⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Metanoia - Page 3 Tumblr_nogaj0Rgyb1sxwyufo1_400
Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

Metanoia - Page 3 Empty Re: Metanoia

on Sun 14 Jun 2020, 23:56

In that he couldn’t be more right. Someone had indeed need to look after a small version of Willa. But he was glad that it had been Asher. If anything the Lair was known for a few things, so if anything Willa could’ve faired much worser actually. ’Maybe not all, but a big part you can. You kept her safe from well the Lair. Sorry to say.’ The man softly spoke, looking up rather apologetical. He was aware of how life in the Lair could be, but in the end he was quite sure that Asher was doing his very best and he truly meant no harm. Every city had it’s grievances, even this one in the end so no he wasn’t going to judge the man for that.

’Undoing the damage that has been done. Mending the houses. It’s not what my job usually entails but well, anything is better than doing paperwork to be fair.’ Alec shortly hummed. Easy, no it wasn’t as easy as he made it out to be. But he wasn’t going to make this a whole sob story. The North was rebuilding and that was what mattered here. He was rebuilding it for the families that had lost more than just a home, he was making sure that those who had lost, sons, fathers and daughters, were able to keep a roof above their head together with what rested from the army they had. ’That much is true. But trust me, she can be rather spooky. And that’s coming from someone who just crawled out of the Undying mess.’ A grin formed around his lips as he kept the pace steady, not to fast not to slow so he wouldn’t strain the horse as much.

Metanoia - Page 3 Tumblr_o9llnqc02c1v79sbao9_400
Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 15 Jun 2020, 08:51

By no means was he an ideal father, but somehow he had managed to get himself in the position that he needed to raise four children anyway. Willa probably would have turned out very different if a decent man had stepped up and offered her guidance, but instead, she had gotten him. Alec seemed to want to give him credit for the way the young woman turned out, but Asher wasn’t entirely sure whether credit was due here. He snorted a little when Alec apologized from calling the Lair dangerous. “It’s alright. We’ve already established it’s a shithole, innit?” he said, shrugging a little. He knew his home wasn’t any good, but it was his home still.

Alec explained that his work had changed significantly after the war, but it was better than doing paperwork. “Yeah, I can wholly agree to that,” he muttered. He would rather spend his entire day at the docks, working his fingers down to dust, than sit bent over at his desk reading and writing dull letters. But it was part of the job just as well. Alec then told him that this Camilla could be rather… spooky? Asher furrowed his brows in slight confusion. “Spooky how?” He was starting to think weird things now. Was she an undying? A ghost? Did he keep some deceased woman at home and talk to her as if she were still alive? Or was she just mean?

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 15 Jun 2020, 11:02

’A shithole with the best rum though.’ Alec hummed shortly. He wasn’t going to offend the man’s home. That wasn’t what he was trying to do here. But the Lair was a dangerous place and it could be all more dangerous for young girls without parents in the end. Only the thought itself made his skin crawl. There were a lot of things happening up North, but nothing like that. Or do pray tell he’d get every girl under age out of those places. But that was besides the point, Asher didn’t seem to keen on taking the credit that he was in fact giving to him and it shortly made him hum. Strange.

This time it was him who snorted. One thing they did have in common, they both needed to do that stuff. Surely, his work entailed something different that Asher’s but at least they were on the same page. Being that it was very annoying to do so. ’Luckily there’s more to the job hm?’ He chuckled softly. Luckily for the both of them in the end. When he inquired further about Camilla he grinned. Shortly scratching his cheek. ’She has the tendency to appear right next to you when you’re just playing around with whatever she’s making and smack you right around the ears with a rolling pin.’ A grin formed around his lips. Oh how he wished he was actually joking about it, but alas he wasn’t.

Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 15 Jun 2020, 12:15

Asher proudly grinned when Alec complimented the Lair’s rum. “That is very true,” he agreed. Not that the Lair made its own rum. Everything they had over there had either been imported from somewhere else or, well… pirated. Kraken’s Lair’s climate, however agreeable, still didn’t allow for the growing of sugar cane. Nor could the people be bothered with trying to grow it. The gross majority of them weren’t exactly skilled farmers, after all.

Both their jobs could get rather dull at some point, but Asher still realize that he was very privileged with the work he had to do. There were thousands of souls in the Lair that were far worse off than he would ever be. Asher nodded in agreement to Alec’s statement. “I’m lucky I even have the job,” he said. He could have ended up in Lowtown with the rest of them, starving in poor. Somehow, he had managed to get on top. Asher furrowed his brow when Alec spoke about this Camilla woman, who came out of nowhere to hit people with her rolling pin. “That does sound terrifying,” he admitted. It kind of reminded him of Grace and her newspaper.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 15 Jun 2020, 12:27

That rum. Yeah, maybe the only thing that would drive him down there voluntarily. Without Willa dragging him by his hair or something. A smile caressed his lips at that image that played out in front of him. Nah, he would actually just go down there for her if she asked. Because it was in the end her home and that was something that he did hold in high regard. But probably well after the pregnancy though, so Asher’s family could meet the little one. That was one image in his head that he never pictured to have, but here they were.

’How did you actually get it? If I can ask?’ That was one story that he hadn’t heard yet. Or well, there were so many. But right now that was the one that had caught his interest and maybe, just maybe the other felt like sharing it. If not, well no hard feelings off course it wasn’t any of his business after all. But there had to be some kind of epic story behind it right? ’She means well though, though it wouldn’t be the first time to have that thing smacked at my head.’ In the distance the capital of the north was appearing and he hummed softly. Good, he wasn’t sure how long his horse would actually last. Or Asher for that matter, with him blabbing his ear off.

Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 15 Jun 2020, 12:46

After all these years, rum was still his very favorite drink. It was nearly impossible to get around here, though, as it had to come from all the way down south, making it a lot more expensive than anything else. It simply didn’t taste the same up here, either, so he tended to just stick with plain old ale whenever he was in the Highlands. He had to admit that the beer was actually better up here, although he would never tell any northerner out loud. “I’ll make sure to bring some next time. I don’t think Willa can do without for a long time,” he said, faintly smiling. Oh, how he loved to ridicule her.

Alec asked him how he acquired the title of lord. Asher shrugged. “I was chosen,” he said. Chosen by the people. Kraken’s Lair wasn’t like the other cities in Avalance. They did not adhere to any strict rules about lordship and inheritance, which was why Asher was a little worried that his head might end up on a stick if he failed to impress the crowds with his new plan. As much as he liked to think so, he didn’t control the people of the Lair. If they didn’t like the way he handled things, they would him and find someone else. “The people pick their leader, so as long as they favour me, I’m safe.” Lately, he had been losing this favour, though. Camilla meant well, but enjoyed smacking her friends anyway. “Sounds like a lovely woman,” he said, chuckling a little. Caer Scion came back into sight. “I’ll keep my eye out for that rolling pin.” He figured it would hurt far more than a newspaper, but he didn’t wanna find out.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 15 Jun 2020, 13:03

Willa had taught him how to drink rum. Which was actually funny if you came to think of it. A lot of memories were made on that damned road trip. Sure, it hadn’t gone smooth sailing from the start but that was what made this all so interesting. One way or another, it kept things alive between the both of them and honest to god that was something he was going to hold onto or try too. ’If not Willa then me.’ A smirk curled around his lips. Sure, if anything Willa would probably be yearning for a good glass of the beverage but alas. Though, quite recently a whole new brand of ale had hit the market here so that was a good thing for them, though he doubted that it would suffice for his wife.

Chosen? Shortly he frowned. That seemed rather intriguing, a bit weird but intriguing nonetheless. Chosen by the people. How refreshing. An actual form of a democracy? In Avalance? That was something that in fact did blow his mind. ’So, it isn’t guaranteed that you’re children will rule after you? That sounds so strange but also quite interesting.’ He hummed shortly. ’How are you keeping their favour though? Please do shoot me down if I’m asking too much.’ But this whole concept was something that was unheard of up here and probably in every other city as well. A chuckle resounded again when the man stated that he would be on the lookout for that rolling pin. ’I must warn you though, there is a big chance that she isn’t going to like you very much. Northerners and all. But, you’d be scoring some points with actually wanting to learn about dressing a stag.’

Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 15 Jun 2020, 14:07

Asher vividly recalled the early days, during which he himself had learnt to drink. Attempting to avoid his father’s watchful eye as they snuck out onto the deck with nothing more than a single bottle of whiskey to get about six people buzzed. It had worked out for him at the time, as he’d never drunk much of anything before. He had regretted it the next day, however, when he was being tormented by the mother of all headaches. Fortunately for him, his father hadn’t found out about his little escapade. At least not that time. Alec said he’d appreciate some rum, too. Asher hummed. “I’ll bring extra then,” he said. He was going to need quite a few bottles to satisfy the likes of Willa.

As easily as he had been selected by the people, he could also be removed from his position. If the people of the Lair no longer deemed him worthy of ruling, they would make quick work of disposing of him. Alec asked about his children, which had always been a point of concern to him. “No, it’s not,” he confirmed. He was trying to make sure that the twins were raised so that they could assume his position once he no longer could manage, but it was in no way a given that they would take over one day. Alec then asked how he kept their favour. “They’re pirates. They’ll appreciate anyone who respects their freedom and stays out of their way,” he told the man. In reality, he didn’t have to do much of anything to gain their approval. Except for making sure they earned enough coin. Alec warned him that this Camilla probably wouldn’t like him, which he only regarded as a challenge. “It wouldn’t be the first time,” he told the other man with a grin on his face. He usually was able to get most women to like him. Not all, though.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 15 Jun 2020, 16:32

’I have a good memory so you better come forward on it.’ Alec joked. If anything he’d be happy if the other even considered coming over again if they couldn’t make it down that was. Though that shot at that last one was almost completely gone to zero because he was sure that as soon as the baby was born and healthy Willa would be traveling down south and he’d come with. Because well, what else right? He couldn’t let his wife travel with their new born alone that would be out of the question. So yes, this whole conversation was actually making him slightly look forward to go to the Lair.

Shortly he nodded at his words. That was weird. In most parts of Avalance everything went through succession right? Pirates, showing to be stubborn once again. Though surely, it was an interesting thing to look into. In his spare time that was. A smile curled around his lips, nodding again. ’Sure, but I mean, that’s not an easy thing to do I think.’ Or well, maybe not for him that was. Because in the end they were both two different people raised in very different circumstances for sure. ’If anything, I hope you stay where you’re at.’ Leaving in the middle if he was actually a good lord or not. But that didn’t matter not with this. A ton of change wasn’t that good for families, including the family of the man he was riding next too. But again, that was an assumption. ’Oh no, don’t go comparing her to anyone else. Because, trust me she ain’t like anyone else in this country.’

Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 15 Jun 2020, 21:12

The man had a good memory, so he better not forget. Asher faintly smiled. “Well, I have a shit memory, so chances are I’ll forget,” he warned the other man. He tended to forget about the more peripheral details, preferring to focus on the big picture. Besides, knowing him, it was going to be quite a long time before he would visit the north again. Such a small thing as bringing a few bottles of rum along with him would easily be forgotten.

The city neared and Asher noticed that he had gotten quite cold in the meantime. He loathed the north for this exact reason; the cold crept into your bones and it would take hours to actually warm up again. Alec posited that it wasn’t easy to stay out of his citizen’s way, to which Asher shrugged. “It used to be,” he admitted. “Back when I didn’t care all that much in the first place.” For better or worse, these people did not appreciate change. Even if he was trying to do something good for once, the people didn’t seem to care much. Alec said he hoped he stayed around where he was at, to which he slowly nodded. “Yeah, me too.” Something really bad had to happen in order for him to lose his position. This Camilla woman was unlike any other, if he had to believe Alec. “I’ll have to see for myself then.” As long as he knew how to dress a stag at the end of the day, he supposed.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 15 Jun 2020, 21:37

The man chuckled. At least he was honest about it. He didn’t mind nonetheless. If anything it would probably be more incentive to himself to go down there. A grin shortly appeared on his lips as he saw the buildings come closer soon enough. Ever since he had gotten married, it felt more inviting to actually come home to someone. In the end someone had always been in the house, but that was still different in what he meant now. Though he could never feel ungrateful for Camilla and everything she had in fact done for him over the past years.

When he didn’t care? A hint of confusion was visible on his face. But he chose not to go into it deeper. Not knowing what kind of thing he would be calling upon himself. Maybe it was just better to keep those things locked up. Besides, there was only a very slim chance that Asher would share in the end. So letting it go seemed better. They were soon riding up to the house and he softly hummed as he hopped off. Untying the stag from the horse his back as he shortly glanced up at Asher. ’Feel free to go clean up first. I’ll tell Camilla to wait with preparing dinner.’ A smile found his way on his face yet again as he shortly glanced at a door that was opening up already. The elder woman walking out and grinning appreciatively.

Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 15 Jun 2020, 22:19

For years, Asher had led Kraken’s Lair without a grain of guilt as to what was happening within the city. He had stayed voluntarily blind to all the suffering there, wilfully ignorant about the sick, the poor, and the weak. Life was easier if you simply ignored the harm you were causing, whether it be directly or indirectly. But women like Skaði and Grace had reminded him of how difficult and unfair life in his city could be, making him realize that he no longer wanted to be part of that system. But even that was backfiring now.

They reached the house and Asher dismounted the horse, hitching it to the nearby post in the hopes that someone else would come to take care of it. He didn’t particularly like horses. Sure, they were useful for getting somewhere, but that was as far as his appreciation went. Alec told him to go freshen up first, to which he nodded. “Yeah, alright. See you in a bit then,” he said, eyeing the dead stag. The body now looked a lot stiffer and, well… deader. Asher headed inside already, letting out a sigh of relief at the sudden burst of warmth. He was glad to be back again.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 15 Jun 2020, 22:41

The hunting trip had proven quite useful actually. He had learned a thing or two about the man next to him. Most of all that everything in the Lair seemed a bit more complicated than up here and that he wasn’t the kind of man to easily take credit for the things he did. Nothing to bad in the end, but surely something that was worth remembering. Lord Asher Fabron had proven quite different than what he had imagined the man to be, quite resourceful even. Though life on the sea probably made you like that. Though he had fun and the only thing he could hope was for the other to have experienced it in the same way.

’See you in a bit yeah.’ He nodded at the man. Someone had indeed taken both of the horses away as soon as Alec had gotten the stag off and together with someone else he hauled her in. It was a dead weight, that much was for sure. The stiffening up, well it wasn’t working in their advantage but soon enough they had brought her to the kitchen and he shortly chuckled. Heading up so he could get a clean attire of clothes on before he went downstairs again, spotting Willa in the livingroom. Walking up to her with a small smile and softly pecking her lips before he resorted back to the kitchen, talking to Cammi for a bit while they gathered all the things they needed to skin the stag further and all that fun stuff.

Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 17 Jun 2020, 11:57

God. He knew he was getting older, but this was really bad. As soon as he entered the building, he felt the couch calling out to him. Getting up early had never quite been his forte either, so he felt very exhausted and cold all of a sudden. He had half a mind to actually take a nap, but he decided to do the sensible thing and freshen up first before he would join Alec and Camilla in the kitchen. He found himself hoping that Alec had somewhat exaggerated the whole rolling pin bit.

After a few minutes of being inside, he had already feel himself warm up plenty. After kicking back and relaxing for a few minutes after freshening up, he went over to the kitchen again. Alec and this Camilla woman were already present. Asher flashed the woman a smile. “You must be Camilla,” he said, extending a hand to her. “I’m Asher.” He forfeited telling her his surname, feeling as if that might be enough already to earn him a few smacks across the head already. He knew he’d been through far worse then getting hit over the head with a rolling pin, but for some reason he found himself dreading it anyway. It was the anticipation that frightened him more than anything. Besides, there was nothing worse than being left at the mercy of a woman.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 17 Jun 2020, 20:51

Both Alec and Camilla had just been arranging things to start preparing the stag, talking about stupid little things like they always did. Most of them concerning Willa and the baby she was expecting. Camilla hoping that it was a girl, Alec hoping that it was a boy. Both painting a perfect little picture of what could be in the future. Which visibly seemed to enlighten the woman each and every time and well Alec as well. Dreaming about the days that he could show the child their ways, mixing it with Willa’s ways. Seeing it take their first steps, first words. So many firsts and honestly he couldn’t wait for them to happen.

As Asher entered the kitchen he saw Camilla’s face turn a bit. Before a smile landed on her face as well. Oh boy, this would be good or bad depending on who you were. The man had extended his hand to her and she had shaken it, being much smaller than Asher but well quite sturdy as Camilla was made that whole scene memorable already. 'I'm Camilla.' Since they would be roasting the deer it would be simple, only preparing a sauce and cutting up some imported vegetables. ’Wipe that smile off your face, wash your hands and start cutting up the veggies will you?’ It wasn’t an ask, no Camilla full on demanded this from Asher. As well as she did from Alec off course, because he couldn’t stand around doing nothing now could he?

Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 21 Jun 2020, 22:00

Never in his life did he actually have to cook for himself, so of course he had no idea how to actually dress a stag. For most of his youth, he had been watched by nannies that his father had employed who took care of most of his needs. And then he just spent the next few decades at sea, where there was always a cook on board who took care of these things. Nowadays it was Skaði who cooked for him and the kids. In all actuality, he only knew how to make one single meal: scrambled eggs. But at least he made it relatively well.

The small woman that he supposed was Camilla shook his hand, confirming his suspicions as to who she was. Asher flashed her a smile, trying to come across as friendly as he could, but the woman promptly told him to get rid of it. There was a quick trace of surprise before he nodded. “Yes, ma’am,” he quickly said, turning around to clean his hands from the leftover stag’s blood. Asher had always had a problem with authority when it came from men, but for some reason he always found himself quick to obey women.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 22 Jun 2020, 16:53

Cooking was something that he did on occasion. But with the job he had, it was easier to have Camilla prepare something for him when he got home. Though he did take some joy in actual preparing somethings himself, both the harder dishes as the easier ones. Back when he was little he always helped out in the kitchens when he wasn’t training with his father or with the other boys from the city. Though that was only when he was around the age of seven. Barely able to reach the top of the counters, but he got by. That was why he still helped out now with Camilla and today Asher would be joining them. Which was something he was curious about.

The woman in the kitchen didn’t allow herself to be charmed by Asher, only giving him a sturdy handshake and barking orders at the same time. Alec handed the man a cutting knife and smirked shortly. ’As I said, don’t mind her too much.’ A grin curled around his lips as he started chopping up some freshly brought in vegetables. Shortly he glanced over his shoulder at Camilla who was keeping an eye on them as well, but she was busy with doing all kinds of things. ’So you delivered the killing blow then Asher?’ She pinpointed as she let her finger trail over the stag’s head shortly, over the denture. Not the way Alec would have done it. But she could actually admire the way he had put the animal out of it’s misery.

“The water hears and understands.
The ice does not forgive.”
Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 24 Jun 2020, 11:39

In another life, he could have been a decent cook if he had put in the effort. At least, he thought so. But he was way too busy with other things to catch, dress, and prepare his own food every single day of his life, so he largely delegated those things to other people. Most lords and ladies kept an extensive housekeeping staff at hand for those types of things, but Asher only had his wife. He was far too paranoid to have anyone looking after his children that wasn’t his direct family.

His attempt at kindness went unappreciated. The woman practically told him to cut the bullshit and get to work, which kind of reminded him of his father. So, completely out of character, Asher promptly did what he had been told to do. He took the cutting knife from Alec, faintly grinning at the man’s words. “I’ll be fine,” he assured the other man. No sailor went several days without being verbally abused, so he was kind of used to it. He dutifully started cutting up the vegetables, only briefly stopping when the woman asked him a question. “I did. Figured I’d put it out of its misery quickly,” he elaborated. He knew he was a bit of an asshole sometimes, but even he didn’t see the joy in needless suffering.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 24 Jun 2020, 23:03

Alec was rather pleased that he could be busy with this. And well the fact that Asher was willing to help them out and even learn about dressing a stag, it came unexpected but he would take it. Though that meant that the Lord of the Lair would have to put up with Camilla and if anything she wasn’t rather pleased with another person in the kitchen. But she did tolerate it, thank the heavens. Which she mainly did for him. Or well that was what he thought. With Camilla one never knew actually.

A smirk could shortly be found on Alec’s face while he got busy with something else. Shortly even leaving the kitchen to fetch some things Camilla needed. ’Good lad.’ She shortly hummed at him. A faint grin caressing her lips. ’So just Asher, let’s cut the crap. I know who you are. I’ve got a little or well not so little nephew anymore in the Lair.’ The woman hummed eyeing the man. While she grabbed a few pots to prepare a kind of sauce, a dark one that would be perfect with the stag once it was ready. ’Why do you want to learn how to dress a stag? I don’t think they have them around the Bay do they?’

“The water hears and understands.
The ice does not forgive.”
Demi

Character Sheet
Asher Fabron
Asher Fabron
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 25 Jun 2020, 19:29

The last thing he would have thought would happen today was him bonding with some old lady over the corpse of a deer, but here he was. Not that they were actually bonding, though. He felt as if she could shut him down at any given time. For some reason, Camilla really seemed to have that much power over him at this point in time. And Asher didn’t even know why.

Chopping veggies was something he could do with his eyes closed, unlike any other cooking-related activity. He figured that anything to do with knives came naturally to him. Camilla praised him, and for a second he actually felt happy about that. As if he was some dog that had just been told he was a good boy. The elderly woman then told him about some nephew she had in the Lair, which couldn’t bode well for him. She asked why he wanted to know how to dress a stag, to which he briefly shrugged. “Might be of use someday. Who knows?” he merely replied. Maybe it would come in handy once his people had voted him off as lord and he would have to flee the Lair in order to live all by himself in some desolate forest.

i am a series

of small victories

and large defeats
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum