Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

AUTUMN

Temperatures stopped rising, but have yet to lower as autumn arrives in Avalance. Precipitation is still rare and mostly accompanied by thunderstorms.

Current Event

Long Live the Queen

The Queen is dead. House Aldyr is mourning the loss of their queen, while Lady Zehirah has been crowned Queen of Ashax.

Account switch

Username

Password

Discord

Credits

Copyright ©2019 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

Special thanks to madeinsevilla93 for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Adeena Sylversword
Mini-avatar : In need of my guiding light - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ocsu7h0DXN1tgsn29_250
IC posts : 120
Alias : Swaas

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Adeena SylverswordLady of Sapphire Keep

In need of my guiding light - Page 2 Empty
Re: In need of my guiding light

on Sun 02 Aug 2020, 23:52
He hummed and her blue eyes went upwards, looking at the man as he spoke, and she shook her head. ”You doubt your own sincerity too much Etroi. You didn’t just help them through their grief. You helped them built on that, helped them to find their way, helped them with so much more that I can’t even name,” the young brunette told the man with a warm smile. Even though she felt angry and almost abandoned by her faith, she wanted her friend to know how much he had meant, not just to her but to the whole community. To him, his actions might’ve seen small, like things that every human being could do, but to the people of the Glade, to the people of Sapphire Keep they had meant so much more. He had been their guiding light, just like he had been hers.

As a smile spread over the man’s lips, she stayed rather stoned faced, still thinking over the little things that had aspired these past weeks, past months even, or the past year. So much had changed, so much that she no longer knew if she was even still the person that had walked towards Etroi and her fiancé on her wedding day. Etro had grand plans for her, that much had been made clear, but Adeena knew that there were big plans for Etroi too, she could feel it in her bones. It made it hard to meet up, hard to see each other outside of the little official meetings they had. His words, made her smile gently again, stopping as pulled his hand to make him look at her. The brunette had to strain to look up at the man, she always had to bend her neck awkwardly to look up at people but now she really noticed it. ”You were my friend way before you were my Priest, Etroi, you will always be both, but my friend first,” she shared with the man, squeezing the hand she was holding as she looked him in the eyes.

It's not just a position or a title
it's duty, action and example.

THE MONARCH
Etroi Apophis
Mini-avatar : In need of my guiding light - Page 2 0mlBKXp
IC posts : 40
Alias : Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Etroi ApophisAvalance Citizen

In need of my guiding light - Page 2 Empty
Re: In need of my guiding light

on Thu 20 Aug 2020, 14:17

Adeena spoke and he softly hummed. Maybe he in fact did that. Or maybe it was just the work of Etro and he hadn’t had anything to do with it. He didn’t really get where his doubts suddenly came from, but he wasn’t entirely sure that those doubts had always been there or that they just came up now. ’Sometimes I wonder, if she picked the right one.. If the priests hadn’t fetched the wrong kid out of the shrines.’ The man softly muttered. Most of the times he kept things like that to himself, because he didn’t want to burden anyone with it. Though right now, maybe it was right to voice them. Because if anything Adeena was doubting and so was he. And maybe whatever he said could help her through her crisis of faith. At least that was what he hoped. He just hoped that she would understand, even only for a bit and not turn her back to him because that was something that would cause even more doubts to rise with the young man.

While they walked, they strutted around in silence for a while. And for a moment he wanted to reminisce with her, just bring up their tales of before. The moments that they had been running through the castle playing tag, or him hiding away whenever some of her guards passed by or whenever the priests came looking to fetch him away from Adeena. When she pulled his hand and he looked at her he shortly frowned. Seeing her almost strain her neck making him shortly grin. ’That might be the case. But these past months, it felt like I was your High Priest and only that. Which isn’t something I am blaming you for, I understand if anything.’ The man shortly hummed looking at her as he pulled a hand through his hair, softly smiling at her. ’Sometimes I think back to the days when we we’re younger, when we were just running around in the castle, playing tag or hide and seek or something else. Or those little moments when we snuck out to actually play in the rain and get really dirty.’ Things that seemed ages ago. Yet, memories he held dear.

"Believe"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum