afraid that if she stopped asking him, reality would settle in. He wasn’t gifted like that; he couldn’t bring their child back. Her whole body slumped, and he immediately came to support her, but misplaced anger flared and she pushed him away. ”No! It’s our baby Alec! He can’t be dead, he’s our baby! Our child!” she yelled as if that would bring the little one back. One of her hands was still clamped to his side and she knew that that was everything that was keeping her somewhat balanced. ”You have to do something!” her voice was raised so high that her throat hurt. Her fist hit against his chest while she sobbed, her body hurt but her mind screamed that she had to fight for their child. Her fist hit his chest again but then her hand flattened, and she let it fall in her lap. ”Our baby…” she whispered breathlessly.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 09 Jun 2020, 12:31

Memories, that was all what was left of their little bean now. The memory of it moving against his hand while they were saying their vows. The kid had been a part of it and now, it was just gone. Everything was wrong about that thought, everything. And he couldn’t do anything about it. He couldn’t raise it from the dead, he couldn’t do anything to protect their child and just that made him feel like the biggest failure in the country. He wished he could do something, that he could make it possible to have their dreams again. About a little kid walking around town guarded by the two massive dogs and they just walking behind the child. But right now, there was just an emptiness that nested in his chest.

Everything felt like it was slipping out of his hands, like he was losing everything. But as she pushed him away, that was the moment that he just broke down entirely. The fact that she was pushing him away, that she was angry with him was really the start of the end right? His brows knitted together, a weak attempt to actually be angry about her doing this but he couldn’t. It was like a darkness had swallowed him as a whole, her words reached him but if anything only more tears seemed to get out. The hand on his side was the only thing that kept him in check to not curl up into a little ball. Willa started hitting his chest, right on where he had been wounded weeks ago. Feeling that pain flair up felt nothing more than right. ’I can’t.’ He whispered, even softer than before. Softly shaking his head. Another smack on his chest, which made him yelp ever so softly. But as soon as it flattened out he softly reached for her hand. ’I wish I could. I wish I could do something to have the kid running around here in a few years, to drive us completely crazy.’ He whispered, lowering his head. This loss, it was one that he wouldn’t overcome. But that wouldn’t be the worst, something else would be happening. Nothing like this ever came alone.

Melancholy Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 09 Jun 2020, 13:46
If anything, the blonde wasn’t thinking straight. Her whole mind and heart were focused on her pain, on her loss, and she had forgotten about how Alec must feel about that, how the man was just as broken up about it as she was. It had been an automatic reaction; it had been her anger finding its way out of her body and she hadn’t been able to catch it. There had been more force behind the movement than she would ever use to hit Alec. It had never been her intention to hit him at all. He said he couldn’t again, and a gasp sounded as her fist hit him again. He yelped and guilt rushed through her body as she finally realized what she had been doing.

Their baby… she had lost their baby. He picked up her hand and big blue eyes stared up at him, only now seeing how devastated the man looked. He spoke while she softly sobbed, her hands going to where he was holding her hand. ”It hurts Alec,” she gasped while bringing her other hand to her chest, nails digging through the fabric into her skin. Her heart hurt and she no longer wanted it. Slowly she pulled her hand out of his and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulling him close to her, softly sobbing. ”I’m sorry Alec, so, so sorry Lex” she whispered against his neck. The guilt that she felt right now, was close to unbearable. Not only had she lost their child, she had also hurt Alec in her grief. ”I wasn’t my intention to hurt you,” she spoke. Her voice was a mere ghost of what it had once been.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 09 Jun 2020, 13:57

The pounding on his chest, the physical pain he would take over the mental pain right now. He would. He would have Willa hit him to a bloody pulp if that made her feel better. Because right now, she was all that he had left and he was so terribly scared of actually losing her because of this. He didn’t even know how he would react if she did decide to leave. He didn’t want to think about it, but his mind automatically went there. Because if not for the kid, what did she have left that kept her here? The reason why she had come in the first place was gone now and although they had grown closer to each other, to the point of loving each other what would this mean for them?

Willa stated that it hurt and he nodded softly. But as he spotted her nails digging into her chest he bit his lip, shaking his hand, letting his free hand slide over that one. Softly shaking his head. Blinking away the tears, but as she wrapped both of her arms around his neck he felt some relief. She wasn’t pulling away from him just yet. She sobbed and so did he, pulling her just a bit closer though he leaned in on her a bit more. Shaking his head at her apology. ’I know.’ He whispered softly, letting his fingers trace over her back. ’It hurts, not you hitting me. But us, losing our little bean. It hurts so much Willa.’ Though the not knowing if she would stay or go hurt him even more but he couldn’t say that out loud. ’Please don’t apologize. There has to be another explanation for this.’ An explanation that would make sense, though nothing would make sense to them anymore ever again.

Melancholy Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 09 Jun 2020, 14:22
His hand slid over the one that was viciously clawing at her own chest and she sobbed as that hand relaxed as well. This was the worst pain she had ever felt, far worse than when her sister had died, or when her parents had been murdered. This pain was one that no one would be able to put into words. And in that moment, she realized that this wasn’t just about her, she wasn’t the only one who was hurting. This had been her new chance at love, her chance at a family, but it had been the same for Alec, it had been his chance at a family of his own and that had been ripped away. They were both hurting and the two of them should be taking care of each other. Her arms slipped around his neck and she softly let her fingers brush the little hairs in the nape of his neck.

Now, she wanted to be there for Alec, support him as she felt him relax in her arms. Both of them cried together and she tried pulling him even closer, as if he could fill the gap their child had left inside her chest. ”Yes, yes, that hurts most of all, but I shouldn’t have made it worse,” she answered him before trying to pull in another shuddering breath. ”It truly does hurt so, so much,” she spoke with a trembling breath. ”What other explanation could there be Alec? I must’ve done something wrong right? How else could a healthy baby just die?” she spoke, her lip trembling as she refused to let him go, nose pressing against his neck.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 09 Jun 2020, 14:46

Feeling that hand relax underneath his made him softly hum. At least he still had that effect on her, which was good right. That would play in his advantage right? He sure hoped so. This pain though, her wanting to pull out her own heart, he felt that. He felt that same need. He wanted to feel physically hurt by this, but the mental toll. He couldn’t process it. They had tried, and they had lost. Which was even worse. Not being able to actually take care of the little human being, it was so much worse than maybe not even having Willa pregnant. Because now, there was a void that wasn’t able to filled up by no one. But as she reached out to him, played with those little hairs he felt himself calm down. But maybe he didn’t want to relax. He didn’t want to let another wave of emotions hit him while he was recovering. Alec didn’t want to recover from this, not right now.

If he could, he would make her feel better. But he didn’t know how. He would never know how. A soft shrug. He didn’t mind, if anything she was working out her anger that way and in some wicked way that would be good for you. ’I’m so sorry.’ He muttered against her head. But as she continued he shook his head again. ’I don’t know Willa, but I won’t believe that this is on you, or on me or on anyone for that matter. There has to be an explanation in the end.’ The man whispered, feeling a teardrop fall down his cheek yet again. Closing his eyes. Wanting to scoop her up and bring her to bed, or just wanting to kiss her wanting to slip in something that felt comfortable.

Melancholy Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 09 Jun 2020, 16:46
In her head, she could still hear Vesper tell her that her child was no longer alive, and it was that one sentence that would probably haunt her for the rest of her life. It was like running towards something only to realize that what you were desperately trying to reach was no longer there. It hadn’t been stolen by anybody, it had run away from you, it just was no longer there and that knowledge was tearing her insides apart. And that feeling of helplessness, that desperate feeling had sprouted anger so strong that she had hit Alec without second guessing it. Only when he had vocally made his pain known then she had realized what she was doing and that was not okay, so she had apologized. Yet, there was no real reaction, her just shrugged and she sighed against his skin, grateful for the fact that there was no anger, yet worried for the fact that there was no acceptance either.

Then he apologized and the breath got stuck in her throat unable to sob or cry as she pressed her face closer to his neck. ”You may refuse to believe that but it’s all I can come up with and it hurts,” she finally managed to bring out under a trembling breath, her arms falling down to rest around his waist. ”I… I don’t… I don’t know what to do to make this pain stop Alec, I don’t know…” she whispered before letting her hand rest on her stomach. ”I’m so sorry little one,” she sobbed towards the prominent belly.

it tells you I avenged.

Last edited by Willa Winchester on Thu 11 Jun 2020, 00:59; edited 1 time in total
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 09 Jun 2020, 16:58

The blows she had placed on his chest in the end they did hurt, but that was more because of the fact that his chest was still rather sensitive. But they felt like he deserved it. Because in a way he had failed her, he wasn’t quite sure how but he had failed her and the little child she had been carrying. Which wrecked him up from within. It wasn’t fair, it wasn’t close to being fair. Yet, she seemed to actually had been angry enough to turn against him for just a split moment. Which was something he deeply understood and were there was anger with her there was just an undeniably deep sadness that had taken rest within him. There was no acceptance, no anger. Because he wouldn’t ever want to accept this, anger would surely come. But right now he was being drawn deeper and deeper into sadness and he didn’t see a way to climb out.

She pressed her face deeper in his neck and he softly bit his lip. Wanting to be closer to her, even closer than this. No he needed that, he needed to feel her against his skin. Because the fear of losing her as well was sinking in deeper and deeper. ’I’m sorry that you feel that way, I don’t know how you’re supposed to feel.’ Alec softly whispered, caressing her side softly. Hand eventually trailing towards the one resting on her belly, shortly looking up at Willa if it was alright. ’I wish I could take it away, I wish you could give what you feel to me.’ His voice sounded so frail, another breakdown would soon be coming that much was sure but right now. ’Mommy and daddy loved you so much already little bean..’

Melancholy Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 11 Jun 2020, 01:00
This pain, this suffocating feeling of dread, it was indescribable. There was no way she would ever be able to put it into words. It was making every inch of her hurt while at the same time making her feel hollow and vulnerable. It made her want to scream, yell, cry and punch all at the same time and she just didn’t know what to do with that rush of emotions. Nothing had ever come even close to the feeling she was having now. Even with Alec’s strong arms safely around her, she felt like her whole world was falling apart; as if she was falling apart and he was the only thing keeping her together.

Her face was pressed so close against his neck that she was barely even able to breath but she wasn’t taking more distance, she wanted to disappear into him, disappear from this world that was doing this to them. He was trying to calm her, she knew it and for a split second anger flared, but then her rage seemed to dissipate completely and she melted against him. ”I don’t want to feel like this, that’s all I know,” she whispered desperately. She could handle anything, everything in the world but this, this… this was too much. His hand brushed hers and she sobbed again, nodding as he looked at her. It was his child too, he was allowed to say goodbye. Her head leaned against his, ”But you can’t” she whispered to him. ”We did, we did love you very much,” she whispered, her voice breaking again as she took his hand and squeezed it. ”I… Alec… I…” She was sorry for dragging him into this, for making him marry her, for forcing him into this relationship while it apparently had been to no end. However, she couldn’t put that into words, all she could do was lean into him, shivering as the heat of her tears and sobs waned.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 11 Jun 2020, 16:02

He was trying, trying to find a way that would actually undo this wrong or explain this. Something must have happened right? Something that wasn’t her fault or his fault? It couldn’t be that a perfectly healthy baby just died out of nowhere. It felt off. But he couldn’t think of anything, his mind was clouded too much. Sadness was taking him over and he couldn’t break through it. His main focus though, how awful that may sound was keeping them as a whole. Keeping her. Though this loss, hell it was wrecking through him like no tomorrow. Silent sobs slipping over his lips as he just held her close. As close as possible, scared of losing her if he actually let her go.

Faintly nodding about her words about not feeling like this. He understood, fuck. This was the weirdest, saddest feeling he had ever experienced. He had never felt like this before, never, not with the loss of his folks, not with the loss of his brother who had returned from the death, with nothing. She nodded and when he had placed his hand on her belly, everything got so much worse. There seemed no end to his sobs, there was nothing more. Nothing that kicked against his hand, nothing that made it’s presence visible. And it wrecked him entirely. A faint little whine left his lips. Willa took his hand and squeezed it, making him look up at her face, tears rushing down his cheeks again. Throwing her a questioning gaze, though as he looked at her he could almost feel what she wanted to say. Making him shake his head ever so softly, eventually wrapping his arms around her. Both of them, just crying, Thor and Odin had come closer to them, resting their heads on each of their laps. ’I can’t take this pain, I can’t deal with it. I’d rather die…’

Melancholy Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 12 Jun 2020, 14:22
It was bonding them even more than they had already been up until now, this pain, this devastating hurt was connecting their heartstrings as they cried together and Willa knew that she just couldn’t go on without that man by her side, without his support. Seeing his face cloud even more as his hand touched her stomach made her sob loudly. This was terrible, them talking to the child they had both lost, reminding it that it had been so loved. Because that was what it had been, loved and nothing else. Even when she had been wishing it gone, she had loved it. That soft little whine, broke her heart in a million pieces and she softly sobbed again, looking at Alec as a fresh flood of tears fell from her eyes.

Her hand squeezed his and she worried her lip a little bit. He looked up and she bit her lips at the sight of those tears. At one point they would dry up right? The tears would stop and the hurt she’d caused him would fade away; they would feel okay again. Alec shook his head and pulled her close again while the dogs desperately tried to find spots on their laps despite being way too big for that. He spoke and Willa reached for his chin, making him look up and into her eyes. ”Don’t say that, please… just, don’t say that, I can’t lose you too,” she spoke, begging him. There was helping this child, there was no saving the thing that had brought them together, but she wasn’t going to let it wreck their relationship. ”Please, don’t leave me, please,” her voice became desperate as her hand pulled on his shirt. ”I can’t go on without you,” she brought out, barely anything more than a whisper.

it tells you I avenged.

THE PIRATE
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 12 Jun 2020, 15:59

This whole thing, it was bringing them closer together. But it was for the wrong reason. They were intertwining their emotions together, sharing their grief. But would that last? Would that be enough to keep them together? To keep them married. His heart was aching, no not that even. His heart had just turned into a big dark hole in his chest and he was unsure if that could be filled up again. The only person who could do that was the woman he was holding right now. Maybe somewhere it actually surprised him how much that he in fact already loved this kid. How much he had already been thinking about a life with kids, yes plural because he in fact wanted more in due time. But now, now nothing was certain anymore and that was messing up his whole thinking process.

An endless stream of tears, that’s what this felt like. He didn’t like it. He didn’t like being so vulnerable. But he knew that he had to throw it all out, with her. They both needed to do that. They both needed to vent their feelings and best in each other’s vicinity. So they could try and help each other. Alec was blatantly ignoring the dogs, he didn’t want them close he wanted her close. The moment she pulled his chin, making him look up made him frown, his lip slightly trembling. Softly shaking his head, he wouldn’t die. He wanted too, but he wouldn’t. The man started shaking his head when she started begging more and more, asking him not to leave. Making him pull her closer, softly lifting her from the couch and holding her up close to his chest as he caressed her back softly. ’I won’t leave you. I can’t live without you anymore.’ He muttered softly, leaning his head against her softly. ’Can we go up? Just lay in bed for a while? Please?’

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum