⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
This home is home, and all that I need Tumblr_oyis52Rrla1vtw4y8o1_500
Michelle

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Delaney Freyr
Delaney Freyr
Avalance Citizen

This home is home, and all that I need Empty This home is home, and all that I need

on Tue 21 Apr 2020, 22:28
No woman should be made to fear that she was not enough.
A little bubble of excitement left her lips in a soft giggle. She wasn’t good at this. She wasn’t the social type, it made her nervous and unsure. But thanks tot hat she had barely had the time to get to know her new family. She was scared to death of mother Freyr rand well.. The others she just nodded towards? It wasn’t how it was supposed to be, she knew that as well. She was one of them now and she shouldn’t be an outsider. She belonged with the wolves now. It was time to find her place in the pack. If not now.. then it would probably end up never, knowing her.

So with a big pack in her hands the white haired woman walked towards the hallways, a master plan in her mind. This was the perfect excuse to get to know him or them.. or?? She didn’t know, but this was a good plan. Jupiter had just been married to the little Vigneron girl and with her here now, she wasn’t a southerner anymore. Not that she ever was, but feelings didn’t quite fade that quickly now did they.

So she knocked on the door, knowing he would be alone. She liked Ophelia, but she needed her brother in law alone. One against two would make her crumble in on herself. This was better right..

Another deep breath and a smile on her face. She could do this. She was married to this man’s brother. He wouldn’t hate her? Gods, why was she like this. She was so certain and grand on her own, why did social situations make her like this?

You have not seen death my child.
You have only seen the mask we put on it.
This home is home, and all that I need Dz9nkBK
Jenn

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Jupiter Freyr
Jupiter Freyr
Avalance Citizen

This home is home, and all that I need Empty Re: This home is home, and all that I need

on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 13:07
Coming back home was the biggest relieve there could be. Not only for him but for Ophelia two. Wineport started to feel like a prison, surrounded by people you didn’t know their story about, watched by enemies that were there for the same reasons as he was. Jupiter always occupied himself with the refugees, trying to make them feel at home, to get their thoughts together in the same belief… that the North would conquer. And here they were, back home. It was one of those few rare moments he could relax, to let go of the worry, to enjoy the happiest feeling there was on being newlywed.

It was one of the first time he was left alone in his room, that Ophelia went out herself. After her night of torture with Avanti she never found the courage to be out alone. But she did now, she found the peace and safety among the Freyr and he felt relieved. He was gazing out of the glass window to where the damage was the biggest when a knock on the door pulled him out of his thoughts. He turned around, watching that door before he walked over and pulled it open. A surprising reaction came on his face. ‘Lady Freyr.’ He greeted her immediately. His eyes slowly went down to what she was carrying in her hands before he opened the door more further to invite her in. He had been expecting his sisters, or somebody else but not her. It was a shame that he never got in a decent conversation with Delaney before all of this. And he wanted to, somewhere along the way but they never got the chance until now. He closed the door and turned back to her. ‘What can I do for you?’ He asked her politely. Jupiter was nothing if not respectful and now he was back home you found find him to be more friendly and at ease then he ever was.
The hardest person to love is yourself.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum