⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Perturbation Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

Perturbation Empty Perturbation

on Tue 19 May 2020, 15:09
Seven days had passed, of which there were five days of pure and utter torture for herself. She remembered the last time clearly: her eyes had been focused on Alec, her dress had been rather chilly, but nothing had mattered since it had been her wedding day. There she had felt her baby move for the last time. Amidst the ceremony, they had announced their presence by kicking up a storm, and she had let Alec join in that moment by placing his hand on her stomach. That had been the last time. Since then, she hadn’t felt as much as a kick and it had worried her the very next day, but she had decided not to panic too early.

When Alec had asked her, she had said he was probably sleeping on in a calm mood but with every day that had passed, she had gotten more and more scared. Her husband had been out that morning when she had gotten out of bed and she had put on clothes and a cloak. The blonde had pulled the hood over her head before covering her shoulders with a pelt and stepping out the front door. It was still chilly in the morning and as everybody knew by now, Willa hated the cold. Her feet carried her over to the castle, which she could easily enter now she was the wife of the Lord commander.

Throughout the hallways she tried calming herself. It was probably nothing and her child was just calm. Something that would be surprising considering their parents and their activity level throughout the pregnancy, but yes, that was probably it. Once arrived at her destination, she softly knocked on the wooden door. If there was anyone who would be able to help her out, calm her down, it would be Vesper. With her hand resting against the top of her stomach, she waited for the other woman to invite her in. Yet again, no movement.

My scar doesn't tell you I survived,
it tells you I avenged.
Perturbation 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4d71763741774a67695045424b673d3d2d3636373134373035342e313537643231366361313032616239353831303138383036323134392e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720
Ro

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Vesper Courtier
Vesper Courtier
Avalance Citizen

Perturbation Empty Re: Perturbation

on Wed 20 May 2020, 23:03
Perturbation 09baZg0

I've spent a lifetime running, and I always get away

In the time that had passed since the wedding of Alec and Willa -or mister and misses Winchester as they were now called- she had finally been able to regain some of her energy. Via the natural way that was sleep. She had been working around the clock after the battle against the undying, mostly as the head physician. Even though it was no longer her official occupation her wisdom and planning skill were still needed to fight the chaos. She happily complied, performing as many difficult operations and saving as many lives as she could. Her hard work had payed off well, but with also trying to keep up her duties as mistress of whisperers she wasn't granted any moments to rest. It had left her tired and worn out.

That was, until now. She no longer needed her own concoctions that came in the form of many potions to stay awake. Her body was well-rested and ready for life as it normally was. It felt good to resume her duties as they usually came. It was nowhere near as exciting as the last few weeks had been but Vesper was canny enough to know that was a good thing. She liked the thrill of it but she knew better than to get used to the adrenaline rushing through her veins. That was a fool's game. While she had been back to writing her letters a knock on her door reached her ears. She didn't expect anyone this early in the morning which made her instinctively expect the worst. Suprise was written on her face as she opened the door and saw who stood behind it. "Willa." She spoke while her lips curled up into a slight smile. "What can I do for you?" She asked as she stepped out of the way to invite the woman into her office. For Willa's sake she hoped it was only advice she needed to give, not something that needed a more thorough inspection.

Gown

thank you Sarah!

she wears

strength and darkness

equally well.

for she has always been,

half heaven

half hell

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 07 Jun 2020, 11:05
Willa knew everything and when she didn’t know something, she made certain to find it out one way or another. Being married to the Lord Commander sure had helped a lot in that last department. One of her clients had contacted her a little while ago and despite the fear that had wrapped around her heart and lungs, she had decided to inquire with Vesper about that as well. The brunette opened with a smile and Willa smiled back gently ”Vesper,” she nodded and in a couple of quick steps she went into the office of the other woman. ”With a couple of things actually,” to her own surprise her voice sounded weak as the fear around her heart constricted. Her hand laid splayed across her stomach, in the hopes that her child would react, give her a sign of life and settle her worries, but it didn’t. Slowly, the woman moved over to a chair and sat down, her legs slightly aching.

”One is more personal, the other is more business,” she spoke once she was certain that her voice would no longer waver. ”I’d like to start with the business side of things, I was wondering if you could tell me something, anything really about the name ‘Deveaux’.” she asked without even trying to hide that she was trying to gather information. Yes, the idea had only come to her when standing in front of Vesper’s door, but her mother’s heart knew what was wrong with her baby, and she wasn’t ready for that news yet, not by a long shot. So, she was trying to keep the truth hidden away just a little bit longer by talking about something else instead.

it tells you I avenged.
Perturbation 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4d71763741774a67695045424b673d3d2d3636373134373035342e313537643231366361313032616239353831303138383036323134392e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720
Ro

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Vesper Courtier
Vesper Courtier
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 03 Jul 2020, 02:26
Perturbation 09baZg0

I've spent a lifetime running, and I always get away

Many people mistook silence for weakness. It was a grave mistake, one that usually came to cost them dearly. Because in silence there was strength. She knew that better than anyone. Her work was done in the shadows and darkness, not to be seen. And in the chaos that ruled Avalance she slowly got to work, uncovering every little secret that was laid out in the open. When the time was right she would, in her turn, tell them after thorough inspection. It was a job description she not only had to follow, but chose to.

She kept silent as the newly-wedded Willa came into her office and sat down. She listened closely as she mentioned what had been bothering her, because something was. Vesper had studied human behaviors long enough to recognize it in an instant. The way her voiced sounded different, the way she moved around, it were all just clues she had to follow. She just hoped that in this case Willa would tell her honestly before she had to find out herself. And then the mention of the name 'Deveaux' came. Vesper looked up from where she was standing. Her eyes narrowed just the slightest bit as she looked at Willa, this time her eyes were piercing through her. She moved closer, sitting down on the edge of her desk. "I'm not sure it's a good idea for me to tell you about anything related to that name." She began. "The less you know about them the better." She continued. While her gaze shifted to the belly of the lady a look of worry found its way to her face. "You musn't get involved with that name in the slightest. Or I fear for your own safety, as well as that of your family." She warned her very slowly. There was no trace of that smile she had on her face before. After all, she had only heard gruesome details whenever somebody talked about that cursed name. She didn't know much but she knew enough. To stay away was the best chance any of them really had.

Gown

thank you Sarah!

she wears

strength and darkness

equally well.

for she has always been,

half heaven

half hell

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 08 Jul 2020, 09:47
As she walked into the office, she could feel how Vesper’s eyes trailed her, watched her walk over to the chair and almost analyzed how she sat down in the chair. For a split second, Willa thought that it might not be too good of an idea to actually go to that first question, but then she had gotten over her initial doubts, deciding to trust Vesper. The name alone caused a reaction and she hummed even before the dark-haired woman could speak. An unimpressed eyebrow arched up. To the physician now leaning against her desk, she probably seemed like a silly twenty-something-year-old that didn’t know what she was talking about, so she understood the warnings.

The less she knew, the better, she had heard that somewhere before and had probably thrown it in the wind back then as well. ”I’m not planning on getting involved, I’m inquiring for information, not their address.” Willa spoke calmly, looking the other woman in the eye. Jordan was one of the few for whom the mercenary immediately got to work. After all, he was pretty influential. ”Since I can’t go digging around on my own, without feeling like a ninety year old lady, I thought I’d just ask the person who seems to know everything and everyone,” her blue eyes were focused on the other woman and she smiled softly. All she had found out was that ’Deveaux’ was a family, and that they had lived in the North or were still living in the North, it was kind of fuzzy for her. Luckily, she had Vesper to ask those things to, right?

it tells you I avenged.

THE PIRATE
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum