⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Ruins of Yesterday - Page 2 3QLNsYC
Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: Dragonriding
Finn Corbin
Finn Corbin
Avalance Citizen

Ruins of Yesterday - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruins of Yesterday

on Tue 04 Aug 2020, 15:33

Maybe telling her he was going to leave his family for what it was, wasn’t the smartest thing to do. It would only tell her how easy it was for him to turn his back to something. Though, there was enough that she in fact did not know. She didn’t have any knowledge about him and well that would eventually explain why he was doing what he did. Becoming his own man in a way he hadn’t even foreseen it to happen, but here he was. Willing to risk everything and for what? For the approval of Lord Freyr? A man he hadn’t ever met before. Or was it for something else? Was there something else playing for Finn? Who would tell in the end?

Finn nodded at her words. She was right, only time would in fact tell if he was true to his word. As she finished her glass of beer the man smiled. ’So that means that you like it yes?’ He hummed. Getting out of his seat to put her glass next to the pitcher on another table. ’I’m looking forward to my visit to Caer Scion milady, as soon as the dust settles here I’ll be making my way down there.’ Because he wasn’t going to leave his people right now, not when the loss of Rhysand was still so fresh in their minds. No, he would do whatever it took to get Aeldun back out there and then he would make his way to her brother. ’It was nice meeting you, but I need to check up on some other matters now. Feel free to stay a bit longer if you want.’ He shortly smiled at her as he shortly bowed for her. Bidding her farewell now.

"Rule one: Don't punch above your weight."
Ruins of Yesterday - Page 2 4tMYMeI
Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

Ruins of Yesterday - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruins of Yesterday

on Tue 04 Aug 2020, 23:26

After her little visit to Aeldun, she would report her findings back to Apollo. Up until now, she hadn’t seen much evidence that would suggest that the new Lord Corbin could be a threat to them. If anything, it seemed like the opposite would hold true. It was a little too early to tell, however, and she would surely find out more and more as time went by. His visit to Caer Scion and the way he behaved around the rest of House Freyr would shed some more light onto his true intentions.

Diana finished her beer, briefly grinning when Finn deduced that she liked the drink. “I do,” she confirmed, “but don’t let it get to your head.” A compliment was a compliment, nothing more. Men often lost their heads when their egos were stroked too frequently. “Let me know when you’ll visit. I’ll make sure you will be welcomed properly.” A fresh start with the ruling family of Aeldun wasn’t half bad. Finn then excused himself, to which she nodded. “I will leave you to it then,” she said with a final nod. “It was good meeting you, Finn.” With a subtle flash of a smile, she headed off.

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum